Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Calm yourself, Geoff." Nicolas said as he put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Your anger and frustration are what feed the Beast. Staying in that form is not necessarily a bad thing. Besides that, we are in a friendly world where such things are unusual but not unheard of. Just stay calm, and I promise all will be well."

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara was already standing in front of the food shop when she saw Jace catch up and quickly passed her, straight into the inn by her. With a small sigh she watched Jenson quickly follow him. Defeated, she followed suit once she saw Nick in view. They were standing together, both energetic as ever. Ikara noticed the odd glances that the group was receiving, but they didn't seem overly scared, considering a wolf was standing upright in the room. Ikara smiled sweetly to the hostess as she joined the group, her stomach growling loudly. A light blush crossed the halflings face and she was thankfully interrupted by Nick's arrival. All of them were offering places to be and it made Ikara feel a little sad. She wondered what her home would still be like, since she had been gone. The pridelands was probably not the same since she had been gone for what seems like so long. She didn't even know how to choose a place, all seemed so interesting, even with the dark touch Jensen let on about his home. She shrugged before the small amount of panic rose in Jensen's voice. Her ear flicked back for a moment as her eyes fell on his face and she could tell there was a lot of worry about his appearance. Although there was some surprise in the room, I think they were less fearful than he was thinking, and the concept was clouding his mind. She moved to stand in front of him, and swished her tail, her hands lacing together behind her back. With bright sapphire eyes she looked up at his wolfy face and smiled softly.

"Just remember who you are, your ideals, your passions. Remember what makes you the human you are. Whenever I feel like I'm losing to my other half, I always just remind myself what anchors me to my human form, my human side. I remember how I feel about people and about the relationships I hold dearly to me in this heart." She placed her hand on her chest lightly before continuing, "but don't forget to respect your half, it's what makes you strong, it gives you fortitude and more importantly, a unique perspective in the world. It's a wolf, they're tough, stubborn and moody, but they respect and fall in place if you show that you are control, and will follow your lead if it understands that you are strong enough. Chin up, friend. I believe you can handle it." Ikara's hand fell from her chest and tapped the wolf on the nose before looking to the rest of the group.

"Is it time to get food now?" Ikara whined. Although her action of poking him may seem odd, she was aware that it would settle the people around her. He clearly didn't bite her when she touched him and whether they found that he wasn't a threat or that she had him under control of her group eased the human locals. Their chatter gradually rose back to normal and focuses were turned elsewhere.

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Jace
(You guys can skip me for a while. My past has poped back into my head, and I haven't stopped crying since Friday.)

Back to top Go down

Jensen
Jensen looked down at his hands, and realized that maybe being in this form wasn't as bad as he thought; it was just like Ikara said, all he needed to do was remember his passion as a human and the form will be tamable. He can be strong without being entirely one side, he was now something greater than wolf or human. He was not simply a weakling human or a wild wolf, he evolved into the hybrid known as a were-wolf. Judging his form would make him as low as the humans who struck him with looks of bigotry. Jensen needed to cast aside the notions that being human was superior, or being a wolf was superior; neither was superior and they needed to live in equality. Looking up, he had a new-found confidence and as he walked by the people who looked at them weird, he nodded pleasantly at them. "How are you doing? Good day sir. How are you?" his unexpected kindness sent the looks away, and he approached the bar, waving his allies on over. "We have been venturing through the blizzards and require something warm. Any kind of spicy soup will warm me up. I'll leave the others to order their own food, as I do not know what they desire." he smiled, and the bartender smiled back as she nervously awaited the more comforting, more human allies.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Nicolas was the next one to walk up to the table, and with a reassuring smile he put one hand on Jensen's shoulder.

"You see? The Beast is not your enemy. I imagine in some ways, it is as afraid of you as you are of it. The real truth is learning to accept it as part of you. Make peace with it, embrace and accept it - and it will lend you strength. Learn to channel its rage."

He turned to the server. "Green Tea, please. And some boiled noodles." He said while placing a large gold coin on the counter. The man behind it nodded and went to get his order.

Back to top Go down

Jace
Shakeing off the daze he put him self in Jace stood up sighing. He looked around, thankful Jensen pulled the attention to himself. Jace quickly walked over to them, his arm numb and his other felt dislocated, but that was a minor effect.

"One serving of Curry please." Jace says as he smiles to them, trying his hardest not to burst into flames. The pain from his right arm(Dislocated one) was almost unbearable.

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[[Wait, what happened to your arm?]]

Ikara grinned and quickly followed the others to a seat, ordering seared tuna over rice and green tea. She wagged her tail as the smell of food would pass by her, stomach rumbling even more loudly than last time. She swung her feet lightly and observed the faces of her friends next to her. She didn't know if they would stay this way, but for now, she enjoyed the companionship.

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Jensen
Jensen smiled at his new-found friends, and he had stood up, realizing there had been matters to attend to...elsewhere. "Don't worry about me, I will be going to the smith for the things I need...then I'm taking a trip to La Cite de la Cloches. I need to face whatever prejudice there is alone. I must show them what I've become. I may be a heretic in their eyes...and they may attack me once they realize my cleric powers are not mine. We shall meet again soon, the Country of Musketeers is a fitting place for our first meeting of the guild. I bid you all adieu." he seemed saddened and solemn about his words, like he was finally facing his demons. Exiting the tavern, he went to do what he would've before at the smithy and decided to depart via his own ship.

-EXIT-

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top