Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inus
Ianus woke up from sleeping in the bedroom he yawned as he walked through the the door to the cockpit "Are we there yet An.... wheres Ander he must be outside" He said to him self. He walked out of the ship and saw Ander ,A girl and a green thing and they were fighting "Ander are you ok" he yelled pulling out his gun.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Blossom winced as Ander jumped up and sung his weapon in multiple areas of her body. She couldn't dodge most of them, the stomach hit was a big blow the 'teenage girl' quickly placed her palm on her abdomen as she took even more blows once he slammed her hips she fell down conjuring up the vines making the circle her waist as he stepped backward. Before he lunged at her, the vines pulled her up making him lunge at the air instead.

The fireball zdynasty conjured was strong enough to disintegrate the vines. As the vines disintegrated she fell and stood up trying to regain her balance but as soon as she stood up, Ander was not finished with her just yet as he was doing all sorts of swings and his weapon even hit her nose twice! The girl was starting to feel nauseous, especially when zdynasty's ice spell passed right by her and hit a building.

Blossom ignored the voice that was coming from the ship, she lunged the weapon at Ander's knee and hips hoping it would hit.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Ander
A sweat began to build as Ander's roaring speed and strength began to consum the girl, however it was none other than Ianus who caused him to fail at his next counter attack.

The star coming at his left knee it landed with a power jolt, causing him to yell outloud. "God damn it!" Then as quickly as before the girl attempted to hit his hips, he dodge-rolled to the right and held his weapon up defensively. "It's fine Ianus; were playing a game! Grab a struggle item and join in if you like." Ander didn't know where the boy would find one but his mind was preoccupied on a different point of interest.

Zdynasty had hit him hard with a fireball, and almost landed an equally painful blow on Blossom. That ice was just an inch from her forhead, if anything the alien wouldn't use the next spell the same. He figured the little guy was shaking up his style on purpose; which actually made Ander hesitant on engaging him at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
The Dimension Jumper turned to zdynasty, apparently she hasn't paid the alien kid much attention. Blossom turned away from Ander and started to advance on zdynasty. Gripping her weapon with both hands, she would swing the weapon at his right side...

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Ander
With a quick glance, Ander noticed the girl's attention had been altered. This was his chance; running up behind her he would jump to the right, using his right hand he would go to bring the bat to the girls head, with tremendous burst of strength. An opening like this was one in a million!

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Before Blossom could even sneak a hit in, she felt a thump on the right side of her head and begun to black out. Maybe she shouldn't have been distracted by zdynasty, she was a dumbass in this battle..

(Blossom Scott out, K.O. )

Back to top Go down

Inus
Ianus saw the people fighting "I'll just watch" he said sitting on a near by bench

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"ouch that looked like it hurt" then zdynasty pointed his weapon at the man (ander) "get ready for a blast sir" said zdynasty "fire" zdynasty whispered so a fast fireball came but it was weaker

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Ander
When Ander's feet touched the ground he quickly looked at Zdynasty and grinned, he began to run at the little guy. Seeing the bolt of flame head towards him Ander easily avoided it by doing a "cryuff turn". (football move xD) After so he began again in picking up in speed.

Finally at the end of his distance he would jump and bring the bat down upon Zdynasty; almost as if his head were a "wack-a-mole". The strike could be easily avoided but Ander was hoping Z's inexperience with close range would come in handy.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
the bat hit zdynasty's head he grinned "no offence sir but that girl did more than enough damage for me to beat you so keep it up I dare you" zdynasty said almost in a taunting voice

Back to top Go down

Ander
(You have to take damage Z, if I not you have to react better. The way you worded that made it sound like the damage didn't even phase you.)

As the little green fucker taunted, Ander just smacked him upside the head twice more, beating the shit outa him; or attempting it atleast. "Better shut the fuck up; before you get smacked the fuck up." Ander said roughly, he hated taunting it more or less just increased his performance. He then backed up a little, waiting the kid's reaction to what a real opponent would say.

Last edited by Ander on September 15th 2014, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Inus
"Go Ander you can win this" Ianus said cheering his friend on "Stay close he has magic and It looks powerful" Ianus said to Ander

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
(wow sorry I was in a hurry but anyways....)

"dang it better hurry and finish this" zdynasty said then he saw the other swing zdynasty did not have enough time to dodge the swing so it hit him then the man hit him again before it was really red now his head was almost bleeding zdynasty wanted to fall down "so I guess you don't like me taunting you well get used to it as long as you are fighting me your getting taunted" zdynasty said then he pointed his sword like weapon at the man "I really don't know what this is but never the less I can use it with magic so I'm happy anyway meteor blast" zdynasty said with a smile and what he wanted to come out of his wand came out

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander listened to the little green fucker again; he seemed to be spouting on about how he wouldn't stop taunting.... This kid was definitely not ready for major battles if he still relied on making his opponents cranky.  

Finally the creature brought up its struggle sword once more, this time as if he was gonna shoot. Ander squinted and readied to dodge; however it wasn't one of his previous spells! It was some sort of rock shooting technique. interesting...

The rocks soared at him Ander knew to do only one thing, sprint! He began to move around the kid as rocks pelted and bashed his sides, one hitting his forhead and causing it to cut his skin. He bled a little which was intensifying; he doubted normal struggle battles were anywhere near this exciting.

Nevertheless, Ander continued running around before stopping abrudtly and spinning; with that he slung his weapon with decent aim at the kid, attempting to "for the second time" create a distraction. After such he ran, bringing his fist up he attempted to ram it against the little green fucker's head!

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty really liked making this guy mad for some odd reason and zdynasty wanted to look over it was like something was trying to distraction then he saw the person he once again took the attack this attack really did not hurt that bad but it still made him red "I like making you mad you know that? anyway was that supposed to hurt me?" zdynasty smiled he felt like doing the same attack again but if he did it again and changed it maybe that will catch him off guard but he did not he was running out of ideas maybe freeze touch maybe not but he would need to get up close to him but he was in arms reach zdynasty just picked to let him attack again just to see what the man would do

Back to top Go down

Inus
"Ander beat this guy he's all most down" Ianus said standing up cheering for Ander. "I think he can really win this" he thought to him self

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Your not angering me, your just annoying."

To follow up the punch to the green fucker's face Ander whirled around and set a massive jolt to the aliens head. If one took to many headshots it didn't matter how tough they were; brain damage was key. Thus was Anders favorite place to attack. If by some chance the creature dodged Ander had already picked up his bat as he spun and was ready to start up another frenzy of quick combos~

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty dodged his attack "I might be out cold any minute now" zdynasty mumbled to himself he still really was thinking about if he should do freeze touch he noticed that the man was going to attack again and he tried not to let most of the combo land but some of the ones to the head did zdynasty was not thinking straight anymore

Back to top Go down

Ander
Continuing his frenzy of combos and follow ups, Ander began to sweat. His high amount of stamina had lasted a great amount of time. But he began to feel the drawbacks; it was time to finish this!

Jumping back, Ander reared his bat backwards and just as quickly he lept forward. Shooting Into the air, he tried the same shot he did on Blossom. He thrusts te weapon towards Z's stomach and used all the strength he could put into it in attempt to break any sort of block the green fucker did.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty took the rest of the combos he started mumbling random things the the man thrusted that also hit him and knocked zdynasty out

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander grinned in triumph, he had succeeded in defeating his opponents. Not with magic, or creatures but with his brains. It was quite possibly the happiest moment of his life. "Heh, that's game..." He panted for air. His energy was almost out completely but he pressed on. He walked to the green alien and Picked him up carrying him to a nearby bench. He then walked towards Blossom, a wide smile on his face. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Inus
"Good good job Ander should I heal everone ?" He asked Ander

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Yeah that would be great, dude!" Ander said jogging toward Harumi. After which he picked her up and walked her to the same bench that Z laid on, and noticed he had outright knocked her unconscious.... "Ouch... Dick move on my part." He mumbled to himself; motioning for Ianus to hurry up. He quickly felt her head to see if she had gotten hot or cold from the decreased blood flow to the head.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Blossom slowly opened her eyes and sat up, "Who...won..?" She would ask, looking at the boys.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"the man one but I'm just going to lay here because I really don't think healing takes away brain damage" zdynasty said covering his eyes with his arm starting to go to sleep

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top