Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ander
Ander's ship would land in the deserted sandlot. It came to an abrupt stop as the launch pad opened. Ander walked out with a happy smile planted a Ross his lips. Ready for the adventure that would play out today. "Alright Ianus, hurry up dude!"

((Ianus this is after the DI episode your making later.))

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
A floating figure was in the sky, after a few minutes the figure landed safely on the market street. A few of the citizens stared at the figure and then turned away with questioning looks. That figure was none-other than the Dimension Hopper, Blossom Scott. She smiles at the citizens of Twilight Town as they look at her and whisper, Why did the girl float out of the sky? Where did she come from? Blossom summoned her longbow Amethyst and carefully strapped it on her back. Today, was a great afternoon. Twilight Town looked much different from a thousand years ago, she looked around for the farmer's market she always visited and it was... gone! It was replaced by some kind of ice cream parlor.

With a shrug, she walked towards the sandlot where they used to have struggle tournaments maybe they still had them. Blossom looked down and realized she wasn't wearing any shoes, Maybe that's why people were staring! She thought with a sigh. The girl hated wearing shoes, but she didn't mind the stares the citizens were giving her she adored the attention but that was soon gone when she arrived at the sandlot. There was a unique looking ship there, it was big and looked like it could be used in space or something.

A boy who looked about fifteen or fourteen walked out of the ship with a big grin on his face, it looked like he was rushing his comrade who was still in the ship. The boy looked like he was a new adventurer, staying joyful, and carefree wanting to explore... explore what? Did that mean Twilight Town wasn't the only world in this dimension?? That was something new. She tried to put on her friendliest smile and walked over to the boy, her floral printed dress started flowing right behind her as she walked. "Hi," She said with a small wave, hoping the longbow strapped to her back wouldn't scare the boy. "Are you new here? I've never actually seen you before.." Bad way to start a conversation.. But hey, at least it was something.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Ander
After a couple minutes of no response Ander concluded the orange-haired boy was asleep. He put his hands in the air and stretched a bit lazy headed himself. It was then that a voice came to him, he turned around to see a pretty woman; she didn't have shoes on, but Ander didn't really mind. "Oh hello there! And yes I am; this is my first time here. My name is Ander; and you?" He walked up to her, a kindhearted grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"hello sir and miss" said zdynasty cheerfully

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Blossom grinned when the boy introduced himself as Ander, "Blossom, pleasure to meet you Ander!" She would say to him. Ander seemed like a pretty nice guy, thankfully he didn't attack her. Another boy showed up, he was green and had a pretty big head? "Oh, hello there."

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander would nod, when suddenly a small green alien would appear from virtually thin air; it would seem. He waved to the little guy. "Yo, Greenman. And Blossom huh? Cool name, are you from around here? And you Greenman?" He said pulling his scarf down to loosen it up.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"well no I'm not technichly I'm from space but I like to consider this my home" zdynasty said "ow yea my name is zdynasty"

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander nodded, and began to speak himself. "Cool, I'm from another planet aswell. It's kinda my thing; but wow. You must be like a legit different species. That's awesomeness!" He said smiling.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"I'm a lot like a leaf when I'm green that means I'm breathing air because of the sun" zdynasty said "so what are we going anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi begun to engange into the conversation of different species, "Well, hehe I'm a Dimension Jumper.." She said awkwardly.

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Dimension Jumper? Interesting; never head of those before. I just travel around in a yellow space craft. It's cooler than you might think." He said stretching. "So... Who wants to have a three way struggle tournament? I've heard it's like, the best sport around."

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty looked at him "uh..... what is struggle?" zdynasty never heard of struggle "From the name it sounds fun" zdynasty said "and you said dimension jumper?"

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Struggle tournaments! Blossom hasn't heard about those in a while, she only watched the battles on the sideline with an old friend... "Yes, my species is um very rare. We never really age and jump into different dimensions and worlds at times.. And sure I'm up for one!" Phew, that was a close one.. Harumi hoped the two boys wouldn't ask any more questions about 'Dimension Jumpers'..

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander nodded looking around when he spotted three struggle weapons. "Over there Z, it's like sword fighting; you choose a weapon one boosts strength, one defense, and the last magical prowess. Though... I don't know any magic yet. I've studied it; but never actually been taught. So yeah... But if you guys know magic feel free to use!" ^_^ Ander was excited he was ready to play.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"that.... that's kinda cool I am magic like heavy magic..... sure I guess I'll go"

Back to top Go down

Ander
Struggle Weapon appearances.

1= +2 STR
2= +2 DEF
3= +2 MP

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Blossom took the star shaped weapon, she de-summoned Amethyst so it wouldn't be heavy on her back when she fought. How was she going to fight in a knee-length dress? She shrugged at the lingering thought and walked to the left side of the sandlot, waiting for both of the boys.

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander watched the young woman choose the star-tipped item. It resembled a wand/staff so he was already speculating she had chosen magic... That meant he would need to watch out for her techniques; however the dress was also a disadvantage on her end. He hid a grin as he walked up and chose the first item; a weapon built for increasing a user's strength. He would ravage the battlefield with this.

(+2 strength points)

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty chose the 2nd weapon after all defense might help here but he wish he knew how to use a weapon like this

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Seeing that both of them had chosen their weapons, Blossom decided to start first. With the flick of her wrist four thorny vines started to rise from the nearby flower bed advancing towards Ander and zdynasty. It wasn't really fast and the boys could dodge it, but if they didn't dodge it would cause minor damage. While the throrn-like vines were heading in their direction, Blossom ran towards Ander and slashed the weapon in a horizontal motion, aiming for his mid-section.

Back to top Go down

Ander
As vines began to levitate and come for Ander he held his eyes on Harumi herself. Using his peripheral vision to watch the vines. When the girl came down with her staff he blocked, but hasn't been correct with the vines speed and misjudged his chance to dodge roll, the thorns wrapped around his leg, and he winced in pain.

Quickly the boy, bent and swung his right leg at the dressed girl's shin attempting to push her back or trip her with his strength.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Blossom smirked when she saw that the vines had caught his left leg, as the thorny vines continued to circle around him he suddenly tripped her and she fell right on her back. Making this Struggle Tournament interesting, she made the thorny vines attack her as well. One of the vines slammed in the direction she fell, and with a shriek she rolled out of the way, getting a nasty cut on her jaw. As she stood up, she swung at Ander's head hoping to cause a concussion or something.. Blossom wasn't that good at close combat, if she was able to use Amethyst in the fight she would have no problem but fighting with sticks? It was complicated.  The Dimension Jumper would then lift her hand in a fluid motion, this would lift Ander's leg up and hang him upside down on the vines but if Ander managed to get out of the vines she would stand waiting for his attack.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty dodged the girl's attack "alright zdynasty time to test if you can use your magic without your wand" zdynasty whispered then he yeld "FIRE" and to zdynasty's surprise it worked and going faster than normal

Back to top Go down

Ander
With the girl fell into her own spell Ander arched an eyebrow. ? Why did she do that, he wasn't asking for her to help him, he almost te it as an insult...

As the vines slithered up his leg he began jumping backward and tearing at them, since they were loosened already they eventually came undone. Unfortunately, not in time to see Bloosom bring her staff to the side of his face. The slam was a rough one, it brought him to the ground rather fast; giving him a red star print on his cheek.

"Damn; gotta step it up.." He quickly rolled backwards onto his hind legs and flew upward doing a combo of intense bash-like effects, aiming for several spots. The head, stomach, shoulders, and hips. To finish off the combo he would stop walk backwards a few seconds, and run at her attempting to jab her tummy with a blow out shot.

Of course Ander hadn't thought about a fireball; it quickly made its way to him and burnt his arm (minor damage). Thankfully his clothes protected him from further damage and he continued his rushed combo technique on the girl. Using that dress in his play eventually, he figured, she might fall down. Giving him an opening. He just had to hold her down long enough to snag the footing.~

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"all right zdynasty that....worked" zdynasty said to himself then he pointed the sword thingy at the girl "ice" he whispered making at faster but weaker ice attack "ok this will be..... uh.... whats the word well I don't care" zdynasty said

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top