roleplay
Latest topics
Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grazel
RP Words : 0
Munny : 155
Grazel didn't really understand why these two were fighting. Or even what they were fighting about. He knew people normally fought heartless at first sight and that 's probably what was going on now, but the only noticeable heartless here was him, and he didn't seem to be noticed. This guy that appeared out of nowhere was really antagonizing. He had instigated a fight without knowning the whole story, and he made random assumptions.

Grazel closed his eyes and a weird glow radiated off of him as a vial of pinkish yellowish energy pushed out of his chest. It tipped over and a single drop fell out. A silence washed over the entire area as the dropped splashed onto the ground. Like a siren in the middle of a hurricane the sound echoed loudly. "Deborah." Grazel whispered as the ground began to shake viciously. He didn't want to fight either of these people, but he didn't want the guy that helped him getting hurt.

The only reason for this being for the simple fact that he helped him. Grazel watched as heartless began to spill out from everywhere. He sat there and watched to figure out what these two were gonna do next. As far as he knew nobody had noticed the vial appear or dissapear.

(Low level heartless have appeared by the hundreds)

Back to top Go down

Inus
Munny : 693
Marcus slashed right through the fire ball he shoot a arrow of light of his wand {percing light} Marcus would then quickly slash at the kids feet

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
Munny : 1308
the arrow hit zdynasty and the slash as well zdynasty fell to the ground "ICE" zdynasty yelled pointing his wand at the man so ice came out of his wand

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Grazel

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus attempted to doge but was hit doing little damage he then would try to pick the by his neck

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty did not allow the man to pick him up by the neck he got up "I got to admit your strong but not your not going to beat me" said zdynasty then he yelled pointing his wand at the man "meteor blast" and it worked

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus tried hard to block the item and he blocked it "You don't want to destroy the down do you" Ianus charged quickly ran to the boy and did a massive combo.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"the down?" said zdynasty trying to block to combo which he did not

Back to top Go down

Inus
(I miss type I meant town)

"Die now" Marcus would do a downward strike

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty dodged the drafted and then got up "alright I will not die now" said zdynasty "ICE" zdynasty yelled

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus got hit and recovered quickly he quickly ran behind the boy he would stab the boy through his chest if it would hit it would all most kill him but it would make him unable to move

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty ducked making his attack miss "you are not going to kill me I will not let you the town will be safe when you are gone"

Back to top Go down

Grazel
These guy's were obviously too preoccupied with the battle to notice the town being consumed by darkness. Grazel sighed deeply then let a large burst of space erupt in front of him. The space rushed wildly between the two and erupted like a bag of compressed air being untied. Just as he did that 7 heartless tried to attack him. He pulled two fans out of the pockets of space and sent needles into his attackers.

He opened his fans and four daggers pushed out into the end of the fans. He looked around at the town as darkness began to paint the entirety of the city.

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus reslashed at the boy he would then follow up with a piercing light attack if it would hit he aimed for the boys leg it would cause him to fall to the ground.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty looked over "um there are heartless everywhere..... do you see that too?" then the light attack hit him then and then the man hit his leg making him fall to the ground "magic blast" said zdynasty then he gulped "I hope this works Its been forever sense he has used this spell it started raining like it was supposed to zdynasty started to stop breathing its started to strike lighting but would it hit the man was zdynastys question

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus got hit by the green blast it ripped his robes Marcus feel to the ground then quickly got back up " Ow you fu..ck...er" He yelled to the man" Once I kill you i'll kill all the heartless" He walked over to the boy the Marcus would kick the boy in his big head he would then follow up by pushing his foot on the boys head.

Back to top Go down

Grazel
Grazel was baffled at the event. These people were nothing but focused on each other. "What the hell? " Grazel said to himself as he erased more heartless. He looked forward just in time to watch the one person who really needs an butt whoopin kill off around 300k

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
(sorry it took two days for me to post)

this person kick his head then stepped on it "Hey you know what can you just kill me now? because well I don't know"

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus laughed "Die now" Marcus would hold his hand to he boy's hearts he would then fire a piercing light if it would it it would most likely kill him

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty smiled then a piercing light attack went throw his heart zdynasty's eyes closed and blood came out of his mouth zdynasty has just died.

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marucs laughed "You can take care of the heartless" he said to the other man as he opened his portal of light and walked through it 

(Topic exit)

Back to top Go down

Grazel
Grazel looked behind him and watched the man walk through the portal of light and vanish just as quickly as when he came here. Grazel marked this man in his mind for the next time he saw him he was going to say a few things...possibly. He jumped towards the corps on the ground. "Debbi!!" He called into the air. for a second nothing happened but then a heartless appeared next to him and circled him.

"Debbie can you try to heal this one here." He said calmly as he looked around.

He looked down and hopped that it would work.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty opened his eyes and got up dizzy as can be zdynasty asked "what happened? did I die?"

Back to top Go down

Grazel
"Yes you did." Grazel said honestly.

He didn't turn towards the green guy. He just lunged forward and began his attack on the heartless. Wild space ripped out everywhere and shattered and tore heartless in every direction. "Please get up and fight so you don't die again." grazel echoed as he ran through another set of heartless.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"they are just heartless but ok" zdynasty said he pointed at a group of heartless and yelled "FIRE" and fire came out

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top