roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zdynasty
"disney town disney town why the heck I am here" zdynasty sang happily

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Grazel
While walking through infinite darkness grazel accidentally fell through a rip in the darkness. He hit a hard surface and layer there for a second before getting up and brushing dirt off his body, not once making a face to indicate pain. All that could be heard was the "ow" He whispered as he began to walk.

His eyes scanned the area as he tried to figure out where he was. He'd never Been to this place before and never saw these people either. He continued to look around the area at the unfamiliar faces. "This......is troublesome. " He said blandly.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty just sat down "ok what to do....." zdynasty just started looking around then he sighed "I wish" he mumbled softly

Back to top Go down

Grazel
Grazel continued to roam a little more but then stopped when he realized he was lost. He sat down and sighed deeply as he looked into the fountain supporting his wait . Though his face didn't show too much of it grazel was beginning to panic. His eyes stared into the water and looked at the reflection of black mist.

Just then a scream electrified his nerves as a woman jumped away from the water. "Heartless! !"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty heard someone scream he got up and looked around he saw a male at least that's what he looked like and he was a heartless and a woman was the one that just screamed zdynasty knew she was a human but he was going to help the heartless out so he walked over to the heartless and sat down next to it "hello" he looked over at the woman "you can go now" and the woman did what he told her to do "are you ok?" he said calmly

Back to top Go down

Grazel
Grazel looked at the woman blankly as he rapidly tried to figure out what to do. He was internally in Chaos and about to Crack when another man came up. He looked at him as he dismissed the frightened woman who gladly obeyed. Grazel stared blankly at the male then decided to resp on doing as he looked back into the water.
"Yeah I'm fine." He said as he began to walk around the .an.

Back to top Go down

Grazel
Grazel looked at the woman blankly as he rapidly tried to figure out what to do. He was internally in Chaos and about to Crack when another man came up. He looked at him as he dismissed the frightened woman who gladly obeyed. Grazel stared blankly at the male then decided to resp on doing as he looked back into the water.
"Yeah I'm fine." He said as he began to walk around the .an.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"ok sir" zdynasty said

(hey sorry this post is short you confused me .an what is that)

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus fell out of his portal of light falling on his face "Oh what the hell" he dusted his self off and saw a green boy he was so different from the others "Is that a heartless?" Marcus put his hand on his sword and walked up to the boy he bumped the boy and turned around "What where you going!" he said to the boy.

Back to top Go down

Grazel
(Yeah my phone went haywire)
Grazel stood up just as a person appeared from a void of light. He'd never seen that before, but something wasn't right to it. At least that's how he felt. He calmly looked at him as he confronted the green boy.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty froze and turned orange zdynasty gulped "I was not going anywhere why do you ask?" zdynasty turned around zdynasty wanted to have one normal day with out freaking out and turning orange yellowish

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus looked at the boy when he turned orange "Your scared of me aren't you just admit it' He said in a smug vocie

Back to top Go down

Grazel
Though his face appeared Neutral grazel was beginning to get irritated. This guy was really starting to rub the wrong way. Who was he to come and start a random fight. Grazel moved his hands causing a barely noticeable ripple in the space around him. He slowly reached in the space and touched the butt of one of his fans.

He prepared himself for an attack by the man at any second, though he wasn't really looking to fight today.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"well du..." he look over at the other person and forgot what he was saying then he turned back to green "yes I am" zdynasty roled his eyes "look I don't want to fight or whatever I'm an alien but I'm not going to hurt anyone ok?"

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus looked at the boy "How do i know your not a heartless?" Marcus said looking at the child.

Back to top Go down

Grazel
"Never said I wasn't. " Grazel said calmly.

He looked away calmly and stared at the fountain.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"look not every one that is not a human that does not mean they are a heartless or a nobody" then he mumbled "why am i explaining this" zdynasty got up "so if you don't mind would you put your weapon away" zdynasty then yawned "I would like to be friends though"

Back to top Go down

Inus
"Friends with you how about i just kill you right were you are!" Marucs pulled out his sword "get ready"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty sighed "alright have it your way" zdynasty grabbed his wand and really was not going to be upset about killing this guy

Back to top Go down

Grazel
Grazel looked at the two then took a step back out of the initiate Attack zone. He formed another small ripple and put his hand on another fan.

Back to top Go down

Inus
Marcus looked the boy in the face and smiled "I'll have fun killing you" Marcus would let out a fee quick slashes at the boy

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty blocked the slash "listen to me if you do kill me I will not turn into green and orange orbs and do I have a heartless sign anywhere on me" zdynasty waited for a response

Back to top Go down

Grazel
Grazel watched silently then looked at his heartless sign sitting on the stomach of his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Inus
Ianus looked at the boy "Not all heartless have signs" Ianus said he would slashing at the boy "Your weak!"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty once again blocked the slash "alright" zdynasty pointed his wand at the person "FIRE" Fire came out of zdynasty wand

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top