Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander Carvardukaras
"Dang it," Krazr cursed under his breathe, his hands on the controls weary and shaking as the machine's controls failed to respond to him. Next to him in the cockpit, the warnings flashed across his screens. Piling up until he could see the outside no more, he slammed his fist against on of the windows, grunting in frustration. "Come on Regashi! Move! Something, anything!" There was no response from the controls, despite the best efforts of the man inside rattling the throttles and pedals about. His stomach rumbled, and he sighed as he placed a hand over his toned belly. "You're really finicky about this..."

Over the City of Clocks, a shooting star appeared in the sky this night. Shrouded in a wreath and cloak of fire and growing ever larger, the star headed straight for the main streets of the city. Where people had been looking up in wonder sporadically earlier, they now fled in mortal fear. The fiery thing clipped a building as it descended, impacted the cobblestone street and sliding down it with great speed until it's momentum was reduced, and the remaining impact absorbed by yet another building across the way.

The hulking object steamed and hiss as it made contact with the cool night air, but otherwise seemed fine. For a moment, it was still, and some observers gathered around to observe not only the destruction but the object that had created it. Looking at the impact creator it had practically bounced when it first hit before it slid into the structure dozens of feet away. As people drew nearer to observe the apparent wreckage, it stirred, letting itself finally succumb to the pilot's input.

"Stubborn thing...! Fine, we can stop here for the night." The machine momentarily become non-responsive again as if to sass the pilot, and Krazr grunted in frustration before shouting. "Augh! Okay and eat too! You didn't have to tell me, ya idiot..." The machine released its controls again, standing upright from the rubble at it's pilot's urging, some of the front of the building collapsing as it pulled itself from it, but nothing terribly severe for the machine's size. Though, the supports would probably collapse in that area later, and thus make an even larger mess.

The machine lorded over the people of the city, standing taller than all but one of the buildings in the city. It was fairly massive in it's own right, set back against the beautiful moon and stars. It almost seemed as though the clock tower itself could reach out to the moon, if only it was given arms. The blue light from the machine's form made it seem eerie, the lines tracing down it's arms and legs. It's slit of an eye traveling across the top of it's face plate, just beneath it's brow lent a sense of foreboding to it. The steam had long since stopped, and the mecha just stood there, the people around withdrawing steadily from the area holding their breathe in anticipation.

The cockpit suddenly hissed, and it's chest open to reveal a shirtless man with spiky, red hair and his arms crossed. His pants seemed semi-torn, and on his back sat a large sword that seemed to spill over his shoulder and hip. On that same hip, a small holster sat inconspicuously, though closer inspection would actually see them both on the same strap of leather that traced around his muscles. He wore a wide, silly and confident grin across his face, staring at everybody down below as thought nothing at all had happened.

"HEY," he shouted, waving his arms. Most of the people kept backing away, but some of them stopped, genuinely curious about the man in the strange, giant thing. "DON'T BE AFRAID. I WASN'T TRYING TO KILL ANY OF YOU, I JUST CRASHED! SPEAKING OF CRASHING, CAN I CRASH HERE FOR THE NIGHT?" They returned confused expressions, some of them even worried as they traded glances and whispers. His brow furrowed briefly, but his boundless expression of confidence returned just as soon. "I ACTUALLY WASN'T TRYING TO MAKE A PUN, UNLESS THIS IS ONE OF THOSE WORLDS WHERE THAT'S NOT AN EXPRESSION?"

Silence. "NO? ALRIGHT, UH..." He uncrossed his arms, reaching up to scratch his head. His now revealed wrist displayed a watch that seemed to gleam dimply from the starlight, and he sighed. Time to try a different tactic. "PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD! I DO NOT COME TO BRING WAR! I SEEK ONLY SUSTENANCE AND MAYBE A REALLY, REALLY CUTE GIRL."

Back to top Go down

Inus
Inus walked out of his portal. He took a walk around the town and saw a lot of people running to this crashed ship Inus slowly walked over to the ship but no sign of his brother he sighed. He then saw this weird man he looked at him. ¨Who the fuck is this guy¨ Inus thought. The boy did not trust this man and knew he could not win this battle. Inus walked a little slower to the man after he said he was friendly. ''How do we know we can trust you?'' He yelled to the Man standing in front of the ship. ''I hope he is friendly I don't even thing Marcus could take this guy.'' he thought. Inus put his hand in his pocket his hands grasping his gun ''I'll shoot this guy if he pulls anything.'' Inus looked at he mans ship ¨Wow that a nice ship, I wonder where this guy got it. (Sorry i was rushing my next post should be a lot longer)

Back to top Go down

Helena
Hours earlier a young traveler had arrived in La Cite des Cloches, her landing was a bit more subtle and calm than the one that had just happened.. However it was still a bit sloppy, a crash into that wall, then the one opposite and there she was, a gummi ship parked up in a secluded alleyway. It was the girl's first time traveling alone in a few years, flying the gummi ship through space was easy enough but landings were always a bit more difficult, especially with so many buildings around. To continue on however, out jumped the young amazonian woman of this basic gummi ship. Her long blonde hair fell past her sharp but pretty face all the way down to her breasts. Her attire was obviously a bit out of this world and modern to what people wore around here but it didn't stick out too much, or at least the girl liked to think so. A white button up shirt and black blazer covered her top half as a pair of black skinny jeans and dark brown boots covered her bottom half, at the least she looked casual formal, seeming a bit like a business woman even though she was far from it. Just judging by the architecture of the place she could tell having her pet giant wolf thing roam about with her would be a bit inappropriate, however she'd come back with food for him eventually. Leaving her gummi ship open to air out the girl talked to her dare pet, Mortis. "Don't you go running off anywhere okay? I'll be back soon... Just uh.. Protect the ship.." To that Mortis nodded and sat down obediently. There was this mutual understanding that the girl would generally whistle out to the creature should he be needed. Without further ado the girl left the alleyway to explore the world before her.

Despite being from another world, it seemed that the people of this place barely noticed Helena at all, she caught a few strange looks here and there but it seemed as though no one really cared that she was there. Not something that she wasn't use to, however if someone could have said hello or been a bit more welcoming the girl would find herself liking this world a bit more. Though the people didn't really grasp the girl's attention much something else did. The beautiful architecture going on was a nice contrast to the massive pillars and standard-ness of Olympus Coliseum. Along with the architecture came the scent of none other than gorgeous pastries, a food that Helena hadn't had the chance to indulge in for years. With no time to waste the girl entered the bakery, ordered herself a sweet roll, bread and other goodies, along with a coffee to go. As the baker asked for munny Helena was pleasantly surprised to see they took the same currency as other worlds here too. It made her wonder if the original founders of the worlds knew that one day they'd all be connected? Food for thought, the girl muttered to herself as she left the store. With a coffee in one hand and a bag of baked goods the girl continued to stroll through the streets, her eyes wandering here and there as she'd pass a clothing or shoe store. Though the girl was a typical 'tough chick' she had a soft spot for pretty things, like most girls, she loved shoes.

As if in a movie the woman walked pass a store, preoccupied with finishing her coffee as she walked pass to only just notice the perfect pair of shoes. Taken a back the girl spun around, her pastries all nearly falling out yet somehow stayed in the bag. Sipping the last sip of her coffee Helena stepped up to the window, her eyes basically molesting this pair of boots, they only differed from hers a little with the tips pointed and a bit of decoration engraved in the leather on the sides, the girl couldn't help herself, she went to enter... Bang. The store was shut. Helena had just walked straight into the locked door. Her head hurt, not only on the outside but also on the outside, her chances of buying these shoes on this day were foiled. The paper cup in her hand was crunched up as her fist clenched, the girl letting out an annoyed groan "Arrrrgh!" before she'd continue on, her stride becoming more of a slump along. They were perfect, what was she to do now with those on her mind. Right on time there seemed to be a big distraction, people around her looked up into the sky with terror to which Helena's gaze followed, a comet was coming towards them, people scurrying away. Helena ran away from where the object was aimed too, there was no way she was getting crushed on this day, especially after the incident of perfect shoes in a closed store. Come to think of it, as she ran away she turned back to the shoes, to the object flying down to the horrible realization.. The shoes... They were right there, in the way to be crashed into. Not only could she not buy them.. but she couldn't even save them! There it came, the terrible noises as the girl fled with the world's people.

Boom! Crash! A single tear was wept that day by Helena. As it turned out to be, the object was some sort of gummi ship robot thing.. With a pilot that seemed a little crazy. As the robot pulled itself up from the building that once held Helena's perfect shoes the girl's eye started to twitch as she observed the mess this guy seemed to be. The people around who observed came off as confused, it would take a bit of time for the guy to notice after he spoke but there was Helena, an annoyed and somewhat sad expression on her face. Before the girl could reply to the man, even though he was speaking to the people of this world someone had beat her to it. "How do we know we can trust you?" Emerged from a cautious man who didn't exactly look like someone from this world but for the 'good' of these people. Helena however reached into her bag of baked goods as she muttered to herself about the perfect shoes, out she pulled a croissant, with that incredible throwing arm of hers she threw it at the pilot's head, whether it missed or not didn't matter too much, the girl just wanted to express her anger in some way. He'd of course have no clue of whats going on but the girl let out a "Booooo!" as her croissant flew towards the man. Those shoes... they were perfection... she'd never forget.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Carvardukaras
A voice came from down below, challenging his intentions and his grin spread even wider as the man asked. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!" Standing in the giant robot's open cockpit, he moved his arms in a pose, one straight out at an angle into the air and the other straight up. "I'M THE MAN WHO--" something soft smacked him in the face accompanied by a dull noise that he almost thought was somebody booing him, and bounced down landing next to his foot. He looked around for a moment as though he was confused, relaxing his stance as he finally stooped down and picked up the object. He wasn't sure what it was, but it smelt delicious. And if it smelled delicious...

He took a bite of it, and paused as if pondering it's flavor. He chewed, and ran his tongue over it, chewed again... he seized upon the pastry, devouring so quickly that it never had hope for fighting back even if it were capable. Sighing with content, he threw his thumb out over the earth, standing over them and expressing his approval. "THANKS! I NEEDED THAT! ANYWAY..." He brought the thumb to his chest, bellowing now as that smile made itself known to the whole, entire world.

"I'M THE MAN WHO TAKES DOWN DARKSIDES WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SWEAT!" He brought his other arm open with palm open, then sent it down as though it were a guillotine shouting, "I SMITE HEARTLESS WHERE THEY APPEAR, WHEN THEY APPEAR, NO MATTER HOW MANY THERE ARE!" Both of his hands reached up over his head, "I WILL REACH UP INTO THE SEA OF SKIES," and he brought them into tight into his chest, hunching over, "AND FISH OUT AN ADVENTURE! I..." He swung his body back up, bring both thumbs to his chest, "AM KRAZR LADE!"

From behind him, a brief guitar riff played from inside the robot's cockpit. He turned around, looking up at his mecha's face and gave it a thumbs up. "Excellent timing, buddy." He returned his attention to the people below. "I HAVE JOURNEYED ACROSS THE UNIVERSE AND HAVE LANDED ON YOUR WORLD, TODAY, BY TOTAL ACCIDENT! I THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME OF DELICIOUS BACKED GOODS...backed? Baked? BAKED. BAKED GOODS!" He once more gave them a big thumbs up, that stupid, stupid grin still plastered on his face like an advertisement.

Back to top Go down

Helena
The pastry flew through the air in all its glory, it even landed where intended, hitting the man in the head as Helena booed at him. As it landed at his feet the girl grimaced in glory, her fist doing a little pump over the success of her throw.. Though her plan was foiled, perhaps she should have spit in the croissant first, the loud man picked it up and devoured it with joy, thanking the people for the treat. To her croissant getting eaten Helena sighed deeply, he didn't even seem to notice the boo that she used to express her displeasure in his presence. It was already obvious that the two wouldn't get along, the man smiled, Helena scowled, she'd be sick of that smile the second time it came around. She gave the man a chance to speak before she'd throw more things at him however. His speech was the usual hero one, claiming he was here to help, slay the heartless and find adventure, then there it was, his name. Krazr Lade. He was more corny than anything, Helena wondered if he even had the power to be making these claims, he did seem quite in shape but then again so did many of the Olympian's that Helena had defeated in tournaments. Thanking the people for the baked goods he grinned, a grin annoying and large enough to make Helena crush her cup further a second time. There she remembered, the cup! He couldn't eat that!

Her arm pulled back then threw forward, a little more oomph put into her throw as the cup was a bit lighter than the pastry. As it flew through the air some of the people on the ground began to cheer, not for the cup heading for him but actually for him. It seemed Helena was the only one judgmental and angry over his destruction caused to the world. Her voice loud and clear this time she yelled out at the man. "You suck! You just destroyed a building! Aren't you going to fix it or the items inside it?!" One would think she was the owner of the store, however that person made themselves known by backing up the girl with more angry responses to Krazr. "Yeah! What am I going to do about my business?! I'm ruined!" Yelled a short, slightly older man with the mustache of a shoe maker. After these points were made the cheering stopped, more people of the crowd backing Helena and the man up. A small smile appeared on the blonde's face, this shoe-wrecking hero would now know how his presence generally just sucked, she was more biased than anything but her grudge was sticking, this guy wasn't getting let off so easily. Who knew, maybe there was that annoying last bit of coffee that would manage to splash him in the eye or something.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Carvardukaras
The cup sailed through the air towards the man just as the croissant before it did, only this time instead of letting it hit him in the face, he caught it out of the air. He sat it gently to his side, next to his foot, hearing the voices of a the crowed over come the cheering. Another voice, two, and he had decided that they were at least half-right, and so it was time to address the issue. He raised his arms into the sky, and lowered them, signalling for the cheers to die down. They did, but not for the reason he believed, thought it hardly mattered to him at this point.

"OF COURSE I AM! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM? I NEVER LEAVE MY DEBTS UN-REPAID!" He knelt down for a brief moment before leaping out of the mecha's cockpit door, sailings towards the earth as the thing closed behind him. He stuck the landings without even entering a full kneel, demonstrating a little effort. Somewhat of a misleading gesture, he held the wrist with his control watch in front of his face as he struck a pose, shouting out, "REGASHI! The robot's blue eyes intensified in glow, and it's arms crossed across it's chest.

He threw his arm to the side, "Hear me! We need materials! Rocks, mud, everything! We need tons of the stuff! These good people have fed us and will give us a place to rest while we fix their home! We must repay them as best we can! If they want repairs done, we will do those repairs!" That thumb came up to his chest again, as he spun on his heel to face the bulk of the crowd, standing between the sparse bodies in the front. "It's about having a sense of honor! I don't fight Heartless for you guys! I fight Heartless because I'm the best! You providing shelter and food for me is a great kindness but not required on your part! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO WE ARE?"

He raised a fist and his robot did in kind, dropping to one knee as he slammed his fist into the ground. So too did the robot, sending up dust and debris as it impacted the area under the street. "WE ARE HEARTLESS-SLAYER REGASHI! WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO ATONE!" He passed for a moment, letting his words sink in. As he hushed himself the building behind his mecha gave a little bit more from the mech's impact tremor, crumbling onto something soft. It may have looked like it derailed his point but the man confidently strolled up to, as though examining the damage.

He wasn't actually. A destroyed wall and floor was a destroyed wall and floor. Seen one, seen them all. However, if what he remembered from just now was correct was shop. Although, what kind? As he approached the damage he examined it closely, looking into the store and underneath the glass and rubble to see what, exactly, he had done. He picked up a mangled pair of leather shoes- the remnants of the very same shoes Helena had been examining, their leather warped by the heat that once rolled off of Regashi, cut up and torn by the glass and rubble that had encased them.

He very ponderously looked them over, a curious look settling upon his face for a while. He had been holding the shoes with his thumb and index finger. placing even his other hand to his chin before making a dissatisfied grunt and tossing the hoes behind him with a smirk. "I bet they were ugly even before we crashed into them, Regashi..." He cleared his throat, turning towards the shoes and the crowd. "Alright! First thing tomorrow, we clean up this mess! First thing tonight, we sleep! Maybe with cute girl!" He thrust his fist in the air with excitement, somehow positively exuberant that he would be doing manual labor in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Inus
Inus looked at the man. He wondered were this man would sleep. I'm sure most inn keepers would not allow him to sleep there.

"And where do you plan on sleeping" Ianus said walking out of the crowd in front of the robot looking at the man.

"Surely you can't sleep in that" he said pointing at his ship

Back to top Go down

Helena
As the man continued to speak from his ship Helena stood with an expectant stance, one hand was on her hip as the other held her baked goods, her foot was tapping with annoyance. A small smile formed on Helena's face as it looked as though justice would be made with the heartless slayer offering his services to the public to fix the store. It was at least good to see that he'd repay his debts to the towns people, the girl wasn't sure what she'd get out of this either, hopefully the shoe maker could make those shoes again once the shop was repaired.. But even that would take awhile she imagined. Krazr landed with ease, something the girl wasn't expecting with how loud and inelegant he seemed, often this kind of person had nothing to show for their overly egocentric personalities. The robot ship thingy seemed to respond to Krazr as if it were alive, perhaps it was? Helena hadn't seen anything like it before but with the differences of each the worlds it was plausible. With his speech taking place there wasn't exactly much time for people to have their say in whether they wanted him there or not, or protest against his 'honor', though the crowd did seem a bit happier that he was going to fix the place up.

After he introduced himself.. again, his heroic attitude seemed to make sense. So long as he was protecting the people who couldn't fight from heartless he was good right? Even though he hadn't done so thus far he had already made some damages, who knew if he'd clean up after battle, most didn't. In Helena's time she had noticed that the heartless only went for people rather than buildings and what not, it just depended on how reckless people were during battle. The whole ordeal of these damages would have been irrelevant to Helena had he crashed into anything else, her reasons for being the 'voice of the people' were utterly selfish, not that she was too aware of that, at this point it felt as though she was doing the right thing. Someone else seemed to be on the same boat as Helena too, pointing out that no one had offered a place for him to stay, though it was simple enough to check into a hotel... if someone would take him in, or sleeping in ship could be possible, it was pretty massive.

Just as Helena was about to respond with a more calm manner to Krazr he walked over to the rubble he had created, "Well that's very good of you Regashi, oh I mean Krazr. I'm sure these people will apprecia-" at this point he had managed to pick out the very pair of shoes that Helena had been ogling over earlier, they were mangled beyond repair, it was almost hard for Helena to remember their perfect shape and engraved leather they bore. Her tone and attitude towards the man was just lightening up too, that rage she held back was edging at to get past her skin. It seemed Krazr knew exactly how to get under Helena's skin without even trying, he had the nerve to say that they were probably ugly in the first place anyway. Helena's face began to flush as she walked towards Krazr, the anger present in her stride. "They were the most immaculate pair of shoes I had ever seen before you came along." She said with a passive aggressive tone that nearly all men would know of and hated.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Carvardukaras
He settled his eyes upon the young man who had spoken up, challenging him about his seeming lack of quarters. Still grinning, he sent his hands into the air, almost ignoring the first part of the woman's sentence was complimentary as he addressed the rather simple man before him. "Where do I intend to sleep? Anywhere! Under the umbrella of kindness, or under the sea of skies... even inside of Regashi! I'm not at losses for places to stay! It's a matter of being satisfied and working with what--"

He was cut-off (more like finally distracted by) a pretty face on approach, talking to him in a tone that seemed vaguely familiar... he skirted the tone itself, catching the meaning that she had liked the shoes but missing the implication of her anger. He leaned forward towards her, hand on his chin as his smile faded into that same thoughtful expression he had when overlooking the shoes. "Hmm..." his jaw lowered a bit, his lips parting ever so finely as his eyes scanned over her.

All at once her reared back, flinging a finger dangerously into her personal space. "You're not from around here either! And you are a cute girl!" He stated this with great conviction, and let it hang there long enough for everyone in the area to reflect on his words from earlier. There was a definite silence as the people of the area were able to infer his meaning, but before a proper response could be given he whirled around on his heel, sword and gun jangling together on the strap across his body.

"A pretty girl with questionable taste in footwear, " he declared loudly, "is a pretty girl I can get behind!" That confident smirked laid itself across his face as he laughed at his own apparent innuendo. He moved to Regashi's side, placing a hand on his Robot's massive leg as he turned towards the people. "Now, it won't be the most professional of repairs, you all need to know! It's just a patch job! You really don't want me to rebuild anything for you, but I can do something that does just as good until the time comes to do a real repair!"

He patted the robot and it once more returned to standing height, and he pulled his fist across his chest as though saluting them people, facing them head-on with that boundless, unrestrained expression. "On my honor, it'll be the best we can do!" The mecha too took the same stance, it's arm across it's chest!

Back to top Go down

Helena
His response about where to sleep made him seem even more arrogant to Helena as the first part of her sentence was cut off by yet another speech to be. The whole throwing his arms in the air while he spoke caused the girl to let out a small sigh, however he had noticed her speaking with her next set of words. As some females tend to do with the passive aggressive tone she failed to get the angry part of it across. The girl placed a hand on her hip, examining Krazr, examining her. One eyebrow was raised as her mouth formed just a straight line as if to show her disapproval of him looking over her like so. Within an instant of his finger waving in her face the girl's hand moved, swatting at his hand as if it was a fly. As usual she ignored the compliment, paying attention only to the obvious thing he pointed out, that she wasn't from around here. It was surprising the other people around hadn't noticed, perhaps the attention of this outsider was diverted by the other, louder one. The girl was about to respond, her body pulling an "oh well" gesture with her shoulders shrugged, it was irrelevant to the damage he had made. However she didn't get the chance to say that. Krazr had already turned around, making a remark that didn't impress Helena at all, followed by his dedication to saying he'd repair the damages he had done.

Helena let out yet another deep sigh as he spoke, waiting for him to finish so she could finally speak. She wasn't sure if talking to him was even worth her time with the way she was constantly cut off and only really seen as "cute girl!" but she'd try anyway. "Well, at least you're going to help these people by repairing the place, shouldn't be too difficult with your giant robot friend. Maybe next time you enter a world you should try landing properly." She paused, looking at the crowd behind her then back to Krazr, "guess I'll have to come back for those shoes in a few weeks when this place is repaired." She finished her sentence in a tone which was obviously annoyed at this point. With that she turned around, walked over to a nearby bench and sat herself down. She sat with her legs crossed, watching at what would happen next in this scene while reaching into her bag of baked goods. Out she pulled a chocolate muffin, excellent, that was sure to calm her down a bit. One bite and she was instantly feeling a little better, indulging in the soft chocolatey goodness she let out a small one sided smile.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Carvardukaras
Krazr basked in the appreciation of the people for a few moments, before loudly bidding them good night. The crowd was still there but scattering, the seconds ticking over while some onlookers yet lingered, eyeing up Regashi. A curious, confident smirk still nest upon his face as he turned way, remembering a nostalgic moment of his child hood. This whole scene was awfully familiar to Krazr, the day his father left in his own mecha flowing into his heart once again. He cast a glance back at Regashi, placing two fingers to his forehead like a "V", nodding.

He and Regashi had travelled together for years, an inseparable pair. The robot was his best and only consistent companion, which never really bothered either of them. It may have had its effects, as a robot powered by fighting spirit and an impressionable kid teaming up would probably do, but what ultimately resulted was a fierce and passionate person. If nothing else Krazr was determined, a fact only all the more highlighted by his general lack of knowledge. Naive was the improper term. A better one was ignorance.

As he walked away from Regashi, electing to leave it towering in the town square, he passed by the very bench that the girl from earlier was on. He was so caught up in himself that he nearly walked completely by her, stopping once he realized that there was some one next to him. He paused for a moment, and for a brief second he dropped his confident, doofy act. Wide and bright eyes with a half-serious smirk now focused on the girl briefly, the cool night air brushing against his skin. Ever so slightly did his toned body ripple, and his nipples protruded into night sky against the chill. "By the way" he stated, his tone losing some of it's cocky edge but keeping enough to seem absolutely confident,, "you really are pretty. I meant that." He nodded his head towards her and began walking towards the center of town. He kept his eyes fixed forward, though he did call back, "That doesn't mean you have a redeeming taste in shoes, though." He chuckled to himself, intended to vanish into the town for a while.

His check list was as follows. One: find a pretty girl. Two: find a place to sleep. Three: give that girl an excellent night. Four: Repair the city as he promised. It was pretty cut and dry for him, and maybe he could get some more food out of it too? Hopefully that would be the case for him. Regashi was very much against Krazr going too long without eating.

Back to top Go down

Helena
Finishing her ever so delicious muffin she watched as the crowd dispersed, some going back to their business and others checking out the mecha towering into the sky. Helena had to take a moment to admire and ponder upon the ship too, observing it from head down to toe to see Krazr giving it what looked to be some sort of 'goodbye' nod or something. It was extremely apparent that the man and mecha were connected deeply, if the ship had personality then with all the travel, the two would be dear friends or something like that. The thought of it reminded Helena of her friendship with Mortis, receiving him from her parents all those years ago where she was a child and he was just a puppy. As an only child of a somewhat traveling family he was like her only friend, making their bond very strong. A smile spread across her lips as her mind drifted away into thought of her own memories.

Distracted by a pair of exposed nipples and flesh passing by the girl clicked back to reality. Her head moved as he went by, seeing he was shirtless was enough to make her realize it was Krazr walking by. As he paused her gaze moved up her body to look at his face. Her eyebrows raised and a condescending side smile as she awaited for him to speak. It came as a surprise to see his exaggerated confidence toned down to this level as he spurted out a compliment to Helena. The girl was quite use to receiving compliments, her eyebrow game was always on point, blonde hair and emerald eyes generally contributed too. "Thanks." She replied, her tone calm yet confident as usual in contrast to her tone earlier. As Krazr began to walk away the girl stood up, she had to get some food for her pet before making her way back to the gummi ship.

Krazr called out once again, dissing her taste in shoes which in reality was superior to all to which Helena let out a sigh. "My taste in shoes is great, maybe its your taste that is questionable." She called back. Plaching her hands in her pockets she didn't really expect a response to come from that. It may have looked a little awkward with Helena heading into the town not far behind Krazr, however she just shrugged and carried on, examining the places around her for a place that would sell meat or something Mortis would enjoy.

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Two Hours Later

Krazr had a rather uneventful two hours since he'd bid adieu to the town square, quickly forgetting about the girl with a love for ugly shoes, the random man who questioned him about his accommodations, and the building he crashed into. He had the memory that he had to repair the things he had damaged when he crashed, but for now there was an alcohol buzz and a plate of quite delicious food between him and tomorrow, as well as generic and pretty girl hanging on his arm inside of a pub.

He had spent the last hour here, and while it was not very exciting it was still enjoyable in it's own way. He had regaled the bar patrons with tales of his valor and the monsters he had slain, travelling across the stars in the sky since he was but a boy looking for his father. "When I was kid," he began, "I saw my father leave my world in giant man, just like mine!" He had tried to explain to them about gummi ships and gummi mecha, but it wasn't working. They were largely ignorant to this sort of thing, so he just had to explain from their point of view.

"I was inspired from that day to travel the stars! I wanted to find my father, and show him that I had become like him!" He grinned across a sea of stunned faces. Whether they were in awe of scared because of his ramblings, he couldn't tell. Not like he particularly cared. He assumed the girl on his arm at least believed that it could be true. Yeah, he was attractive, but banging a crazy man was not something any woman he had met lined up for. Okay, not true, there was one woman. But she was crazy too, so does it actually count? Probably...not?

Ah, well, no matter. He took another drink of the bitter beer, letting it wash down the food in his gullet. He leaned back on his chair, pushing the girl's hand away from his pecs. Why did women always try to play with his nipples? He felt like a piece of meat sometimes, honestly, but what more did he expect? This wasn't a relationship. This was sex and it didn't actually matter. Though, maybe she wouldn't play with his nipples if he was wearing a shirt. No, the fact is that she shouldn't do it anyway. At the same time, she was really cute... blah. His face briefly revealed resentment, but he continued speaking. A full belly, and a full glass of beer.

Everything was pretty okay. Except for the slightly awkward non-platonic nipple play. But was nipple play ever non-platonic? Probably.

Back to top Go down

Helena
In the hours that had passed Helena had managed to find a butcher that was surprisingly still open. So as she had set out to do the girl bought a few steaks for Mortis and made her way back to the quiet alleyway she had parked her gummi ship in. Waiting there was of course her pet, asleep on the pavement next to her ship, as Helena arrived he woke up, tail wagging as his nose picked up the scent of fresh meat. With no hesitation the girl reached into the bag throwing steak up in the air as Mortis jumped up to catch it, chomping it down in seconds. Helena threw one after another as she rambled away to her pet who obviously wasn't listening as he ate but Helena just pretended he was anyway. "So, another traveler came into this world today too. His name was Regashi.. Wait I mean Krazr. Regashi was the name of his ship... or... duo thing he has going on. Its actually pretty cool, the gummi ship robot thing that is." She paused, throwing another steak to her pet. "Krazr seems stupid though, he had this whole act where he's just the best person ever and this world was graced to be in his presence I swear... and.. he ruined the perfect pair of shoes so I pretty much hate him."

Her rambling went on until there were no more steaks left, Mortis looked  rather satisfied as he approached Helena. As per usual she let him lick the blood and juices from the raw meat off her hand, she hated touching the stuff but she had to do it. As the wolf's tongue flicked around her fingers his large sharp teeth flashed every now and then, Helena could only imagine how intimidating they could be to some. The girl chuckled a little as the creature finished licking her hands, it did tickle a little. With that Mortis sat down, awaiting for Helena to say or do something. To which she opened up the gummi ship and placed her days shopping in the cockpit. Closing the gummi ship she turned to Mortis, a grin on her face as she spoke. "Well its a bit later now and I don't think many people are out now... Wanna go for a run?" At the very mention of the word run the creature's ears perked up and he gave a definitive nod. Despite not being able to talk like a human he could understand nearly every word she said.

With that the girl's grin grew wider as Mortis stood up, ready to run when she did. Her attire changed in an instant as a black liquid seemed to cover her body like paint, solidifying into her battle suit, she chose to run in this to firstly shade into the night's darkness and secondly because it regulated her temperatures to stay cool. With that the girl gave Mortis a nod and took off. Her speed was rather impressive as was Mortis' as he ran past her with ease. With her arms and legs pumping she made distance quite a lot faster than when she was walking, her and Mortis turned sharp corners, running past people before they even got the chance to figure what had gone past them.

As the girl just happened to run past a certain pub she turned her head to catch a quick glimpse of some woman playing with a man's nipples. A confused expression fell upon her masked face and she turned her head to carry on. At that point her pet turned to her, a look in his eye that meant one thing, it was time to take to the sky. To that Helena gave a thrilled nod as she extended her capability a bit more to catch up to Mortis, grabbing onto the long fur in the back of his neck, with that she jumped up, swinging her legs around to sit on his back. From that moment the creature continued to run, however this time lifting into the sky as if he were a dolphin swimming around in a sea. Helena let out a small "wooooo!" of joy as the two flew around in the sky, circling around the massive robot and clock a few times while up there.

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

Back to top Go down

Hikari

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED!
The Twilight Thorn:

Screams sounded from the ground below as a large beast emerged from the cathedral -- its body tearing through part of the building as it emerged straight through it and cast a looming shadow over the town square. Its long arms twisted and contorted; stretching to the ground below and throwing the rubble out of its path -- the wreckage plummeting into the ground below as it silently emerged forwards with its head facing the large clock ahead.

Its great and long feet crushed buildings beneath it as it made great strides forward; its scarf blowing in the wind as it tore the streets asunder. It was as it approached the tower however that it noticed another gigantic being; the towering figure being even taller than the Twilight Thorn itself. With that it turned its destructive attention to it; its long arms launching forwards a great distance straight towards the mecha with great momentum.

Behind the beast laid broken dreams and a metric shit ton of wreckage. Who would stop this beast? Who would put an end to this rampage in a way that would ensure more broken buildings, a testosterone filled action sequence, and a headline in the newspaper? Whom would stand up to protect the world?!

...It was probably going to be the guy in the giant mecha.

AND SO THE BATTLE BEGINS!

Last edited by Icarus on September 30th 2014, 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Krazr could feel the impact tremors, and the screams carried through the door of the tavern. He was up like lightning, leaving the girl that had been clinging to him to fall over from her chair. She grunted behind him as she hit the ground, while Krazr's eyes scanned the room of confused and fearful faces. "So that's not usual," he shouted as he ran from the building, bolting into the streets to see a cloud of dust rising in the background. He two was taken by confusion when he saw the thing, people pouring out of the club behind him pointing at the monster on the horizon and panicking, fleeing.

Krazr smiled, seeing how near it was to Regashi. He threw his fist in the air and yelled as loud as he could. "REGASHI! INITIATE ASSAULT MODE!" The robot seemed to respond to the faint yelling, all of it's standard weapons revealing themselves from beneath the armor. The Mecha's eye glowed blue and a whirring of energy came from it as the laser weapons charged up. Massive missile pods on the shoulder and arms, from the things head and legs all glowed as the canon prepared to fire. "Ready! MAKE THEM REMEMBER US!"

Krazr started to run towards a building, climbing it as the mecha unleashed it's payload at the monster, a barrage of laser twisting through the air extremely fast. They barreled towards their target, homing in as Krazr landed on the roof. "REGASHI! LET'S CLEAN UP!" The robot shifted movement, jets coming from it's feet, hands, arms, and back. It lifted into the air, and rocketed towards KRazr who would jump into it's now open chest and assume control of the battle!

Back to top Go down

Helena
As Helena and her pet Mortis flew across the night sky her pet's ears perked up, hearing the screams and beginning of the rumble where a large creature was soon to emerge. Noticing the sudden movement of his ears Helena looked around before asking "Mortis, what's up?" It was then she too heard the distant screams accompanied by a large rumble of buildings breaking, the first thing that came to mind was that Krazr and his ship had gone crazy or something. However she was mistaken as she watched a white nobody looking giant rise from the ground. A creature she had never seen before but it wouldn't take much for her to see it wasn't something good. As it busted through the streets destroying all in its path, its attention given to the mecha which matched it in size, this gave Helena a chance to figure something out.

In her right hand appeared a katana, she'd have to get closer to use it against the creature but hopefully it would do something to help when the time came. As for their placement, the two weren't an easy target to spot as they were almost completely covered in black shading in with the night sky. "Mortis, I think you know what we need to do." With that the wolf dashed across the sky towards the large beast. Once nearing it the pet would be seen with an orange liquid glow forming at his mouth. With that done a spitball of lava was released from the creature's mouth to be sent straight towards the Twilight Thorn's torso. It wasn't certain that it'd hit or if it would deal much damage, Helena and Mortis had never seen a creature like this before in their life time. Though the attack was made the wolf like creature still ran around, watching for movements the beast would make, whether it large and slow or small and fast, he had a job to keep Helena protected.

Helena didn't have much to offer at this point, to her it was a matter of finding the weak point with far ranged attacks until she could go in and pierce it's weak point to hopefully end its rampage. After the spitball was sent at the creature the girl turned to see that help was also on it's way. Krazr had just entered his ship and was ready to battle, she wasn't sure if it would be possible for her to co-inside with his moves or if he even had any. One thing was for sure though and that was that this nobody wasn't going to destroy this world, not while Helena was there at least.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
The Twilight Thorn was now greeted by its opponent as the giant near it turned to it; firing off a barrage of lasers towards it in what was a clear act of aggression. Without hesitation the beast began to glide through the air towards its left in hopes of getting out of the way of such an attack. Its response, however, wasn't quick enough and it was struck several times in the head. While it had managed to avoid the full force it still took some damage due to being unable to fully escape. With that it was sent to the ground below; landing on the ground with a thunderous roar of impact as the rest of the lasers passed overhead!

Quickly it adapted to the scenario however; staying on the ground being a bad idea. Swiftly it rolled over and stood upwards despite its sustained injuries only to be greeted once again to another attack! A ball of lava came straight towards it and in response the nobody twisted its torso under its legs in a display of superhuman flexibility, the lava failing to come into contact with it, and would quickly return to its normal position as it searched for the source of the attack. It was then that it saw it: a creature suspended in the air and running through the sky around it. At the same time it also spotted the same gigantic creature that had been the first to attack it -- a threat to keep in mind.

In response to the attack performed by the creature the Twilight Thorn's right arm would shoot forwards with great speed and attempt to clutch onto the beast; tossing it towards the mecha if successful and following it up with a large ball of energy directed straight towards Regashi regardless of the result of the first attack.

Back to top Go down

Helena
The girl and her pet watched with a bit of confusion as the nobody made a ridiculously flexible movement to which it dodged the lava ball that was spat at it. It was like nothing Helena had seen before, she was accustomed to the titan's ways at the Olympus Coliseum but this creature not only had the size and power, but also speed and flexibility. It was without a doubt, unexpected. As it came back to it's original position the two would be moving around, seeing as it's head looked for them. At this point Mortis' mouth was filled with more lava, ready to spit out at the creature. It was more dangerous than convenient that the nobody's arm came shooting for them as Mortis would release the lava ball aiming at it's pointy arm handy thingy. However, there was only a short amount of time to move away from the nobody's arm, to which the two just made it out of the way.

It seemed after this attack was dodged the nobody's focus went back to Regashi. It didn't take Helena long to realize that there was going to be an attack sent that way whether they were in the way or not. "Let's try hitting from the back." She told Mortis as the creature took her higher into the sky and away from the nobody. With that the two made a turn, going far around the side of the creature as it made an energy ball to throw at Regashi. The girl wished she had something up her sleeve to help with that, but there was nothing she could do, surely Krazr and his mecha had something up their sleeve.

As the two dashed through the sky to be behind the creature Mortis formed more lava in his mouth, ready to spit at the nobody as soon as the time was right. As the two were a lot smaller, it gave them quite a bit of maneuverability around the nobody, despite it's incredible reflexes. Once directly behind the nobody Mortis spat a lava ball straight towards Twilight Thorn's upper back. Once the shot was made the creature kept moving across the sky, they had the camouflage against the sky and it would be used to their advantage, making them a bit more difficult target in the night.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top