Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myrus
Myrus looked towards Leo, as he spoke, he looked towards the scientist. Darkness soon swirled his off hand, and his hand raised towards the scientist. A snare entangled the scientist by the way of metal chains from the ground. Myrus then charged the enemy. He swing his Keyblade hard in a right swing, hitting him, but only starting to kill. The Scientist countered by twisting out of the snare, striking Myrus hard in the neck. Myrus then began quickly striking and parrying with the scientist's scythe powering himself to try to tank the scientist, and make a way for Kyra or Leo to strike. As blade hit blade, Myrus looked to Kyra slightly, trying to signal her to try to strike while he distracted the Scientist.

Myrus waited, and struck hard in the scientist's gut with a heavy fist. Myrus's Keyblade contacted and was blocked in a standoff between the scythe and the keyblade. Both striking sparks and the metal contacted, Myrus tried his best to keep the scientist busy, and attackable.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra stepped back for a moment as she sensed the darkness that emanated from Myrus's body. It was a good thing she did, for as soon as she had moved, Leo came charging through. He crashed headlong into one of the glass cylinders, but seemed to recover without any serious injury. Kyra kept her eyes trained on the scientist, watching how he moved.

He was apparently much more dextrous than the average human being. The way he bent and twisted to dodge and escape her two compatriots showed that clearly. She'd have to hit him while he was distracted. Myrus made that possible with his attack. He glanced at her for a moment, and she met his gaze. It seemed they had the same thing in mind. She prepared to strike as he rushed forward. Myrus and the scientist exchanged blows.Kyra watched for an opening.

"Kill him!" She heard yelling from Leo's direction, although his words were slightly harsher. She nodded. Sparks flew from his scythe as it met with Myrus's blade, and for a moment his attention seemed completely locked on his current opponent. This was her opportunity. She rushed strait at him, striking him in the side.

He jumped sideways almost as soon as the blade connected. He glared at her for a moment, then a smile formed across his face. Kyra growled, her skin beginning to glow. What reason had he to smile? He'd just been hit, for goodness sake! It was then that she realized he wasn't looking at her. She felt more darkness behind her, weaker than that of the scientist or even that of Myrus, but it was there. Turing, she saw a horribly deformed creature, what looked vaguely like a heartless, but it's features  were twisted and warped.

This must have been what was in the cylinder when Leo had shattered it. Before she could move to attack it, it sunk into the floor. The shadow moved under her feet, reappearing in front of the scientist. He stood, the blow to his side didn't seem to hinder him. He let out another maniacal laugh, raising his hand up in the air and waving it in her direction, signaling the heartless to attack.

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus continued to clash with the scientist. He attempted to disarm the scientist from his scythe, only to be punted up and away by the new heartless. He hit the wall and collapsed to the floor, his keyblade collides on the wall near him. Myrus tried to stand, but collapsed down to the ground, He had broke some bones in the wrong places to fight. He saw the heartless turn to attack Kyra and tried to stand again. He managed to stand but was leaning on his keyblade like a crutch. Blood stained his clothes and dripped from his mouth and lips.

"Y-Your a s-son of a -b-b-bitch to k-kill."

Myrus channeled all he could into what he was about to do. Even if he could do this, it may be only a sacrifice. But in his eyes, it had to be done. Myrus looked towards the Heartless, which reeled to attack. Myrus disobeyed his body and rushed towards it. The pain was unbearable, but adrenaline covered his pain and he struck hard against the Heartless. His attacks were fueled by pure darkness and protection of someone he promised himself to protect. Through tightly gritted teeth and spoke, surely in immense pain.

"K-Kyra...RUN!"

The Heartless attacked heavily against Myrus, once again sending him towards the walls, upon contact Myrus' bones broke, and blood pored from wounds. His darkness faded,to a minimal for life, he was lying unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Leo
The half-wolf''s eyes began to ignite with rage, transforming from their usual emerald color to amber red. His wolven ears lay back against his head as a low growl began to erupt from the depths of his throat.

The heartless he had released from the cylinder had now arisen as a secret weapon, ready to lay siege against the three companions. It appeared to be fierce, ruthless...merciless, no different that its demon creator.

Myrus then rushed in heroically, taking a severe array of hits for the team, eventually ending in his body lying motionless on the floor. Leo rushed forward next, leaping into the air and kicking the heartless in the face, knocking it on its back. He then looked down at Myrus' body and then to Kyra.

"Krya, get Myrus out of here...I'll handle this fiend."

With that being said Leo leapt into action. The heartless had started to sit up in an attempt to regain his position, but Leo was already in motion. He jumped once more, kicking the heartless in the face once more as he twisted around , extending his keyblade outward in a slicing motion (much like swinging a bat at a baseball) as he decapitated the lowly fiend. Much of his strength had been used in this attack and while it was enough to end the life of the heartless...the Scientist still remained...but not for long.

"Now Scientist...you will not so easily evade me again..."

The half-wolf rushed in. He aimed a kick at the Scientist's right shin which landed flawlessly, causing the Scientist to lean his torso downward; as he did so Leo, with his left hand, performed an uppercut that met the Scientist's chin, sending him stumbling back approximately three feet.

He knew he would have to move quickly. If he were to relent, the Scientist could gain the upper hand. Leo continued forward, aiming a steady yet forceful punch to the Scientist's gut with his left fist and as the Scientist would double over, Leo would use the handle of his keyblade like brass knuckles and punch him directly in the forehead. As the steel handle of his blade met the flesh of the Scientist, blood began to squirt from his skin as a split formed in his head.

Though he had landed a few blows successfully it would take more to end the life of this beast...

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"MYRUS!!!" Kyra cried out as he fell to the ground. Furious, she turned on the heartless, striking it hard in the chest. It reared up to attack her, and she prepared to strike again. She stood directly above Myrus now, glaring with golden eyes at the threat before her. It was then that Leo made his move, coming up behind the dark being and decapitating it with a single swing. Impressive as it was, it seemed to wear him out significantly. He then charged at the scientist, screaming for her to take Myrus and run.

Run. Everyone kept telling her to do that. She didn't want to run. This guy was evil, and he had hurt her friend. More than anything, she wanted to make him pay. Righteous fury burned brightly within her. The flames of light that came off of her skin flickered wildly. Fist clenched tightly around the hilt of her blade, she took a step forward. The lightwielder was completely ready to unleash her wrath upon the scientist, but a sudden thought made her pause.

"Thanks but don't hurt yourself, you're too cute."
Myrus's words came back to her.

Myrus... She looked down at her friend. He was bleeding, unconscious, and looked to be in immense pain. The rage that filled her was flushed out by compassion. Myrus was her first priority. He was hurt, and defending her no less. She was a warrior, but above all she fought to protect people like him. As much as she wanted to rush in and join Leo in the assault, she couldn't leave him there.

Getting him out of there, however, would be a problem. The only door she could see was the one they had entered through, and it was blocked by the remaining combatants. Leo seemed to have the upper hand for now, landing several blows against the enemy. Still, getting by them would be difficult. Then there was the issue of Myrus's wounds. Moving his unconscious body would likely cause further damage. From the looks of it, he was barely holding on in his current state. It seemed they could not move.

The shadows around them grew closer. The light around Kyra moved outward, forming a sphere around her that expanded until it covered both her and her fallen comrade. The shield would protect them for now. Instinctive and unintelligent creatures, the lesser heartless threw themselves against it, disintegrating in flashes of light. While she could not hold this up indefinitely, it would remain long enough for what she was going to do.

Kyra knelt beside Myrus, allowing her blade to dematerialize. "You're gonna be okay," she said, though she doubted he could hear her. Blue light filled her hands, pulsating slowly. One of these hands she placed on his chest, and with the other she grasped his hand. "Thanks for helping me out," the young warrior smiled, tears welling up in her eyes. "Allow me to return the favor." She looked upon her friend, bleeding and broken. It was obvious what she had to do. This is gonna hurt...

The light from her hands flowed outwards, covering the whole of Myrus' s body. Kyra watch as his bones realigned themselves, his skin closing around his wounds until all the bleeding had stopped. She sighed in relief. Her hand, still laying on his chest, confirmed that his breathing had returned to normal. Then came the pain. She grunted softly as she felt her bones shatter. Had she not already been kneeling, there was no doubt she would have collapsed to the ground. "Myrus..." she coughed, blood spilling from her mouth. Wounds opened across her arms and neck, anywhere he had been struck. Now she realized how much damage he had really taken. It took all of her strength simply to remain conscious. "Myrus, please hear me..." She had no idea if he was even awake yet. She clutched his hand tighter. "Myrus you've gotta get up. I-I don't think..." she grunted in pain. "I don't think I'll be much more help here. You've gotta help Leo."

Tears fell from her face, half in agony, half in sadness. "Thank you..." For some reason, the pain began to diminish. Her eyes widened for a moment in surprise. Looking down, she saw her arms and legs dematerializing, much like her Keyblade would. What's happening to me? She'd never seen this and yet... it felt like it had happened before. An image came into her mind. A young boy with platinum blonde hair. He was yelling something.

"No! Kyra stop! You'll die! Please Kyra... don't do this..."

"Better me than you, kid." She found herself saying.

She looked down at Myrus. He was fully healed. She was glad he was going to be alright. So she was going to die? Better me than you...

"Hey Myrus,"
she said, her chest now disappearing. She smiled once more, her face all that was left to be seen. "See ya around. Annihilate this guy for me, okay?" With that, she faded from existence.

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus woke suddenly, taking a gaping breath. He woke up just in time to see Kyra fade from existence itself. Tears welled up in his eyes at her final words. He wanted to know her, he would finally have something to fight for, not just the scientist, but his dark side itself. No, it wouldn't end this way. His dark energy burned bright in a bright fury. Myrus angered beyond his own limit. Using pure darkness, Myrus carved a path towards the scientist. Tears streaming down his face, but his eyes were glazed in darkness.

"WHERE DID YOU SEND HER!"

Myrus charged and knocked the scientist away from Leo. Knocking him to a wall on the far side of the room. Striking deep into the scientist screaming the same question, over and over. Myrus used a spell that surrounded the scientist in chains, it visibly drained Myrus, but his adrenaline was what kept him in power.

"BRING HER BACK OR SEND ME TO HER! DO IT BEFORE I TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!"

Myrus twisted the chains tighter and tighter waiting for his answer. He no longer felt his mortality, all he wanted in to know what happened to Kyra. He new she would need protection, He failed that once, and she sacrificed herself for him. He needed to make it even, he owed it to her.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"Send you to her?"The scientist cackled. His inhuman grin vibrating with his laughter.

"Gladly. Although I feel I must tell you, I didn't send her anywhere. She's dead, boy. Gone. Such a pity too. The little lightweilder had such potential. You remember that power I want, that's it right there. That girl takes pain for people. Huge waste of power if you ask me. You didn't die, so she did. It's that simple! I had hoped to find away to reverse that power, replenish my life at the expense of some less worthwhile. Ah well..."

He laughed again. "I suppose I can live without one experiment! If you insist on looking for her, I'd check the Underworld. You've been quite an annoyance, you know. I'd be happy to kill you and send you there!"

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus looked down the scientist's soul. This was the wrong thing to say to a emotionally fueled fighter. Myrus began to tighten the chains even more, at this rate, he might just kill him.

"BRING HER BACK OR DIE!"

The chains began to tighten faster, Myrus gripped his keyblade ready to either receive Kyra or leave to find her. He was angered beyond real consent. He wanted his answers, and he would kill to get them.

Back to top Go down

Leo
OOC: Sorry guys. Please be patient with me. I'm not able to get on everyday and sometimes I don't have enough time to post something such as this.

Kyra decided to stay...something Leo knew she would do. She was strong willed...and a courageous person. People like her were hard to come by now a days.

As she began her healing techniques on Myrus' unconscious body, Leo continued his attacks against the Scientist. He punched him in the face once again, this time cracking his nose as blood erupted from the wound. It was then that he heard Kyra saying her goodbyes...this could NOT be happening...after all they had been through in an attempt to find out what this Scientist was truly planning...after becoming friends with these people...surely she wouldn't be ripped away so quickly.

Leo turned his head for a split second to see Kyra's body slowly begin to dematerialize like the many hordes of Shadow Heartless they had brought down. A single tear formed in his right eye and soon cascaded down his cheek. While he was looking away the Scientist jumped up, kicking Leo in the chest and knocking the very breath out of his lungs. He flew back about ten feet. Leo landed on his back, gasping for air as his eyes continued to gaze towards Kyra...it was then that she faded away completely.

Enraged Myrus charged for the Scientist, placing him firmly against the wall and demanding that he be taken to where Kyra was sent. Leo, finally catching his breath, slowly stood, grunting as he did so. He stomped over to the Scientist and slammed the handle of his keyblade across his jaw, busting the Scientists' lip open in the process. "You foul creature...you deserve to rot in the deepest, darkest depths of Hades and I'll see you to the gates if its the last thing I do..."

Leo then grabbed Myrus by the shirt on his right shoulder. "Myrus...as much as this fiend deserves to die we must hurry...if we hope to save Kyra from the Underworld there is little time..." Leo wanted nothing more than to impale this forsaken creature with his keyblade, yet he knew that they did not have much time to get to the Underworld and try to rescue Kyra before she would be lost forever in the Sea of Souls.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus brought the scientist to his enraged eyes. He smiled with a dark expression. He raised his Keyblade to stab the scientist in a place where his mind would no longer torment.

"See you in Hell..."

Myrus stabbed the scientist mid neck. His magic chains faded into darkness the scientist lay dead on the ground at his feet. Myrus turned to Leo and nodded. His keyblade faded out of existence as Myrus walked out of the room, the heartless beast died with it's master's soul. There was only one place he would go, he would head to the Underworld to save his friend. He raised his keyblade hand towards the exit. His keyblade reappearing and forcing a portal towards his path. He stepped through silently, his mind set on the target. The portal closed behind him, leaving his ally behind him.

Back to top Go down

Leo
Ooc : Myrus, Kourage; care to continue this in the Underworld?

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Kourage
(OOC: Kyra escaped the Underworld in The Creeping Dark. Myrus is heading there in search of her. I believe he's going to start a topic there if you want to join it.)

Back to top Go down

Leo
Ooc: I saw it earlier and posted an entrance. Glad we are continuing this adventure.

I suppose we can consider this topic closed.

IC: with the lifeless body of the scientist laying on the floor, the half wolf departed the room and headed back towards the surface. From there he would travel the long journey in his gummi ship to the Coluseum where they would begin searching for their lost friend.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top