roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leo
Leo began to smirk in amusement as Jack entered "stealth mode". He has his hands placed on the back of his head as they continued to stroll down the hall. It was insane how many corridors that were here.

Finally they came to a doorway. Leo's arms hung by his sides as his fist clinched. "Enter we shall..." the half wolf said as he firmly kicked the door open. "You said nothing about entering quietly." he said as he shrugged, walking through the doorway, stepping over the broken door that now lay upon the tile floor.

It was then that a horde of shadow heartless appeared surrounding them. Leo summoned his guardian soul keyblade in his right hand as he prepared himself for battle. "They aren't difficult to handle but it beats a boring walk through this building."

As he spoke his last word he would slash in a downward fashion to pummel the first shadow that lay before him. As it exploded into thousands of dark particles Leo swung horizontally to the right, landing another devastating blow to the next victims chest.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Back to top Go down

Cleptoblade
Jack smiled as Leo smashed down the door, running in place as he let out his excitement and followed Leo into the room of darkness, taking it as a sign that it was time...TO FUCK SHIT UP! Dashing, he kicked a shadow into another, slicing away and blasting them away as they all tumbled about, creating a shadow mess as he rid himself of his weapons just so he could lift a shadow and beat other shadows with the shadow until one or the other died. Having a jolly-good ol' time, Jack decided to up the ante and lifted up his hand, a golden aura collecting around it and forming a cog with several smaller cogs inside it, turning everything but it black and white. A cyan aura shot from the cog and eight digits appeared above it.

Hell-lay-lu-jah! SLOT MACHINES ANYONE!? Binary.Sequence. 00000000 slate. a red circle formed an orbital ring around the Cog, resting horizontally a the vertical midpoint. The digits moved onto the orbital ring, jumping between 0 and 1 furiously. 0010111. Anomaly 3. the orbital made the digits revolve furiously around the cog, a shine representing the disintegration of the cog and an explosion of color, restoring it to the zone, but leaving a fading, yellow hue. RULE: Enigmatic Gravity. All enemies shall experience altering gravity at random points. Jack set the rule, creating a Twilight Anomaly and causing the heartless to either suddenly float or experience enough gravity to flatten them. Due to their nature, the latter is not fatal. Summoning his Karambit, both of them, he ran about, hooking them onto shadows and other assorted, weak heartless and slice out their throats, watching a black ink-like substance take the stead of blood as it spewed about.

Slaying the shadows, he would use several, acrobatic maneuvers to be fluent, sliding under floating heartless and vaulting over flattened ones to slay another behind it. The constantly switching gravity effects assisted with the ease of slaying, allowing he and Leo to have a much easier time. NO ONE PUTS WIZARD IN A CORNER! he screamed, surrounded by heartless who managed to try and formulate an attack. Spinning about, he warded them off with a flurry of kicks and slashes, rushing left to impale the forehead of one shadow and whipping his karambit into the shadow at his right and summoning his rope dart to bring it over, retrieving his karambit and bringing over a retreating heartless and crushing its head with his boot. He dismissed his rope dart, watching it fly into a flurry of white cubes as he plunged his left karambit into the heartless and whipped the other at a distant one. Standing, the karambits forced themselves from the wounds and back into his hands, due to the proximity control over what he has created. NOW THAT! Is how you try to be badass!

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo joined Jack in bashing in the skulls of the Shadows as they floated in the air. Thanks to Jack they had a much easier time now. "One for you and one for you and another for you...and can't forget you!" Leo said to each Shadow as he passed each one an individual can of whoop arse.

They slayed through the horde with little to no resistance, allowing them to barely form a sweat. When they were done, Leo silenced his keyblade, smiling as it exploded into thousands of particles of darkness. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he turned to Jack..."Decent work out there...now shall we continue?" he would motion towards the door on the opposite side of the corridor. Perhaps they were close...they needed to find a staircase or an elevator of some sort that could get them to the next level.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus looked forward down the hall, He didn't see any other exit nor elevator. He didn't feel that this was the top floor, but could it be? He didn't know. He walked farther down the path with Kyra by his side. He wanted to get this scientist and end his poor soul. He looked to Kyra with an assuring smile?

"How long do you think it will be before the top floor?"

Myrus relaxed his keyblade down to his side. He didn't need it poised to strike all the time. This potentially could go wrong, but his reflexes to him were good enough to raise it back again.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra shrugged. "I don't know. He said something about trials. If he keeps stopping us on every floor, it could take forever." She paused for a moment, thinking about the voice in the elevator. It had obviously been run by some sort of magic, and she doubted that they could take control of it.
But what about the area around it? The shaft probably ran strait up to the top floor. If there was another elevator, perhaps they could climb the inside of the shaft all the way to the top. She turned to relay this idea to Myrus, but stopped when she remembered what the voice had said.

I see you've brought friends along...

There was only one way he could have known that. He was watching them. If she shared her plan now, he would know, and most likely try to counter it. Kyra searched her pockets for a pen and paper, eventually finding what she was looking for on the inside pocket of her jacket.

She began writing. If the scientist really was watching them, she would need an excuse for passing notes. "I figure I should write down whatever I can find out about this place," she lied. "After all, I could be stuck here a while. Well, that's all I remember. Anything to add?"
She handed the notebook to him, which in reality read:
Don't read this out loud. I'm pretty sure he's watching us.
If we can find another elevator, we may be able to climb up the shaft.
He can probably hear us too, so act natural.

Back to top Go down

Cleptoblade
Jack nodded towards Leo, rushing forward and finding the exit to the room, which provoked him to thrust his foot forward and bust it down. The corridor ahead was drowned in shadows, Jack responding by looking at Leo with a smile. Cracking his neck, he rushed forward, diving into the shadows, bringing down several with a mighty swoop. Tumbling into a hand-stand, he used one hand to spin himself and his legs formed a whirlwind of kicking, smashing shadows against the wall before he pivoted his body and launched himself forward, rolling back into a stand before grabbing two shadows and tossing them into their friends ahead. STRRRRRR-IKE! he yelled, quite prideful about messing up some shadows.

Summoning his Bolt pistols, he blasted away at the fallen shadows, not giving them much room to sink into the ground, but one did eventually sneak up on him, smacking him with its claw...literally to no avail. Turning around, he slammed it into the ground with the barrel of his pistol, point-blank shooting it into a puddle of ink-like residue. Turning back, he held off the countless shadows as he awaited Leo to assist him. No end to this...Leo! Come on, give them some elbow grease with that weird sword! he said, laughing hysterically as he enjoyed the fun they were having...wondering what the other two were up to at the time since they split up.

Battle Theme:

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus looked at the notebook, and nodded. It was a good idea. he wrote down some words in a rough but readable manuscript

I think there is one at the end of this hall. I need you to act with me on this.

Myrus then gave the notebook back to her and looked into Kyra's eyes with a stare of deep thought. He thought of things he could do to either lighten up the situation, or confuse the scientist. this move he was prepared to make could start the ball rolling towards their escape.

"That's my side of things, shall we keep moving?"

Myrus extended his hand like this was a noble's formal party and bowed down facing her. This was a stupid looking position, but maybe the scientist might get bored with looking for them.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra nodded, stuffing the notebook back inside her jacket. She grinned and took his hand. "Of course!"
As they moved forward, another elevator did indeed come into view. She hummed as she walked, playing her part in their act. She kept an eye out for more enemies though. The last "trial" had been in front of the elevator on the first floor, and she assumed that the ever-multiplying heartless were not the only trap that had been laid out for her. She still felt rather weak from the force she had put into breaking the last barrier.
Strange... she thought. I should have recovered by now. The darkness of the place was draining. Still she laughed and looked into Myrus's eyes. Whatever  happened, they could handle it.

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo continued to slash away at the shadows. Just when they would slay one, two more would slide up to take its place. "These things are from the pits of hades." the half wolf remarked with a grunt as he shoved his keyblade down the throat of yet another shadow.

He then began to press forward, one step at a time. This would be the o let way they would get out of this corridor. At the rate they were going it would take them quite some time before they could join the others.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus looked around the elevator. He didn't see any Shadows, so it must be either a trap or the final one. Myrus looked to Kyra and motioned over to the elevator. He really hoped this was the final elevator, and that He could save the girl and have something to protect. He needed something like that, it might help him equal out his life. He walked closer to the elevator hoping to see what might appear.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra moved cautiously toward the elevator, fully expecting another dark barricade to form in the entrance. This time however, the darkness did not come from in front of her. Looking down, she saw a purple, bubbling substance forming beneath her feet. This must be what had been draining her power. It became more painful now as it surfaced, and she winced as she took another step. The stuff completely coated the inside of the elevator.
Too bad that's not where we're going, she thought, smiling. It felt good to have the advantage for once. She normally didn't enjoy acts of spite, but this was different. After all, the guy had locked her in a wine cellar.
She motioned for Myrus to follow, spinning from the ground to the inside of the shaft. From what she could see, there were several floors to go, but the shaft ran strait up through all of them. She jumped to the other wall, slightly higher now, gripping to whatever handhold she could find. She grinned at Myrus. This could actually work.

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus followed behind, climbing with slight ease he soon caught up to Kyra. He climbed slowly but solidly towards the top floor. This could completely work and they could get to the scientist and get out of this hole beneath the gardens. Myrus had his keyblade on his back and it seemed to hum with joy for the oncoming storm. Though Myrus didn't want much bloodshed, his keyblade seemed to hold his dark side.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"Fascinating..." the same ominous voice broke out through the elevator. "You're proving to be very interesting subjects indeed. It seems we'll be meeting sooner than I had planned."

Kyra clenched her teeth at the sound of his voice. "Man," she grunted as she climbed. "That guy really gets on my nerves." At this point there were only a couple more floors to go. She jumped to the wall on the opposite side of the shaft, using it a a springboard to propel herself to the top floor opening. She nearly missed, but managed to grab onto the rim of what would have been an entryway.
Unlike the other elevator stops, this one did not lead to a corridor. As she pulled herself up, she saw a large, empty room with a huge door on the other side. This must be where the scientist resided. There were a few other paths leading into the room, so she guessed that the elevator was not the only way to get up here.
Tired from all of the climbing, jumping, and fighting, she leaned back against the wall. She'd wait for Leo and Jack to arrive. After all, she couldn't let Myrus and herself have all the fun.

Back to top Go down

Leo
Alas after much deliberation and what seemed like an endless horde of Shadows, Leo arose victorious. It proceeded down the hallway, eventually leading up to a spiral staircase. It would appear that it led to the top floor.

"Perfect."

His feet then began to race up the stairs. At this point he has dismissed his Keyblade in hopes that he wouldn't be in need of its services for the time being.

After a few moments he appeared at the top. The staircase had led him to a winding corridor. Slowly he snuck down the hallway, his wolven ears picking up each sound along the way as his emerald eyes peered into the darkness for any forms of movement. Up ahead he saw a glimpse of light. Apparently the hallway was leading to an opening, possibly where the others were.

"Kyra?...Myrus?" he called out in a softened tone.

The half wolf finally made it to the rooms entrance as his eyes laid upon Kyra as she leaned against the wall. It was as if a weight has been lifted off of his chest. He was relieved to see that both Kyra and Myrus were safe and sound...at least they all were for the time being.

Leo quickened his pace as he approached his friends. "I'm glad you two are alright...any trouble on the way up?"

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"Hey Leo!" Kyra grinned, waving as he appeared through one of the entrances. She was glad to see that he was okay.

"We ran into some trouble, but nothing we couldn't handle." She smiled back at Myrus, recalling the poison floors and the wave of infinite Heartless. Then she remembered something else.

"Scientist guy's been watching us,"
she told Leo, unsure of whether he and Jack had heard the voice. She motioned toward the door, indicating that it was likely where they would find their foe. Soon they would all be together, ready to fight. "Glad to see you got here safely. By the way, where's Jack?"

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus had climbed out of the shaft and was brushing off dust from his clothes. He looked to Leo and grinned. His friends had made it here, and now it was time to finish off this scientist. Myrus's keyblade went from his back into a void of darkness, materializing back in front of him. He gripped the handle and spun it towards the door on the other side of the room..

"I think that door leads to our foe."

Myrus's key resonated with dark energy. With a close eye you could see that Myrus seemed pained on the inside, and tired on the outside. Myrus on the inside was trying to channel his dark heart for the battle to come. How long he could hold he didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Leo
The guardian rushed over to Kyra and Myrus, relieved to see that they both were in fact without harm. He nodded as he let out a sigh of relief.

She then questioned where Jack was...Leo turned around expecting to see the quirky pirate, yet no trace of him was to be found.

"We were venturing through the lower bowels, trying to find a way up when we were ambushed by a Heartless horde...perhaps we got separated in the middle of all of the chaos..."

Leo's emerald eyes stayed focused on the doorway he had just arrived through in hopes that at any moment his comrade Jack would appear...yet moment after moment...what seemed like an eternity would pass by and his brother in arms still did not show his face.

The half wolf grit his teeth as he began to worry, but he knew that they must press on...perhaps Jack had merely gotten distracted by something shiny...or possibly eaten by the black abyss that seemed to follow them around. Either way, they had a mission to accomplish still.

"I'm sure Jack will be fine...for now we must press on...we've come too far to turn back now...are the two of you prepared for what may lie ahead?"

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra watched as Leo stared at the doorway. She hoped that Jack was alright. This whole place seemed to be one gigantic death trap. She remembered the power that her comrade had displayed, punching through metal and slitting the throats of the thugs. If there was one thing she could say about him, it was that he would not be easily overcome.

Leo asked if they were ready to move forward. She hated to go on without their friend, but she supposed it was necessary. She nodded, her eyes flashing gold for a moment. She was ready.

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus walked towards the doors, he was ready to fight. when he reached the doors, he looked back to Leo and Kyra. Even if Jack was late to the party He didn't expect him to be dead.

"Are we ready?"

Myrus twisted his keyblade in his hand. It resonated quietly in darkness as it readied for battle. He was ready, but was he ready for what he would see after the battle?

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"Yep" Kyra responded, stepping cautiously toward the doors. Perhaps now she would finally get some answers. The doors towered over her as she approached. They looked as though they had been made for giants. Their weight, however, did not match this observation. They swung open easily when she pushed against them, making no sound whatsoever.

The room she looked in upon was fill with all sort of strange devices. There were glass cases that lined the hall, some containing heartless. Others contained silvery, almost wisp-like creatures that Kyra didn't recognize. So this man was experimenting with darkness? That never turned out well. The man himself sat in the center of the room, staring at a screen in front of him. Slowly he turned toward the new arrivals.

As he turned around, Kyra saw the face of her captor for the first time. It was scarred and deformed as though it had been hurt and healed a thousand times over. She found it rather unsettling. More disturbing though was the amount of darkness that radiated from his body. That sort of power was rarely accompanied by anything good. He wore a white lab coat that was torn and stained in places, and the arms of it had been torn off, revealing yet more scars lining his arms. He had dark purple eyes, as though the darkness he possessed flowed throughout his entire being. And that look they had about them... if eyes truly the window to the soul, there must never have been a more tortured soul than this. His whole appearance was rather intimidating. Still, she raised her Keyblade, pointing it at his throat.

At this the man chuckled. He did not appear threatened at all by the gesture. "So you've arrived, Lightbringer. A bit ahead of schedule, but then again you are always causing trouble, aren't you?" He grinned maliciously, showing bright white teeth that had been sharpened into points. "And you've brought even more of your friends... how interesting..."

"Enough of your games!" Kyra growled. "Why have you brought me here?"

The scientist, if he could be called that, did not answer at first. He just laughed. His laugh was the eeriest she had ever heard, the halfway point between joyful and maniacal  After what seemed like an eternity, he finally spoke. "That power of yours, of course. That boy was dead, you know, before you came along. That power should be mine..."

What in the world was he going on about? She didn't have much time to wonder. Darkness formed around the man as he began to laugh again. Heartless sprouted up from the floor around him. The talking was done. Kyra lunged at the nearest heartless, ready to begin battle.

Last edited by Kourage on December 26th 2014, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus lunged from behind her, striking two heartless. As they fell Myrus kept swinging and slaughtering. He was attempting to clear out a path to the scientist for Kyra and the rest of the group. His dark energy resonated like a light in the dark. His strikes we powerful and swift. It looked almost like he had lost control of his inner soul and was on a rampage, but he seemed too focused.  He looked back at Kyra and grinned in a dark but warm style.

He stabs another heartless shadow before walking towards the next tier of heartless. This battle would set his keyblade's bloodlust down for a long while. Maybe leading to a vacation from all this fighting.

Back to top Go down

Leo
The half-wolf approached the enormous doors before them. He placed his hand upon the cold metal surface, almost causing a chill to go down his spine. Slowly the two doors opened wide like a lion's mouth ready to devour its prey. The light radiating from the next room was very bright, almost blinding at first. It only took a few seconds for Leo's eyes to adjust yet they would not be prepared for the sight they would behold.

It was a creature from Hades itself...yes, a creature so doomed, so evil in fact that Hades would have vomited him back up, not being able to hold such a massacre as this vile creation...this creature had been tortured by God knows what...thrown to the wolves only to be devoured and brought back to life with a sickening desire for death and destruction...

As the scientist opened his mouth to speak, you could almost see death on his lips...his eyes screamed out in agony, raging for blood...thirsty for unrighteousness. How could they ever conquer over such a fiend as this?

In typical fashion, the boss summoned a horde of Heartless to send out as the first wave against this rag tag group. Mostly composed of Shadows which were easy enough to kill, yet very sneaky, able to sink down and slide about the walls and floors unaffected by any attack unless they rose up once more.

Leo was quick to react. He began to sprint into the center of the Horde, raising an empty right hand and swinging it down towards one of the Shadows. As his hand fell downward, his Guardian Soul keyblade began to materialize, forming in just enough time to send the first heartless back to the depths of Hades where it belonged.

He swept around , extending his keyblade and slicing once more at two heartless that lay in wait behind him. As they exploded into particles of darkness it was obvious that they would have their hands full...perhaps giving the scientist enough time to summon yet another beast that would not be slain so easily as these minor Shadows.

"Kill what you can, but keep your eyes on the target...the Scientist is our focus here..." he grunted as he continued the onslaught against the Heartless that were tightening around him by the second.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra looked up for a second as Leo spoke. He was right, of course. As she cut through another shadow, she turned her attention to its summoner. She left the nearby heartless to the other two combatants, scanning the room for her true foe. The entire room filled her with disgust. There were sharp tools strewn about, evidently used for torture, and tables covered in bottles and flasks with all manner of substances, none of which looked particularly safe. Most disturbing of all were the glass cylinders that lined the wall of the circular room. Each contained some sort of mutated experiment. Some looked to be incredibly deformed heartless, while others appeared... almost human. She shuddered to think what they may have once been.

Then she found him. Perched atop one of these tubes, he met her gaze, grinning manically. She jumped onto one of the tables, springing off of it onto the top to the adjoining cylinder. Once more pointing her blade at his throat, she asked again. "Why have you brought me here?"

The man turned slowly to look at her, utterly unintimidated. He chuckled under his breath before answering. Surely it is obvious by now. Look around you... He motioned to the experiments strewn about. Miss Lightbringer, I've been searching a long time for what every man dreams of, the key to immortality. That healing power of yours can prevent death. I've seen it. I'm not sure how it works yet, but I'm sure I can find out once I've got you safely contained and your pesky allies are out of the way. Perhaps some dissecting is in order...

"Oh, so you're just crazy. Well, I guess that explains that." Kyra interjected.

The man 's eyes widened, indignant. "What!?! Surely you must understand, there is no goal more noble than the preservation of life!"

"That's actually true, funny enough. There is no goal more noble than the preservation of life. Your goal, however, not so noble. I mean, c'mon, nearly every crazy person wants immortality. It must be like... the ultimate goal of madness or something. Point being, what you're doing doesn't count as preservation of life. For one thing you're trying to kill people. Also, "dissecting is in order"... seriously? That's not insane-sounding at all." She rolled her eyes. "You can't be preserving life. Right now you're trying to eliminate my comrades down there. As for preserving your own life, well there's the part where you're kind of an idiot. You've been watching me long enough to figure out that you're putting your life in danger here... nobody hurts my friends!"

The scientist  growled in anger, lunging at her as if to strangle her. She easily knocked him aside with her blade, sending him falling to the floor below. He landed perfectly, summoning to his side a dark scythe. Her blow had evidently done no damage. That was okay, she had only meant to get him to the floor anyway.

Kyra jumped from her perch, landing in front of him. She slashed at a few of the shadows on the ground, never taking her eyes off of the scientist. She had her answers now. All that was left was taking this guy out. She grinned slightly, rejoining the others in the fight. "Let's get him."

Last edited by Kourage on December 12th 2014, 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus looked to her for a second, his eyes darker than they usually were. He started chewing though the shadows faster now. Though they weren't to much avail, Myrus tried using dark attacks against the shadows. He finally was able to warp around them, striking with relative accuracy and ease. One would sense his dark energy much much more. It started to get even worse. After knocking down the last of the swarm he was attacking, he started to walk towards Kyra and the scientist.

"Hurt her, you just might make me even more angry."

Myrus look enraged, his aura was darker than night itself, this was his dark side. Controlled but unruly he walked closer, his Keyblade humming with death and pure darkness.

Back to top Go down

Leo
His eyes were on Kyra. He wanted to make sure she was safe. It didn't take her long to find the Scientist; perched upon one of the cylinders with a look of amusement present on his cold face. Oh how Leo would love to slice the smile right off of his lips...

The half-wolf continued to send more and more Heartless to their grave as Kyra sent the Scientist plummeting to the ground below. It was then that Leo knew they would all have to work together if their were to contain this monster and have any hopes of prevailing against his dark arts.

Leo rushed towards the Scientist's flank. Instead of swinging his blade, he lowered his shoulder as if to ram the fiend from behind...perhaps knocking him off balance and allowing Kyra and Myrus the proper chance to land a successful blow. Just as their bodies were about to collide the Scientist twisted out of the way and proceeded to kick Leo in the back as he rushed past. Leo lost his balance and slammed into one of the glass cylinders. His body plunged through the glass easy enough, causing all of the fluids that were contained to spill out onto the floor while the mutated heartless fell directly beside the cylinder.

The glass had caused Leo's face to receive a couple of cuts, one going from the top of his right eye brow down to the middle of his cheek. The other cuts on his arms and back were minor, yet the liquid from the cylinder that he was now covered in seeped into his cuts, causing a burning sensation to arise throughout his body.

Leo slowly stood, shivering with slight pain as he gripped his blade even tighter than before.

"Kill the b*stard..." he growled as he walked back around the cylinder to face the Scientist. He knew this was not the usual enemy...this beast...this fiend...this adversary from the very depths of Hades would not be one to take lightly...it would take 100% of their might and power to even come close to ending the reign of the Scientist...

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top