Annalise

Amelia Cruws
March 28th 2017, 6:49 pm
Newo

Summers Past - A Harvest Moon RP[FL]
March 28th 2017, 9:03 am

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kourage
"Okay!" She smiled. After all, everyone loves ice cream. Besides, that was the first time she'd seen him smile since Chain had left.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smile and pull out a bag of munny. He lead her to the first district. Where he preceded to the creamery. "what kind do you want?"

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"Um..." she looked at the different flavors. Okay, this is just sad, she thought I can't even remember what kind of ice cream I like. "I don't care. Any kind is fine."

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smiled and got two mint chocolate chip Ice creams. I handed her one as I say down at one of the tables

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra accepted the ice cream gratefully and sat down across from him. "Thanks!" she grinned. "I'll pay you back when I get munny." Of course, how she was supposed to get ahold of munny she had no idea, but she guessed she'd figure something out. She bit into the ice cream, feeling the cold run through her teeth. This stuff was great!

"Alright then, what do you want to do now? I figure you're probably here for a reason, even if you don't know what it is."

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smile and shrug. Looking around before seeing something that made me freeze in place. A boy with dark brown hair. crying as he ran from an angry group of people. People accusing the young boy of murder. I frown and watch as the boy falls. A single person walked forward towards the child 'you killed your own family. Im gunna finish the job!' There was a loud screeching noise as I shot out of the chair. The man starting to bring a metal bat towards the Childs head. I was there in a second. Grabbing and crushing the bat in my hands. The child was me. After the accident that left me alone. I ripped the bat from his hands and stood in front of the fallen version of myself. "I suggest you leave the kid unless you want to deal with me."

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra lept back in surprise as Sorox jumped from his chair. She watched him lunge forward, clenching the air in his fists like he was crushing something. He looked so angry... What was going on? He was saying something about a child.

"Sorox..."
She stepped toward him cautiously. Her hand glowed with blue light as she reached out and touched his shoulder.

Suddenly, she could see what he saw. A mob of angry people, a crumpled metal bat... a boy with brown hair lying defenseless on the ground. She wasn't sure what was going on, but turned toward the mob, ready to fight.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I frown as a voice echoes in my head 'the sleeping lands return things and people alike to where they should be' the mob of people looked frightened and turned to run off. a small voice was heard from behind us " T-thank you....." I turned to the voice. The small boy stood there. seeming to be shy. I smiled at him. Talking to myself was going to be wierd. " don't worry about it kiddo."

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra watched the mob run away. The boy stood and turned to thank Sorox. It didn't seem like either of them could see her. What was going on? Was this actually happening? And if not, why was she seeing it. She looked down at the ice cream in her hand. She looked between Sorox and the boy, noticing a startling similarity between them. They had the same brown hair and ruby red eyes...

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smile and hand the kid my mummy bag. Leaving a good amount inside it. He thanked me several times before leaving and disappearing around the corner. " that was me."

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra looked up at him, confused. "That was you?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
In the real world(not sure if you two are still in lalaland) Xern walked though the districts, finding every nook and every dark alley, looking for great places to hide out in, figuring that he wouldn't be save just walking around. As he did his search he found two people, who seemed to talk gibberish.  Both of them seemed to be dazed off into some type of trance. Hmm, it could be a trap of some sort but, Xern decides to stick around and wait for the two to enter some diffrent type of trance or to just fall over.

(OoC:is Kyra able to sense darkness? If so, then Xern radiates a large aura of darkness.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I nod. Suddenly here's a bright flash and I shake my head. Seeming to come out of my trance. I looked around. My eyes stopping on xern giant wisps of darkness flowing from his body. " You....look familiar" I tore away from my instinct. Witch was telling me to attack xern

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Could Sorox still not hear her? "What do you mean that was..."
Kyra froze. She felt something behind her- something dark. "Someone's here."

She let go of his shoulder, and the ice cream parlor reappeared. She looked up at Sorox, still dazed from whatever had just happened. She waved her hand in front of his face, but got no response. "Sorox..." Then Sorox seemed to come out of it, turning away from her to speak to someone else.

She felt the darkness again, and turned in it's direction. She saw a man watching them, a man who radiated with dark power. So this was who Sorox had been talking to. White light radiated from her as she moved between Sorox and the new arrival, dropping into a fighting stance. White full-plate armor appeared around her, and her Keyblade materialized in her hand. She didn't know who this guy was, but she had spent her whole life fighting against darkness. (At least she thought she had, although with her messed up brain, she could never be sure) Whoever it was, she wasn't going to let him hurt her friend.

"Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Seeing that the two came out of there trance, Xern would put down his hood his spiky dark blue hair matted down. At the sign of hostility, he went for his saber. Then with the boy saying he looked familiar and the girl asking for his name he shrugged and reached for his note pad, quickly writing down a few sentences. He hen he finished he showed it to the two people.

The note pad has this written on it: No, you wouldn't think I was familiar from what I remember I HAVNT seen you before. My name is Xern. If you attempt to attack me I will end your life. Other wise we can be good allies.

After he gave sufficient time to let them read it he will flip the note books cover over it and puts it back into its case. He then points towards the weapon the girl was wielding with a questioning look, curious on what it was called and how to use it. He held out his hand and focused a Dark aura comeing from his hand as ice started to form into the shape of the weapon she was holding though was quite rough. When he finished it he will grap the point and offer it toward the girl, forgetting that it would melt once he let it slip form his mind.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra stood strait. The guy didn't appear to be threatening Sorox, and as for the "I will end your life" comment, she seriously doubted it. Besides, she thought, it's not like I've never died before. Either way, she had no intention of attacking him.

She could still feel the darkness emanating from him, but he seemed well-intentioned. She looked down at her own skin, glowing with light. Still, she knew that there was some darkness within everyone- even her. Xern seemed friendly enough, and she decided to trust him until he did something that proved he couldn't be trusted.

"Hey Xern, I'm Kyra. Nice to meet you. Oh, and don't worry- I don't plan on attacking you." She smiled, noticing him looking at her weapon with questioning eyes. "Oh, this? It's called a Keyblade. I use it to..." She was about to say to fight against darkness, but decided that might not be the best ending to that scentence. "to protect people."

She held the dimly-glowing weapon out in front of her so that he could see it. After a few moments, she swung it above her head, watching the trail of light it left behind diminish. "See?"

She looked down at what he was doing, watching the ice form in his hands. It was a rough copy, but she could tell that it was a Keyblade. "Wow, that's cool!" She paused for a moment, then laughed. "No pun intended."

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I frown and push ahead of kyra after reading th e note. My head pounding. "Xern....that name.... I was sure I knew him. But he seemed different. There was more darkness then before. I summoned my keyblade. Heart OF Friendship. The first three names on it were 'joseph, Tsumiko, and Xern' there were other names on it as well. Kyra and xerns names glowed brightly. The keyblades shape colors and form would be different for everyone.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"Hey, you could just tell me to move," Kyra said with mock annoyance as Sorox pushed her out of the way. Then she noticed him looking down at his Keyblade, sad confusion crossing his face. He seemed so sure that he knew Xern. "Sorox, what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Examining the boy he seemed to have some sort of nestslgia. The boy must have some memory of him, or some false memory's. The weapon he had, seemed to be something important like a link to his past. Maybe there was something he was missing aswell. "Uh" Xern says as he stats to gain a head ache.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I frown and start breathing heavily memories that he shouldn't have flow into his head."karahito.....xern...."

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"Sorox!" Krya was at his side in a second.  Something was wrong, she could tell. She looked at him, concerned. Then she looked back at Xern, who also looked as though he had a headache. "Guys... are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern looks at the girl and nods his head, then pops his neck, and attempts to control his breathing. For the first time in his life he felt he could talk to someone.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I sigh as my headache goes away. "Xern ...do you remember me?"

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra knew as well as anyone what a pain lost memories could be. She had long ago given up on trying to piece her own life back together. Any time she thought she remembered something important, she'd get a splitting headache and the memory would be gone again. This, she supposed, was the price for the power she possessed.

Anyway, it looked like the others were okay. Besides, they had been trying to figure out what had happened to Sorox, and this might help. She decided not to interrupt.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern looked the guy in the eye and gave him a smile."How could I not. Your the only guy who seemed to have my back all the time,though most of what I remember is fuzzy. As he looks to the guy who helped him with his problems before, he notices that he didn't have the twinkle of darkness lingering around him.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top