Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Belysa
Why was it so terribly dark? She couldn't see anything... Was this what it felt like to die?
No, not dead...she could feel her heart beating against her chest like a drum. Her breath was frosty against the inky landscape. Blood was pumping, adrenaline rushing through her body, eyes darting in the abyss.
What was this place?

Suddenly her stomach jerked downwards--no--it was her whole body. Where was she going? The blankness around here whirled like a hurricane, dragging her into is maw. What could possibly be pulling her down, down further into this dark, lonely place? Dark and desolate, like the monsters that had turned her beloved kingdom into a warzone...dark, and lonely, like her nights spent in her Ice Palace, or the harrowing evening in her own dungeons...cold and hurting, like her own heart had been not ever so long ago. Never had she experienced such a bitter lonesomeness before. She had always had her sister. She had always had her friends.

The shadows had cleared. A bright light blinded her only momentarily. Her azure eyes glanced feebly at her surroundings. Lightly hued violet and pink buildings stood around her, framed with chocolate brown roofs and slate grey stone. Patches of oak wood held together some damage from many a home. Fountains trickled gently along the bricked walls. Flowers bloomed in patches of emerald grass, and in hanging bins adorning little houses. In the distance, a towering castle filled with many different types of pipes and strange metal gizmos loomed above this strange and unknown city.

This wasn't Arendelle...
This wasn't Arendelle!

The Snow Queen whirled in a panic, her heart pounding. There was nothing familiar about any of this place--even the flowers that grew here were a different breed than what she was used to seeing in her homeland--there was no sign of anybody she knew, either.
A thick drizzle of snow flurries was beginning whip up without Elsa even realizing what she was doing. Her emotions getting the better of her, driving her abilities to act without her consent, a gentle snow now swirled about with gusto, causing signs and flower basins to swing. Her gown and her blonde hair were whipping about her, spastic with the energy coming from her emotion.

Where was everybody?!
"Anna?!" Elsa hollered, her voice caked with terror. "K-Kristoff?! Olaf?!"
Oh no...
It was getting worse now. The more she realized she was alone, the more Elsa began to panic. Where was her sister?! Where were her friends?! Where was she now?! What had happened to her home?! Had the invaders won? Were her people safe? Had she...failed to protect her Kingdom?

Bitter, terrified tears were stinging her eyes. The enchanted Queen could hardly see through the pain in her heart. There was nobody it seemed, to give her any answers to her questions...nobody who could see she was lost and alone. Nobody to see her cry.
Slowly, those tears rolled down her cheeks, the woman brushing them aside as she struggled to keep her nerve and her powers under wraps...but none of it seemed to be working. Flowers were slowly being consumed by a light frost. Windows suddenly laced with a layer of icy wonder. The ground around her feet was beginning to solidify into a thick platform of ice.
"No....N-not again...."

....What was she supposed to do now?

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

All RP's with Belysa in them are SUSPENDED for activity until further notice.
[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus began to round a far corner, holding a silver coffee mug in his right hand. As he rounded the corner, he thought he heard someone screaming names. Myrus dismissed the thought and went back up step. He went to sip from his mug as he thought he saw a woman in front of  him. Suddenly, as the drink reached his tongue. His eyes shot open quite fast. His drink was cold as ice. He dropped his mug and bent down spitting his coffee onto the ground in front of him. As he leaned back up, he saw the woman more closely. When he saw her start to fidget in panic, Myrus cocked his head to the left in question of what exactly was going on. He went to say something, but when he saw the windows frozen over, the flowers being dusted and the ground beneath her start to freeze over, he stepped back and looked in total confusion.

Miss, what is going on?!

Myrus didn't know what to do. He knew she needed help, but he didn't move at all.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Where was her sister? Where were her friends? Where was she? There was a thick snow drifting all along the ground now...trails of powerful ice were beginning to slither and curl along the sides of buildings, a bitter, chilling wind rattling shop signs and roof tiles like a frozen tornado.

What happened to her home? Her loved ones...her little sister? Her people? There were tears streaming down her face, frozen in crystal from the sheer cold. How could she have allowed this to happen?

Suddenly, her field of vision noticed someone in the Bailey with her now. Elsa whirled around, her emotions plagued with guilt, with fear, with confusion, loss, and slight relief. The snow and ice hung in the air, suspended in her startled state. Everything seemed frozen in time.

Putting her hands to her face to rub away her crying, the Queen of Arendelle straightened herself up as best as she was able to. Whether or not she was in her kingdom, Elsa knew she was still royalty...still a representative of her people and the crown. It was better people see her as the strong-willed woman that she was, and not this scared, weeping baby.

"I-I'm sorry...It wasn't my intention to...to get out of hand..." Elsa told him, in as gentle a tone as she could muster. "Please, could you...could you tell me where I am? Have you seen a girl with red hair walk through here? O-Or a tall man with blonde hair? Or....or maybe a walking, talking snowman?" Immediately she wanted to kick herself. She was being too pressing on this poor young man. Her eyes glanced down at the shattered coffee mug on the ground and sighed. She'd ruined his morning too, it seemed. Calm down. Be calm. Conceal--
Well, no. Obviously not. Concealing and not feeling had wrought far too much danger to her and everything she'd loved. Elsa didn't want another episode like that again. Focus. Love. Had to find her sister...she had to find her friends...

"I apologize," Elsa muttered quietly, shaking her head and running her hands through her hair in frustration. "All of that seems a little crazy...I'm just worried about my friends. I seem to have lost them, you see. I'm not well versed in Kingdoms outside of Arendelle...is it possible that you have a map of some sort, or could point me back in the direction of Arendelle?"

There. That seemed quite reasonable. Slowly, the snow began to dissipate. That's it. Calm. Focus. Love will thaw a frozen heart.

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus, still quite confused on what was going on, spoke in a very confused tone. He had no idea what she was talking about.

"Where? I...I've never heard of Arendelle."

Myrus looked at the woman, and walked slowly closer. He stopped maybe five feet away and looked at her. He noticed the tears, and then it hit him. She was the woman screaming. Myrus spoke in a lighter more calming tone this time, kind of understanding her feelings.

"Is there something wrong? Maybe I can help."

Myrus looked at the frozen area around him. Though he was confused, he didn't want to show much of it anymore.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Elsa blinked once. Twice. Her brain couldn't quite register the words coming out of the kind young man's mouth. Never heard of Arendelle? But they were the biggest Kingdom in the world, surely even as far away as she might be, people would know about them...

But he was at least polite, and seemed very understanding. He didn't appear put off by her abnormal abilities at all, which was a relief to Elsa. She was so afraid of being judged for so long, it came as an unfortunate second nature to the young queen...and being far from home, it was only natural that the Snow Queen be worried it could happen a second time.
But this time she was alone, without Anna, without Sven, without Kristoff, without Olaf...without her parents...without her people.

No, no. Calm down. There's just been a misunderstanding. Go ahead. He's still listening. The trickles of ice were now defrosting, slowly but surely.

"I'm from Arendelle, the Kingdom of the North," Elsa explained, coolly, straining to keep her panic in check. "My people were attacked by monsters, shadow creatures that devour the hearts of the innocent. Despite my best efforts, I...I couldn't make them relent. They just kept coming, and coming, until finally..." Her throat nearly closed with the realization that everything hadn't been some horrible nightmare. Those creatures really had broken through the barrier. They really had assaulted the castle...that strange hole in the sky really had taken her friends and loved ones away from her...

"I-I'm sorry, so sorry," Elsa stammered, doing her best to keep her thoughts neutral. She could already feel the flurries biting to start up again. "They sieged my Kingdom, and I found myself here somehow. If you could please tell me where I am, perhaps I can find my way back to Arendelle..."

That was a longshot. She had no idea where she was, or even how far Arendelle was. But Elsa knew she had to try...Who knew what sort of horrible danger her sister or her friends were in?

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Myrus
"Your in Radiant Gardens, and I'm sorry about your home."

Myrus looked into her eyes, he hadn't a clue how for her to get home. He felt sorry for her, it made his dark heart ache, but for once he went against it. He needed to help this girl. Even if it meant his heart would demand darkness. He looked the Snow Queen and held out his hand.

"This may sound different, but I have a place for you to stay, until you can find your way home."

Myrus on the inside was wanting to cut of his extended limb with his own blade, while in his mind he knew ewhat he was doing was right. His home had one extra bed, and he made more food than he ate himself. He needed company. He hadn't had any company in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Radiant Garden? Even with her vast knowledge of surrounding Kingdoms, and nations all over the world, Elsa had no idea where she was. The name was completely unfamiliar to her. What kind of land was this? She knew almost every land that lay within the boarders of her own kingdom, and far beyond...

And then this young man told her how sorry he was--about what? It couldn't be that she failed to protect her people, could it? Did he know something of these invaders? He was extending her an invitation to stay with him...it would be rude to refuse, and she had no currency or any place to stay. For now...this seemed the best option.

The Snow Queen hesitated touching his hand with her own, her heart and her memories immediately flashing back to not so long ago, when she'd nearly endangered everybody she'd ever loved.
No. She was beyond that now. She had mastered her fears and her worries. The past was in the past.

Smiling through her terror, Elsa took his hand, and the snow immediately began to dissipate around them. Frost and ice suddenly returned to their normal state, and the queen bowed her head thankfully.

"I apologize, how rude of me..." She muttered, "I'm Queen Elsa, of Arendelle, b-but you can call me Elsa, of course." How stupid. This wasn't the time for formalities. Had Anna's awkwardness really rubbed off on her that much?
"I appreciate your kindness, sir. I have no intention of being a burden...I hope not to stay too long. I'm eager to return back to my Kingdom and to my people...I'm sure they're all quite worried about me. I can't help but wonder how it is I got here in the first place."

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus bowed in a formal manner with a small bit of humor. He pointed with his free hand back down to the corner he came from, smiling.

"It's not to far, just around the corner a bit."

Myrus looked to Elsa with a assuring smile. His home was too quiet, but now he had company until he could get this girl home. He didn't know how, but he wanted to have a happy ending for once. His home had another bed that hadn't been slept in since years ago. All he needed to was reset the sheets and his home could be hers until he got her home.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
The buildings and everything around her seemed so strange and alien. It was a style of creation she had not seen in any of her studies as a child--Elsa had been locked away in her room out of her own fear, that she'd had little else to do but read--and it slowly became apparent she was much, much too far from home to return there on foot.

"I know this seems strange and sudden," the Snow Queen said quietly, "but do you perhaps know where the nearest Kingdom might be? I may know one of the monarchs near here..."

Perhaps it was better to talk about this sort of thing in the privacy of the home that her new friend was taking her to. Running off with a stranger whose name she didn't even know--maybe Anna *had* rubbed off on her. But she was getting strange and rather embarrassing looks from people they passed by as they remarked through their expressions how odd they found her. Elsa felt color rush to her cheeks...she was dressed quite strangely, and the quiet humiliation she was suffering was beginning to form again in the body of a light snow drift, dancing around her as a carousel.

She had so few answers, and the enchanted queen was beginning to feel like it would be this way for quite some while...

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Myrus
He led her a few ore blocks, before reaching a blacksmiths home. Above the Door a Sign read "Von Dain Blacksmith and swung silent and slowly with the light breeze. Myrus looked back to the Snow Queen, noticing her fright, he spoke as he reached for his door key and unlock the door.

"We're here, we can talk about everything else in here.

He unlocks the door and opens the door to a mid sized room which in the far corners was smithing equipment. But there was a large couch and a loveseat in front. The Seats and the Equipment are separated by a half wall. IN between the couch and the loveseat there is a nice coffee table. Myrus walks in and motions her inside. He walks over to the couch and sits down.

"CLose the door and we'll talk all about it.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
((Myrus. I can't post in here until Elsa is "officially approved". I want to keep this up since we're on a roll but, the momentum's gonna have to halt for a bit.
I'm gonna put this post up as a save point so I can edit and reply to you once this 'thing' is out of the way.
Sorry...))

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Myrus
((It's Okay, I can wait. Just send me a message when the verdict has been decided.))

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top