Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystic
Mystic's Gummi Ship parked itself within the town's main plaza. After a small misadventure, the thief had brought Krystal with him to a place where she could possibly buy a Gummi Ship of her own. It took getting some information and Krystal's curse not breaking everything that they walked across, but the two soon found the information they needed to find their goal. And Krystal had the money to buy herself one...she said she had the money to buy herself one. Mystic wouldn't mind tipping her, though; thievery did pay off in the end, and he just wanted to get away from the walking jinx by this point. A shame, too. She was a nice girl.

The boy hopped out of his own Gummi Ship and looked around. He ignored the sight of the strange citizens for the time being and glanced back at Krystal for a moment as she hopped out of the ship herself. Mystic then took a couple steps forward and said, "Well ain't this place interesting. Never thought that this might be a good place to visit." They probably had quite a bit of gold and other valuables too that the boy could take depending on how sticky his fingers felt. For now he would restrain himself. He had an actual goal in mind and wouldn't let anything unless it was shiny distract him. Probably.

The boy looked around for a moment before acknowledging, "I don't see anything around here, c'mon, maybe the shop is deeper in town." Mystic then walked along the town, assuming Krystal would just tag along. The boy was actually curious about the sights of the town and might stick around after ditching Krystal.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Krystal was amazed as they flew into view of the town. This place was WAY different than Radiant Garden. In fact, she was pretty certain that this would be quite the experience. She was pretty sure she saw a walking horse. Like, on two legs with human parts! This was really weird but really exciting! The girl only came here to get her own ship to go anywhere she wanted, but this place was rather cool too! Were there more cool places like this? She couldn't wait!

The girl almost stumbled out of the Gummi Ship after Mystic parked it. It didn't take her long to actually get out, though, and she almost got herself lost in the town. Thankfully she remembered that she needed to stay near Mystic. The boy was really good at getting information, and he seemed to know a few tricks to get around. She wondered what he always did in his life, but didn't bother to ask out of excitement about the town and because it might've been personal.

Krystal nodded when Mystic said they were going. "Right!" Krystal said cheerily. Nothing had gone wrong yet, either, so maybe they could get through town without an incident this time!

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
In his latent form, the infant Lotus walked with a furrowed brow. The wind seemed to be moving in a circular pattern, moving slowly in a single direction while it pushed the monk along his path. Although while he walked into the busy plaza, two re-occuring figures caught his attention and curiosity. Whenever they turned, the wind changed to accommodate their new path. While Vermillion never questioned his devotion to the wind, he often wondered its intent. What guided the guide of lost travelers?

Regardless, Lotus followed without hesitation. Maybe it was a an omen: These could be powerful threats to the universe and its composition. They could also just be interesting for conversation. Either way, Vermillion was very uncomfortable following them around like some sort of stalker: he felt apt to reveal himself.

On his next loop, whenever he would be passing in front of them, he instead turned to face the pair, though the girl seemed highly distracted. He was about 15 feet ahead of them, and the area they were currently in wasn't as crowded as it had been, so there was no real issue in them seeing the infant, albiet his height could prove it difficult. He spoke in a gentle, passive voice.

"Apologies, but do you mind if I travel with you for a short while? This may sound strange, but I am oddly drawn to your company." He announced, bowing. He knew that he was on the right path as the wind, which had still been pushing him every so subtly, stopped. Destiny had left a special page in it's book of time for this date. His arms still crossed and inside of his sleeves, Lotus returned upwards, smiling and awaiting their response. He could only wonder how they would react to an infant requesting to travel with them to wherever they were headed.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic looked around town with a hint of curiosity and a hint of determination. It was quite interesting, honestly. The people here weren't really people - from what he could see, at least, and they even had a big fancy castle for the boy to "borrow" things from later - later being when he managed to ditch Krystal with a ship.

Now that he thought about it, it was like he was trying to give the universe a bad omen. Oh well.

After managing to get Krystal away from staring at some random object (as weird as it was), Mystic stopped in his tracks. "I thought I would know where to go." Mystic muttered to himself, "But this town is bigger than I thought." Really, he expected this to be a small town world with a big castle, but it seemed the town was pretty big as well.

And then the baby talked to them. Yes, a baby. Mystic didn't quite understand it, but assumed that, considering the freaky town and the possibility of other freaky worlds, this could be relatively normal. Besides, he was traveling with the origin of bad luck, for Pete's sake! So, after admittedly sighing, the boy said, "Sure, why not? I'm already travelling with a weirdo - one more won't hurt."

Back to top Go down

Krystal
This town was really cool! All the animal people were weird-looking, and the archi...agri...design, yeah, design, of the town looked so weird and all over the place. Krystal liked weird things! She was so used to sitting around Radiant Garden for so long, and seeing something different was just really, really cool! The girl could tell that she herself was overexcited about this trip, because once she got her own Gummi Ship, she could travel to new and amazing places herself! Mystic probably had other things to do that didn't involve her, after all.

After having her attention brought back by Mystic (she was staring at a lamp post), Krystal noted that, indeed, they hadn't found a place to buy Gummi Ships at yet. "And I thought it'd be king of easy," Krystal said with a hint of disappointment that immediately wore off when she saw a little kid - wait, no, an infant.

Ooh!

"He's so cute!" Krystal admired immediately. She didn't have much more to say to do something like convince Mystic to keep him or something similar - he had already accepted. Krystal happily smiled before introducing, "I'm Krystal Kaleido and that's Mystic. We're from Radiant Garden."

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"My name is Vermillion, and the pleasure is mine." Lotus said, performing another bow after Krystal and Mystic where introduced. As he rose, he preformed a leap and landed on Krystal's shoulder, crossing his legs in a meditating position. "Do you mind if a travel up here? It's hard to see all of the lovely sights from down there." He asked, his lips curling up into a smile as his eyes closed, his head tilting to the right ever so slightly.

"So what does the universe want with Krystal Kaleido and Mystic?" Vermilion though, curious as to why the Great Wind selected them. This could be a seriously fun adventure.

"So where are you two headed? Don't mind me saying, but you seem to just be wandering around." Their aimless pattern was apparent to the monk as he had followed them, though perhaps they had noticed him and were trying to shake of tails.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Welp, they were traveling together now. Him, the walking jinx Krystal, and and the weird infant that was way too advanced to be ordinary. Mystic managed to get hooked up with weirdos within a couple of days. Joy. Well, he supposed he could at least lose one of them and then deal with the other. He could tolerate it. They both were nice people; they both seemed like nice people.

The thief just put his hands behind his head and looked around as he began to walk. "Well, Krystal wanted a Gummi Ship so she wouldn't have to hang on to me for a ride all the time." Pretty much true, and Krystal probably wouldn't disagree with it. She did want to get out there and see a bunch of worlds. Mystic just wanted to be rid of her so he could go back to thieving in peace. Well, as much peace as thieves got.

"But, admittedly, we have no clue where we're going," Mystic admitted, "We were told this was the best place to get ourselves something, but this town is pretty big and different than what we're used to." Mostly Krystal - Mystic had been out of town for at least a little while. He never went here before, however.

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Vermillion was a fancy name. Krystal liked fancy names. She seemed to meet a bunch of people with not-so-fancy names, and she felt odd being the only one with a fancy name. Actually, she was pretty sure she met some people but then they ran away screaming from some random animal attack. Animals didn't get along with Krystal's friends that well and she couldn't quite understand why. Maybe she was special?

"What he said!" the curse eater cheered, "I've never left my home world before. But after some weird events, I fended up with Mystic and soon enough here." It was really an all over the place trip, but she supposed it would pay off eventually. After all, nothing bad had happened yet!

While she thought this, one of the townsfolk was accidentally bumped into by another townsperson. this bump caused them to fall into a manhole.

She agreed that the two were lost with a simple nod of her head. Really, she couldn't tell why they couldn't find anything. She didn't blame anyone, though. Maybe they were just bad at finding things! And probably the fact that she got distracted occasionally.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
As they traveled and Krystal spoke, a small gust of cold air brushed against Vermilion's cheek, a small and personal sign from the Great Wind. Looking to that side, the infant noticed a rather unfortunate man fall into this town's sewage system. Then, his other cheek was brushed with wind, leading him to turn to stare right at Krystal's face. Did this girl have some power to manipulate fate? Did the Cosmic Winds flow around her in a negative turbine?

Vermilion would have to meditate on that.

"Ah, that is a very noble aspiration, to brave the universe and travel. I am not so virtuous: I travel wherever the wind takes me. Many times, after staying on a world too long, I will be whisked away by a powerful force the people of my faith used to call the Cosmic Winds. Unfortunately, my people have long since stopped practicing that faith, and I believe I am the last Gale Nomad to roam the worlds." He said, recounting his ancient knowledge.

Then, he awaited their response, for he knew nothing of Gummi Ships or where they would be located. He just recently arrived in this world, after all.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
(writer's block recovery after a month weeeeee)

Mystic had his hands behind his head as he walked, now just calmly looking around. Honestly, he just quickly adjusted to this world of weirdos and Vermilion just felt like another one of them to him. He even heard the small thing speak about some sort of god. Silly gods and religions and that stuff. Mystic wasn't really a believer but he didn't plan on shooting people down for it himself. So long as it didn't get in the way of his treasure hunting, he was fine with it.

"Sounds like fun," Mystic nonchalantly responded while he continued his search. He was pretty sure Krystal would be begging to ask questions, so that gave him plenty of time to look around. And hopefully not trip into something deadly due to just being around Krystal in general.

Mystic turned the corner towards some more industrial-looking buildings and shops. Perhaps there might be something there? He tried to look for something that looked like a big airship hangar, but really anythign that looked like the model he stole borrowed would do, too.

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Krystal was distracted by the various sights, so she didn't quite hear Vermilion at first. But she did have her attention brought back by this Cosmic Wind thing. Some sort of faith apparently. She didn't know what it was, but the girl already liked it. It sounded really cool to her, some sort of mystical force manipulating certain events! Why didn't stuff like that ever happen to her?

She wasn't quite sure if the thing people were blaming her on counted.

"That's really super interesting!" Krystal merrily responded with a small skip, "I never really heard of this Cosmic Wind thing, but I like how it sounds!" A magic wind! Wait, couldn't she do that? Probably was a bigger wind. Like, a really big wind.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top