Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kourage
She shrugged. "I guess." She hadn't really considered that. To be honest, she doubted they'd even notice. She wasn't anyone important, and she couldn't remember if a single guard had even looked at her while she was there. She knew she'd been revived from the dead before, though that time was not of her own will. Nobody had come after her then. "Whatever happens, I can handle it. Besides, what are they going to do, kill me?" She laughed.  
She looked down at her hands, wondering how she had died in the first place. She hadn't been killed, she knew that much. So she must have saved someone, not that she would ever be able to remember who. So far she had managed to figure out that the deaths had something to do with her healing powers. Anyway, if someone did come after her, it wouldn't be easy to take her by force.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"You escaped from the land of the dead." Said Nicholas in a flat tone, as though he were in disbelief. "If what you're saying is the truth, you're either blessed or cursed: Only once have I ever heard of anyone returning to life, but that was because He was meant to rise again." Nicholas looked over Kyra once more and then looked over their surroundings. It grew cold. The wind began to pick up ominously.

"Before you say otherwise, I believe you, but the fact of the matter is, Len is right: The Lord of the Dead does not forget, and he does not forgive. If you really are an escapee from his realm, his wrath will be terrible."

With that, his head perked up and he looked to the east - as though hearing a distant call. Then he looked back at his compatriots with something like urgency.

"I'm afraid I have no choice but to excuse myself." He said suddenly and with an effort. "Forgive my impertinence, but I must be going now. It was good to meet you, Lady Kyra. And Lenneth, until we meet again, fortune smile upon you." And with that, he was off in a flash, his cape fluttering behind him as he hurried out through the gates.

(Topic Exit)

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Well that was a rather ominous warning, Kyra thought as she waved goodbye to Sir Nicolas. Maybe she should be worried. Annoying as Hades may have been, he was still the god of death. And Nicolas was right about him keeping grudges. She could credit him with one thing- he didn't seem to give up until his enemies were annihilated.
Of course, she wasn't Underworld Enemy #1 or anything. She hadn't done anything to make the death god even acknowledge her existence.  Lenneth had brought up a genuine possibility though. Even if Hades himself showed no interest, the jailors might have something to say about a soul suddenly vanishing under their watch. She may have been able to take out a couple of their minions, but she wasn't sure she could stand up to the forces of the Underworld.
At that point, she supposed her best option might be to flee. But her pride would never allow it. Besides, she had no way of getting off this world. She still barely knew where she was. She'd never been anywhere near here before,  so much as she could recall. If anything came her way, she'd have to fight.
She looked back to Lenneth. "All joking aside, you may be right", she said. "As far as running away goes though, I'm afraid I stand little chance. I know nothing of this world or how to navigate it. Anyway, I'd rather be alive than dead, but I can't very well spend the rest of my life on the run. If someone is coming after me, I suppose I shall have to let them come."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny had to admire one thing about this little girl it was of her seemly carefree attitude at the very least, even in the face of her possible death…again apparently. He himself would not want such an ordeal again if it was something to be his end, the pain alone of having your essence leave our physical form by force was hard enough but then to end up in a place of not your own choosing was a fate better left for unwelcomed what if folder. The feeling he was getting that started to stir around them certainly was not helping this mind set either, the wheel of fate was starting to turn. Len fantastic body wore its tension visible now, his soft hands clenching into a fist while his heart started to pump with excitement.

Nic’s farewell was a surprise to him as well, it was unexpected turn to see the good knight leave as if he was being summoned be a force they couldn’t see, it must have been important as the ominous air shouldn’t have been unnoticed by someone of his calibre. It would be a topic he should bring up if their paths crossed again. Kyra then spoke again offering another revelation o f a much more serious tone and honest reaction to her blight, Lenneth could take this would much more to heart with there little left to hide, especially in the midst of conflict.

“While it may be difficult here the best course of action may be to leave this entire world and try to make a new life on another. I suppose it wouldn’t be too hard since you don’t have much knowledge of this one either. Getting to it wouldn’t be difficult either given I have enough time to pick a location”

As Lenneth spoke the air finally unleashed its pant up secret, erupting into a smoky mist that bathed itself around the two of them. As it rode in the floor then broke underneath them reliving bloated corpuses that melted into skeletons of gray marrow and full set of black amour from the legs up to the head. Their skulls jetting out in translucent purple flame as they screamed towards the male and female while their swords martyrized, pointing their edged atthe prisoner.

“ But first I’d need some breathing room and time away from your friends” Lenny said as he licked is lips with a quick tongue lash.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Lenneth's offer surprised her. Most people wouldn't offer to help someone they had just met. Then again, most people would try to avoid any involvement whatsoever in situations such as this. I guess he's not "most people", she thought. The fact that he was willing to help her find a place to go was unusual, but very kind.
She hadn't considered traveling to a new world, mainly because she had no idea how. She'd been to other worlds before, but never really by her own choice. She supposed she had ended up on this one because of her death. Once she got out of this mess, her first order of business would be to find a way of traveling between worlds.
Getting out of this, however, may prove to be more difficult than she thought. Kyra watched as the armor-clad skeletons rose from the ground. These must be the minions of Hades. The creatures shrieked with unearthly voices as they pointed their blades in her direction. So they had come for her. Looking around, she saw that the only exit was the door they had come in through. Between the door and the fighters stood at least twelve of the skeletons. That was okay with her. She had no intention of running away at the moment.
"Right," she responded to Lenneth, who seemed to be implying the same thing that she was thinking. These guys needed to go away. She fell into a fighting stance, and her Keyblade materialized in her hand with a flash of light. She continued to glow as a full-plate suit of brilliant white armor appeared around her. As one of the creatures moved in to capture her, she swung her blade at it, smashing in its head (or rather its skull.) As expected, the others immediately moved to attack. She deflected the blade of one and struck another in the chest.
She grinned. It had been a while since she'd fought anything. It felt good.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The army of the dead had gathered around them wielding their blades towards the young girl’s neck, their intention could not have been more clear as they screamed out ferocity, they wanted her back in the underworld either dead or alive. Must have been nice for the wardens not to care about the wellbeing of their prisoners, it was more like herding their meat as cattle to a slow working slaughter house where the pay was the torture. That will be no good though as the plans brewing within the mind of the La Vaeas stirred like a storm and they wouldn’t see fruition if his little experiment was going put back in its cage. Stepping forward with one leg Len further felt the magnificence of his body tense every muscle in his god like shape from head to toe, taking it in slowly as his hands revelled up before sweeping it at the top with a hair flip. He had to move a little further away though as the girl as she let like a bulb, radiating in armor and a bright shine that was nearly sickening being so close to. She looked to be able to deal with her part and own health well enough, he would just need to play the part just a while longer.

As the bone men were racing towards the warrior of Light Lenny quickly stepped into the way of few of their paths. His body remained still as the bone’s paused in curiosity, lacking the intensity of his power showing itself off, he had no reason yet to temper this world with his darkness. Screaming again one of the bone man charged forward towards the beautifully man with his sword slashing down vertically at his head. Len’s smile had widened while his flickered out one of his bangs before swinging his left leg over the side in lightning speed to catch the swinging weapon down and catching it between his toe and the floor. Pinning the weapon down while the skeleton struggled as Lenneth gazed around the area, two more rushing at him. Quickly moving he kicked over the blade to spin at them, knocking into their white structure and struggling them for a bit while his now free leg could strike, kicking the middle rib catch of his first foe before it shattered away causing it to fall clinging to its severed torso.  More still came as their number slowly grew.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra struck down quite a few more skeletons, only to realize that more kept rising. "How many of these guys are there?" she  mumbled to herself. The creatures kept advancing. Some of them had started to attack Lenneth now. He seemed to be able to take them out easily, without using the dark power she sensed in him.
Still, the fact that these things were attacking him angered her. After all, it was her they were after, not him. They had no reason, no... no right to attack her allies.
Her eyes flashed gold with frustration, and she glowed even brighter. She began moving faster, slashing through multiply enemies at once. Her blade left a trail of light in its wake. She glared at the skeletal army, her teeth clenched in fury. She'd destroy every creature in the Underworld before she let them hurt anyone, especially someone who was helping her.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
ar

Lavaeas of Darkness

The bone man continued to rise as their comrades fell one after the other by the lady of the light while the dark prince watched in carefully view as he took his own battles much more light heartedly. The skeleton pairing that he made stumbled a few moments ago charged back at him as their blades slashed at his arm and thrusted at the sides. Lenny moved with the smallest of movements to his wonderfully body as he simple side stepped while ducking as the weapon inched close to him, twisting around he kicked his foot up the side and knocked one of the stones on the ground from the broken floor to smack both of monsters around downward before they broke apart. However as many they were striking down their numbers were not falling enough, the newly raised ones were even using their fallen comrades as extra armor and weapons. It was somewhat expected despite the skill of and effort of this radiant warrior was putting out, the dead after nearly an endless supply of souls that had dead from the time of creation.

They would need to do something or risk being overwhelmed at this rate though they shouldn’t risk the human’s lives or uproar less it would make this all less comfortable in the mess. Rushing again a mass of bones rose though in a much less more human like state, the newest formations bore a four legged beast while the upper half remained that of a man. The armour it bore was less rusted and even became a blaze in power. The first of these centaurs appeared in front of the dark prince, taking him off guard with its speed boost, knocking its legs at him. Lenneth was knocked back a few feet before he recovered sliding across the floor.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra continued to fight as more and more of the creatures rose from the ground. At this point, she knew that her own strength would not be enough to hold back the tide of oncoming foes. She silently cursed herself for being such a fool. She had underestimated the power of death. She realized now that her escape had been a stroke of luck more than anything.
Even in the midst of battle, she found the time to think. These enemies just kept coming. She wondered if Hades was really going to send his entire army after her. If that happens... she thought about the people on the other side of the door, the crowd that had shown up to watch the fights. What had they seen? Did they know what was going on? She couldn't risk anything happening to those innocent people. Not because of her, and not while she was around to prevent it.
The creatures seemed to be getting stronger now. Some of the newer ones looked different. They had four legs and more flesh than bone. It seemed to her like some morbid depiction of a centaur. Was this just the form they took, or had Hades really corrupted the souls of these once-noble creatures? The thought was horrifying.
One of the creatures rammed into Lenneth, knocking him back a few feet. She felt an urge to annihilate them all. Still, she had the people of this world to think about. What kind of protector would she be if she let them fall prey to the minions of Hades? She didn't know anyone here, but she was quite certain that they deserved to live a lot more than she did. The problem was getting these things away from the people.
"Hey Lenneth," she said, turning towards him for a moment. The distraction allowed her enemies an opportunity, and she felt a sharp pain as one of the skeleton's swords struck her shoulder. Thankfully, her armor took the brunt of the damage. She spun around, decapitating the foe who had struck her. She'd have to be more focused.
This time she kept her eyes on the battle. "Do you know a way we can get these monsters away from the innocent people?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
ar

Lavaeas of Darkness

As Lenny slide his heels dug deeply into rock to slow his speed before finally kicking back and rushing back at the monster that had done him so wrong. Charging in with a bit more serious tone to his expression Lenny leaped up at the bone centaur’s head, the creature first tried to slash at him but the slippery heartless simple contorted and flipped out of the way in stunning circles. Lenny wrapped his legs around the monster’s neck while squeezes himself with the gained momentum, rotating around he spun around and dragged the pile of bones down crashing at the floor. Le would leap up and over the fallen bone pieces before standing again to face the rest of the undead. They had nearly doubled their efforts from the original count upon entering this room, sooner or later the space would fill or a wondering human would open that door, Kou seem to understand this was well when she asked. There was one options though it would limit their breathing room but it appeared to be their only choice right now. Lenny held out his head at the opposing side of the room, pointing it downward while his magical darkness gathered.

“Ya we lead them away, Down”

As he finished a small orb of darkness formed into his hand that sparked in purple lighting, lunching it the sphere shot forth quickly into a few skeletons and disintegrated them while continue to move forward growing larger and larger. It would soon reach the floor and simple melted the stone away digging further and further down that would lead into the underground water ways to which the waste would flow out into the sea. Once the path was formed into a tunnel the foul stench would fill that room but now a visible road was created. Lenneth would then pointed down at the before running into the gapping hole within a decent speed to allow Kou to be able to follow him at least he hope she had some decent speed.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra's eyes widened as she watched the ground beneath them burn away. What kind of power is this? she wondered. She had also seen how he had taken down that centaur, contorting to dodge its blow. Something about this guy really bothered her. Still, he was trying to help her. She figured she was just being overcautious.
She soon realized there was no time to think. Lenneth was right, the skeletons would follow her wherever she went, so she needed to go away from the people. Those people were her first priority. Lenneth took off through the waterways, obviously expecting her to follow.
She let her armor disappear in a flash of light. This way she could run much faster. Still gripping her Keyblade, she ran through the hole after him.

Last edited by Kourage on September 20th 2014, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Rushing down at the incline the path grew slipper and slippery with the moisture become dense, soon enough as they moved the two combats down the path into the sewers. Reaching the end of the path his magical sphere vanished once it hit the water, splashing in right after Lenny feet meet with the same sludgy water of the deep. It reeked badly as the discoloration could foretell of what kind of waste that the gladiators and spectres had to rid themselves from the coliseum’s vendors. That creepy thought passing Lenny turned to see the young lady thankfully joined in after. However the sounds of the bone toes could easily be heard close behind rushing down the same tunnel, time was against them as was the unknown of the road ahead. While not native to this world Lenny could guess this path would connect to the entire maze of water ways of the entire city towards the sea. He could only guess it was massive but scouting was out of the question. Quickly he would rush along the simple straight forward in low light environment with haste on chasing at them heels of his sandals. But it wouldn't belong before the path would twist and turn into many forks with their foes right behind.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra cringed at the smell of the place. Her second priority after getting out of this would be to take a shower. She kept her eyes ahead, focusing on Lenneth. She didn't know anything at all about the layout of this place, and she doubted she would last if they got split up. She followed close behind him.
She could hear her assailants approaching from behind, causing her to speed up slightly. She could keep this pace for hours. Of course, she didn't really know how long they would be running, or how far. It was kind of dark down here, but her skin still shed enough light for her to see Lenneth ahead of her.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
(Phone post)

Lenny kept running through the dirty warters and the floating masses of soild matter he dare not give the time to think of, at least not yet. He would need a deep body cleanse after all this. Pushing himself onward Lenny would only stop once to check behind his progress, kou was still in view but as was the number of bones with weapon at hand. Other then that the dark prince kept his speed up, pausing only mentally to pick a direction or tunnel to run into with little foreknowledge on where to go.

The waste did prove a bit of a assit as the bones,started to slow with the amount of substance sticking to their feet and legs, there bony poles not holding the same strength as their real bodies. That may be usefully, quicky making a sharp turn to the right hiding in the shadows before jumping up and sticking on the ceiling trying to hide from the slowing army of the dead. Then once the time was right he could trick.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra continued to run, ignoring the sewage beneath her feet. The creatures behind her were slowing down, but she kept her eyes ahead of her. Lenneth was running ahead, when suddenly he disappeared. It took Kyra a second to realize he had turned a corner. It seemed like he was trying to hide. Now that was something she was good at.
She let the light surrounding her fade, shrinking into the shadows. She wasn't sure why they had stopped, but Lenneth seemed to have a plan. She didn't like this, not knowing where to go, or what exactly was going on. This happened when you worked with other people though, you can't always be in charge. For now she would lie in waiting, following where she was led. She'd keep people from getting hurt- that was who she was. Otherwise, she had no choice but to follow. She waited in the darkness, watching to see what would happen.

Last edited by Kourage on September 27th 2014, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The bone men now much slower then before kept on tracking through the watery paths and vile wastes, though their lifeless personalities did not suffer. Their animalistic mentality did not waver while moving further away from their targets, hissing in agony at their task getting further and further away from them. Their bone strides moved onward into a different section of the tunnel, weapons clashing into waters and hitting the stones of the walls slightly with rust as the sound could died out slowly from where Lenny and Kyra kept to the shadows. Carefully gauging the distance based on the clumsy pile of hade’s solider Len softly landed back on the ground off the ceiling, turning his head towards the path they took while kneeling around the corner. He could see the ivory of their marrow less and less while the deep darkness took over once again in the distance. Mentality he took not of a interesting fact while turning back to his ally’s hiding spot.

“Interesting…Their numbers didn’t increase till we were defeating them, leaving them alone the still have the same amount following us or it’d just be a long stream of bones. Guess the underworld doesn’t want to send out more then it has too” The dark prince whispered out loud hoping the young lady would be in an ear shot range of it.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
As the skeletons vanished into the distance, Kyra emerged from the shadows. "Makes sense," she replied to Lenneth's observation. "They do have millions of other souls to keep track of." For once, she was glad for her lack of importance. She hated to admit it, but she knew she likely wouldn't have survived that encounter without Lenneth's help. She silently vowed to become stronger.
"Thanks." She smiled, staring off in the direction the skeletons had disappeared. "Seeing as they found me the first time, I expect I haven't seen the last of those guys." She looked down at the sludge they were standing in. This stuff would slow them down at the very least.
Her best bet was probably still to get off of this world. She wondered just how that could be accomplished. She thought for a moment then looked back at Lenneth. At least she wasn't bored anymore. She grinned. "So, what next?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

No worries, gauging the army of the dead also fits will with my own actives I needed to do anyways, no need to trouble yourself with it. I’m also not sure just how far they will follow you but I expect they can’t leave this world since I think hade’s rule can’t extend to other worlds but that’s just a guess. As for what we do now while I’ll leave that to you. Right now there are a things we could do but both have some things to consider. One we can just leave right now and find you a new home however that would leave your pursers to freely wonder around the city and searcher for you that could put the people in danger and I’m not sure the gods can intervene consider this is under the hade’s rightfully jurisdiction to purse a wondering soul. Or we can somehow deal with them to not only throw them off your trail for a while but also drive them away from any innocent person though it would be only a short lived victory before they could send more your way which might be any given time from like weeks to months or years but still.”

As Lenneth finished the ground started to shake again however this time around the tremors were much stronger and growing in intensity that would not stop its roar. The stone around them started to crack and the dust from the weakness started to full over top them as well. The water shook and shook outwardly with greater force then before.

“ And it seems we’d better choice fast, something big feels like its coming”

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra dropped into a defensive position as the ground trembled beneath their feet. She thought about the two options that Lenneth had provided. There was only one choice really. She began to glow again, summoning her Keyblade to her hand.

"I'm not running," she voiced with conviction. "Not if it means that people could get hurt."

She held her Keyblade out in front of her. Though the world was shaking around her, her hand was firm. Nothing in any world could make her abandon a person in need. She didn't know the names of the people in the city above them. She didn't know their faces, and they would never know who she was. None of that mattered. If fighting whatever was approaching meant that those people would be safe, she would fight to her second dying breath.
Her eyes flashed with golden light. She waited for her foe to appear.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The girl once more radiated with an intense light that engulfed the dark tunnels in her shine Ahh interesting choice that girl took the far less selfish choice at the matter in hand, course it didn’t surprise him as much once he thought about it, often the younger breed of seeds tended to start off a lot more self-less, time had yet to either polish such a shine or dull it to a crisp black. He wondered what choice the dark prince would have decided in the days of youth, likely he would pick the same given the history guessed he would have to play that way again. His job now would be how to make this work as best it could for the either of them while testing the waters of this new face further.

The sound of the foot soldiered returned in much greater force as the tunnels lite up like Christmas tree easily shown. Looking back Lenny chuckled to himself for a breath before shaking his head in disapproval, looking back up his smile was half-heartedly.

“Hun you really should keep that light under check, could really be a hazard if you tally grafted location before we’ve had the chance take adventure of our circumstance or surprise.” Speaking of which the bones came back while the shaking grew more apparent with motions still turning, Lenny conjured two of his four guns to his hands, safety off he kissed their edges softly as a good luck charm. The first set of bones turned the corner before meeting a bullet clear in the skill, shattering part of its face before falling over and being trampled over by the waves behind it. Lenny charged forward towards the impending masses loaded and ready for the second dance.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
"Right." Kyra nodded. She hadn't noticed that she had begun to glow again. It happened whenever she got excited. I must learn to control that... she thought to herself. She let the light die down, but summoned her armor. It materialized around her.
The dent in the shoulder plate was gone- one of the advantages of having magical armor, she supposed. The ground below her continued  to vibrate. The shaking was stronger now, and the cracks in the stone walls deepened. Whatever was approaching was coming fast.
As if that wasn't enough, more of the skeletons came marching round the corner. She couldn't tell if these were the same as before, of if Hades had sent even more of his army. Regardless, they needed to be eliminated. As Lenneth's bullet exploded in their faces, Krya thew her blade at the line of approaching soldiers. It ricocheted off the walls of the sewer, spinning as it knocked down a few of her foes. She lunged forward an caught it in midair, descending on another enemy, blade in hand.She fought with determination, but kept glancing back toward what seemed to be the center of the vibrations, where her real foe was soon to rise.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The moment that the blade bounced and knocked back stunned a few of the bone men on the ground flat footed Lenneth shot out forward at one of the walls and pushed against it to send himself upward and diving at the group of them foot first into one of their rib cages. Landing with a gracefully arm reach he would then fire off a shot from the legs to really crush in that bone before punching another that tired charge in after, quickly the jab would staggering his new partner allowing the heartless to quickly grab and pull in the pile of bones up close to his chest. As he did Len’s arms wrapped around it before spinning using it and firing off shots around his dance straight through skills and arm joints along the surrounding foes rising around him. Their brittle marrow shattered along the dense waters before keeping themselves running.

Lenneth kept on rotating along with his dance partner while firing, those that got to close would find his legs jammed at their bodies as well knocking back and shattering them. Len’s would then toss his mate aside to a stone while before scanning the rest of the area around him. The exchange did leave a small bloody mark on Lenny’s shoulder, apparently the skeleton managed to get in a last minute which was brazing and dripping a small amount of dark blood down his arm but nothing that would phase Len. The five he took out remained a decent number of bones to deal with however unlike before their numbers did not raise or restore themselves. He couldn’t understand why just yet but there didn’t appear to be time to consider the facts, the shaking had grown worse leaving the tunnel to start to crumble and break around them.

Stones started to fall around them, heavily dense chunks slamming across the floor crushing a few more bones. Lenny quickly jumped out of the way before being crushed be one debris. He slide across the path before shooting off another volley down.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Whoa... She had to admit, this guy was pretty impressive. She bashed in a few more skulls. Strangely enough, their numbers seemed to decrease normally. No newcomers, eh? she thought, scoffing.
The ground was shaking even harder now. The tunnel was crumbling around them. On the bright side, at least the falling debris was taking out some of their enemies. She found herself blocking chunks of falling rock along with enemy swords. Light spilled in from the new holes in the roof of the tunnel.
There were only a few skeletons left now. She looked around, wondering why more weren't coming. More importantly, she wondered what was coming.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Their numbers fell one after the other before the assaults of the duo with blade and fire arm in hand, shattering marrow downward before vanishing into the murky waters. The falling stone debris furthered lowered number of threats to them however that was also the main issues. The shaking grew stronger and stronger as if their earth itself was in a fit of rage, the light of the sky slowly filled the darkness with the air clearing and exposing the bright blue sky over top a bit.  Raining the metal Lenneth’s bullets bounced around firing and hitting directing striking the points in which Lenny calculate and in versioned while not keeping motion still, his entire body moved as he shot around dancing to the beat of his own sound playing in his head, today was a j-pop song.  Leaps, twirls, legs raises even a pose held for 2 breaths allowed Lenny to take out a considerable number of foes alone, they were anything more then a foot solider meant out the scout out the escape and her assistance now.

The shaking then finally rose into form as the earth cracked underneath them, fissure down the ones solid dirty into unworldly cracks which lead into a depths of darkness, horrifying cries yelled out the wider the cracks became as did this off howl slowly raising out behind.  The darkness itself would then strike at the two of them as orbs of black flames lunched themselves out from the ground towards Lenneth and Krya. They were lunching at a moderate speed but appeared to move directly  at them as if to follow their advances. Lenneth already in constant motion did not find himself an easy target, leaping from the sides to mid dashing in between he certainly was a tricky fellow to lock down. A blast or two did impact his direction however as the number of shots grew more then he predicted, sending him flying towards certain locations without him wishing it while painfully rolling on the ground before jumping back up with bruises and some blood running down his flawless form.        

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra dodged the first couple of projectiles, but the third struck her square in the chest. She slid back, nearly falling into the depths of darkness through the cracks in the ground.  She caught her balance just in time to dodge another dark orb. Looking down at her chest, she saw black scorch  marks across the breastplate of her armor. This was bad.
The armor may have taken the brunt of the damage from the first shot, but at this rate, it couldn't hold up for long. The armor significantly slowed her movement, preventing her from dodging effectively. Still, without it she was vulnerable. If one of these orbs did manage to strike her. she wasn't sure if she could take it without the armor to shield her.
Shield... of course! Ducking again, she planted her feet firmly on the ground in a defensive stance.

LIGHT SHIELD

A field of shimmering light formed around her, expanding into a sphere. As the orbs crashed against it, they flashed and disintegrated. It was easy at first, but as more of this darkness attacked it became more difficult to keep up. She grunted with the effort.
Still, this covering gave her time to examine her surroundings. The darkness was spewing from the cracks in the floor, seeming to target her and Lenneth. She observed Lenneth as he jumped and dodged, avoiding a good majority of the blows. Still, some of the projectiles hit their mark, and she saw her ally get blown back. He was bleeding.
Lenneth! she called, though the field of light kept the soundwaves trapped within. Her eyes flashed gold as she watched. There must be some way to help him. Normally, she could bring her allies inside the shielded area, as it had no effect on anything but heartless and darkness, but he amount of darkness in this man was immense. She wasn't even sure that he was human. Since the shield was created to repel and destroy darkness, she had no idea what effect it would have on the being who fought by her side.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top