roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ral Zarek
...Where am I? Who are you? What do you want of me?...Some profile of myself?...I got no other choice, right?
Yeah...thought so. Oh well...here we go...again.

Name: My name is Ral Zarek, I am a scientist and a sorcerer.
Age: I am 40, but I don't really look like it. I look much younger, I know, don't judge me on that.
Species: Homo Sapiens, also known as the modern human. Well, I have someperks that other humans don't always have but that doesn't make me any real different.

Appearance

Just me:

Yeah, that's me, alright. I wear a robe, colored blue, red, black. I have black hair with some silvery-white streaks, I swear that's from the lightning, and I wear some black boots. But my appearance isn't that important. Yeah I know that I am kinda slender for a man, just because I do not rely on physical strength and, let's be honest here, just using brute force isn't leading anywhere. I always carry with me my gas-filtering mask as well as my homemade creation, the Hextech Capacitor, more on that topic later.

History
Really, that as well...alright, fine, if you really need that.
Where do I even start...I was born on a stormy night, a night where the thunder was tremendously rolling in the sky and lightnings shot to earth. My parents always told me it was a sign that I was no ordinary child but rather someone very special. Oh if they knew how right they were...
Anyways, I myself was always a hotheaded kid, always beginning some fights, getting enraged easily. I couldn't do anything against it, it was my nature. Speaking of, everytime I was in rage I just went to some hills when a thunderstorm was coming. Watching those spectacles of nature itself was calming me down...Except for one day where I was too close to one.
The result is easy to explain, I got hit by a lightning straight in my chest since I was lying on the ground. However, he my true nature revealed itself as I was not only able to survive the bolt, but I was controlling the storm around me, at least unintentionally. Aside from that, the bolt never actually left my body. I can still feel it inside me, fueling me with energy.
After that, everone thought I actually was dead as they found no body but rather scorched earth. I left them all to their lifes and went under a new name, Ral Zarek, and got myself as a scientist first where I studied the high amounts of energy of thunderstorms and how to possibly use them. On top of that, in my personal time, I started to develop machines that would work quite well with my electric affinity. After years of experimenting and upgrading, I got what I wanted, the Hextech Capacitor. , a tool to assist me.

Personality
Oh well...how do I describe myself in the best, but still true way possible...
I am still kinda hotheaded, but not as much as I was back in the days. IF I get mad, however, I will really be. Sometimes I can't control my magic at that point and I might release some electrical surges...sorry at this point if you are ever going to meet me like that.
Aside from that, I am quite the analytic nature, always looking at things from a different perspective. I am most of the time calm, collected and quite emotionless...unless something interesting happens. Then I find the zeal to go after whatever hapened to see what happened and how it affects everything.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top