Annalise

Amelia Cruws
March 28th 2017, 6:49 pm
Newo

Summers Past - A Harvest Moon RP[FL]
March 28th 2017, 9:03 am

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paul:)

Name: Joseph Cage

Appearance:
Joseph has ocean blue eyes and prussian blue hair. He's 5'9 and wears a special blue sweater surrounding his white undershirt. For lower garments he wears baggy pants that match his hair color. His shoes he are stylish sneakers with a white trim. Finally he has two gun sheaths at his waist, and a sword sheathe around his back, that carries his most treasured item.

Sex: Male

Species: Dracomancer

Personality:
Fearless, intelligent, and kind, Joseph is a mighty warrior---a weilder of flames who specializes in battling monsters. With his legendary teachings and powerful sense for defeating his enemies, he helps others and defends the world from monstrous forces who threaten them. The dragon is indeed a special character.

Abilities and Skills:

• Breath of Fire: A powerfully hot blast of concentrated solar energy is shot from the user's throat. It has a range length of twenty feet and a range widths of ten feet. Capable of engulfing targets in flames and causing burn damage over time, not including the severe damage from the base effect of the spell.

• Solar Ray: Joseph's palm glows with a yellow-orange light, with flames smothering the hand. holding the palm outward the fire will be shot in a single beam concentrated and balanced. When this beam makes contact with solid object it will explode doing damage equal to that of a grenade.

• Dragonic Embrace: Aesthetically the teens eyes will change to a burning orange and his teeth and fingernails will sharpen along with an orange aura that baths his skin in energy. When this happens Joe's speed and dexterity increase 2 points, as well as enhanced eyesight and acrobatics. He is capable of running up walls and even sticking to their surface like a demon of sorts.

• Crazed Flame Rage: The boy's body will catch on fire, he is a panel and base of  huge gusts of flames including creating flame thrower's from his body without moving. [Power increases with level.]

• Summon: Baby Dragon: A small dragon that floats in the air, he can dodge at quick speeds and shoots small fireballs that burn, however he isn't a fighting summon. He stays on the battlefield to remove hexes/impairings and poisons, he also can heal minor cuts and bruises, but deep wounds are out of his league.
    Duration: 8 posts
    Cooldown: 4 posts

Weapons and Equipment:

• Sword-Pistols: Magical gun's blessed upon the child of flame. They have the unique ability to turn into swords. One's blade is black while the other's is gold. When the guns change two sheaths appear at the dragon's waist. In gun form the weapon shoots small non-magnetic bullets. These bully's are coated in flame and upon contact with skin they have a force push ability that pushes enemies back- with intense force. The bullets also leave 3rd degree burns. Sword form

• Dragon Priest: After becoming a Dracomancer a warrior is bestowed their greatest weapon. It isn't summonable however... When this blade meets flesh it drains stamina it pushes it to the weilder. To make it simpler it sucks te energy from a living creature and deposits it inside the dracomancer. [Joseph keeps his sheathed on his back, and reverts over to it web things get really serious.

• Item Name: Item Description

Attributes:

Level 2
    Strength || 10
    Constitution || 5 (+2 poison, -2 blunt damage)
    M. Affinity || 3 (+2 fire, -2 cure)
    M. Resistance || 3 (+2 fire, -2 water)
    Dexterity || 6 (Gun-aim +2, Spell-aim -2)
    Speed || 5 (Quickness +2, L. Distance -2)
    Stamina || 10

Niches

Dragon Bloodline
    Applies to all Niches thanks to dragonic bloodline. User courses through with this blood, when struck or bleeding blood is yellow.

History:

Some time ago... in a galaxy far, far away.

"Ya know... It happened so long ago. I can't even remember what my mother looked like. She was beautiful... I know that much. At least I can remember her name... It was.. I-I can't remember."

"Do you remember your home world?"

"No... It was very fruitful though. All I remember was all the fruit and vegetables. Everything else including the name left my mind when the monsters attacked."

"I see... We will look over your history and if everything checks out then you will be free to leave the school." The priest that sat in front of the boy would stand up and leave, only Joseph was left in the dark-orange room. He knew his life had been hard, but he was happy to know that at least he was lucky enough to have been selected. He then thought back... His past had been a sad one, hadn't it?

A long time ago, a world that was known to be blessed by the universe was attacked by creatures who sucked everything away. Memories When the child was only three years old his mother was murdered right in front of him. The creatures ate her, stole her memorie, and left. She became nothing more than a red lizard afterwards. It was sad- but then again he never would have a acheived his destiny. Just as a memory was about to leap upon him a burning power enveloped him and he made way with the beasts. Almost instantly priests began to teleport in around him using all sorts of methods of magic. They saved the child and took him back to an academy. He learned very fast to keep his guard up, because some of the students weren't human. They were all sorts of people: walking lizards, Neko's, all of the above. He had to defend himself- he quickly maintained a powerful mastery of his powers and learned that all of the students had a bloodline that led to god-like dragons. The only difference was that Joseph's blood held the most genes. Because his father as a dragon was the one who laid with his mother. This however was against the code and he was executed, though not without passing large quantities of power to his human son. Over time Joseph had many missions and tasks, he watched friends die over an over and he even saw the girl he loved be ripped to peices by a memory. Though the monsters were strong the dracomancers eradicated them.

"So I'm about to graduate from this hell... Finally." Just then the door swung open and two priests ran in. They were holding his birth righted weapon and were sweating.

"Take this and go! We're going to send you far away, apparently the memories were holding back they have taken the school, only few have survived. Please go and be safe in another universe." The main priest tossed him a sword and the other opened a portal. Kicking the child in they turned to fight the monsters...

Present Time
    A portal opens and the boy falls to the ground, he appears to be in a world filled with heroes and an arena... "Where.. Am.. I?"

Back to top Go down

Paul:)

Flameaid Totem
Summons a Flameaid Totem with moderate health (Can be destroyed with enough force or damage) at the feet of the caster. The totem enchants all party members'/allies main-hand weapons with fire if they are within 20 yards. Each hit causes small to moderate additional Fire damage, based on the speed of the weapon. Slower weapons (Example: Axes, Hammers, etc.) cause more fire damage per swing. Lasts 10 posts, and it is a small 2 foot, 9 inched totem that glows behind the spot where Joseph casts it.
-4 Post Cooldown-
-10 Post Duration-

Burn Totem
Summons a Hot Totem with small health (Easily destroyed) at the feet of the caster for 5 posts that causes moderte Fire damage to enemies within 8 yards every 2 seconds. (Imagine a burst of flame erupting at the targets chest and face that continually explodes until the post count is over or it is destroyed.
-4 Post Cooldown-
-5 Post Duration-

Scorcher Totem
Summons a Searing Totem with moderate health at the caster's feet for 5 posts that repeatedly attacks an enemy within 20 yards with basketball sized fireballs that deal moderate to high explosive flame damage. Unlike other Totems, when this one is destroyed it will blow up doing a great deal of damage even to Joseph if e is close enough.
-4 Post Cooldown-
-6 Post Duration-

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top