Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ander
It was a warm sunny day in Disney Town, same as always, and the people were bustling around happily. Calum sat on top of a building enjoying the gentle breeze and the chirps of small birds. He wad thankfully on break, but it was almost over and he'd have to go patrol soon, which was kinda lame. This place never had any action; no villains. Nothing for the magnet to test his abilities. But he wouldn't let this hurt his spirit! Nope he'd go kill a bear or something later.

Hmm... Not the most exciting but still a good place. I should be thankful, I was blessed to be able to live here among these people. Beside's it's kinda peaceful not having anybody bad like that around here. Course I did miss those two terrorists last week. Wish I coulda been there for that. But hey, snooze you lose Calum ol' boy. You'll get your chance! Smiling to his own thoughts he looked down at the people. Making sure no one would get hurt.

After waiting about three minutes he saw an opening. Using his hands to lift off the boy jumped from the building to the ground landing on his feet. He would tuck his hands in his pockets and walk in the direction of the castle. He didn't want to disappoint the king- especially since he'd never met him. Would be bad to have a first meeting where you gotta get in trouble. Like... Damn that would suck. So he walked on happily in his direction wearing a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
In a nearby, deserted alleyway, a bright light suddenly flashed followed by the sound of a large thump--like a large object hitting the ground.

"Oof!" A muffled grunt echoed through the alley, though it would be quickly drowned out by the sea of chatter and other joyous noises pouring out of the mouths of the citizens. The owner of the voice tumbled out from between the buildings, colliding with the crowd as he stumbled to his feet.

"Heh, what an interesting place..." the young man murmured to himself, looking around the crowd surrounding him. "The people are animals....I wonder if humans exist here, and if so whether they'd be considered as animals...tch, I can't walk around like this."

Damn, he thought, If only I could summon Tammy here...but I'm still drained from traveling over here.

He looked around again, his golden eyes peering out from the black makeup that circled them. He would stick out from everyone else...what to do?

Back to top Go down

Ander
Calum continue his walk towards the castle, but stopped abruptly at an allyway entrance. It seemed a person was standing there... Wait... Was he a human? How was that possible; only Calum and his folks were humans around here. It would seem that, this person had come from no where... But how? How could one appear from nothing?

Well.... Looks like my wish is finally gonna come true. Heh should be fun meeting a character that isn't like the civilians. Smiling he'd turn to his right and walk in the dark ally smiling.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a set of keys with a light pointer keychain and turned it on. "Hi there... Well, uh forgive me for being rude. But where did you come from?" He said squinting at the person.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
"Hmm?" Fabrum turned as he heard a voice call out to him, a light flashing at his persona at the same time. In all his travels, one mystery he had never been able to solve was his ability to understand the natives of every world he traveled to. Perhaps it was a side-effect of the travel?

However, another mystery presented itself, just as one was being solved. The person who had hailed him was a human being just like himself--as far as he could tell. So, there were humans that lived in this world. The puzzle, however, was if this boy was the only one (Fabrum could see no others in the immediate area) and what his status was among the other creatures.

"Ah! No, not at all, you have every right to question me. I never paid mind to that saying, 'curiosity killed the--'" the man coughed, noticing a family of anthropomorphic cats walking casually by, "--erm, it isn't good. As for where I came from, well, I just happened to stumble through this...enchanting alley."

The black-haired man glanced at the street behind him before warmly smiling at the native. "You can call me Fabrum, in case you're wondering. And what might you be called?" He offered his hand to the boy.

Back to top Go down

Scarlet
And so Scarlet roamed the city that day.

What was a vampire like her doing in a cheery place like that? Well, as she always said, hit the people where they least expect it. Or maybe it was just because Scarlet liked to go out for strolls sometimes. She rarely slept to begin with, so sometimes she needed better things to do than to be cooped up in the Old Manor all day. So Scarlet went to Disney Town; a weird place where she would fit in normally.

She still chose not to take risks, though. Scarlet had her wings retracted into her body and her fangs concealed, so she looked like an ordinary human. Just a young, fancy girl carrying a parasol to keep the sunlight off of her. Yes, Scarlet may find a meal if the opportunity arose, but until then she was just enjoying herself.

Scarlet soon glanced over to an alleyway where someone entered. She could hear conversation going on inside the alleyway and considered her options. In the end, she just nonchalantly stepped into the alleyway and leaned against the wall near the entrance of said alleyway. She didn't say anything, nor did she jump out and attack. She just leaned against the wall with her parasol in hand silently with a soft smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Ander
Smiling the kid held his hand out and shaked fabrum's warmly. "Calum, Calum Menzel... And Er... Wait did you say you came from another world?" Calum felt a painful crack in his brain. He knew their were other worlds that existed but never knew a magic existed that let people traverse them freely! This was like icing on a cake. He got to meet a new friend and got some new info.

This guy is cool...

He then scratched the back of his neck. This could be the just kind of excitement he was looking for, that one thing. adventure... Hmm maybe Fabrum could help him out.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"You shouldn't be so surprised boy." Said a deep, booming voice from somewhere above. "I've been to at least three in as many days. There are countless worlds out there just waiting to be explored."

Far above, standing on a building's rooftop was a tall man dressed in heavy plate armor.

"Good day everyone." He said with a bow of his head. "Nicolas Jameson at your service."

And with that, he leaped down from his spot right into the alley - landing solidly in a three point pose. The ground cracked beneath his weight, and he stood upright, just as the dust settled.

Nicolas was a full head and a half taller than Calum or Fabrum - and he was built solidly.

"Good day." He repeated with a smile. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I was just passing through; hunting a particularly foul Memory. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Are either of you natives of this world?"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty arrived In Disney town "finally Disney town um.... Disney town it should be named like Disney world but then again I did not make this um.... town wait why am I here again" zdynasty thought about it "yep I lost it" zdynasty going to buy something's but he forgot about that "well.... I still can look around...." zdynasty looked around "I hope there is no magnets"

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Feisu
"Jack be nimble, Jack be quick. Jack jump over the candlestick..." Voiced the mechanization, just behind Nicholas as he jumped down into the alley. His alley. Feisu's alley. Or, maybe it was not entirely his alleyway, as he might've been borrowing it for some time, to watch, and eavesdrop. But today, he found a particularly interesting knight-like man jump just right in front of him. He approached, slowly. Each step he took made a small thud.

"Jack jump high, Jack jump low...Perhaps, if you're not so hostile, you would not burn your toe, Jack?" The mech asked, staring at him with his red, glowing eye. If this man was hostile, he had a few ways to defend himself. Particularly with the scythe strapped onto his back, which made him look even more like a monster.

Theme: Paint it Black - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUkeCTFXj8
Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

Ander
Calum stood in astonishment as all the aliens seemed to arrive at once. Where are they all coming from? The boy thought to himself, were they hostile? Fabrum didn't look it. Neither did the amazing hero dressed in decorated armor. But he did turn just in time to see a smiling girl, who obviously wasnt from this world because of her human features... Bad vibes were spurring already, this was too weird... Fifteen years and no excitement but two weeks ago two men blew up houses, shops, and even killed a civilian. Now all the sudden people were arriving from the very thin air that the magnet breathed.

It was then that he was about to answer when, yet another creature arrived. Definitely a hostile threat- scythes weren't weapons used in Disney town... The mech was tough Calum could tell, but that metal would be his disadvantage if he chose to get ugly. He figured from the spot he arrived from he was stalking Nicholas.
"Only me.. Sir. How did you travel through worlds? I didn't even know that was possible. Especially without some form of transportation... And.. Your chasing a memory? Did your dog die? And who is he?" Calum would point to the fiend that lay atop the building singing nursery rhymes. A bead of sweat already dropping from the young man's forhead.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty saw the person look at him and then zdynasty froze in place "ow god I know there are humans everywere here but none of them are zdynasty snap out of it there are many nice humans you can name thr... two but I don't want to" zdynasty thought to himself

Last edited by zdynasty on July 8th 2014, 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Scarlet
Scarlet glanced around at the the sudden arrivals and blinked twice. Huh...she didn't know any of these people. This may or may not spark complications. Then again, she didn't really have a plan to begin with, but hey, she would come up with something if she needed to. Which wasn't right now so she was fine.

The boy over there wanted to know how to travel between worlds. Scarlet chuckled at this. "I suppose each person - I mean, being, has their own way of getting around," Scarlet mentioned after her short chuckle. She didn't say anything more than that, though. Besides, others would start talking in a few.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Fabrum raised an eyebrow at the boy's query. "You must have misheard me...I only said I stumbled through alleyway."

Not that it would be difficult to surmise I'm from another world, he thought, glancing around him, Seems as if we're the only humans around.

That statement, however, was soon to be disproved--a rather deep voice echoed from above, followed by a heavily armored man crashing to the ground next to him. He claimed to also be from another world, introducing himself as 'Nicholas Jameson'.

Fabrum sighed, shaking his head. "Well, no reason to keep up this charade now. Aye, I hail from another world. 'Worlds', to be exact. And good day to yourself," he replied to the knight, "Though if it's memories you're looking for, I suggest a doctor. Or perhaps a place you've been to before."

And soon after his words were spoken, many others began to join as well; none of which looked more animal than human. One of them even looked more machine than human. Either this world had more humans than he had initially counted, or more and more visitors were springing up at the same time. The twenty-two year old frowned, puzzled but interested.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"I'll explain everything in a moment, lad." Said Nicholas while tightening the grip his sword. "Excuse me."

He turned at the mech and nodded as he examined it. "My name is Nicolas, not Jack." He said slowly. "And what are you?"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty still just standing there watching had no idea what was happening he did grab his wand just in case "why am I just standing here" he whispers to himself half of him wanted to run the other half wanted to wait he felt like an deer

Back to top Go down

Feisu
The mech looked about, beyond Nicholas, seeing that there was apparently more company than he originally thought. A green boy. A casual teen. A young man. And, a vampiress. None of which, Feisu knew. He stared at the one inquiring his self. A small, but painfully sadistic little chuckle emitted from Feisu.

"The Boogeyman." He replied, and began to walk past the knight-like man, so he could properly see the others. "A little group of unfamiliar faces, stitched together simply by curiosity of one another." He looked directly at Calum. His plastered, toothy grin looked menacing enough. "No method in this madness, and only questions without answers...What am I to do with you...?"

Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

Ander
The magnet would back up a couple feet, and raise an eyebrow. He then chuckled a little to himself. "Okay, okay... Let's not start a ruckus here. It's a nice sunny day, full of chirping birds and nice people. We can take a different route Mr. Boogeyman, no need to act hard... Besides do you really wanna act like that infront of all these people? Don't you want friends, dude? Maybe if you take a moment and think about some things we can all go get some ice cream. I know a good place and it would be better than this dark alley."

Calum held his hands up and put on a polite smile. He seemed to emit no violence, just adventure. Of course a little fighting in the future would be great but he was a knight. This was his home- he had families, children, his king to defend. No fighting today, it was against him. "We good?" the living magnet would walk up to the towering fiend and hold his hand out to shake. It was a gentle gesture and he would prefer this much better than the previous would be rude challenge.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Very well." Said Nicholas. "If this 'Boogeyman' has no intention of causing harm, I will leave him be." Then he grinned at Calum with rough pride. "You are a wise boy. You diffuse a situation like this with naught but a merry grin and a handshake. That's a rarity in the Universe today, that is. I applaud you."

And with that, he sheathed both his sword and shield. Then he crossed his arms and watched, waiting to see how this "Boogeyman" might respond.

Back to top Go down

Feisu
The monstrous mech continued to stare at Calum. Strange. He did not really expect this reaction from this young one. Many would run away in terror, or the more daring would raise up their weapons or magics. Many of those daring creatures were nothing but torn flesh, now. Perhaps, one could see the remnants of blood on the metal joints and arms and torso of Feisu. Would this Calum person join the daring? Would he be one of the drops of blood, staining him?

He would see.

"Friends. Or maybe, sentient life forms with great intentions for good things. Maybe. But no friend is perfect. No sentient ones, at least. They lie. They sin. As do you and I, little boy." He spoke. "My only dearest, oldest friend, is the one that helps me fulfill my purpose..." He actually chuckled at the magnet's attempt of getting the universal polite gesture of shaking hands with this monstrosity. "I scream, you scream, we all scream, for...Well, that entirely depends on your fear. He stared down at the hand for a moment, saying nothing, before crossing his arms. "You should be lucky, for I am already sated enough to disregard your...antics. But one might not be so friendly, next time." He warned.

Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty sat down "should I go up there?" so he thought about it for a minute "yea I think I should" he looked around for something that he could use to get up there "what the heck I can get up there my self" zdynasty got up then grabbed the rain gutter and pulled himself up now he felt weird for some reason

Back to top Go down

Ander
The boy would pull his hand back after a minute and put them behind his head as if to lean back on them. He then grinned, and spoke up himself. "Thanks Nic. And no antics here man, I just prefer to make friends and engage in peace. I'm sure your way out of my level even if i tried to defeat you at this point, however i'd rather if we just be cool... Anyway, back to the subject..." Turning around to view all the people around him he would reach into his pocket.

Pulling out a small bag that jangled with a coin. He smirked enthusiastically. "Why don't we goto that place I was mentioning? Ice cream anyone?... Also I'm willing to pay anyone who can teach me how to leave this place." At that moment a moment of silence could be heard. "Please? Fabrum or Nicholas: I know their must be some way right?" He then noticed a peculiar green alien just standing nearby staring. Hmm curious.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty gulped "h....hi I am not here to hurt anyone I just wanted to say hi" then zdynasty just stand there and waited for someone to respond

Back to top Go down

Feisu
Feisu stared at Calum some more. Was he that stupid? Maybe, he was just trying to be friendly to everyone overall. A good quality for some. But like all things, it could mean a downfall. Every personality has a flaw. Even the mech's. But even he did not know it. And he did not want to go and find out. What would be the point in that other than the casual waste of time that he really didn't need to spend.

"I came in this world through what some might call a Corridor...But I can tell you that you cannot make it. It is a very complex thing that I had to perfect for a year...No, I cannot ingest ice cream."

Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Fabrum patiently watched what appeared to be a confrontation between a mechanized being of some sort--which, as if it weren't strange enough, had dropped out of the sky spouting nursery rhymes--and the boy that had first greeted him. It seemed that the mech intended to come off as frightening, though the twenty-two year old was only amused at the newcomer's behavior. Calum, on the other hand, attempted to respond calmly and diplomatically; the knight Nicholas praised him for such maturity, while the self-proclaimed 'Boogeyman' rather cryptically.

How intriguing, the summoner noted to himself, It looks as if surprise is not known among this group. I wonder if they are used to such strange circumstances.

Although he had intended to be an observer for a while longer, the young man was pulled back into the conversation when Calum asked him two questions: whether he would be up for ice cream, and whether he could help the boy travel to another would.

"Well, I could go for some ice cream," he responded with a smile. "But if you're looking for a ride out of this town...I'm afraid you'll have no luck with me. See, my method of travel is a bit, limited. It drains most of my energy in the process--which is why you saw me out of breath over there--and I can only take myself. You do seem rather eager to leave this place. Is it really that horrible?" he joked.

He then turned to the mech, who had said something interesting only moments before. "Did you say 'Corridors'? As in, actual lanes between the worlds? How does that work?"

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Well, the way I travel is very much the same - although it requires a strong heart and a protective suit." He thumped his fist against his armored chest by way of explanation. "The Void is a dangerous place, especially for one so young." A whim struck him, along with an idea, and he obeyed. "I'll take up your offer for ice-cream. While we do so, maybe you could listen to a proposal I have."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top