Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oersted
"Hmm. I've only been in this world for a day and I already feel like I have nothing to do." The sun was shining a constant shade of soft orange, the whole town engulfed in the comfortable light as it had been for the past two days. There were children running around with blue bats, swinging at each other and laughing with each squeaky smack. Some teenagers were also roaming around the Tram Common doing what seemed to be odd jobs for extra cash, such as placing posters and delivering mail to the houses in the area. As for the adults, most were running the shops, but some of them were leisurely strolling about and enjoying another calm day. As usual, the Tram made its rounds around the vicinity of the area, picking up the elderly who had troubles walking from one place to another over long distances. All in all, the place wasn't bad with how calm and peaceful it was, but for someone who was used to fights and excitement... meh. It could use some improvement.

Oersted stretched his arms above his head, leaning back slightly as he over-exaggerated a yawn. He had gone for a run not too long ago and had done some light training just to see some of the sights and get a feel around town, but after only thirty minutes, he noticed every road had led to the Tram Common or Market Street. Although it was a nice feature to be able to end up somewhere recognizable if one were to become lost, he was unsatisfied. The fighter was used to large, overly crowded areas bustling with energy and maybe some rough-housing individuals who needed a good lesson on being hit. Here, though, it was too quiet for a man of adventure! "There's nothing I can do about it though... bleh. What do you think, Larccieen?" Only to his eyes, the bone-white hands and mask appeared behind him, offering a thoughtful chin scratch to the predicament at hand. With a nod, the figure looked as if it were about to say its first words and offer advice that Oersted could understand... However, the phantasm simply shrugged, knowing nothing.

"Oh, geez. Thanks, Larc'. I appreciate the help. I guess we should find somewhere to eat, huh? Not that you can, you know... eat..." The two stood in awkward silence for a bit, a look of indifference taking place of the fighter's typical facial expressions. If Larccieen had any dynamic facial features, he would more than likely be the same way. [color=aqua]"Ahem... Well then, let us be on our way, yes? Yes."[color] So a journey to find food had taken place, but Oersted had the tiniest feeling in his gut that, maybe, just maybe, something would happen that would excite him.

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
"Okay, where'd you get the money?" A familiar voice said to me.

A member of the Disciplinary Committee was accusing me of stealing. Again.

"Actually, I earned it," I tried to assure him.

"Earn it? You don't earn money. You steal it," Man, he won't stop.

"Look Seifer, I haven't stolen anything!" I pleaded.

"I think you better come with me."

He took my hands and pulled me with him across the common area. My chest went cold. 'Oh no... Not now...'

I pulled away and ran back across the common. 'Please don't follow. Please don't follow!' He started after me. '!' I tried to run faster,but I lost control and accidentally ran into a stranger.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top