Annalise

Amelia Cruws
March 28th 2017, 6:49 pm
Newo

Summers Past - A Harvest Moon RP[FL]
March 28th 2017, 9:03 am

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorox
I feel an odd sensation. I remember theboard I had made of gummi blocks breaking apart. And then.... Nothing. I opened my eyes to find myself free falling into the middle of  a town. I yell out and brace for impact. Landing in what seems to be a market. I frowned and yelled in pain as I hit the ground. I heard a sharp CRACK in my arm. It had snapped. The bone broken. I slowly passed out from the pain.

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Scarlet
Scarlet happened to stroll through the marketplace that day.  The vampire retracted her wings and hid her fangs, making her seem like an ordinary person under her young appearance.  So that would be how she would act: an innocent, younger female who just happened to be keeping herself out of the sunlight with a parasol.  Really, she didn't mind.  She started the innocence act a good couple hundred years ago, give or take.

Scarlet passed by some shops and made some friendly purchases, the occasional wise crack made whenever Scarlet saw a chance to.  But her keen senses noticed something else happen nearby.  Someone fell.  From the sky.  Scarlet turned after buying an apple and flinched the moment he hit the ground.  Ouch.

Scarlet wondered what to do.  On one hand, she really didn't give a crap.  On the other hand, there was fresh blood just sitting there defenseless that she could be feasting on.  But there were so many people along.  What to do, what to do...

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I simply lay there. My arm broken. Completely unconscious, anybody could've just killed me at this moment.

Back to top Go down

Scarlet
The vampire thought for a little while longer before grinning, her fangs showing but nobody in the crowd noticing. After hiding her fangs again, she walked over to the unconscious individual and said aloud, "It's fine, I know some medical arts, I'll take him to safety and fix him up." The girl easily picked up the body, though it was a bit carelessly, and strolled farther downtown. She just needed away from all the people right now.

Oh, how genius was she?

The girl soon turned a few corners and reached a darkened alleyway. She walked calmly to the dark corner and placed the body down there before peeking back. Nobody was paying attention as far as she knew, that meant it was time for a meal. Scarlet put her parasol aside and flashed her fangs at her free food. She was prepared to dig in.

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus was on a stroll, not a very long one, but a stroll at that. He knew a shortcut to get across to a tavern by cutting through an Alleyway. As he rounded the corner into the alley, he saw two people. He stayed back but watched what was unfolding. If it was a mugging, he wasn't going to break it up, it was fun to watch some people squirm. If it was a murder, he wanted to see and take document of who was the killer and his or her moves. Myrus tried silently to lay against one of the walls, watching like a hawk, hungry for food.

For all they knew, he wasn't there, and was unarmed, but no one he knew was unarmed at any time. He wondered if he should walk further down the alley and join in on the dark act, what ever it was, or just watch. He chose to stay put and watch, for now.

Back to top Go down

Leo
A darkened figure rounded the corner and stopped at the mouth of the alley. He stood just over six foot in height and weighed approximately two hundred pounds of sheer muscle. His body was shrouded in a weathered and worn grey cloak. The hood remained erect so his only visible facial features would be his piercing blue eyes that seemed to glow through the darkness and the second being his long beard.

The half wolf grinned slightly as he took a few steps towards the obvious vampire...his fangs showing through his smile, flashing within the gleaming light.

"Perhaps you deem it wise to partake in a feast whilst your victim is weak and unable to contest your advances madam..." the half wolf spoke in a raspy voice with the hint of a Port Royale accent.

As he walked closer he chose not to draw his weapon just yet, choosing to see what the vampire might do.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Back to top Go down

Scarlet
Scarlet mentally hissed when she noticed another person talking to her. There was also another bystander. She needed to check her surroundings better next time. Alright, now for the next plan. Clearly these people knew she was about to eat this defenseless body. However, there were no signs of anyone trying to stop her from doing so excluding the man's approach, but heck, he might have something else in mind.

Now, should she act innocent, like the man was misunderstanding her? Or was she to simply shrug him off? There was also the possibility of encouraging something else out of her crowd, or better yet, acquire more food. Perhaps he didn't know what she was yet. After all, she noticed the oen that spoke to her had fangs, too. And since her wings were retracted for the time being, this meant that she could be mistaken for some other form of creature.

Alright, too much planning. She quickly came up with a simple answer for the man's half-statement. "It's none of your business to begin with," Scarlet responded casually with a calm smile, "But I suppose there is a 'but' to be added to what you have to say, isn't there?"

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus decided it was time to speak. Maybe stir up some tension with a side of combat. he walked closer to the group, but didn't show his hand for his cards might be good. He spoke to the entire group, though it didn't seem that he might be trying to pick a fight.

"If you were really good, you would have already been halfway though your feast, but instead you draw it out. I wanted to see some blood.

Myrus raised an eyebrow to the group, waiting eagerly for a response. He also decided to show one single card he had in his hand. It might stir the commotion and start a brawl. He spoke again, laughing slightly towards the end of the sentence

"I'm unarmed, so why not explain everything that is going on."

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I opened my eyes. A bright flash of Crimson erupting from them. I let out a soft groan as I felt the pain. It immediately hit me that it was broken. I wasn't in the area I had landed in. I heard voices around me. Two men. And a woman. The woman closer than  the men. I heard the familiar voice in my head * Don't move. You may be killed if you do.* I gulped and looked around. I was in an alley. the pain finally won out. And I drifted out of consciousness. Chain takes over. My Crimson eyes turning a bright electric blue. The sword blade on my back known to me as transfusion. A legendary blade that could transform into anything given the owner adds the right part. he notes that the woman sounds much younger than the men chain takes action. Doing a quick twirl to knock back anybody who had been too close I retreated my broken arm into my jacket. Chain then takes full control and backs away from the closer person. ".....I don't plan on being killed today.

Back to top Go down

Leo
As she spoke, his lowered his good, revealing the remainder of his face. He had a malicious smirk that had formed upon him lips as he was almost amused by this whole thing.

"None of my business eh? All I'm saying is instead of being a pussy and attempting to rob this poor defenseless boy of his life...why not be a real warrior and try to take a live victim."

It was then his right hand slid behind his back as his Guardian Soul key blade would appear, yet unnoticeably to the girl. It had been quite some time since he had seen combat. He had been wondering around the dark realm for the past decade, but his eyes were blood thirsty...his blade longed to pierce the heart of another.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Scarlet
(back from IRL problems)

Scarlet didn't like these people. They had somewhat of an advantage, but at the same time, she felt like she had a completely different advantage. Scarlet glanced at the man she had carried out of the street and leaped back as the sudden attack came. Okay, she was pretty certain they knew she had intentions of devouring the lad fresh. And she knew it would be a horrible idea to start a fight, especially since a vampire like her wouldn't be as easily welcome if word got around. Alright, new plan.

"Well, of course you won't die sweety," Scarlet lied with a soothing tone, "I brought you back here because I was worried about how you would turn out. I mean, I don't know of someone who could easily survive that kind of fall, nor did I know of any doctor nearby. I was wondering what I could possibly do."

Oh, she was certain this wouldn't work. At all. But hey, she already had a backup plan in mind. For now, she just played innocent.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
(Welcome back) he looks at her. His crimson eyes glowing as he backs away. Accidentally bumping into leo. He frowns and turns around. Surprised by him. He covershis eyes as a bright flash erupts from his hand. his keyblade. Heart Of Friendship appeared in hugs- hand. To each person it would look different. To himself the blade was a long spike. A black stripe outlined in gold going straight down the middle. Near the end of the blade. Three spikes jut out of the side. Each onewith a name on it. The third said Joseph. The second said Tsumiko. The first said Ander. To each person. The names of their closes friends would be on the blade

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus looked at the figure who just exposed his weapon. It had accelerated up quickly, Time to defend against the blade that had been drawn. Myrus summoned his own keyblade, Dark Vengeance, which appeared from the hilt tot he blade in black lightning. It had many Dark metal arches along the blade with it's tip adorned with a three-pronged blade. It's hilt was angled enough to defend someone slicing towards his hand.

"Well, that escalated quickly. Don't make a move you'd regret.

Myrus poised himself to deflect a strike, while he didn't want a bloodbath, he'd accept one. He believed he could deflect for a bit, but now that his dark heart and keyblade were exposed, he'd need to have something go down for him to feel satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Leo
As low growl erupted from his throat as his fangs revealed themselves to the boy who just bumped into him. It was then that the boy summoned his weapon of choice...this was getting rather confusing. Was he to fight the boy he had attempted to defend or still have his sights set upon the vampire scourge behind him?

The half wolf brought his Guardian Soul key blade from behind his back in a calm fashion. He placed the tip of the blade upon the surface of the ground as a devious smirk formed upon his lips...his hands resting gently on the top of the hilt.

"Waste no more time...what say all of you to a brawl?" his deep voice rang out as his eyes pierced Scarlet's direction. This wolf was blood thirsty...on the hunt for a battle and wouldn't stop until he found one.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sorox
He mumbles an apology to Leo."sorry about that still a bit groggy." He turns towards scarlet and myrus. Raising his keyblade " I'm in. Its been a while since I've fought alongside someone. And that man seems to have a dark keyblade...I can see the darkness from his heart." He keeps his broken arm hidden away inside his jacket. Watching wisps of darkness fly off of of scarlet and myrus

Back to top Go down

Scarlet
Scarlet stared at the carnage around her and sighed. She was pretty sure that they were just starting conflict for conflict's sake now. Which she wasn't against, but she was trying to avoid it because she did not want to be easily boxed in. Though now that it seemed like she wouldn't be the main target in this conflict, she supposed it would work. She would just make sure not to leave the darkness of the alleyway for the duration of the time.

"Men,". Scarlet said with an amused sigh while summoning her spear, "Always prone to conflict. But I suppose there is nothing that can be done about it."

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus smirked to the group, he needed some way to vent his energy. He twirled his Keyblade before pointing it at Leo. He spoke with either deep enjoyment or deep sarcasm.

You have a deal. Let me guess, first blood or first to break a limb?

Myrus returned his keyblade to a defensive position, knowing someone would strike soon, if not sooner to Leo's offer. His eyes darted to and from each person before focusing back on Leo, anxious for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Leo
"Madam...tis not just men that seek conflict...perhaps conflict seeks after us. Nevertheless...prepare yourself."

It was then that his cold ice blue eyes drifted to Myrus. He was a great deal younger than Leo, yet he seemed just as ambitious for a battle as the half wolf. The beast couldn't help but to smirk as he raised his blade. It was quite obvious that he and Myrus would face off first.

"Boy...hold the vampire's attention while me and this young lad introduce our blades to one another." he spoke to the groggy youngster as he took a single step forward in Myrus' direction.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sorox
He nods and smirks, before dashing forwards with incredible speed towards scarlet. Hoping to end her with one move, he spins for extra force and tries to slam the blade into her head.

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Myrus looked at Leo with a sense of eagerness. He needed a duel, if not a sword fight. He edged his head back a bit, signalling to Leo to start, digging his heels into a defensive structure.

"Well then, on with the show!"

Myrus was expecting a blade strike from Leo's keyblade, but was seemingly prepared for an all out conflict starting after the ball started rolling. His eyes were fixed on Leo with an expression for what was about to come about. He ehadn't had a good fight since, he could remember.

Back to top Go down

Leo
With his blade gripped tightly within the grasp of his hardened hands, Leo approached. His feet moved quickly, carrying his form closer to Myrus within seconds. His body would spin 360 degrees to the left as he aimed a steady and swift kick to Myrus' head. As his kick would either land or be dodged, Leo was quick to swing his keyblade around with his body, his thrust gaining speed as his body turned. The blade would be aimed towards Myrus' torso.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Though his defense might have parried Leo's blade, the kick came to fast to dodge. Myrus tumbled to his right and back slightly, but manages to remain standing. Myrus swung towards Leo with a hefty swing. He knew it might not land but he was going to at least try to hit. Myrus midway through his swing, shifted his feet to change his posture to a more attacking manor.

Back to top Go down

Leo
As his kick landed against Myrus' flesh, Leo used the force to push against his foe and land approximately three feet in front of him. As Myrus recovered, Leo brought his blade up, gripped within both hands as he knew his adversary would attempt a strike.

Sure enough Leo stood, starring down Myrus' blade as he swung it in his direction with a grand amount of speed. If it continued in its' chosen direction it would land somewhere around Leo's torso.

The half wolf was quick to react, stepping to the left as he thrust his keyblade against that of his foe's. As the two blades forced themselves against one another, sparks erupted.

Leo pushed against Myrus just before he would once again twist 360 degrees as he swung his blade aimed at his opponent's chest this time.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Myrus
Seeing the repetition, Myrus steps back before preparing for another attempt at striking. This time, in an attempt to disarm Leo, He stabbs towards the hilt of his blade, shifting his feet to close the distance in a rapid fashion. Myrus knew this could end the battle in his favor, but he also knew that the right move could wound him ending with his defeat. Myrus was expecting to win, so his focus was on where his blade landed. As the blade drew near, Myrus grinned just slightly enough to be seen by anyone in the area.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
He smiles as no reaction is seen. He continues with his attack. Slamming his blade into her head. Just hard enough to knock her out. He smiles "well that was easy...." he looks at Leo and myrus "need some help?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top