roleplay
Latest topics
Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dravocn
RP Words : 0
Munny : 1605
Dravocn smiled as Lenneth took his hoodie off, the man was strapping and nice to look at... Dravocn was still wearing his usual outfit and didn't remove it... it would seem pointless, but he did dust it off before climbing the building by wall jumping to the top via the alleyway. He then began running and jumping from roof to roof in the direction of a castle, a large dark castle that seemed to be surrounded by a chasm.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Munny : 3593

Lavaeas of Darkness

Waiting in suite for his fellow to finally come up they exchange a quick glance before the stranger in black went off into the playfully act of the sport of free running. Lenny would then follow right after, gracefully leaping off and performing memorizing feats of his acrobatic prowess with ease while making his way to the destination. His flips through the air were effortless, handing on hand stands and springs backwards, side ways and forwards his control of the flesh was unmatched. He would perform tricks and moves as if it were dance in the air and on the ground both before moving again to a different spot. His body held no hesitation or signs of weakness for each of these feats and no wear as he kept up with Dravocn easily.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn smiled as he leaped from building to building as if the ground was there specifically for him to land comfortably and gracefully, soon he'd find land and soon after that... the chasm, Heartless seem to love the chasm... as they spawn there like no other... hence why it's his training spot... the closer they got to the Vale the larger the clusters of heartless, which for Drav's new friends sake Drav made sure to avoid. Though if he'd known Lenny the way he'd like he would know that Lenny himself is actually a heartless... regardless he'd avoid them. The darkness in his heart would attract them like moths to flame but luckily he was agile enough to out maneuver and outrun them as the reached their destination.

Dravocn stopped at the entrance of Villains Vale, standing on the icy looking bridge and just at the black gate that is the door of Villains Vale. "We're here." Dravocn said happily as he sat down, the heartless creeping closer and closer to the duo. "You wanted me to show you what I could do correct? That is why we came here right?" he asked calmly as he stood up and smiled at the horde approaching them via crossing the bridge and climbing the walls of the pillar of Villains Vale.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth landed with care as he strolled beside Drav after the two had reached their destination well enough for it to be grasped in their sights with little doubt. He kept on the gracefully route while slowing down his body into a brisk walk along the chasm in which they were being lead to. Strutting is legs as the shoes of his feet slightly titled he kept silent to the normal conversation he’d normally tried to pass the time. Other ideas kept his mind busy as such to what exactly this stranger could show him that would plead an interest to taking him out this far out of town. There wasn’t much else outside the great city beyond the barren lands of battle with the wild heartless and wondering nobodies seeking their path. Bandits and other humans of less then common courtesy roamed to assault what they wanted and take more.

It would prove something to see what their prey would be but yet that only lead to another disappointment for Lenny to endure. As the crossed and rested at the top of the ledge Lenny’s eyes simple rolled with a deep breathing his sarcastic gesture. He could already sense his kin leaving their shadows and rushing themselves towards their destination draw to the bait of the stranger’s darkness. He kinda wanted something more then the simple footer of his people but eh.

“ Why yes I did, what sort of show are you planning?”

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn laughed "I was thinking a light show, or 'absence of light' show as the case may be." he said, Dravocn cast a red orb of cogs around himself, the cogs made a clicking sound and then disappeared (Hasteaza). Dravocn smiled to Lenneth then Heartless started disappearing, Lenneth would notice Dravocn was no longer where he had smiled at him. Dravocn came back to place, "I'm sorry, you wanted to actually see me do this... I should probably slow down then." he said. Dravocn tried his best to be as slow as possible, fighting against his speed boost, he was still blurred but one would still be able to see him.... until he moved again.

Dravocn stopped after a while "I guess I could show you a little more." he told Lenneth. Dravocn's heart began spouting darkness, literally black vines emerged from his chest and wrapped itself around his body, as the darkness wrapped itself around his arms and in between his fingers he would grip and it would solidify, the vines came to his face and he'd smirk to Lenneth. The vines wrapped fully around his body, leaving a manakin of himself in his place, a dark flame enveloped him and as the black flames dispersed, a suit of armor was left standing. Over the heart was a heartless symbol, on it's back was a full torso sized nobody symbol, and on the arms, hands, legs, and feet were the symbol of the unversed. If Lenneth were to see the face, it wouldn't be Drav's, it would be an emotionless mask with white irises surrounded by blackness and black pupils in its eyes and a completely white face as the mask. The shoulders left spikes, the forearm were left with spikes, the knuckles as well, and the forelegs, the shoes were cleats, and the entire suit of armor was skin tight and outlined every muscle on his body. Dravocn waved at Lenneth, the mask still not showing emotion, Drav looked to his blade and swung it once to the floor, the darkness grew over the blade and it became thinner, longer in length, and larger in width, the darkness made it the way it is now, so holding the weapon was equal to holding it as it was naturally, meaning even though the shape changed it isn't any heavier. Dravocn flew through the heartless swinging and one would hear laughing... it wasn't from Drav though.... it was the suit.... the metallic and soft yet sinister voice laughed harder and more maniacal after each cut.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

(let me write my own character’s reaction thanks >.> also don’t think flash stepping will fly like you want it to be)

Lenny kept his expression pretty much the same with a lighter note on his brow then before, while he was intense with curiosity and the possibility this fellow would try to kill him he didn’t want to seem on guard for no reason or at least appear as much to the one in question. As the magics turn the wheel of time ahead of for this warrior his speed outwardly erupted into a showcase physics and a little bit of ego on dra’s part. Lenny broke out a simple chuckled at Dra’s little commit about speed and how little of thought of Lenny. While in truth the La Vaeas could see the boy just fine even in his magics he just let the little fellow have his pride intact as he brushed off the commit while tracing his deeds with his eyes. Lenny sat down after a bit, dangling his legs over the edge of the cliff while comfortably resting his bubble butt down to take ease himself while watching the man work.

The next act showed a magical suit of armor that bore around three different types of races that weren’t human but born of the human’s remains as it were, Lenny waved back at dra while the suit was making itself climax or something from the sounds of it.

“Must be a fan boy of the non-humans I guess” Lenny whispered to himself while dra played, yawning Lenny wiped off a small tear from his tiredness before focusing back on his partner’s display, his gaze still unwavering and still.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
(I'm sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I meant it that way.... wasn't thinking I wrote your reaction tbh lols sorry.... also flash stepping was not the idea you may go about it the way you like... again sorry for the misunderstanding. I was on a roll and lost myself)

Dravocn seemed to just be going through the motions, the suit thoroughly enjoying itself, and his blade... she was just eating at the heartless... she was just happy to let loose. The mask smirked wide as it entered the sky, because off in the distance, it saw a larger horde rushing in.... it was clear he'd be at this for a while if no one stepped in... Dravocn's own darkness had been attracting these things and as the suit was made of the darkness in Drav's heart.. there would just be more. The suit dove down into the horde of heartless it was dealing with before, the mask still smirking all the while. Dravocn would look toward Lenneth, and as such distracting the suit, it tried to correct it's head movement but for now it didn't have enough control.... again it would attempt to take over... time was currently of the essence. "I wouldn't mind some help please." Dravocn requested of Lenny "He won't stop trying to take over, and he won't go away until the threat is gone.... and she's a problem too." he told Lenny as if Lenny knew who he was talking about.... even though Drav didn't say anything about the suit and blade being an entity of their own.... that just need a body..... what's sad.... he's the body they want.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth kept to himself as the battle with the heartless raged on for Dra over there, though he did watch as promise with an intense eye on the details he was also somewhat lost in his own thoughts and figures that he placed on this analyse. He could make out in his head just what the rate this level of combat yet since the rules of this verse were slightly different then his own but for now he'd classify this man as a decent fighter, he wanted to see more of course even if the foes weren't pulling out his any real threat to them yet. His thoughts were somewhat interrupted at Dra's request for help to which he just waved at it like a minor jest.

" Nah your doing fine! you can do it" Lenny encouraged while returning to his day dreaming

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn chuckled lightly both in the idea that Lenneth's statement was funny, and in a little fear at being taken over. The armor's laughter was getting louder and the mask ended up pressing ever closer to Drav's face. The blade send the occasional shock wave through Drav and the armor... since she wants the body too she wasn't going to just sit there and watch her escape be taken from her. All the while this didn't stop the fluid movements the armor and blade were making in harmony... Drav was loosing more and more control and the darkness didn't stop seeping from the armors existance... in fact the longer it was there the bigger the horde was getting.... and the more powerful heartless were following suit in getting to him. The armor jumped from heartless to heartless, kill after kill, and after each kill.... it seemed to grow stronger.... as if absorbing the slain heartless's darkness. "I'll be honest.... this isn't really all that safe for me to be in this state for long periods of time.... and right now... I can't turn him off.... that and she is fighting him off cause she wants to take over too. I would appreciate it if you'd help.... after all... I'd rather not be taken over, loose control, and go ballistic." he requested again as darkness surged through the armor.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Heh it seemed that there was a little more to this little buddy of his then meet that eye and clearly he wasn’t one that had himself entirely figured out either. The parasite like state that this boy appeared to be in certain did seem like it had its advantages in battle, the added arguments and powers were doing the trick on the heartless. However its price came at a sword with more edges then what it was offering as the constant talk of losing control to it and its power feeding off darkness of the shadows while drawing them as well to fuel its appetite. It was such a nasty little trade off and cycle through the host that it was a wonder just what was Dra managed to pick up these little tricks without much knowledge on how to control it. Such a dangerous play for this person use and keep using on such targets as this while knowing the dangerous, ahh the pride. Lenny’s head nodded to the sides twice before he rested it along on the edge of his palm while continuing to watch the battle at hand.

To now was if he really wanted to help or just let this play out a little more and see this through the show to the end and witness it first hand at the result. Course that would also put the rest of the town at risk if he were to be let loose town, course Lenny’s didn’t honestly know them at all however his care for them could be less in fact now that he was wasting the thought on them. So what again was the need to worry about their well-being?

Hmm ahh to hell with it he wanted to be in the fray any was if to get some more exercise plus if dra was really about to consumed he could witnessed this power first hand. Lenny leapt over the platform before entering the area in close proximity. They were cut off from each other by the shadows but while within the range of sight and ear. Landing on top on the little darklings he crushed its back underneath his foot before punching the side one with a upper cut that was followed up a rotation kick to the side two. Lenny took it easy while battling bare handed though he kept focus more so on seeing his ally’s fight then his own.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top