Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny awoke from his trance as the sun’s rays kissed the soft skin of flawless tan complexion along with the morning dew of a light rain that must have showed over top his form in the midst of night. Lenny quickly shook himself dry like an active puppy before taking in the sweet smells of fresh green that the water give the garden’s life and renewed glow. Standing up from his hovering pose the heartless walked up to the bright crimson petals of some lilies to his right. Soaking up their beauty and tender fragile appeal, he always had enjoyed himself to be one with nature as it felt like sometimes it shunned those of darkness. The realm of light felt often to be refuse to accept such a blessing as this type of green to the many other giving’s that people took for granted but Lenny at least knew such rarities were not that common in many places and enjoyed just for its time to cross his own stream.

He dressed in the style much more casually today, small blue shorts and black hoodie with a white smiling face though underneath it he was still a pure embodiment of beauty itself. He walked along to streets of this town once more along with nothing else to do this day. Only recently had he learned this entire place, all of existence here while familiar was only a distance mirror of his original home land, the people of this place, the places he knew were all the what ifs if history took a slightly different path. Alone he felt only a mild lonely quality as the street he now walked by was the very one that his last death took place, the scars of the battle with his former love still remained on the clean polish of paint of this new town in his mind, Lenneth could still see them and it hurt beyond any mortal wounds.

Today Lenny just wonder around town in order to clear his mind of many things and illusions, de-tach himself from what he new and try out this new path if only for the limited time he would spend on this reality. It would be a while before he would naturally return on his own anyways and he wasn’t in a rush to force his way back home just yet, the idea of a new view on these worlds was interesting to him. He wondered around with his eyes heavy set to stare at the ground, he wasn’t sure yet if he wanted to be noticed yet.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn walked alongside Jazilia in the bright city of Radiant Garden, the demoness an almost constant friend and reminder of the darkness that lurks within his very core. Dravocn could only think of the heartless he had encountered whilst saving her, it seemed to have a bit of an entertained and knowing sense in it's voice as it spoke. The bright day held nothing to Drav, he liked the beauty of the night much more than the day as the night held such a wonderful moonlight, however today seemed particularly special as the grass still held morning dew upon its arcs. The wind was blowing lightly but you could still feel a slight tug toward the east each time it blew, the buildings were their usual orange yellowish tan, almost every window framed with their usual red or blues... this town seemed to repeat itself all the time. Nothing new seems to be here, there's the occasional heartless and the even more rare nobodies sure... but that's nothing new... Drav was so used to these thoughts that even they became dull to him, Jazillia only looked for excitement, she was so bored of every day being rather basic: wake up, eat, train, meditate, train again, sleep, and depending on the day they'd go out and get some groceries before they train again... maybe even fight some heartless or nobodies during their usual schedule. Jazilia knew Drav was bored too, she'd try and help to make things more interesting without causing damage to the town or people... but even then nothing worked. Drav and Jazilia appreciated almost everything around them as much as they could... but when one is bored and rather dull... it doesn't seem to help anything.

Dravocn and Jazilia were walking around town getting some groceries when they'd noticed someone they'd never seen in town before, and trust me, Drav would know if he'd seen him before. Drav is rather detail oriented as he is, and when things seem out of place he'll know. The man was dressed in shorts and a hoodie, a rather strange combination of clothing considering one is to prevent cold while the other is to cool off, the man was also looking down... that information combined with the hoodie, seems like he'd rather not be noticed... which was immediately ruined as Jazilia had come up to him and attacked him via hugs while Drav was deducing the man's current state. "Hiya there, cutie, what's your name?" Jazilia asked in her usual flirtatious voice.... she's actually pretty shy when it comes to new people, but she'd been so bored of the usual she couldn't help herself to the newcomer. "My name's Jazilia, Jazilia Reinheart, and that guy over there with the purple hair is Dravocn Hecoro." she stated happily, her dark hair bouncing slightly uncovering her freshly sharpened horns. Dravocn could only sigh, as she could've startled the poor newcomer, and bowed lowly toward him as she introduced him to the man. "Yes, I'm Dravocn Hecoro, please forgive my friend here, she's actually rather shy... she's not normally like this." he said, Jazilia still hugging the man.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The day pressed on with little more then the light on his back and the humans walking past him, thankfully his charms were covered enough to really hid him from the population. From what he had heard as well the worlds had themselves separated themselves a year ago and for some reason a lot of other people also seemed to forget about the other worlds. He was sure there were people out there that knew the greater scale of these worlds but he couldn’t be too sure just yet or what the people might react too. Something else though was a little odd, his sense were still a little shaky but from the distance there was a strange sensation building up to him. It felt like a heart though much different then the common human sensations around him, there were just so many around he couldn’t be sure with himself still a little dazed a few days back. It was time adjust his body a bit better to allow some easier flow between his darkness and this realities but it was still difficult, hopefully he wouldn’t need to exert himself too much, naturally recovery was a lot slowly then drawing in the naturally darkness.

The sensation of the odd heart didn’t shake off even as he moved in fact…was it getting closer? Stopping he took a bit of time to look around before his body was assaulted by small and strange little being. The little bugger was clinging tightly and from her voice so far the dark prince guessed it to be a little girl. Though her feature were less then human by nature, the horns certainly give that away. Lenneth’s face cringed at the overly girly affections, looking up at the boy that also appeared out of the coward. He seemed a little more normally, thankfully one with senses at least.

“Fine fine just control your little friend here”

Lenneth struggle with ease to break free from the little girl’s grasp, likely it wouldn’t be much of issues to push her off lightly while keeping her at a distance within an arm’s reach. If given the time Lenny would try to pick up the small girl by the collar of her outfit, picking her up and dropping her just at her friend’s side before taking a step back, brushing himself off while still visible annoyed.

“So what did you two exactly want from me?” he asked with an agitated tone

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
The 18 year old duo just looked at the man for a bit before Jazilia smiled again "I just wanted to know what you were doing here of all places, it's rather dull here if you ask me." she says happily at first then frowning in the end. "Again pardon her demeanor, she's not used to other people and neither am I, neither of us know how exactly to talk to one such as yourself." Drav states politely, Jazilia only frowning at his shame in her while she holds her tube top and tries to pull it down passed her lean stomach while looking at her high heels. "I really have no genuine use for you or anything I think you'd have except for friendship and company, I can promise to keep her off of you if that is what you wish, as long as you accept the offer of course.... I'm not one for holding strings no one can see... though I believe you'd have to find that out for yourself since I wouldn't blame you for disbelieving a stranger." Dravocn continued the wind only blowing his hair back as he was facing east. As Drav spoke he noticed a particular feeling coming from the man, one like his own however different.... strange... Drav's never seen any other person with a human form with an essence resembling that of a heartless... could they be related somehow? Does it even matter? Dravocn noted this thought and would likely bring it up later as this seems to be an interesting topic to discuss when the man feels more comfortable. 'What a strange essence' Drav thought 'Granted it is lovely that another holds resemblance to myself, however it is curious as to how this being reacts to certain situations.... begining with conversation and companionship of course.' he continued to think and smirked at the thought.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Finally get some space the dark prince could gauge his new guests a little more thoughtfully rather then by reaction by the surprise “Attack” he was so formally introduced into. The man was of more importance to Lenny at the very least, the girl already rubbed Lenny the wrong way out of the gate so she did little to take anymore notice. He didn’t care of her antics right then or even acknowledged her beyond a shadow that so happen to be following someone interesting, the one feature he would note was she was the non-human that he felt before but honestly Lenny didn’t know the naturally population of this world anymore, maybe a non-human was common in this version of radiant garden so he left it at that. The man proved less grinding on his nerves, also a noteworthy feature of his hair literally being Len’s favorite color as well which was rare to witness, outside raves mind you. He seemed human though there was something else about him that peaked some interest beyond the tone of his mane and the charming face.

Lenneth did however raise a brow to his statement of the olive branch being offered so quickly, it wasn’t uncommon to get greeted so kindly by strangers but while he was trying to hide himself in the coward and not even flashing that much skin? What was the appeal these two people saw in lenny just droning on by himself. Though Lenny had nothing to hide, his was a totally stranger to everyone in this reality.

“Ahh…ya sure I can accept your terms. Just please refrain your friend there from being so annoying to me. Any case I’m Lenneth Darklin”

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn could only nod and smile slightly "As promised, of course I will," he told Lenneth "you heard him young lady, now be yourself again please." he told her. She obliged rather unhappily and returned to Drav's side looking down in shame as she had harmed her chances for a positive relationship with this Lenneth. "I'm sorry." she mumbled quietly still looking down, Drav had his arm rather stuck as Jazilia had grabbed it tight with her own arm but he didn't pay any mind to it as this was normal when new people were around.... though switching from excited to as shy as she usually is is a rather interesting concept that he'll keep note of to study later. Drav's first concern for the moment is this Lenneth, Drav didn't want to ask too many questions, and asking the questions he wanted to ask so soon in meeting him would only make situations worse and rather creepy as Drav would understand it... he didn't fully understand why.. they're just questions... oh well. "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Darklin, please excuse my demeanor as well if you would, I find this way of speech rather pleasing to the ear as well as respectful, though might I ask, what is it you are doing here?" he asked, not even close to any of the questions he wanted to ask but it was an acceptable start he thought. Again Drav felt the need to apologize, he knew his way of acting was not something one would find casual, and to normal people he'd sound like he's trying to hard, but this was his real way of speaking and acting... he has no other form of communication. He could only hope that Lenneth would understand and accept that.

The darkness he felt however, in Lenneth, had seemed to make Drav's own darkness react slightly.. a common reaction for when Drav is around heartless... though he'd never met a heartless that looked human, nor has he meet anyone else with so much darkness in their heart before... so he decided to note the possibility and not jump to such a conclusion. After all, with no past experience and no other information it would seem like all would be lost if he decided to make Lenneth uncomfortable by asking for such information. Though the darkness in Drav didn't show any physical reaction or show about anywhere the normal senses can find, it still inched at Drav's stomach and wanted to merge with such power... Drav was unwilling to let that happen, not unless Lenneth proves to be a real threat, like as to attack him or put Jazilia himself or his friends in danger... otherwise he'd keep his darkness at bay while they're still friends.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny had to pause for a moment when Dra asked for forgiveness for the way he talked, that seemed a little odd to admit to someone whom has never meet you before that this wasn’t their norm. He was basically telling Lenneh that it was a false hood in trying to act polite for something else he was feeling, why he would tell him that is totally bizarre considering it would have been less odd if Dra had kept that to himself. Course there was the issues of what else he was trying to hide now if he was acting this nice for a reason. Whatever it was Lenny would keep his guard up just in case and not trust this man in the least, so far his earned some respect by trying to be polite in a public setting.

“ Ahhh well I was for the most part just taking a stroll out today just clearing my thoughts and such. Is there a reason I shouldn't be here?”

He was still a little curious at what this man was truly like or what he really wanted to know from Len being there and all but a the same time he didn't want to provoke someone else if he didn't need to. Way too many people around to really get into dramatic things at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn was once again clueless as to how his words could be misconstrued and continued on with the conversation. "No, there is no reason for you not to be here, I was simply curious." he responded trying to be cautious "To be honest, I don't very much find much interest here, would love to go elsewhere given the chance really." he said while looking toward the sky with no real facial expression though his words were true. Dravocn looked toward Lenneth and smiled "But a new acquaintance should do fine for entertainment." he said, he looked toward Jazilia who was standing next to him gripping his arm tightly "Jazilia, why don't you go get the groceries, you know why." he told her. Jazilia frowned "B-bu..." she then huffed and nodded as she walked away rather irritated. "Curious, what is it that you enjoy doing? Of course it is an odd question as well as timing to ask, but I have no idea how to create worthwhile conversation." he stated rather worried.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Umm yes I suppose meeting new people is all good", If you like we can keep moving and walk else where, no need to stay in the middle of the street" Lenny said while still a little puzzled at this meeting, more right no trying to figure out this person's...odd speech pattern more then anything. It was like talking to someone who's never meet someone in person before or talking to a polite internet personality. He was glad to see the little annoyance wonder off before he could notice the absent minded guy again, maybe getting to know him better would be easier then just...trying to figure him out.

"Well I enjoy video games, training, exercises, sports, modelling, fashion, magical studying and reading casually anime books, Yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn nodded at the suggestion of moving onward while talking and smiled as he responded to Lenneth's inquiry "I rather enjoy training and studying as well actually," he said happily finding he might be able to train with someone new... Jazilia's moves were getting pretty predictable to him. "hmm, let's see... I like reading of really any kind, manga does tend to catch my interest a lot as some of the plotlines were really well made and intricate, though I try not to hold myself to only reading manga.. one must try to expand their mind don't you think?" he said honestly "I'm usually too busy training or studying to really play any videogames... though I do meditate quite often, a calm mind helps my studying and training along quite a bit." he said wondering if he was being thought of as fake or not... like he had stated before it isn't common for one to talk as he does... and it's worry-some to him if someone thinks he lies, he hates lying no matter what the form so if someone thinks he's lying he'd only have to lie to make them believe him.... even when he was telling the truth to begin with. This irritated him so he was increasingly concerned the more he talked.

Last edited by Dravocn on July 3rd 2014, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The idea of being allowed to keep moving brought a smile to Lenneth's face, he took the lead in picking a direction for them to continue this conversation on, it was a simple path way with the bystanders also taking a stroll so it was unlikely they would be paying attention to them. This guy was certainly strange but at least there were some things they had in common to prolong this interesting meeting.

" Oh Training and stuff is fine but I still enjoy myself quite a bit with relaxing, I don't find the need being on a constant state of alert. Are you a bounty hunter or something like that? or why are you so dedicated to combat training?"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Bounty hunter? ... That was a first. "I'm not dedicated per say.... though I admit I try to better myself in battle for the sake of those I enjoy the company of. Yes, even if the person is my enemy... if I enjoy their company, I'll protect them... so enemy really would be a bad word for it, perhaps, rival?" Dravocn tries to explain though feeling at a loss. Drav thought for a moment and shrugged in the end thinking that what he said was the best words for it. "Don't get my wrong, I do enjoy the relaxation of meditation, I'm just a busy bee one might say... studying and training all the time." Dravocn says happily.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

"...you are very odd sir" Lenneth bluntly said out load, either to be taken as the stranger beside him may, there just wasn't anything else he would need to point out to let his thoughts be known. He wasn't at all good at blending in a crowd it seemed, outside of his human like appearance Lenny wasn't sure if this fellow ever got out in public.

He kept walking while waiting for a response that might merit some interest beyond Len's first impression. In the mean time he would continue to head over towards one of restaurants closer to his home apartment, it normally didn't take him much time to get there but the interruption had certainly took a toll on his time.

"So then you train so hard cause you like people is that it?"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn nodded thinking he understood why he was called odd, his speech was obviously very odd... though he didn't know if it was his response to Lenneth's question that was odd or not. It didn't matter to him, he knew what he was. Drav followed Lenneth while talking to him still and ended up laughing a bit at Lenneth's next comment "No, no, you misunderstand. I don't care for 'people', they're not exactly the best creatures in the world, but I will admit that there are certain people that deserve respect... but the majority of the one's I've met are not one of those people. I will give chances, but I am not one to protect nor care for the general public." he laughed a bit again "I would make an awful leader no?" he said laughing "No, but honestly, I only care for a select few people... whether or not others are of those people, is entirely up to them." he said hoping he made any sense. He smirked thinking of his previous comment "But I guess I'd be a good military general had I cared enough to be one." he said with a chuckle.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Granted his speech was strange but at least he was the honest type so far, that much could be said while this person talked in circled with Lenny’s attention to the details fading fast. They kept walking as they mustered more questions out of each other, there wasn’t much else Lenny could think of to ask him right off that bat so he chose to just nod in silence for a little bit while they moved. The thought of their destination was something he should have considered before starting on this walk, turning the corner he did recognize some of the area here, just down the way was a cozy little tea shop where they served some nice treats and refreshment. There was even an old dump a few blocks down that may serve as a demonstration site for his follow up question.

“ Ah so then how strong would you say you were? Done anything note worthy that can showcase the fruits of your hard work?”

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn paused a moment as the smell of his favorite teas wafted into senses, if you've ever smelled anything so good that it made your spine tingle... that's how he felt. Chamomile, lavender, and jasmine... the smell was terrific he always mixed the three when he were to get tea, it always seemed to make him happy... though strangely not sleepy... but calm. Dravocn was focused on Lenneth but was also captivated by the smell of such lovely teas, when Lenneth asked another question Dravocn was caught off guard... how strong he was? Based on his opinions? Dravocn was displeased with being egocentric or egotistic and humble usually ends up making others mad for some reason... but... he did know that he wasn't nearly as strong as those he's read about in his books. "I..I.. I'm not very, how should I put this.... I don't like telling people what I can do, as it only leaves to estimation and either over confidence with some or I end up like I'm trying to sound so humble it gets on people's nerves... I haven't preformed many, if any, feats as far as I'm concerned." he said understanding that even his own cautiousness with his words were getting on his own nerves... and he was fighting the other voices from coming out as well.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

"Hmmm...Try. Since I'm the one asking it shouldn't be considered bragging or showing off if I'm honestly curious. Can you use magic? or super strong or shot of flames from your mouth or something like that?"

Lenny promptly kept pushing while walking closer and closer towards the shop. It seemed moderately busy today before the afternoon rush came in. He waved to one of the servers to get them a outdoor table closer to the corner away from the traffic of people heading in or out. While waiting for dra to finish he would pick up a menu and start choosing some drinks.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn thought on it and decided to go along with it as requested. He nodded "Then I shall show you," he paused and looked around "but not here, wouldn't want to cause a riot of some sort do we?" he said laughing "The spells I possess aren't for the public eye, they're rather frowned upon around here, the reasoning will be clear after I show you." he explained.

Dravocn walked into the store along with Lenneth and took a seat, he picked his favorite tea of course and awaited for the waitress to get to their table.... he thought for a moment and decided it would be nice to have some food along with the lovely drink, he chose to get a small coffee cake.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

"Fair enough, the broken old warehouse just down the street from here should be safe to hide some of your more unwanted powers or maybe even some target practice with some homeless bums if were lucky"

Smiling Lenny waved over to the waitress while still grazing the menu for something to drink for the time being. Right off that bat he asked for some water before she got out her notepad. He'd wait for Dra to finish his order first before explaining the rest of his. Hunger wasn't at the top of his thoughts right then as so much as to see these powers of his.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn nodded happily to Lenneth. "Yes, ridding of some people would be a bonus, they are too depressing to see a lot of the time anyway." he said grinning like he was joking. Dravocn neatly finished his food and drink, then patted his around his mouth with a napkin and smiled "Alright then, I suppose to the warehouse now, yes?" he asked happily "That or we could always go into the chasms, I usually train there, and it's near my favorite spot here. Villains Vale.... it's a good training area." he said smiling.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Resting his arms along table the dark prince simple gave himself a few moments of silence to consider what Dra had just presented to him. The idea might have some merit getting away from the eyes of casually humans and letting the world know just the limits of what it could cool supernaturally. Then again it might also be a trap to lure himself out to a stranger, a possible killer to do as he wants, which might have allured some helpless school girls into an early grave though Lenny considered himself much more about then simple trap. He thought to himself while looking at the empty sun light dancing in his peril blues, would he be so bold as to prove he was something more then what he looked like or would he take this as a more laid back persona again. This was far from being his real home dimension as the people here meant little more then shadows of what could be, in fact the whole idea of twisting the faces of people he disliked with little regard.

This dra person didn’t fit either of the categories however so that was something to consider off his check day. Eh to be honest it didn’t seem to really concern him way either way right now, this whole day seem just so random so what did it matter really.

“We’ll go to your place, I honestly have no preference to either. Also I’ll take a strawberry sunrise thanks” speaking to both dravcon and the waitress.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn smiled happily "My training spot it is." he said, didn't know what to do until then other than eat... but until the waitress gives their food to them he has no way of doing so.... he was left with this awkward silence and inability to do anything for what seems like quite some time. He twiddled his thumbs trying to find focus with something, having nothing to do... meditation was out of the question as that would be rude to do in front of someone you initiated with. Dravocn felt awkward and was resisting the other thoughts going through his head... other thoughts being completely different personalities as voices... they have come out before.... but they didn't do it in public.... they usually irritate the heck out of him just by talking though... talking in his thoughts.... yeah.... definitely mentally unstable... considering that he's almost committed manslaughter via his blade... or his armor.... that wanted to have some fun too.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

This wasn't much else to say while they enjoyed their little refreshments to come, dra appeared have same idea as he remained silent as well. Eh they had already planned enough so Lenny took this as a chance to keep to himself and day dream. A thus did his own little adventures play out, one with wayy too many images to express here.

Lenneth would finish soon enough before looking at the stranger once more with the empty glass. " Shall we leave? any quick way of getting there you got?"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn smiled at Lenneth "Yes, we may leave." He responded as he began to exit, he held the door open for the Lenneth "Do you know of this activity, Parkour?" he asked "I've only just learned of it being called such.... I've been doing it longer than I knew what it was... If you want a quick way we could cut through the buildings." he said

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny nodded to his companion for being so polite, once outside it took a moment for Lenny to adjust to the light compared to the indoors, the sun would be brighter around this time closer to the middle of the blue and slightly cloudy skies. He took a gander at Drac once he got out. There was still a lot to ask or rather see as that was the case with their little plan.

Lenneth then was asked about a another activity for them play along the game of killing time, a simple test of physical ability. Lenneth once more nodded and remain claim and stable to his elegant expression.

" Yes I've pratispated in free running a number of times during my own exicistence, its not a complicated art once you get down the body control. I'll be happy to join you in this sport" Happily accepting with a cheery mood.

Lenny then proceeded to unzip his hoodie and removed it from his body, showing he wore nothing other top underneath. His tanned sculpted muscular body now glimmered in all its beauty underneath the rays of the sun while cooling off his body temperature further into the icy depths below zero. There was no flaws for his body, nor was his face any less impress now that his hood was removed. Lenneth then proceeded to tie his clothing around his waist tightly before leaping up into the air with a black flip, landing on a tiled roof before flipping again to the top of the building they just came out of. He would wait for Dra to come up and lead the way they would be taking.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top