Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rou2

In the quiet atmosphere of Destiny Islands, something out of the norm could faintly be heard. If the ears were strained, it would be a whirling, as if somebody was blowing a fan. In the clear blue sky, a column of swirling winds zig-zagged erratically. It almost appeared as though a tornado had become alive and was having a seizure. If observed close enough, a body could be seen in the vortex of winds. It soon descended upon the beach of Destiny Islands and touched down, creating a small whirlwind of sand. The wind dispersed and when the sand settled, there was a very disheveled man sitting in the sand. His hair was ruffled and his clothes were askew.

Keith Wythers sighed. He attempted to tidy himself up. He straightened his clothes and tried to fix his black hair to an acceptable style, though it was hard without a mirror in front of him. He looked around, seeing where he landed now. First that Radiant Garden place and now some tropical island. He really had to get this traveling thing down and he wished his old man would have taught him better. He scratched the sand out of his hair and started to walked down the beach, to try to find out where he was and to just explore. While he may not like his mode of transportation, he did like going to new places.

Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Sicarius
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 2,736/15,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Anya
"Fine ya big babies, I'll go check it out myself!" She 'hmphed and quickly made her way towards the the section of the island where the large wind had fallen down to the grounds. Usually the others were always so excited for adventure, however today after they saw that they all switched their tales and headed home. She couldn't believe it, they had never acted like that before all of the sudden for some reason or another they each came up with excuses and went on their way it was unbelievable.

Oh well.

More adventure for herself, of course she'll have to talk to them and explain to them all the wonderful times she had with the wind tunnel. Imagining the fun that there was to be had with a wind tunnel she had a small smirk adorn on her face while cracking her knuckles. She quickly took off towards the area her mind filled with adventures to come, Anya and the wind tunnel. Wind tunnel and Anya. Anunnel? One of her older friends usually put her name and a random name of one of their other friends together, it was weird however she never really questioned why. It was fun to hear the wacky names she would come up with while turning red.

What a strange girl she was.

Now sprinting towards the location and arriving she looked about for her new soon to be adventure buddy. It was no where in sight. There way just a boy cleaning up himself, maybe he had gone for a swim?

Who cares! She had to find the wind tunnel! She quickly began her search surveying the area and not looking at the strange man who chose to swim in his regular clothes.

Back to top Go down

Rou2
Keith noticed from the corner of his eye that there was a small girl roaming around the area. He cocked his head as he watched her, trying to figure out what she was doing. She seemed to be looking for something, completely ignoring him. From the looks of it, the girl seemed to be a child still. She also had odd hair. It seemed to be in strips, but they were braided. Weird.

"Um, excuse me," Keith said, calling out to the girl. "Can you tell me where I am?"

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Anya
Anya heard a voice behind and quickly every single last tail of her hair popped up and pointed towards him in a some what threatening manner. The message being something along the lines of 'EYYY! EY! ...Back up mang!' The hair seemed to set out that impression, though the young girl turned around and saw the older man. A smile grew on her face and it seemed she had absolutely no clue what impression her hair was currently giving off. "Well howdy there tall stranger, wanna help me find a wind tunnel? It was just here and caused this huge mess, however it seemed to have just disappeared." She spoke completely ignoring the older dudes question while she turned around once more looking for a possible clue to her problem.

Back to top Go down

Rou2
Keith blinked several times. Did her hair just...move? Was it even hair at this point? Who...or what was this girl? She seemed to be friendly, giving Keith a smile after coming to the conclusion that he wasn't a threat (which he wasn't) and asked him about a wind tunnel, referring to the one he had just been in.

"Er, yeah," Keith said, scratching his head and looking away. "That was kind of because of me. Sorry about that."

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Anya
Quietly Anya twirled one of the pointy locks of her hair, the arrow-like hair strands going limp when she lightly spun it on her fingers. The rest of her hair still stood up and aiming towards the stranger for a couple seconds until he was an appropriate distance away from the young girl. The moment he was an acceptable distance from Anya, her hair fell down deeming her safe so long as he remained that far from the young girl. Meanwhile Anya had a thought, perhaps if this guy was the reason for the wind tunnel. Maybe the wind tunnel couldn't really be her friend.

Lame.

That was seriously lame. All of her plans were now shot to hell, lame. To think she actually thought that she was going to be able to finally meet someone new this time, but nope. Where, oh where, would she find someone........new......to be her......wait a second. She looked over at the one who claimed to be the one who caused the wind tunnel. She turned looking towards him a smirk crept upon her face. "Say there....Mr. windtunnel man, I've never seen you on the destiny isles before and I usually know all of the people on the isles....well except the people in old home...I don't go in there, they smell. Plus a lot of them are cranky and rude. Well except for this one old lady, she gave me cookies and juice whenever I walk near the place and she even knit me a sweater once. Funny I don't even know that ladies name yet she's always being so nice, strangest thing, right? WAIT, I got sidetracked that happens a lot with me...sorry heh, BUT the point is you're not from around here are you." She asked blinking and getting herself back on track. Though in the back of her mind now she really was thinking bout that old lady who didn't live with the rest of the other people and occasionally came to her home and chatted with her parents.

What a strange old lady.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top