roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jensen
Jensen watched as the deformed beasts mauled their ways across the land, provoking him to unveil his beautiful Wolfsbane silver sword, a blade meant for the death of monsters...the very thing these abominations were. He had just calmed himself, and these things decided to attack them...perfect timing. He hardly expected him to control his wolf form but he had to help Sir Nic. Standing to Nic's back, he fended them off, sweeping their ankles and using his chain to crush their heads, watching the blood spew from their head. It had a strange fluorescence...a bright red with touches of violet. Back-handing with the blade, he sliced through multiple throats and felt the spatters smack against his leather armor, bringing upon it a red stain. "Aye, and even with their stamina and will, they can't resist change. Hit them in the ankles and they won't pay mind to re-think how they move. Clawing away pointlessly at the ground, they will." he stabbed one of the zombies rushing him, but felt two more stockpile onto his blade as more rushed to his left.

Thrusting his hand forward, he used the dagger form of the weight to impale a zombie's head, tugging with the magical enhancement to remove the blade and doing it twice more. He needed more weapons than this, the chain was ranged and his shuko was not good for crowds. He wasn't proficient in dual-wielding, but an adept at single-sword combat. He summoned the power of Yrden in three different locations in front of him, pressing his foot against the still-living zombies stuck on his blade (save for the first) and removing his blade. The chain was used once more to crush the heads of those who followed the first zombie unto the blade. Jensen was feeling such a thrill...that it even started sparking his bloodlust. A zombie tried flanking Sir Nic, but it did so loudly and messily. Using his chain, he impaled its head and removed the blade within a snap of the wrist, with the help of magic. Zombies had experienced the stunning power of Yrden, provoking Jensen to approach them and to impale one of their throats with his shuko and decapitate a nearby zombie with his blade, tossing the blade into the third zombie.

A zombie was about to flank him but he rolled, slapping the ground and casting Yrden upon the stricken location. Retrieving his blade, he watched as the zombies on Nic's side increased in volume, as well as his. He panicked a bit, as his primal mutagenetics gave him enhanced vision...now seeing the organs of his enemies. He didn't see anything but parts of their muscle, their organs and vital bones like the mouth. He cast Haste upon himself and Nic, giving them both speed bonuses. Even if it would expend more stamina, he had to give the both of them an upper hand. "Nic! COVER YOUR EARS!" he would say, preparing to use his AoE Resonant Roar to throw off the zombies and possibly kill them. Then a rumble came.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Nicolas immediately did so as Jensen used that same move from before. The Resonant Roar, as Jensen called it (though he was unaware of its name) was a powerful sonic scream that carried with it enough force to shatter eardrums and cause temporary paralysis in victims that were caught in its radius.

The blast forced a large number of the mob back - throwing them about like feathers caught in a hurricane. Though they were unaffected by the blast's secondary effects (given they didn't rely on hearing) they were nonetheless stunned by the sheer force of the attack.

"Thanks for the warning, though you still gave me a headache." Said Nicolas as he un-clamped his hands from his ears. Despite the added protection from his armor and that he hadn't listened, to be next to such an attack was incredibly uncomfortable.

With the added speed from Jensen's haste, the knight was even more deadly as he hacked and slashed his way through the Memories.

The pair ducked and wove around each other every time the Zombies moved in to the attack. Each strike severed limbs, sliced off heads, broke bones or just pummeled skulls and brains into paste with blunt attacks from shield or chain.

They just kept coming; wave after wave of them. Soon the area around them was littered with corpses. The streets ran green and yellow with pus from the fallen as they were trampled by their comrades. No matter how many of them the two killed, they were relentless.

After killing over thirty foes, Jameson began to notice his companion was changing tactics. The chain whipped about and hurled zombies into each other or was used like an improvised bludgeon.

He watched admiringly as his new friend slashed through two more with his blade - and both fell headless. A masterful stroke, he noted mentally, as it took a considerable effort and a strong arm to cleave flesh and bone. Even decayed, these creatures were still formidable.

Jameson hacked apart another corpse that forced its way past his ally. Then he turned about and brutally punched another to the ground with a backhand. The sheer force of the blow saw its jaw splintered and the skull split open on the pavement.

This isn't working. He thought as more of them pressed in - indifferent to their losses. "Time for the heavy artillery."

Jensen broke the horde's momentum by a wide swing from his chain, which forced the clumsy creatures into each other. Some mercifully had their heads split open by the attack - and a few more were dealt with as Jensen cut their throats.

By now, Jensen probably had him beat in kills, though this new strategy would change that.

A split-second later, the sword and shield were replaced by a hammer in a flash of light, and most of Jameson's armor disappeared as well - giving him a further boost in speed.

"Gatebreaker. Beautiful, isn't it?" He said rhetorically. "Stand back and watch the fireworks!"

A moment later, there came the crackle of lighting - and the boom of thunder, and at least five of the zombies went flying and smashed into the nearest building with their necks snapped.

Jameson swung again, and more of the Memories were blasted into a fine, stinking green mist. Each attack destroyed several more of them, yet still they pressed on.

"Heavens above." He said in between breaths. "They're persistent aren't they? But then, so are we. But, unlike us, what they lack in brains, they more than make up for in numbers!"

At that final word, he smashed Gatebreaker into the ground - forcing up a huge column of lightning, ash and dust that shredded a whole group of zombies.

And with that, the horde finally started to dwindle. The flood of creatures slowed into a trickle, and soon, the last of their opponents went down and stayed down.

Finally given a reprieve, Jameson leaned wearily on his hammer.

"Well fought Jensen." He said warily. "I think perhaps when we face the leader, you should unleash the beast. I don't know if... if we'll be able to handle it without everything we've got. They're not like this fodder. They're stronger, bigger and smarter. I think it might take a beast to slay a beast."

Back to top Go down

Jensen
Jensen had hacked away at the zombies that surrounded him, watching as streams of blood exited the ears of those affected, he was surely pumped with adrenaline now and his feral side had started taking over. This is what he wanted to avoid, the feeling of his muscles expanding and the bloodlust seeping into his consciousness....it was a terrible feeling and it was down right controlling. He watched as Nic cleared out quite a bit of the zombies, smirking at his showing off of the hammer...but then he suggested he turn into a wolf. During the slaying of zombies, he had kept silent...not knowing how to respond to Sir Nic. He had entangled his chain around the throat of a zombie and pulled it over to him, stabbing through its eye socket and causing a hemorrhage. The ichor spewed everywhere, and all the blood shed had soaked the fields they fought in.

His face...his hair....his armor...he was bathed in the blood of the zombies, giving him an interesting glow. These zombies were in large packs, which startled him as there had been what seemed like hundreds, though it was probably significantly less especially by the time Nic pulled out his hammer. "I....I don't know if I should. I once fought a Draugir, a nasty beast. It's undead, but it isn't a so-called memory. It is something afflicted by a self-sustaining necromancer's ire. I had to slay it with my wolf form....because not even my blades could fell it. But you are here, and all I will see at that point is prey that I don't need to feed on...just fodder to tear apart to satiate a bloodlust of a broken wolf. If I have to fight the leader as a wolf, make your distance and don't make a sound. If I sense you....I'll hunt you. But your smell will be masked by the ichor that stains these lands." he had a moment just as Nic had without having to swing his blade or launch his chain.

"I'm just a boy...I'm so sick of my curse. It's been so many years and I won't lie to you...my wolf has claimed lives before but that is expected out of the cursed. Wait..no...I hear it coming. Make yourself scarce!" he heard the stomps coming from afar, the weight clearly making itself known even when it has not been seen yet. To make matters worse, a storm brewed above them that rained down upon them with darkness and water. Crackles of thunder could be heard quite clearly, and he felt the beast within try and take him. He sheathed Wolfsbane, unstrapping his swords and tossing them aside. He released the bandoliers and straps that entangled his armor and began removing articles of it. His boots came off first, feeling the ichor take a home between his toes. He gracefully flung his underclothes from his body, removing his tunic shirt and pants as well as removing his underwear. He knew he had to get naked and he knew that the beast was coming....

It was inevitable, the Silver within would tear away at his flesh when the time came. noticing that the rest of the Imagined were just breaking down into meshes of bone and flesh, wrapped up into bags of skin. Slowly these meshes crawled to one point...it would be...the....Feared.

(Level 4 Feared)

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Stay in control of yourself, Jensen." Jameson said firmly, and without a hint of fear. "You are a good man at heart - and the Beast is part of that heart too. Don't let it control you. You are the master of your own destiny, and the beast can be a gift rather than a curse. Let it loose, but do not let it rampage unchecked. I will watch you from nearby."

And with that, he turned about and headed for the nearest alley. As per his friend's request, he watched from a distance. He kept a single hand on his sword hilt - ready to strike in the event Jensen lost himself to the Beast, or if more zombies should appear.

It was then that a single, truly massive shape lumbered into view: It was composed of multiple corpses - possibly even a dozen or more. To Jameson's disgust, it was even more decayed than the previous attackers - and far more deformed.

Three heads took shape around the neck, each of which had pale yellow eyes and wide mouths that slobbered with viscous saliva. Vast bulks of rotten muscle and bone formed around two gigantic arms and legs, giving the creature an even more bloated, corpulent appearance.

"Heavens above, an abomination!" Jameson murmured while fighting back the urge to vomit. "Who created this atrocity?"

Two of the monster's heads looked either which way - gazing at him and at Jensen, while the third seemed to be looking for any other potential prey. The creature seemed to be debating with itself on whoever was the greater threat before all three heads settled on Jensen.

The monster roared and spittle and chunks of flesh went flying from its maw as it did so. Then it reared back one of its enormous hands and sent a strong punch directly at the Wolf-Cleric.

Back to top Go down

Jensen

BAM Jensen felt the fist slam into his chest, sending him rolling and opening up quite the distance between he and the abomination that had appeared. The corpses had been absorbed by the beast, giving it its might though it was quite sluggish compared to the endless assault of the zombies. Jensen had trouble getting up, feeling the creaks in his joints beginning to sound off. He started screaming, sparking an intrigued in the Feared as his low intelligence made him stand in confusion. Jensen's hands began snapping and re-adjusting, creating loud noises of furious tearing. His spine shifted and tore away at his flesh as his rib-cage twisted and turned. His jaw began extending, ripping the flesh as if it were  a woman's panty-hoes. The skin was merely a casing for the demonic change, being ripped away by his expanding bones. His legs bent furiously and spewed chunks of flesh due to its rigid, hard movement.

His elbows began obtaining a sharper point, protruding from the skin that enveloped it, and in this transformation blood rained from his body. The skeleton that formed had done away with the casing that was human, the remaining flesh mutating and growing like bacteria, quickly casing over the skeleton that had been tearing through the mortal shell. Over the flesh, a hide had sprouted along with silver hair shooting out like daggers but being grasped by the hide to prevent it escaping. Jensen had violent screams that slowly progressed from human to animalistic, demonic, two-voice growls. The more time that had passed, the more he had transformed into his wolf form. Jensen's faced was seemingly mangled, but it too had been encased by the flesh and hide that had formed, revealing his appearance of a wolf. Taking a dominant stance, Jensen growled at the hulking abomination that had stood before him, sluggishly closing the distance. The last thing to develop was the claws of his wolf form, his fingers finally finishing their wicked twisting, and becoming the claws of a beast.

The abomination that faced Jensen had tried landing yet another blow, but it was futile for he had easily dodged it, riding along and slashing the side of the Feared, releasing black ichor from it in streams. It was unphased, and its corpse-body had sealed the wound shut...so it had endurance but it was a balloon of blood. Jensen roared at the Feared, pouncing it and sending it to the ground, which would shake the ground around them similar to a very small earthquake. Mauling the back-side of the Feared, ichor spread everywhere and even stained the silver hide of the wolf. The Feared reached behind him, throwing the beast into a tumble which after several feet, its claws gripped the land to end it. The Feared sluggishly rose to a stand, walking its slow pace as Jensen tried rushing it once more. This time the beast slammed downward, slamming Jensen down on the ground. Lifting up the wolf, it feigned death as it let out an unidentifiable, continuous grunt. Throwing the wolf away it tried turning to walk away but was interrupted by Jensen's feign ending and yet another pounce to send it to the ground.

This time, Jensen mauled at its heads, chewing out the eyes several times due to its regenerative abilities. His claws dug into their shoulders, using his own might to pin it. He roared with anger, continuing to maul the beast before being overpowered and again flung away. The same tumbled occurred, and the same counter to it occurred. Roaring at the rising Feared, Jensen felt a wave of dust brush against him as a mist of dust filled the area. Jensen circled around the Feared, slashing its ankles several times to encourage the legs to give out. Circling to the front, the wolf pounced the Feared, swiping its claw across all three faces, tearing them away but noticing there was no regeneration. A mixture of claws and teeth, Jensen entered the final mauling stage, the Feared beginning to decay but the rigorous acts of defeating it causing tearing of muscle to occur across Jensen's wolf body. Soon, the Feared began decaying, the end of it reaching. Standing on his hind legs, the dark blood-stained Jensen spread its arms and roared, releasing a much more mighty Resonant Roar. He stood in victory, proud of its kill.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Jameson was deeply impressed at Jensen's fight with The Feared. Only once before had he ever seen such ferocity - and he was inwardly glad he didn't have to fight against the Wolf-Cleric's transformed state. Just thinking about it made him uneasy. Regardless of however the battle might end, the Wolf wasn't a warrior - it was a predator. Dominated by its instincts and without morals or restraint, he was a vicious killer.

That kind of animalistic rage made even Jameson's fierce heart skip a beat, and he stood there for several moments in shock. He was unaffected by the Resonant Roar from this distance, but the headache he suffered earlier did become worse as a result.

He watched Jensen for a very long moment - making sure he was at a safe distance. His every movement was slow and made not to draw attention to himself. He wasn't afraid of the beast, but attempting to speak with it until it had some semblance of humanity returned would be unwise.

Another minute passed and Jameson remained still and silent. Finally he drew a deep breath and walked forward - raising his hands and gathered the man's discarded equipment.

"Jensen. Can you hear me?" He asked. "It's me; Nicholas Jameson. Your friend. Your ally."

He wasn't sure if the beast could understand the words but he made sure his tone wasn't one the creature would expect of prey: He was gentle yet firm. Every word was directed to sound without any harshness.

"I need you to calm down now." He said, suddenly with a sense of urgency. "Remember who you are. Remember who I am, and know that I will not fight you again: I would no sooner harm you than myself."

Back to top Go down

Jensen
When Sir Nic made himself known, Jensen whipped his neck in the friend's direction, snarling with a demonic tone to it. He did not understand what memory was, only hunting and dominating - shown by the death of something truly monstrous slain by the White Wolf. Standing in its glory, nothing would prevent the beast from diminishing its dominance, all those inferior would have to die...but the beast wasn't the only inhabitant within the body of two souls. Jensen needed it to be one soul and two bodies, not what it was. He tried so hard and the wolf convulsed, flailing around as it screeched in pain. Bone twisted and turned, but as it shifted one way, another force would return it. Roaring, waves and waves of his Resonant Roar would release as the two souls fought for dominance.

I am the Master here! I am the dominant one... The wolf kept rolling about, flailing and fighting mentally with Jensen, who knew he couldn't just become a complete master to his beastly counterpart. Opening his eyes, the same gold eyes that Jensen had appeared, but the wolf snarled and roared like it was still the demon. The flesh rippled as bone argued with each other, as if the souls were having a spat over what form to take. Nic kept calling to him, to bring Jensen out and it did work...but not to a large enough degree. He was still the Wolf that had killed innocents...he was still the Wolf that fought for dominance and glory, not honor and heroics. A larger Resonant Roar released from the wolf's mouth, this time being strong enough to act like a large gust of wind. Jensen fought hard and long with the wolf, but it was only a stalemate that had currently kept the wolf from attacking Sir Nic.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Seeing the wolf-man hesitate, seeing that the good man within was struggling against the beast, Nicholas could not help but walk closer to his transformed friend. He stopped at arm's length, just close enough to where he and the beast were eye-to-eye.

When another roar came, he dug his heels into the ground and forced his body to stand upright. His cape fluttered in the wind produced by the shockwave, and his armor singed and cracked by the assault, but his determination kept him standing.

"My friend, I know you can hear me now." He said firmly, confident that his words were reaching Jensen. "You are fighting the beast. I know that now. You are probably at a draw, but that alone gives credit to your heart. That shows the beast can be overcome. Resist its desire to kill. Fight it, Jensen. Fight it. If I can master the darkness in my soul, you can too."

He looked straight into the gold eyes. His brown ones were reflected in them. Inside his friend, he could see two souls struggling for dominance.

"Hear my voice." He reached out and put one hand on the beast's shoulder. The creature recoiled in response. "Come back, Jensen. You know who you are." He let go of Jensen's shoulder and let his arms hang loosely at his sides. His every movement bespoke of calmness and control. "If I am wrong, then go ahead and kill me. I won't defend myself. But I know who you are. You're my friend: I won't fight you."

Back to top Go down

Jensen
The wolf continued convulsing, the bone and muscle continuing its everlasting stalemate as it twisted back and forth...Jensen was clearly and Nic knew it. The words were trying to persuade him to resist, but Nic did not understand the minimum required time for him to be able to find weakness in the beast and again take over. I AM THE MASTER! YOU ARE JUST A DOG! It was like the two souls tumbled back and forth, but only Jensen had verbal abuse to through, the other could only fill his head with snarls. When Nic decided to get closer to the beast, Jensen knew it was a bad idea. NO! the beast tried reaching out to Nic in a clawing motion, but it was in vain. Jensen had the strength to keep the beast at bay, but at the moment not enough to dominate it completely.

I can't hurt everything around me, I can't ruin this chance to make a difference! Someone to support me, I am the master and this is MY dog. My bitch. You are MY BITCH The wolf continued to release Resonant Roars, depleting its stamina more, like Jensen had intended by precisely implementing his influence in the areas of the brain to just burn stamina. He understood it could hurt Nic, but he knew he had to do what he could to avoid the beast mauling Nic to pieces. The beast was able to stabilize its body, keeping the fight entirely mental instead of fighting over the body. The muscle and flesh in general still rippled, but the beast closed its eyes hard and did not allow it to become dominated...but Jensen knew that soon it would end its reign and the control would relinquish itself. Slowly, the body would malform and reshape itself into a smaller, more grotesque form. The bone snapping would not return backwards, it would not counter. Jensen could feel the beast buckling...and he took that as room to free himself.

The grotesque Jensen would shift and shape back into his human form, feeling all the hair he obtained from his wolf form expell itself, the extra hairs turning into ash. The hair would shroud Jensen, and as flesh would meld and magically sew together, Jensen would soon feel his body return to him. The shroud would clear, and a naked yet bloody Jensen would rest on his knees, shivering with his arms crossed. "I'm sorry"

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Nicolas smiled and reached out to his friend, helping him to his feet. "Do not worry, Geoff. All is well. You've taken the first step to mastering the inner beast: The next step is to stop fighting it and instead channel your rage. Keep it under your control through discipline. That will make the wolf less volatile, more aligned to you, and let you make The Change at will."

And with that, he awkwardly handed his friend his pants. "But before all that; put some clothes on. It's not decent to walk around in the nude." He chuckled slightly at the last few words.

Back to top Go down

Jensen
Jensen looked at Nic, smirking but shivering still at the stinging touch of the air around him, smelling death from the fading ichor that stained the grounds. The undead creatures that had attacked were frightening, but he had slain them, along with his companion Sir Nicholas. He understood they need not know each other for long to truly become companions, especially after fending off such hordes together and him showing Nic his honor. "Yes, I know. I will become a true Wolf-Cleric, I will excel in my endeavors to- oh whoops." he stumbled, clumsily gathering his clothes and putting them back on, piece by piece. Gathering himself, he turned towards Nic and smiled. "Well, Sir Nicholas. Shall we depart for the Mountains of China?" he was ready to endeavor the could winds, the icy touch of frost and the chill of winter's might. He was ready to journey...to show Nic a whole new world so that they may better prepare for their adventures.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top