Annalise

Amelia Cruws
March 28th 2017, 6:49 pm
Newo

Summers Past - A Harvest Moon RP[FL]
March 28th 2017, 9:03 am

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorox
J wander through the sandlots. Down the steps to the alleyway and then takeinf the ramp to the market area. Doing My daily search. I could only hope I would see someone new. If I did. I could only hope that person was ander. J ignored the ramblings in my head as I looked around.

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The replica was currently eating an ice-cream bar down in the marketplace, he didn't exactly feel to great about not finding the heartless the day before but oh well. Today was a new day. He'd find the beast eventually; he knew the creature had to be somewhere around this place... Maybe he would go look in that sunset terrace area. Who knew? Maybe that where the guy was.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I looked around as I walked. Passing an ice cream shop. I heard my own voice. Not chains. But my own yell out LOOK! I turned to look at the I've cream place and a small smile broke out on my face " ander....that's him. It's gotta be..." I walk up behind him and pull out the pencil that was in my pocket. Dried blood covering spots. Dropping it on the table in front of him " that... Belongs to you. Doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Sorox
This Topic Is Closed Until The Day Ander Returns. We'll Miss You Bro.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top