Annalise

Amelia Cruws
March 28th 2017, 6:49 pm
Newo

Summers Past - A Harvest Moon RP[FL]
March 28th 2017, 9:03 am

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halberd
(OOC: Just a forewarning, I'd rather keep fighting out of this thread. If a fight breaks out, I'm just going to have Alois leave on the spot.)

Alois stepped from the black pit, his dark shoes finding themselves comfortably standing atop the bright green grass of a peculiar forest. He'd certainly never seen such a place before, as the trees were unlike any that grew at home. They smelled strangely fresh, if not a might bit familiar. He'd read about these kinds of trees in a book once, "Pine," he mumbled to himself as his sharp, bright blue eyes scanned his surroundings. The first thing he could hear were voices off in the distance, one of them sounding like a young woman, but Alois chose not to pay any attention to them.

Instead, the Chevalier quickly slipped his hands into his pockets and began to walk in the opposite direction. He had no interest in being bothered by people now. All Alois sought from the day today was a quiet evening to himself. After walking far enough that he couldn't hear the people talking anymore, Alois stopped and took a seat on a large rock, resting at the side of a small, beautifully clear stream of spring water. After only a few moments of silence, Alois' ear twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps. Alois let out a disappointed sigh...

I thought I could be alone here... Alois thought to himself. He began to look in the direction the footsteps had been coming from, his eyes staring coldly into the shadows crafted by the trees, as he himself was illuminated by the bright sunlight around the stream.

Current Characters: Alois Altair

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ritz was currently stepping through the narrow path along a stream when he heard the words of a man. He didn't want to be a bother but fuck... It was boring out here man! The memory needed somebody, anybody to chat with. If this guy was involuntary that was fine, wouldn't stop the boy from following him around. Nope Nope. He'd get this guy to talk, whoever he was.

Walking to man who sat at the he scratched the back of his neck and sighed, "What are you doing out here? Like, the ladies are in town bro." Ritz could hear the half joking tone in his voice but eyy; the only way to get noticed was to be that way these days. Least this was a smart looking guy. Imagine the kind of trouble he could get into... if he met someone like himself!

Back to top Go down

Halberd
Alois swept a gloved hand through his midnight blue hair, his steely blue eyes burying themselves into the form that emerged and addressed him. The Chevalier cleared his throat for a moment before addressing the intruder in return. "I'm perfectly fine without company of any kind, lady or otherwise." Alois replied plainly, a tint of agitation in his tone.

The red-coated man rose from his seat on the rock and looked away from the boy, in the direction he had heard the talking from earlier. "But to answer your question, I'm out here to be alone," Alois responded in a mock politeness, "What are you doing out here, then?" Alois turned his gaze back to the boy before him, his hands returning to his pockets as well. He looked his guest over with only half-interest, as if studying the kind of person who would speak to a complete stranger int he middle of the woods...

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The memory raised an eyebrow at the man, he could hear the man's agitation and it was pretty lame... But it wasn't the first person who had been like that to him. "You don't like people? That's unfortunate...
Being alone isn't exactly fun why would you rather set out in the mosquito invested woods than hang with babes? Or... Dude?"

The boy didn't want to be an ass; of course this was bound to happen now that he realized the blue-haired man disliked him. "I don't exactly know why  I came here. Just got bored I guess, this world isn't the most active.."

The memory would turn and look out in the direction Alois was staring. It seemed like the two would be very much different. In fact, Ritz would bet on it.

Back to top Go down

Halberd
Alois sighed. "Once again, I want no company. Fun isn't something I'm interested in, just the same." The red-coated man turned toward the town he figured was in the direction he heard people from earlier. The boy had responded to Alois' question at last, mentioning that he didn't know why he was here, then quickly mentioning this place as a world... Alois' brow twitched curiously for an instant.

He travels the worlds as well? Curious... Alois went quiet for a time, lost in thought. After a few moments, he glanced back to the boy from over his shoulder, as he was facing away from him. "My name is Alois. May I ask yours?" Just then, Alois pulled a hand from his pocket and motioned to the boy, as if to say 'follow me,' and began to walk forward, assuming he'd follow.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ritz nodded, tucking his hands in their pockets before answering. "Ritz. Where are we going Alois?"

The memory walked behind him slowly taking in the air, and looking at the huge trees around the area. 

(Sorry for the small post, I hope it's okay.)

Back to top Go down

Halberd
(It's cool.)

Alois glanced behind himself at Ritz as he introduced himself and asked where they were going. His bright blue eyes watched Ritz as he watched the trees. He turned his eyes forward again as the sounds of a few women chatting started to become audible in the distance. "To the people you're so excited to be around." Alois stepped carefully over a few roots, cautious as ever not to trip.

As they drew closer and closer to the chatting, Alois' footsteps slowed considerably, more and more and more, until eventually he ground to a halt. He turned to face Ritz, gesturing his arm forward with a wide arc, as if welcoming Ritz forward. The sight before them seemed to be a quaint little village visible just a short distance further, through a few more bushes and trees.

"Here you are, Sir Ritz."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top