roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace Kageki
The ship rumbled with power as it carried the boy and the mandarin Disney Town along. To be honest, Ander hadn't really been thinking when he saved the savage. After what he did in the other world; he should've been left there. He hadn't talked to the passenger the entire ride so he still didn't know his name or the man's ambitions. This was unsettling when you really got to the bottom of the case. "Er... Yo guy. We're almost there, are you getting off here or what?

The boy spoke to the man in the back of the cockpit. He didn't want to sound rude or anything, but he needed to know what the guy was doing. There was a heartless to find, he couldn't be worrying about some stranger getting in his way. This was an important mission afterall. Besides the replica deserved answers from the unknown Storm.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ace Kageki
"Ah sounds good, but uh... Could you try and not break anything? I mean your good at it and all. But damn dude. Ander would speak making hand gestures as he did it.

He then figured that he might be spending more time with the fella than he had expected. "Hmm... If you tell me your name I'll take you to Halloween Town on my way back to Radiant Garden. Course... I haven't really been to Halloween Town much less know what it is so I'll have to find info while we're here.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The boy gritted his teeth, this guy was pissing him off with his murder script lines.. The replica stepped off the ship with his sheathed sword Destroyer at his side. A personal nickname for the blade. He liked it and besides he was bound to make its name revered one day!

Walking behind the demon known as Storm Sky he would listen to the mans words... "No there isn't blood in the air... Blood doesn't have a scent that just floats around the air like a cloud." Ander rolled his eyes and walked past the man heading towards the trams.

He could feel something was about to happen and be grinned at the thought of it~

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ander would stomp the ground, he couldn't have this guy making him look bad. He wouldn't let that happen- this was to important for this guy to mess up. 

On impact with the ground by his foot a pillar would shoot up at Storms crotch/genitalia. The impact it's self could finish this already. But the replica wasn't done yet.
Thrust his his body around a huge rock would shoot to the left side if him in case he decided to dodge. The boy would hold his swords sheathe and concentrate the dirt around his feet. The sand was ready to crawl up him if needed.

"I said don't break anything Storm. Do you want to go back to ground? If I have to fight you I will.."

[Pain-Pillar]
[Rock-Launch]

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Using his free hand he would relocate the Basketball sized rock towards the man speaking. "No room, for chat. The rock was moving fast it was now pointing the direction of Storms chest. Meanwhile the ground spewed two pillars at his side. 

Clk, Clk-Tck

The sound of a shot gun being cocked could e heard the pillars aimed at the man should he dodge to the right a gun-pillar would begin firing, same for his left. If the rock-launch was successful it would e rapid fire on his body. The replica unsheathed his sword, letting the bright shine be a blinding suns reflection shine to his opponent.

[Gun-Pillar Attack]
[Rock-launch]

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The rock would smash against pavement when the target teleported his body away. This was done so fast and skillfully it wasn't seen. The replica felt a foot push him, it wears very strong. Pathetic really, the strength of the man was smaller than expected and only pushed the boy a little. However the gun-pillars spun around almost immediately and bean firing at the man who was just a couple feet from its barrels. 

Ander then took notice of the orbs... The all seemed to be at locations that were separated. Maybe he could break them... But that was pretty fucking stupid since the speed behind there dodges and the number of them that flew around. However perhaps he could try, done his opponent operated with them they must have been his preferred style.

Spinning around to the man he sent a horizontal slash at the demon. He then pulled it diagonally around cut through the fellas skin. But he expected a teleportation of some sort again and was ready for it~ 

A rock was already flying towards the farthest orb to the right. The replicas rocks seemed to move just as fast as Storms orbs except that the boy was force to will his onward, while storm may have done something else?

[Gun-Pillars]
[Rock-launch]

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ander looked angrily at the wall, this was no laughing matter. He wasn't going to let Storm hurt the people or its sighs with his sickening blood lust. "I use to take explosions to the face, I don't think your exactly halting my potential with your little orbs of destruction. However I'll stop if don't cause any trouble here at all. Just leave the civilians and their home alone.

Ander held his sword in front of the orbs as if he were looking them in the we with no sign of weakness. He wouldn't let things like this stand in his way. Storm needed to respect the worlds and show peace. If violence was needed... Then the replica would deliver the message.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!" in sight of the earlier warning the replica would use the ground beneath him to push the ground to his will. It shot the boy about twenty five years away where he began to get into a defensive stance.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty was in a tree like he away's is he watched the two strangers fight he does not like fighting but he likes trees well hiding in them no matter how many times he falls on his face when zdynasty is in them the he falls out of the tree

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ander smirked, "Save them my ass! All you are about is destruction and hurting people, you've proved that already!"

Ander noticed the glow and knew things were going to get complicated.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty got up he was bleeding a little bit but other than that he was fine "ok I really need to stop falling out of trees" he kinda just stand there he felt weird like every thing is going to go wrong in 5 minutes but he did not mind it though

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top