Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zen
Reality hit, and the man probably did belong in the Akumanoei if he has done things that he hasn't regretted...especially if it rains blood upon the hands of those who commit the action. Lenneth has blood on his hands, so does Zen, but Lenneth doesn't regret. It struck Zen hard, such a kind person but a claim of evil on the inside. Zen had a distraught face but ignored it as Lenneth wished to go to the castle. "What are you looking for there?" Zen was saddened that he might have made a friend out of a demon. But he was taught not to judge by assumption, so he would still treat Lenneth as his friend...even if the trust was damaged.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Zen didn't seem to be very adapt at hiding his feelings much, he face told Lenneth of his inner turmoil likely in reacting to what he stated earlier as his truth. With that Lenneth felt a wave of uncertainly pass through his confidence, he couldn't tell what could the correct course of action to take while interacting with this man. Certain he has proven himself to be kind enough to help a stranger and share his story too but Zen's moral view points pointed daggers towards the La Vaeas as anyone else who has held a grudge against his dark nature.

It wasn't his fault, each person is entitled to their own view of the different however so was Lenneth. What would Zen do now the mage wondered, would he continue to tag along in hopes of trying to harm Len or would his sincerity then shine through disparate his beliefs. Hmm that matter might reveal itself in time. For the time being he could not trust this person with more then a half truth in heart but he might prove usefully long enough to wear out his welcome.

" I seek my ally there who resides in the castle in order to help me analyze to my situation better and what happened when I arrival. Tell me now however if my honesty has shaken your faith in me, your expresstion has already stated its opionion"

Back to top Go down

Zen
It was true Zen was quite shaken by the realization Lenneth was not what he seemed, but he did not want to hurt the man's feelings and nor did he want to cut someone loose that he had just saved from the clutches of darkness. The real question was...did he really need to protect Lenneth? He was taught to nuture something until it was fully ready to become independent, but Lenneth was no greenhorn to the worlds. "Yes. But we come from different upbringings. I can't just throw away a friendship and make a mass of assumptions based on a vague implication. The way I was taught to judge isn't the same as the bigotry you would see from the populace." he said, hoping that would console Lenneth, thinking he might have disappointed his friend. "We should make our way, then. But what if we don't get access?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Can you call us meeting just recently friend ship? I'm not honestly sure if it can be established so quickly like that..." he said out loud for a few moments as his thoughts sank in about it. It didn't seem right to care about someone like that so soon after only a few hours of interaction, at least it didn't feel right any more. Back day it was a widely accepted as such but Lenny recalled the times its burnt him enough. Zen appeared to be sincere enough about it though so that was something to note.  

The dark prince got up and brushed his butt off from the fountain's stone, turning just to see if there was any water as well. The castle was just in few and would take only a short walk to get there now, he just needed to enter it and speak to Yima or check the official records and date to correctly predict where in space or time he would be at.

"We should be fine"

Lenny spoke and decide to keep it cryptic for now, there idea of much resistance didn't really come to him yet but he was ready to force his way through if there was a reason to. Leading back on their path Lenneth moved on towards the shadow of castle, which to him looked odd for some reason much like the town.

Back to top Go down

Zen
"Whether or not I contradict myself, one cannot find harmony without seeing a friendship amongst the masses. While I certainly won't rave on about being close friends, I do believe there is a minor friendship. Otherwise how could I connect to the worlds? How can I reach harmony if there is no true connection between both nature and mankind." Zen smiled at Lenneth, speaking his words of wisdom and knowing that he needed to escape from the views he has of mankind, he needs to form something positive between him, nature AND mankind. Zen has been searching for harmony, and friendships are scarce and dire to him now. Lenneth seemed a bit melancholic about the idea, with the kind of eyes that he, too, has experienced a dark side of society.

"I would like to inform you that if you decide to be ambitious, try not to kill the guards, please? They are only doing their job. Plus, I'm not in my right state to keep a good pace." he saw fun in fighting, but knew that if he had to he would assist his friend, but there was no reason he had to actual shed blood. All he had to do was harmlessly neutralize the guards, without killing them. But he was wary of his new-found companion...where he likes to refrain from unnecessary blood shed, Lenneth has implied he might not.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

This man was so cheery...It took Lenny off guard how optimistic this person was or maybe he was just shocked how much his gotten so gloomy since getting here. Ah well people have their moody days after all. Zen did managed to crack a little smile from Lenny's pained express, guess they were getting somewhere at least. The idea did cross him of getting rid of the guards but killing them didn't seem all that appealing at the moment, Lenny wasn't quite in the state of mind to be ruthless just yet.

" Got it, Got it no killing I promise" waving it as he spoke just to brush off that idea with his companion with somewhat of a honest tone.

They would reach the gates in no time with only a mild silence between them as they moved across past the people at their sides and their watchfully eyes. It might have been own mind playing tricks on him or being on high alert from being so damaged but Lenny could always feel most of the bystanders they walked with looking at him for some reason, like they knew how different he was or what a monster he could be. The paranoia dug its claws heavily into his mind as his thoughts raced and their beating hearts  became more and more prevalent to his sense. Lenneth's breaths deepened a bit while his sweat cooled drip down his chin.

In view now that La Vaeas could make out the detail of the oversized doors now that needed redesigned, they just look bad in his opinion. But something else took him by surprise, their were guards stationed at the door which Yima would never have had before. Refraining a moment he stopped walking but only for a second before walking up to the guards, they crossed their weapons in front of the gate as the beauty approached.

" No one is allowed within the castle" One of the two guards said.

"I am here to simple seek out my friend Yima here, if he has no longer ruling this place would you happen to know where he might have moved on to?"

The two guards looked at each other for a breath double take, raising at awkward brow their snub remarks chuckled out loud tautly before facing Lenneth again with almost a smug air.

" Sorry to say but your little "Friend" has never ruled here, you've been told lies dear boy. Now run off and play pretend somewhere else haha"

Lenneth just stood there for a moment with his head cocked back and taken for a little ride. Just how far did he ended up landing in. Disheartened he pulled back a bit from the guards view to take a moment to process this all.

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen saw a look in Lenneth's eyes...broken. He seemed like something had crushed him, and Zen had wondered what could bring Lenneth such melancholy, it had to have been more than hearing that his friend had never been in this kingdom as what he claimed he was. Was it a lie to impress Lenneth? Was it Lenneth's own imagination? Standing closer to Lenny, he put his hand on the man's shoulder and tried to console him after noticing the set-back. "It's alright...Let's just walk away before things get heated." he knew the news would spark confusing within Lenneth, only because it was natural. Confusion always led to violent reactions, the destruction of things not understood. Zen himself avoids breaking from the idea that no man has a sense of peace inside of him...and the amount of bloodlust that exists drives him crazy.

"You sir. Apologize. Your job is to protect this castle. Not to insult someone when he could have been tricked by another." the guard was set aback by Zen's words, but Zen had a serious expression...zoning out as all he could hear was heart-beats. Bump...bump....bump his darkness had been creeping about his body, entering his mind but in the same moment he banished the corrupted thoughts. "Boy, piss off. I ain't doin' no apologizin' to someone sim-pleh whinin'." Zen had showed a bit of anger, but closed his eyes and allowed himself to have a level of self control. Looking to Lenneth, he had eyes of rage, a boy's reaction to someone insulting his friend. "I'm sorry Lenneth. This man has insulted you, and questioned your honor. Sir, he was not whining. I just simply asked you to apologize." the guard chuckled. "And I said I ain't sayin' it. Now PISS OFF!" Zen walked up to the guard, his partner letting it happen, seemingly out of amusement.

The guard signaled Zen in the form of egging him on to do something. Zen kept his hands to his waist, but flexed his muscle and stared down the guard. "Where I come from, we don't let the scum on our sandals throw uncalled for...meaningless insults. We treat each other with respect. If I didn't know how to control myself, I would have broken every bone in your body." he spoke very quietly to ensure the guard listened, turning and walking back to Lenneth. "This man is just like them...the same look of greed. The same look of selfish emotions, ones that care not for the others around him. Same goes for his partner, they are both scum." Zen had flashbacks of the worlds he had to fight in and the ones he just observed in, it seemed to have imprinted an image of those who walk the path of the corrupted. The guards laughed at the man, seeing the threat as nothing more than empty like their pockets.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Getting some time to think Lenneth simply needed a moment to himself to collect everything together, actually scratch that he needed a bit longer then that. In fact he didn’t know just when or how to really process this all together, something was still clouding his mind and it didn’t feel like he would be recovering to full capacity just yet. That must have been the result of falling from dimensions to the hard floor at god knows what speeds. But he would still tried to at least get some sort of idea what was happening right now even if it seemed a little slow to review it piece it one by one. Alright now he was travailing through the veils of worlds, passing through the fabrics of reality with Thelen back to their own existence but then something happened, all that he could recall was a hard hit and fire. Second off after crashing back the realm of darkness didn’t seem to really know who he was anymore or his own darkness, it felt like he was under attack by the great force itself as it was a foreign substance in its body. Second it appeared now as though Yima or at least his memory of him was no longer part of this world or those guards were just being bastards and lying to him. But that wouldn’t explain why the town looked different then just a few hours ago after he left for his home plane. It wouldn’t seem likely he somehow time traveled by mistake, the buildings didn’t look any less impressive or retro just different designs and even the security system appeared to be running.

Could it be…

Could he somehow travel to a different dimension entirely? But was there was that so closely resembled his that he couldn’t tell its difference right off the bat, Lenny should have been able to sense it but he didn’t for some reason. Whatever the hell that knocked him off course it must have been one hell of a powerfully blow to the head why didn’t Hrist…wait? Or Silmeria Where was his alter ego. Things in his head were too still and the noise of his different selves weren’t arguing or even commentating on anything he was doing. He could he not have noticed it before?... Alone there was just this deafening silence in a very space in his mind; Lenny had never felt such solitude before. It was…frightening, there was just stillness to him. Lenneth held himself, crossing his arms and moving them along his biceps while the warm sensation of Zen’s touched reached his shoulder. A little startled Lenny looked after as this man went on to his own tangent with the guard.

The two of them rose to compete with each other in morals with the monk using his verbal lash rather then his fists, the guard was simple using his ego and stature to hold out a metaphor gun out with the safety off. Lenneth only starred off into his friend’s eye, the blue’s of his eyes shadowed and enlarged with the breaking hush of a single mind. The dark prince didn’t react much and caught himself staring into Zen awkwardly, he realized his odd behavior and quickly turned around and walked away from the gates. Holding one hand over the other as he slowly paced himself Lenneth couldn’t help but tried to hold himself still, trying not stop his body from shaking. Why wouldn’t his body stop moving like this, his always knew best to control himself.

Was this what humans called fear?

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen saw the melancholy that swelled up inside Lenneth's mind, the feeling of despair that any man shows through the simplicity of body language, and in that moment Zen didn't know what to do. He was angry the guards insulted his new-found friend, but he knew he needed to resist falling to his carnal darkness. He was young and at times, rash, it was in his immature mind...one that tried to be aged when it really wasn't. What was he to do to console his friend? He didn't know the issue, but apparently what they told him gave him such a grim reaction. He felt Lenneth shaking when his hand was on his shoulder, even the resistance to it. Getting closer he placed his hands on both sides of Lenneth, trying to look at him in the eyes.

"Len, what is wrong? What did they do to you?" he was starting to build up in rage, wondering if he would be able to control himself and not answer to the darkness in his heart. You see them? Can you smell it? Can you hear it? What...who are you? I'm just the answer to your hunger...your cravings... Zen heard the voice in his head, and did start hearing a rhythmic noise...and the smell of something sweet. It was odd, something he couldn't understand - but it did make him recall a myth he was once told. There was rumors of a demon that listened to the gluttony of the darkness within the Hebi Dojo, something that called their evils to take dominance and tempted them to fall deep down into the well of the Akumanoei.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth had to get himself under control because it was so unlike him to lose it like this right now. He knew it to be true, he knew he had to stop but he just couldn’t right now. What had happened to him at that moment he has never felt so childish like this in a long long time since growing up out of that week body and mind set. But his egos were always with him then, even getting Thelennx to shield him from world as well but now not even the darkness was comforting him right now. Right now he just needed to find a soft spot on the ground and just…think ya something to keep his mind busy and hopefully sort his way through. Somewhere anywhere really that was quite and to himself with nothing around him and and…maybe just well anything to not be feeling like the way he was feeling right now. It was almost shame fully for him to even think like this or be this weak, that thought as well just added to the stress of the whole ordeal. Lenneth just kept on walking away slowly picking up speed into a power stroll as he was trying to distant himself these people’s eyes, the shame of his own pride exasperated his panic all the more.

However Zen quickly rushed in front of the dark prince and grabbed him by the shoulder, shocked by this Lenny could only stare wide eye and still shaking with a growing fear locked up in his body. Staring his mind further tried to distance itself behind the walls built his heart.

“No no its not them its…nothing its nothing I-I just mean… what I’m trying to say is that”

Shakily Lenny tried to emote his thoughts out more, if his words failed him then maybe his body could express his desire to just leave and turn around to a different around. But all the strength had left his physical self and was helpless as Zen was holding him in place, at least that is how Len perceived it and his body refused to obey the command to move. It was then Lenneth touched his cheek as a new sensation was felt running down his flawless face, the cool kiss of his tears slowly falling down past his blurry eyes that dripped down at the floor off his chin and it wouldn’t stop. The water works just kept falling like rain on a window, touching his face Lenny pulled his fingers back to look on in disbelief at himself in shock of this. His heart remained true to its feelings but the mind remained there staring at his digest at just how to process this or how to properly react. What had just happened? Len didn’t understand himself right now, the tightly locked gates of his once properly maintained composure was crumbling down around him.

“ I just…want to sit down somewhere. Anywhere just place let me sit down”

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen looked at his companion and saw the shuttering, the sadness that enveloped him as he reached full realization...it was the sight of someone who lost something great, or realized they never had it. He couldn't quite understand truly what was wrong, but he knew it had damaged Len, and he needed someone to show him care and passion. Zen led Len to a seat, shedding a tear for his friend as he tried to console him through the strife that engulfed him. "Try to keep calm...please, what has afflicted you so?" he looked into Len's eyes, avoiding the choice to express his anger towards those that had sparked the pain within his friend.

Zen tried a cuddling position, sitting next to Len, hoping he would accept his gesture to show a passionate affection, one akin to a parent or child trying to console one another...it was the way the maids had consoled him during his fits. He was trying to show Len that not all is lost, and what they had that has not lived long has grown by this very moment. "Is there anything you want to do about whatever afflicts you? I'll help you, you can overcome this." Zen didn't know what to do, he could only worry for Len and hope he'll accept his help. What could it be that shook up someone who claimed to be more than just a sheep?

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth remained in his somber state even after they had found a spot for him to ground himself, to find some stillness in the chaos of the after thoughts. Experience helped little for him in this state where everything his has done felt like nothing, shock over took his state and he didn’t know or how to react properly.  He could only allow his body to be itself, to response as it choice feet in its most primal nature and instinct. Fear could have easily seen emanating from his icy blue eyes as Zen looked on at his friend, it easily masked what else was pulsating through his quivering body.  He could have easily lashed out, his body was comprised entirely of dark energies that shifted into solid matter. Without Len’s control it could have easily returned to violated state to unleash hell upon this world.  But somehow the La Vaeas kept it together, his form didn’t waver thankfully. But it could feel how he wanted to lash out, to beat every inch of existence close to him and drag into the darkness and the calling was nearly almost too intoxicated that the his hair started to stand up straight.

Zen however took him by surprise as his heat overtook the frozen stillness, his warmth touched more then Lenneth’s senses at that moment.  The man’s kindness certainly didn’t seem to know its limits, it felt genuine to one even lost in the illusion of solitude, it was nice. Lenneth reigned some sense of self and felt his simple urges fading. His body lost some of its tension, Len soon wrapped his arms around Zen’s neck softly, slowly curling himself and tightly into the monk’s chest. He could feel the man’s heart beat, his breath giving the heartless stable beat to follow as he closed his eyes and melted into his companion’s embrace.

“Ya…” he silently replied as the tender embrace of claim crept back into that false body of Len’s he could feel his concern ease if just a bit to allow some rest for his mind to grasp.  If Len could sleep he would have doused off already but he just allowed himself to lay with the fighter not concern himself with the why right then.

Back to top Go down

Zen
"I see Len...you just need a moment..."

Zen understood how when someone experiences drastic loss, they are left in such an unstable state that they can't help but collapse, requiring something or someone to support them physically and emotionally...this was how it was between him and Len, the two unlikely friends who have grown so much within such a small amount of time, but neither knew much of each other still. Noticing the chuckles from afar from the guards who heckled on how he comforted Len, he started breathing harder, ignoring his deepest desires...he was just a young one who has resisted so many times dealing pain to those that beckoned the darkness to answer for the light. "I assume you think I'm strong like most who come from my upbringing. You probably think that I have the endurance to resist the demons...the ones that talk to you from the shadows. Whispering in your ear....telling you to not take the insults. The bigotry." he held Lenneth tightly, using the emotion of another to distract him from the guards that threw out insults.

But really, on the inside he imagined spreading the ichor of their bodies across the steps leading to the castle, tearing away at the layers of muscle, fat and the flimsy bones that supported their vessels. He couldn't help but think angry thoughts, it was his weakness...the reason why he wasn't close to really accomplishing his mission, to balance the powers of light and dark...no he was bound to become the demon he really is. His necklace began glowing a cyan color, shining brilliantly, and quasi-present spheres formed a circle around his neck, each being rather large and glowing red. There was six beads, and they represented the Roku Hebi Shiru...but one of them turned black and opaque, losing its shine. This was only present to Zen, not to anyone else, but he knew what it meant...it meant You can't run from it he shuttered for a moment, but let ago of his issues to continue comforting Len. "The demons taunt you...and they demand you fall, you break, yet it's such in a persuasive manner. Eventually it engulfs your brain...and you nearly lose yourself. That's my anger, my darkness. I'm just a failed student, but my master gave me something I didn't deserve." he smiled down on Lenneth, hinting at how he feels like he will just be prey to the darkness...but his heart is strong. It's just blackened by his own anger...and that makes him the most dangeorus of demons.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The cries and taunts of the guards left Len’s on deaf ears, he didn’t hear them so much as his body rested alongside Zen, slowly matching his heart beat the monks in response to his blissfully kindness. They didn’t know each other at all, this was still a total stranger holding his cold flesh to that to his living body. This would often be just part of the play of the embodiment of lust but he could not be in the mood to act by his more playfully nature.  What could they share any more then they had already without it crossing past the line into friendship.  An inch just a small distance that Lenny might allow this person to cross which could not be acceptable. His existence could not be swayed by the harshness of such trivial things not even from his home existence. He chose not to allow himself such matters any longer.

But maybe for now while he could not hold the wall just for a moment in this town he could allow himself to try be swayed by human virtues.  He held the man tighter, nodding his face closer Zen’s neck as his breath softy brushed up against the man’s skin.  His body claimed itself bit by bit allowing the La Vaeas the same stillness of his mind to his shell. Evening out he no longer shock as much, there were still small tremors of fear still resonating.

Zen then offered his words to console the heartless, sharing more then what one could expect from a new face and yet there wasn’t a hint of hesitation or dishonesty that Len could read off. He was sharing such intimate thoughts and insight into his soul.  It felt interesting to share it and Lenneth was unsure if he could handle someone else’s burden like that however right now he would at least try to show respect.

Lenny stood up or at least tried to, it was a bit of a shaky start and he wobbled a bit but he did manage to hold himself up over top of Zen. He nodded his forehead over and pecked it close to Zen’s meeting their hair lines while smiling softly at the monk.

“Sometimes we shouldn’t fight our demons but control them, have them walk along our paths in life, we can’t fight ourselves forever”

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen knew Lenneth had a point, he knew that the demons that lay within needed to be embraced, not simply cast it into the abyss of the mind so that it would eventually be forgotten. He didn't want to feel them, understand them, all he knew was that they were evil and a simple, growing corruption of the heart. The heart was critical to the Roku Hebi Shiru, a seal for the true monster contained. He stood, smiling at Lenneth before turning to the guards and cracking his neck. Bringing his hands together, he bowed to them. This sent them into utter laughter, but with his eyes closed they didn't know what message they had. Popping them open, a red glow emitted. His muscles expanded and the natural energies around him gathered into his body. What started as a fiery aura surrounding his body became blackened with a purple hue, darkness had encompassed his body.

The black pyre had completely engulfed Zen, but in an explosion of pressure the pyre had surrounded the area in a dark mist, mostly opaque to the human eyes. A figure stood where Zen had before, much larger and with silver, glowing eyes, the right eye shining through the mist much more brilliantly. The Roku Hebi Shiru beads were present in their blackened, corrupted form around the figure's neck. The mist had been absorbed into the body of the figure, revealing Zen's new form, a corrupted version of his usual Stage 2-3 form. A purple mist radiated from his body, and in his left hand, a cloud of darkness manifested Liang's Staff, spinning it around and distracting the guards with flashy movements before jabbing it towards one of them but stopping abruptly. Confusing the guard, he raised a brow before it extended and retracted almost as quickly, knocking out the guard and sending him flying.

Slamming the staff down on the ground, it created a hole to hold it, inserting it a few inches. Standing in front of the other guard, he cast a shadow over the smaller man, a wicked smile with pearly, white teeth extending to intimidate the weaker. The guard tried running but ran into Zen's Shado Ningyo, who tossed the guard back at Zen. In response, Zen sent his signature Hebisutingu, spearing towards the guard's chest with a hand enchanted with electricity and wind. At the last moment he re-directed it to be near the guard's head, scaring him to excretion and the brink of soiling himself. "Leave." Zen watched the guard run off and the Shado Ningyo collapsing into a puddle of ink-black liquid. Turning to Len, he smiled. "I'm not smiling on purpose, I swear. And the other guy isn't dead. Like I said, no killing."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

A man of tricks it seemed and one that Lenny was happy to finally see firsthand, other then what just happened most of this world let alone this entire version of reality that mirrored his home seemed much to plain jane normal. There wasn’t much else of a hint of a level of chaos he would personally call supernaturally, Zen just proved his thoughts otherwise though. Breathing in as his body eased from the tension even more a welcomed wave of steady ease swept across him. The sight of the darkness within this monk only made the heartless prince feel so much more like home then any other moment of time his had thus far here.

The sight of the guards finally paying for their ignorance was quit the treat as well for Lenny to fully enjoy in almost a childish glee as he happily smiled back and even applauded with quick slapping motion and giggling just underneath the normal sound range under his breath. He wasn’t so different after all, seeing this was just what he needed.

With the last of the guards finally placed out of their memory and concern Lenny walked up to his now welcomed stranger he could honestly consider to be a potenal friend. The dark mist or swirling flames or whatever didn’t concern Lenny in the slightest, he walked with just a much more comfortable expression and affluence to his atmosphere. He walked right up close to Zen, slowly raising his hand and if allowed stroking the back of his knuckles against the dark monk’s cheek tenderly, still smiling he easily tired to expression his more joyfully air. A bit of silence while followed the soft physical contact before Lenny finally said something.

“Thank you I will be heading over to a inn to rest in dreams for a short time before night fall. You can freely wonder around town now but your welcomed to rest as well for a bit to, you can even share my bed if you so wished”

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen had calmed down, taking a breather and allowing his darkness to condense and hide itself within his heart, significantly reducing his muscle mass to the point where it was back to normal and his regular appearance arising from a pyre of purple flames. He was the regular Zen, not proud of what he just did...but he embraced his demons and controlled at least part of his dark side. Turning to Lenny, he decided not to accompany him, though the intention Lenneth had was lost to him. "Ah, I must go meditate...I should reflect on the violence I have committed and make tribute to the Great Hebi. I bid you adueu, Len. I hope to see you again, one day. Hopefully we can have that match, but I'd rather be around you as a friend, not a sparring mate. I've seen one too many rivalries." he sighed, nodding before brushing his hand through the air and opening a Akumanoei to a seclusive part of the world he was in, deciding to be in isolation for now.

[Exit and ENd]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top