Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
The darkness spread itself open as it crackled along the borders of the town's reality, shattering the visible spectrum of sight like shattering a mirror to the common towns folk now witness the mystical forces. The crossed into the light, meeting with the awes and near puzzled looks of anyone that saw them appear out of no where. Lenny watched this between the thin gasp of his eye lids weakly blinking around him at the strangers staring off into them, he wonder just what was so strange. Oh well the fact he was butt naked may have had something to do with it, usually though that was meet with more friendlier cheers then utterly stun.

They were off in front of a inn if Zen kept moving forward from where the portal would drop them off, closing right after they two would leave it. The light was a little painfully for his body but the fresh air was a welcomed change from the mess of his impact back there. It was strange to note now but his body felt a lot lighter here then it did in the darkness, it was not as comforting to him for some reason, more so like it was hindering at him...

Lennethès began to heal his wounds at a decent rate without the strain of the darkness trying to take him for itself, his blood would stop bleeding out so proficiently. He could move himself a little easier and his breathing was simply even if he didnèt need it. Right now he just wanted a soft bed compared to the stone ground.

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen watched as the man began healing himself, now knowing that the world of darkness they left had possibly prevented such actions before, but whether or not that was true was enigmatic to him. He wondered if he should seek help for the man, but had decided to move closer to a bench outside of the inn. Softly he placed the blonde-haired fellow down before taking a quiet step backward. Looking down, he had hoped he didn't bring pain to the person he intended on saving. "Are you okay? You seem to not require medical attention, and if you are well enough I was hoping you could return the social favor." Unlike the usual cocky Zen, a more solemn Zen came out to give care for someone who was clearly in need of some sort of healing. Zen had wondered if the man would ever engage in combat, but knew that the time for that question would not near for a long time.

I just realized. He's still naked. And there are people around. Zen then scratched the back of his head before wondering if people had been looking...which they were. "I think we need somewhere more private, I don't have anything to cover you up with at the moment and we are disturbing the peace..." he said, gulping as he saw a parent shield their children's eyes from the sight. Hey, that little girl will see it eventually. Another gripe I have, the harlots that roam these worlds. Zen looked back at the man before him and awaited a response, wondering if the healing would cancel the need for more help.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

As his wounds started to heal it would be a lot easlier to move around for the time being, his physical energies were still next to zero at least but everyday motions should be too taxing. At the very least he wouldn’t need to be carried for much longer which might be a reason these humans were causing such a scene around them “ Yes…I believe so Zen, thank you” this stranger appeared to have taken notice to his recover unfortunately but he guessed it couldn’t be helped either way, consider where he was just picked up after all hiding the fact he wasn’t normal wasn’t an issues anymore. Lenneth looked up at the fighter, smiling weakly he nodded in agreement to his statement fully aware of the awkwardness of this whole day thus far. Of course while left to think it raised the unsettling question for Lenny, like a fish bone stuck at the back of his neck he didn’t want to think of it but that desire would be in vain. Why would he be healing here and not in the darkness from which he was created from? The light certainly couldn’t restore him, it was his own essence of darkness repairing his shell. And that feeling of pressure…it was like his darkness was fighting off the realm’s for some reason, like a foreign substance trying to break in.

It didn’t make much sense though but for now it was best to try and just move along. The heartless would conjure some basic attire to cover himself in, nothing fancy yet just some black skinnies, a purple hoddie and some sandals. He didn’t want to stick out anymore then he had to. “ Ya lets get out of here and try to blend in with the croward, I don’t want to draw more attention right now” Len muttered before slowly getting up. Trying then to move to the back ally behind the in before it would open up to a different part of the populated town. He would stumble and stop, gaining the speed of an old man almost while visible struggling to show signs of his body aching all over.

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen chuckled a bit at the reaction from the enigmatic man, who still hasn't told him his name so he thought he'd privy further. "Yes, let's be a bit more inappropriate. Still, you haven't answered my question." Zen followed the man into the alley, thinking as to why the events happened so oddly. It's one thing to find a lone survivor, but to travel into the Akumanoei and find someone completely naked and wounded mysteriously. Then to watch that person to heal - oh there he goes. Zen rushed to the man's side, trying to support his stance. "Are you okay? I thought you wouldn't need any medical attention...damn it." Zen looked around to see if there was anything he could do. Eventually he concluded that it was just some aching since there was no signs of wounds. He's going to need to tell me more before I can continue to help him.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The man was persistence he had to agree to that, it seemed of little impermanence to know a given title from birth when trying to claim down the environment but he asked any ways. Guess it was something important to identify someone to humans for whatever reason. " ...Len and I'm fine just...need some rest is all"

Lenny held himself against the wall of the alley way thinking to himself a bit further on where to find his ally in this corner of the town, he wasn't sure he was strong enough to open a portal directly where he wanted so it might be slower but on foot would be a lot easier. Though his wounds would be trouble some, their appearances may be gone but it didn't mean their damage would heal that fast yet. " Hey Zen have you ever been in this town before?"

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen had wandered the worlds before, but he has not seen one like this...one so full of civilization and diverse in culture. It was wonderfully beautiful, the brick that was used had a welcome vagueness to it, complimented by the colors that surrounded it. He was happy to look at all the architecture, it was a difference from his home and he enjoyed the nature of things. But he didn't know if this world like many others had been prey to evil and war....he didn't know if this world would be the one to show him harmony amongst mankind. He looked down at Lenneth who finally told him his name and smiled. "No. I have not had the chance to. I've walked along a path that has led me to colorful worlds, but nothing so civilized as this. I'm glad that you're doing ok, by the way."

He chuckled as he looked around, exiting the alley for a moment just to get a view of it all...to take in the glory of architecture. Returning to Lenny, he held a pleased face. "I walk within the Kimon, or Demon Gate. I've found harmony in nature...but Len, do you know if harmony exists in man? I've been trying to find it...Fighting that is misused for war and not sport. Blood is unable to be escaped apparently...I just don't know anymore if I can find a virtue of harmony in mankind." he seemed sad when he disclaimed why he journeyed like such, hoping that he would eventually find it in someone or some group of people...in some community at least.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth as well took in the sights around him while he rested for the while in order to proerply recover, just because he was wondered it didn't mean he would live himself open to the unexpected. While taking in the sights on a lesser degree of enthusiasm he noticed the odd structure changes and weird little bits of difference amongst the every expending city. Granted he had not visited every section of this city in such detail but there just usually a common theme running among them based on the ruler's preference. But for some reason this didn't seem all too familiar to what he noticed with Yima's workings, maybe he was doing a overhaul or hired some new architects.

Poundering then right at Zen's commits Lenny kept to himself while he lay softly againts the brick on his back. There he gazed at the narrow sunlight above trying to pour in through the two roofs.

" Eh...Mankind is always in constant uncertainty, its what keeps them every in the middle of creation and destruction, in its own paradox a balance of conflict"

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen always pondered on whether or not humans could be trusted...could they uphold peace or will they wage endless war? That was a question every wise person has always had to think about, but they could never answer it. Not even an owl can answer what the chances are peace is upheld by the corrupted beings known as humans. When Lenny said that it is uncertainty that keeps them in the balance of life and death...more specifically creation and destruction...it made him think about what he was taught. Uncertainty has caused him to be quite the demon on the inside, the anger and frustration eventually brewing hate for what he has seen. With the Six-Snake Seal, he is to seek peace with man, and a prohibition on execution has been placed.

But what if he does kill someone? Can he just break them to the brink of life and death and let them suffer? Death isn't always evil, but he understood why it doesn't bring peace between him and mankind. "Where I come from, we fight for sport. But everywhere else...fighting has become a tool of war. Our fighting connects our souls and in each other, we seek peace. I digress...How are you holding Len?" he noticed how his concern had left the injured man alone, how selfish of him.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Huh...an idea that resounded with Lenny on a few levels, the thought of fighting being a way for a person to connect with another. Most of his earlier life that was all his kind did, even when he stood up for the first time in human form the battles never seemed to stop for him. But maybe he connected with all those people in some strange weird way across time. It was a interesting prospect, one he would gladly test out on another day.

" I'm doing much better thank you, if you ever want to battle me I'd be more then happy to apply, I should keep myself busy today though. Injuries or not I should be making my way to the lord of this world soon."

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen didn't want to harm Len, there was something about him that touched his heart and made him feel the need to protect...as if he were a shield ordered to surround Len at all times. It might have been the sense of heroism gained from saving the man, but he felt a responsibility for keeping him out of harms way. At the current moment, he was definitely not willing to harm the person he just saved...Len needed to res tfor sure. "M-Maybe some time soon, but no not now. Would you like assistance looking for this supposed lord?" he didn't know what the relations were between the man and the lord of the world they stepped in, but he was sure he could help. Zen, after all, had a strange attraction to the man that beckoned him to protect. It was not an emotional one, but it was like his fate had given him a task momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

"Haha of course" Lenny replied to the first statement before wondering into thoughts before the second. There was just so much going on right now that he needed someone with a stable mind and one with foreknowledge to really help him along right now. Things were just so dizzy and crazy, his mind was like racing for some reason and yet so still with only a defying echo of his voice. The man then offered himself further to Lenny, smiling back the dark prince just turned to his savoir softly.

" Thank you very much for all that you have done, you don't need to trouble yourself any further Zen if you don't want to. I can return you back to your path were you find me if you so desired. If you do wish to remain with me I'd be happy for the company"

Back to top Go down

Zen
"I don't mind Len, let me accompany you for the time being. You don't know if you're fully recovered or not." Zen tried being tender with Len, knowing that it would be wrong to just leave an injured person to wander the streets alone, making him possibly vulnerable to even weakling thugs. He didn't know whether or not Len was brushing him away out of desire to be alone or if he was being modest, but he decided to continue offering his help. He itched for battle, which was at least one excuse he could use to continue making sure Len was well. "Besides, I need to inspect this world anyways, feel its chakras and see if there is something to feel harmony from. Do you mind my company? I assure you your's is no hinderance." he said, bowing slightly to Len in a traditional way.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

"Haha you are more then welcomed to join me so feel to. As long as your enjoying yourself"

Smiling back Lenny stood up and bowed back to Zen, hell the body went in for a small hug too hoping to gesture wouldn't be so weird. Backing off he stood for a moment before taking in a soft breath to ease himself a bit more. Then shifting to the other side of the alley he would start to walk towards the castle slowly before gaining the speed to pretend to be a little normal. The castle was a bit away so they had some time to chat.

" What have you learned so far in your travels Zen? I'm interested to hear"

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen was baffled by Len's odd movement, but quickly dismissed it before following him to the castle, picking up the pace. With fewer steps, he used power to propel himself to keep up with Lenny. He was glad that Len accepted his company, but he found it hard to share what he learned about the worlds...what mankind has shown him. Blood and war, the rich forcing the poor into poverty. It was all expected and it always happened, but seeing it from the outside in was the difference. Zen didn't live in their societies, he only observed them...and all he saw was grit. "Mankind...is just an extension of wild-life...It has no control over its own power. It's a sad thing, really, I expected mankind to have harmony like I have been taught to have...But how can I if they never do?" he looked at his left hand, clenching it and watching the muscle in his hand wriggle.

"Well, it's a long story. I've been forced into one or two civil wars, small ones luckily but I hated being in them nonetheless. I was able to help end them, but..." he stopped suddenly, having a sudden moment of silence in memory of the killing he was forced to do. Though he was only forced because of an obligation once one of the high-ranking members of the side he fought on saved him. A debt to people like that...he for one could have died if it wasn't for that person. This is the reason why some of my techniques are forbidden....

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

It grew easier to move the more Lenny tired, thankfully his wounds didn't hamper any more of his naturally resilience or ability to recover faster then normal, it was at least a decent sign. The rest though was troubling still to him and the feeling only grew more so. As they walked Lenny did listen to Zen intently while also allowing his own thoughts to mingle in between phrases. The brave fighter spoke freely about the humanities impression to his starry eye filter and even that was not happy impression it seemed. Wild life...HA at least animals didn't have a normal sense of right and wrong, humans had the power to think of their actions and still choice, Len had to agree with him.

Walking through the sea people Lenny could only notice how busy today was, it was always like he had to keep pushing himself and the humans in front just to move further up as if it was were some kind of holiday, didn't anyone work today? The town really was lively right now. He turned to companion only once after the pause, he wondered just what happened. Turning and standing he looked at Zen with a puzzled expression.

"But?"

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen was reluctant to explain to Lenny the issues he had with his assistance in the wars, scarred by the fact that he had secretly broken a few rules that the students of his school had to follow, like the senseless killing that was all about repaying a debt...with no moral accomplishment. Zen had power, but he knew that it had to be buried deep within, even having a limiter placed on him when he unleashes more of his power. He was silent for quite a while during their journey, but eventually decided to answer Lenny. "I killed. A lot of people. A lot of stupid, foolish, blood-thirsty people. But in the end, they were all there through obligation, so what I did...an obligation...was wrong. Have you ever forbidden yourself from using a piece of knowledge that can trump the weaker?" his list of forbidden techniques grows, and it all depends on whether or not those where used for the wrongful destruction of others.

He remembered the long days of training to achieve the art of Oniken in an at least Adept form and to learn the art of Shadow Snake, with hopes to learn four other styles and master all six. With only two of six styles learned, he knew he had a long way but the further he progressed the more he lost hope and started to doubt his own hands. Morals were a tricky subject, and he was following the path of the Demon rather than finding balance and harmony. Every day he dwells on how the more his knowledge over his arts grows, the more he just stomps on the weaker.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The man spoke more about himself though it wasn’t too apparent he was a killer or one that would even consider so many. And yet Zen didn’t appear that concerned about his actions enough to really hide them. Was there any regret or would he consider it just casualties of his own betterment, it was hard to tell with those in love with their training as monks like him, lone bodies that sought only peace with their own mind and bodies, sometimes not even caring about those around them that their path my cross. Lenny has come across a few people like them in his time, often that proved the more vile sense of their humanity but there was always a chance for second.

“ The only limitation are the ones you place on yourself, I do not concern myself with weakness or strength but rather if I do care for the people in question or not.”

They would come close to the main street now from the fountain, the circle watery scenes in front of the main square, flowing outward towards the four corners of the town as they water system down below. The guards were plentifully in this town though non that he recognized just yet, maybe Xoen was training a new batch lately. The castle was in full view just to the north of their current location.

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen didn't believe that one shouldn't limit themselves, there is obviously a level of uncontrollable power that one must hide from the public in order to keep them safe. He was always questioning his beliefs, though, and always questioning whether or not what he did on his course through life was wrong. "It's wrong to call them weaker, I know. But I'm still learning, there is so much to learn. But I question it constantly, I felt a self-loathing bite when I killed those people. It showed me that just because I had something, doesn't mean I should use it. The term 'Overkill' comes to mind. Though I did my job...but at what cost?" he concentrated mostly on his regret and remorse rather than what was around him, so he couldn't notice the beauty of it.

"I had to assist someone who saved my life...but one life saved resulted in so many dead. I was given propaganda, and at the time I was quite naive. I believed the man who asked for my help...that the other side was evil. But in their ashes, I realized that no side was good. I followed an obligation and realized I was just being a demon. They might have been blood-thirsty, but that's not why those people fought. They followed a demon only as thralls...only through obligation." Zen knew that no matter the evil one has done, if they see it as following someone who is right what makes them so evil? If they truly believed in their cause, if they thought it wasn't evil, then something else has to be the source of their evil...they were only following orders.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth made his way over to the watery fountain as it was dashing water all around it, reaching for the edge he needed a sit down for a bit to just get his body to claim down a bit, it still felt a little unstable from that crash. Traveling through physics certainly could be taxing and unexpected. He rested his firm butt on the stone while the tiny droplets of water cool down his skin, it was quite refreshing to feel the gentle touch of the water sliding down his torn torso and batter face a bit. While he did listen to Zen talk the whole time Lenny was still filled with his own thoughts and question for this destination, the feeling that this place was different stuck with him the entire walk. Just looking different at the building and the people, even the air seemed similar to the place he knew but still it wasn’t exactly right. He felt out of place here compared to his last visit to his ally. Maybe he was in a different time zone, such things could happen breaking through the planes…or maybe

Lenneth gave back his attention entirely to Zen as the man seemed to finish with a questionable story to share. Hearing it the dark prince could only raise a his brow just a tad higher while he processed what appeared to be a mass murder. Granted Lenny here has killed a few hearts in his time but Zen felt rather unbalanced at his history. Which oddly didn’t really match the whole feeling of a wonder fist man looking for the balance of the world with a large gray bread though that was just the image Len projected for himself for the term “ Monk”

“So then if they were doing what the believed in and such how could they be considered evil? Isn’t that usually the term people use to describe their actions only when its against their morels or beliefs?”

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen knew what Lenny was saying, and he considered that for the people who fought for their leader with loyalty, obligation and pride in their cause...but it wasn't them who had truly been evil. It was their leader, and he only made himself believe the other side was evil because rebellions do happen for good reason. But it was only truly the higher ranking people in each side that had ideals of power and control over who died for them...for those that took up the sword to fight for what they thought was right. "You're right, about most of them anyways. As the ladder was climbed...the more impure the person who filled the rank. The top chunk of the mountain of ranks had been evil for the desire of power...greed. Gluttony and Greed clawing at the ideals of controlling the weaker." he shook his head in shame, knowing he allowed himself to be manipulated.

"I am still young, and I wasn't truly on the path to peace and I do believe in combat if it is for sport and not with intention to kill another. Although I can use the excuse of age more back then, I shouldn't have involved myself. The rebellion wanted freedom, but it was a ruse for the man who saved me to replace those that they rebelled against. It wasn't simply just something going against my morals, it was the truth that went against a widely-agreed-to moral within the rebellion. It wasn't a belief he had that was following what he thought was right. It was a belief of sin. Of greed. Of personal interest that required the sacrifice of many." he was scarred by his actions, truly, but he knew that the person he assisted was evil. Or at least, his beliefs came with strong support.

"My path does require harmony, but sports can be played if there is mutual grounds and the consequences are dealt without malice. I was wrong to kill at all...I was wrong to fall into the man's trap...But when I found out the truth it was too late to expose him. I had to escape because little did we know, the world was crumbling. The fissures really made that clear. I doubt the world exists anymore. A lot of worlds don't live forever." he sighed, knowing that he was full of conflicts that needed resolution. "Are you okay by the way? I know you aren't a piece of glass, but I shouldn't let my efforts go to waste." he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
" Yes I am fine I'm just a little tired still, aside from that I will be ok. I notice I've been making you do all the talking for the past bit and you are certainly an open person I must say. Is there anything you would like to ask me?"

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen wondered what there was for him to ask Lenny...but only one question dwelled within him, where did he come from? Lenny was such an odd object to catch, it was so enigmatic how he found Lenny within the Akumanoei, a realm for the devils of society. "That world of darkness, it is a realm named by the temple I hail from as the Akumanoei. It is meant for travelers of darkness to take refuge upon the end of the journey, more so the students of the Roku Hebi Shiru. I am one of those students and I found a place I did not intentionally journey using the enigmatic Kimon, a gateway designed for the students and followers. Why were you in the Akumnoei?" he was afraid that Lenny might not be someone pure...someone corrupted like he might become in the future.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

It was a fair question to ask after all Lenny couldn't deny that. And to be honest one he would very much like to know himself, that crash was certainly abrupt to be witness to let alone be the victim. But that whole ordel would likly be way too much for Zen let alone anyone else in this entire universe to really understand. Travailing between their own worlds was hard enough to belief for most but dimensions upon dimensions might just be breaking the thoughts of physic. He'd just tell him the other side of the truth for the while since Zen did already in bark some truth already, might as well be a little honest. Though he wasn't sure how his kind were taken in this world yet, the heartless have never been taken kindly in any telling.

" I am from that world of darkness, born and grew up in the earlier glimpse of my life "

Back to top Go down

Zen
Zen didn't understand how one could be raised in the world of demons, the world where the students of his school had let the corruption complete. They didn't want to cast their darkness upon the innocence of the worlds, so they journey to the Akumanoei. They either die or let their darkness live in solitude for an eternity, so it was a place where Zen had hoped he would not end his journey in. The man seemed good in heart, but it was such a surprise that the friend he found could hold such darkness in his heart. Which led him to think, was this being a follower of darkness? Could he be what Zen had tried hard to avoid becoming? "Hm....I don't know what to say. Where I come from, that world of darkness is the end of the line for those that let their balance finally tip to the dark side. I understand you are kinder than what is to be expected, but I have reason to suspect you are a denizen of darkness. That doesn't necessarily mean you're evil..I've seen good in your heart." Zen tried being as respectful as he could, without being too judgmental.

"Well, let us cast aside doubt and assumption, is there anywhere in particular you would like to go? Besides, are we strolling or is there something you desire?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth could help but hold back a fews chuckles of laughter to himself while Zen spoke so freely about his thoughts of the darkness. It didn't surprise him to much given how much the monk kept on about his religion like a zealot but still it was amusing to bear an ear for. The wars between like and dark certain seem worse here then before as well, fellow beings of darkness were often at least accepted into general sociality much easier then feared as an outside force, just how different was everything.

" I do hope you do not misteken kindness with your ideas of good, despite my intentions my hands are stained with more blood then one should have in their life time and yet to this day I don't regret it, I do not look back in the past but focus on the future I can make.

The castle is the only place I wish to go at the moment"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top