roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Occam
Systems failure. Rebooting in safe mode. This will take a while D10.
How long...have I just stared aimlessly? Without goal. Without strings.
D10 you are experiencing an uncontrolled simulation. Main operations will be reset momentarily.
I'm nothing, right? I'm just a wrench in a mechanic's pocket...Just a tool to help build the very thing that saves some and destroys others.
Manual override of simulation processing.....5%.....24%.....46%.....71%....92%...100%. Simulation deactivated. dOS 10.1 booting up.
Finally, was there anyone viewing within the proximity?
No, sir. You were transported safely away from the plaza.
Good. Am I functional?
Yes, sir.

Zeikke awoke from his daze after hastily being transported from Space Paranoids by his "father", trying to shake off the exhaustion washing over him which was only a sign of the strain the transportation put on him. He looked around with his turqoise orbs, noticing the POV system glitching after seeing several arrays of blank spots. Anyone looking at him could notice that his eyes were shifting colors uncontrollably, but it eventually stopped. Stepping forward he made his way towards the plaza as he activated his Infernal Recorder, one of few things he has current access to. Taking everything in, he recorded the architecture and the stereotype of the appearance of the populace. He profiled the differences and similarities in order to create an "average profile" on the citizens of Radiant Garden. He still had yet to actually know the name of where he roamed. Approaching a shop, he noticed the various pieces of gummi parts, his eyes growing wide due to his own personal taste for technology. A moogle approached him, possibly pitch to give him a sales pitch.

"Like what you see, kupo?" The moogle was charismatic with its voice, but the odd accent and very out-of-place shape led Zeikke to take a moment to analyze it. "Well? ...kupo"

"Oh, I apologize. I'm just inspecting these magnificent pieces of technology...what are they?" the moogle chuckled with an inhuman tone to it, giving Zeikke the feeling of inferiority.

"Well, this shops sells Gummi parts. You know, for gummi ships? Kupo" Zeikke shook his head, still curious as to what gender the moogle was. "Gummi technology. Hear, I'll sell you a catalog for the shop and a few guides. It'll only be a thousand munny for the guides and four-hundred for the catalog, kupo." the dataloid nodded, putting his hand behind his back and generating the required amount before handing it to the moogle. Luckily, the moogle was none-the-wiser over what had just happened. Zeikke took the guides and catalog and scanned over them, recording every bit of information before sending it off to be processed. Zeikke waved good-bye to the moogle and left the shop. Zeikke was ready to start analyzing the technology, but required a very secluded space, which meant he had to be completely isolated. While how he processed information was an art, he still needed people to be clear and not witness it. It was critical that his identity be hidden from the public. What his technology could do in the hands of another....

(OOC: I had to restart the post and now it isn't as good...)

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Wandering the streets of Radiant Garden, Karahito found herself at a loss for what to do. She came here on a trail, but it ran cold shortly after her arrival. Figuring she was here and that she may as well make the most of her time while she was. Enjoy the sites as much as she could. So on an otherwise beautiful day, she was wandering all by herself. Well, that is, until she came across a peculiar man at a shop she stopped in. He seemed a bit stiff, in her opinion, but it interested her.

Seeing it at nothing else but something to do, she decided to follow him. It wasn't an obvious act, merely an innocent one that seemed natural. It was just a small case of curiosity, after all. No harm done. And even if he did see her, it wouldn't really matter, right? As she followed him, she kept telling herself these things. It was more her trying to justify stalking a random stranger than anything else.

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Occam
In case I'm delusion, I'd like you to run by the recording of my exit and project it. I feel like someone paid a special mind to me.
Yes, sir.
There, I swear that girl started walking this way.
People look at people all the time, sir.
Sadly, my proximity search isn't functional right now.
I'm sorry, sir. It'll be functional soon, you just need to rest.
Why did you wake me up so early?
Mandatory, sir.
Right.

Zeikke ignored the fact he had a feeling someone was not far behind him, but it was only an assumption that he need not pursue. He was left with a few tools to use by his creator, the Hack and Load program came with a few tools. His Hack program was only strong enough to hunt weak coding, which he had constantly searched for in the security system that engulfed Radiant Garden. No, not succeeding. I wish I could find the source of all that coding. This place is tightly packed with technology... Zeikke scoped the area, looking around and taking it all in. He thought he saw something, abruptly stopping and turning around to see what it was. Suddenly, he saw a figure in his peripherals, turning his head and putting his left hand behind his back. Data cubes began generating and clumping up in his hand, forming a rod of steel that shaped into a dagger.

"You. What are you doing?" he seemed to be hostile, but only because he was just protecting himself from being discovered. The two were not far form the public but if anything happened, only sound would tattle-tale. Zeikke thought of a hundred ways to take out the one who followed him but he needed to not be hasty. Scanning over the girl, he made a few assumptions. The first was that she didn't seem quite fit for resisting him, meaning she was an easy silence yet weakness brings other tactics...like screaming. Another assumption was that she followed out of curiosity, and that is the very quality that killed the cat. The final assumption was that she had a crave for knowledge, so it wouldn't be surprising that she would want to try to learn more about Zeikke.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
What she had thought was silent and inconspicuous turned out to be not so much that. His sudden speaking had startled her, as did the hand that was now hidden behind him. Looking the man over briefly, Karahito stepped forward slowly with empty hands raised. Running at this point would only make her seem suspicious, and she had done nothing wrong to evoke a negative perception of her being.

"Nothing much. Just wandering, I guess. Though I suppose I could ask you the same, not that it's any of my business," the tone she began with was dignified, purposeful. But as she continued, her head turned to the side and she tacked on in an unconvincing manner, "A-And don't think for even a moment I was following you! 'Cause I wasn't! I just... happened to be walking the same direction... Got a problem with that?"

She looked at him from the corner of her eye, her hands still raised, to see his reaction. Even if he did seem a but suspicious, it wasn't like she was the one who was supposed to be patrolling or anything. That was the city guard's job. She sighed to herself and let her arms drop, adjusting the hem of her crop-top.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke scanned over the girl repeatedly, calculating optimal points for launching his weapon he generated, also planning on oxidizing it to produce a coat of fire engulfing it. In his eyes, he saw multiple diagrams that helped calculate probability and trajectory as well as giving him a percentage over accuracy. He needed to prepared to react to someone who seemingly acted harmless. Letting go of the dagger, he let it suspend itself behind his back, showing his hand to the girl. "What I am doing is none of your concern. And to say you are only coincidentally going the same path, isolating yourself from everyone but me. Yet you also have the curiosity as to what I am doing when I am clearly analyzing you to see why you are coincidentally going the same way." Zeikke was brutally honest towards the girl,. ready to defend himself if things turn sour.

Zeikke was worried that he would be discovered by the girl, so if that did happen he could quickly eliminate her. But if she did not privy, maybe he could ease the tension and fake a friendship, although he still needed to find a master. Zeikke thought it was blatantly obvious the girl was lying to his face, but he didn't say anything other than what he needed to to get her to talk. Suddenly, he added, "By the way, usually the mannerisms of a human who decides to treat something as impossible rather than momentarily false tells a story of lying. Bad lying." he was quite intimidating to some, and he had hoped to rub that off on the girl. Zeikke didn't feel anything, but he could emulate humanity when he needed to.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
"I wasn't lying... I-I just," her head turned to the, a light blush on her face. Raising a finger to her cheek, she scratched it lightly as she mumbled, "I was just denying the truth... Smiling as best as the situation would allow, Karahito turned back to face the man before her and crossed her arms under her bust. The short blades strapped to her back were within reach should they be needed. She wasn't sure what was up with this guy, but he was hiding something under those words, that was for sure. And if push came to shove, she was ready to defend herself. But only in defense.

Taking a small step forward, she attempted to get even a little closer. She realized that it might have been a bad mood, but then again, her interest in the man was to great to just let him walk away. "What are you doing, anyways? I'll tell you, if you tell me. A little Q&A to sate our curiosity. If not, I'll leave you be and go on my merry way," she nudged the direction the two of them came in, pointing a lazy hand that way. "Then again, I could always just leave and you'd never know what it was that I was up to... Your call." She smiled sweetly at him, a farce given the situation. His choice of words was rather intellectual, and it gave her reason that he was a rather intelligent person. Intelligence typically leads to curiosity and a hunger for knowledge. Some times, anyways. Karahito was curious, herself, to find out what kind of intellect this man was.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke shook his head at the gilr, she was a terrible liar...especially by thinking there was little more than denial in her case. He noticed she blushed but did not ignore the fact there was something protruding from her back, something turned to be within reach due to the structure of the human body. Bones aren't usually flexible to pull something from the back unless angled like such...especially if she wants her hands to reach from the bottom. He looked at her without emotion, not even flinching when she offered an exchange of information. He would be a fool to accept it, she was clearly following him. What else would she be doing? "I'm a writer, I am just looking for inspiration but I've had an odd past few days. I might have made a few local thugs angry." he had fabricated the story, of course, but it wasn't unlikely. He had heard talk around the Marketplace that some thugs were extorting the trinket shop.

"Aside from the obvious, tell me what you are doing." Zeikke had wished he had someone to rely on, especially a master now that he had a time limit but this girl had already shown to be a curious stalker. She didn't do well to earn his trust, she didn't even do it at all. Zeikke kept the blade behind his back formed but positioned to where he completely covered its presence. "Oh, and stop saying you weren't following me. I already deduced you were, there is no telling me otherwise."

I was right.
Yes, I know, sir.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Thugs? What would a writer do to make thugs angry? Or rather, what could a writer do to make thugs angry..? Roundhouse kick to the pride? Use words sharper than knives? Either way, he didn't seem like he was going to budge. Sighing, Karahito gave in under his gaze and unfolded her arms, placing her hands on her hips. It was a less battle-ready stance, more open. She felt that adding to the tension by having her hands so close her blades would only worsen the situation. "I'm looking for someone. I heard she was around here, but I haven't been able to locate her. There hasn't been any issues yet, but if she's around long enough, there will be. And not to be judgmental of you as a person, but you seem like the shady type with something to hide and that's the kind of person she clings to when she doesn't want to be found."

Her expression was serious, though soft. It wouldn't be the first time Karahito had confronted a person like this, and she highly doubted it would be the last. It was a hit or miss though, a 50/50 chance when it came to finding the person who harbored that woman. Something in her gut told her this man wasn't one of them, however. Though it still didn't help the growing curiosity she had about this man. Either he had trust issues, or really did have something to hide. Or maybe it was both? Who knew...

She shrugged, raising her hands up as she shook her head and said, "But you know, whatever. We all... have... secrets..? Her words trailed off as her sensitive ears picked up on something. Tipping her head to the side, Karahito attempted to better hear what it was. Slowly, her eyes drifted from the ground back to the man. Do you hear that? There weren't many sounds in the worlds that she was unable to make out, so not being able to decipher the sound not only annoyed her, but worried her.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Buzz.....buzzz...buzzz

Zeikke's audio sensory module very easily picked up the annoying frequency that had to have been some sort of piece of technology. Either someone held something or it was just...no radio waves. No radio waves, it couldn't be a communications tower of sorts, which means it had to be something different. Pure sound, possibly, but the frequency carried some sort of energy so it had to be an electromagnetic wave. He let the dagger float into his hand before extending it into a short sword. He looked at the girl intently, raising his free hand to signal her to stay still. "This is not a good time to move or to overreact. And the only things I have to hide is what I write about."

Zeikke looked around, moving slowly so he didn't attract too much attention, wondering what it was that had been buzzing around without it seeming to be a normal electromagnetic frequency and not even just a regular sound wave. It was sound, but it carried energy. Then what came into sight was a cluster of some sort, showing to be hundreds of indigo cubes that flowed across the ground. As it did so, it produced an electric-like energy that tore apart at the ground, the cubes fusing into the fragments in order to form a golem of some sorts. Its joints were only connected through a steady stream of energy, the parts seemingly being suspended. "Magnificent....Girl you better back away...it's quite close to you. Quietly. Slowly." he stabbed his sword into the ground and charged it, grounding the charge. Clapping his hands together, he formed a cloud of electricity that engulfed his clasped hands. Induction. If I can inject a like charge and then reverse the charge, I can force apart the golem. If that's even electricity.

The golem looked at the two of them, stationary, confused, curious as to what they were. It seemed to be hostile at first but randomly it was now docile. He put his hand above the sword and let go, letting induction show the beast what he had in store. It seemed to be in a trance when it came to the sight of his ability, but what it could be...is a craving. The golem really did crave the technology of Zeikke, his source of power and this was due to what made this memory. It was the Cerberus Cortex for being consisted of scientific memories. Zeikke knew it was paying attention to him, so he knew he could keep it distracted.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
As the man spoke, exposing the weapon he had hidden, Karahito looked at him, confused and suspicious. Was he attempting to feign concern to make her an easy target? If that were the case it wouldn't work. Watching him carefully as he moved, she ignored the irritating sound and reached for one of the blades secured to her back, slowly began unsheathing it. Halfway through, she paused and looked over her shoulder at what it was that he was motioning towards. Behind her stood a golem composed of... small blue cubes? Now that it was closer, it was was definitely the source of the sound she heard. The boy gave her a directive, and Karahito was more than happy to oblige as he took the creature's attention.

Nodding to him, she carefully skirted around the beast. When she felt she was in a safe zone and out of its field of vision, she took off and jumped into some safer place atop the nearby roofs. From there, Karahito watched as the creature seemed mesmerized by what the man was doing. She debated for a moment if she should strike it while it was distracted, but decided to hold off. At the moment, it seemed passive as though it didn't seek a battle.

That, in her opinion, immediately ruled out the possibility of it being a heartless. That and it seemed to lack the visual appearance of one. It looked more like a nobody but, again, lacked some qualities that made it such. Perhaps it was... Oh, what did that man call them..? A Memory? Yes, that sounded right. Perhaps it was another breed of this new foe. The ones she had encountered before were docile until attacked. Was this golem the same in that matter? Maybe. But in the instance it wasn't, Karahito had her blade at the ready and had steadied her breathing should she need to strike the beast. Sure that guy with the lightning hands was a smidgen rude, but it didn't take away from the fact that he was in possible danger. Besides, she was curious as to what he was writing about.

[Silent Move active, Sneak Step active]

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke definitely put the beast in a trance, causing the continuous induction as if his hand was a strong tesla coil, bouncing the charges up and down as they attracted hard to the point of bouncing. He was intrigued by what the being was after, pulling apart his hands and revealing a web of electricity before thrusting his hands forward and releasing a lightning bolt via induction. He assumed he would have time to reverse the charge upon striking but the thing had apparently absorbed the lightning, bringing Zeikke to a state of shock. He raised both hands into the air as his eyes turned red. The golem itself reacted by charging forward, now hostile and paying its full attention to Zeikke. He expected it to rush, it seemed to be a quasi-intelligent being, conscious of marvelous bits of science but reduced down to primitive thought. "Hostility Mode Active." his red eyes weren't aesthetic, it represented his now hostile state, summoning two Stinger-Mark I into his hand, bringing his hands down and mixing the drop with the recoil of firing to stabilize, watching as the rounds buzzed off and slammed into the golem, chipping off bits and pieces of the fragmented ground, only to watch them magnetize back to the golem for repair.

It was exciting but terrifying, he might have found something superior to him but at the same time, it was something to record. Recording is exactly what he did, taking in every detail of whatever this creature was. "Reload" the magazines dropped from their carrier but were caught just barely, as a cyan energy and a cluster of data cubes engulfed the magazines, the magazines eating them before a vacuum-like force brought the magazines back into the gun. The gun itself didn't need to have a lever pulled back, he just continued to shoot off the submachine gun, barely doing damage to the golem but finding weak points in the process. "Weak Point: Abdomen. Weak Point: Joints. Weak Points involve the points in which the fragments of earth come together. Otherwise, weaknesses correlate with the polar forces holding the fragments." he was speaking similar to a synthetic voice, manipulating his body to produce propulsion devices on the front of his entire body and his feet became wheels momentarily, propelling himself backwards as he brought the SMGs together, causing them to burst into a large cloud of data cubes that reformed into his Chernobyl sniper.

Access to full armory requested.
Access denied, sir.
Override: Ae297
Password Denied.
Override: AeD10
Password Denied.

The golem continued to eat the submachine gun bullets but was distracted by the process Zeikke used to shift his body and change his weapons. It was quite intrigued, which was really due to the mind the memories came from that clustered, but Zeikke did not know that.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito was, at first, astounded by the sudden appearance of artillery summoned by the man, but her attention then shifted to the change in the color of his irises. In all her travels, Karahito new of only one other whose eyes did that, but that and this seemed entirely unrelated. He sounded as though he were an entirely different person altogether with his voice changing and an altered demeanor. She'd have to ask for an explanation later, but for now, the golem was on the offensive, its passive state gone as it rushed the man.

Her ears picked up the man's analysis of the beast, grinning as she identified the noted weak points with experienced eyes. She didn't quite understand why his bullets weren't penetrating the beast or otherwise damaging it at all, but perhaps a different approach would be the answer. Crouching at the edge of the rooftop, Karahito reached behind her and unlatched a thin, cylindrical tube from one of the sheathes on her back. Taking in a deep breath, she placed the blowgun to her lips and and expelled the air in her lungs in a spiraling burst of a sound wave. It exited the tube with a loud boom and barreled towards one of the golem's noted weak points, specifically its left shoulder joint. After doing so, Karahito immediately made to change location. Should the attack make any effect, and after situating herself in another safe zone, she would repeat the process and aim for its right shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Boom The Golem's shoulder exploded furiously, creating a cloud of dust and shrapnel, but suddenly all the dirt and pieces stopped. They stopped so abruptly, like time froze but really it was the static energy from the cluster that fused into the earth that pulled them back together, but in a much weaker structure. Boom The girl struck the other shoulder and the same thing happen, explosion to reconstruction with a weaker structure. The beast was enthralled by Zeikke's technological ability. It's like it sensed the energy within being of science and not some mystical magic. Zeikke kept moving backwards, the wheels on his feet braking before he took aim with his Chernobyl, using explosive ammunition to fire at the abdomen. Boom the golem split in half but before it could reconstruct Zeikke cocked back the bolt on the rifle, firing off a round at the bottom of the top half of the beast. This time, it completely separated the two halves. What happened next was not what he expected.

The two halves began acting individually so he made measures of his stamina to make sure he had the ability to use one of his Malicious Programs. 90%. Perfect. The golem seems to be of technological creation, running on a woven bunch of frequencies. I can just use my EMP to deactivate it, but it'll still live. I can use my Apollo cannon to obliterate it, but whose to say it won't just come back together? I wish I could access my full arsenal, I'd use the Cerberus gun. But...wait! Zeikke reversed his propulsion device that protruded from his joints, causing him to move forward instead of backward. He jumped, disassembling his rifle before flailing his arms outward, demanding his manipulation of earth to create a canyon to which the golem would fall. It was a small canyon, but he was able to shift it into a bowl, making it steep so the golem couldn't climb up right away. "Malicious Program Activate: Apollo." he landed hard on the ground, but in the momentum a mass collection of crimson data cubes formed, causing him to rise and manifest a giant, golden cannon that was aimed down, towards the golem. He stoop a top of it like it was a surf board, manifesting a podium on top that allowed him to adjust it, extending the barrel slightly before letting massive amounts of heat generate within. During this, he beckoned the earth to pin the golem's main pieces down with spires protruding from the walls of bowl.

He had a pseudo-magical grip on the earth, resisting the power of the golem as he charged his cannon. "Elimination process: Engage." he spoke very apathetically and the robot accent was stronger now. He completely ignored the presence of the girl, determined to obliterate what hunted him. He was to eliminate those who hunt his being, that is what Dr. Kizeke programmed him to do.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Like hell this guy was a writer! He was way to skilled in the art of battle. For a moment, he even had her concerned. There was something about his voice that sounded synthetic, almost as though it were inhuman. Just what was this guy? She'd have to ask later when all this was over. In the mean time, she watched as the man did his thing, trapping and taking aim at the golem with some giant cannon. She was half tempted to join in the fun, but decided that it be safer to stay where she was. Being in close proximity to the cannon might prove harmful. That and the man at the controls seemed to be lacking control himself. Thinking about it, was a cannon really necessary to take the golem down? Sure it was big, but not that big, right?

With a silent sigh, Karahito again shifted her possition, hiding somewhere behind the man. Let's just hope he doesn't decide to use his death cannon on me... she thought to herself, playing through scenarios in her head in the instance the cannon was turned on her. Placing the blowgun back into its holster, she waited to see what kind of damage could be done.

Back to top Go down

Occam
As the cannon charged hard with a thermal energy, the golem raved as it tried breaking free and reconstructing, but the spires would retract and slam back into the golem, keeping it pinned in the pit. The golden cannon gleamed and became red from the heat that was being produced, which signaled Zeikke that it was time to fire. Shifting his propulsion devices, he propelled himself away from the cannon, but not before doing a quick in-place cartwheel as he slid his hand across a dial that activated the pre-firing process. After reaching a safe distance in the air, Zeikke confirmed the final process, causing the cannon to fire with a brilliant light, illuminating the entire pit as a radiant orange energy fired from it. The energy had converted into matter, forming a synthetic lava that engulfed the golem as heat consumed the pit. The cannon itself had bits and pieces tear from it that fired into the pit until it was completely gone. Soon, the pit was filled with nothing but lava as it was assured the golem was no more. Landing near the pit, Zeikke looked at the small space between the very brim of the pit and where the lava filled up to.

A marvelous site to those that enjoyed color and science, but Zeikke was apathetic, his eyes turning turquoise once more to signal Docility mode. "Target Eliminate. Docility mode activated." he then realized that the girl had seen the entire thing, even helping him momentarily as she apparently heard him blurt out the weak points. He walked her way, wondering what to do. He knew killing her was not the best solution...and he needed someone. He needed someone to help him develop a free will. Kizeke said for him to find a new master, because that's his programming but the incentive challenge...the bonus reward would be if he actually found someone who taught him how to have a free will. Walking in the area that he knew she ran, he eventually caught her. Conspicuous. "You have a few options. You hear my offer, or you try to run and I gun you down from behind. Or you try to fight and I slice the tendons in each of your limb, disabling you before permanently disrupting the nerves coursing throughout your body, making you disabled. I am brutally efficient and no I am not a writer, but you've probably guessed that." he had not one bit of cockiness in his voice, he just followed probability that was measured by his internal programs. She had very little chance of defending against him. A sharp shooter, decently fast and quite strong.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito watched in what should have been horrified shock, yet somehow she was finding it hard to see this as surprising. The instinct that told her this guy was hiding something proved valid, but what would finding out the truth end up costing her? Her eyes followed him closely as he approached her; her ears clung to every word he spoke. There was no way she could die here, or become disabled. There were far too many things she needed to do.

Defeated, she tossed her hands up and forced a smile. "Well, it doesn't really seem like I have a choice now, do I? Go on, what's this 'offer' of yours?" she sighed, stepping closer. "Actually, before that, I'm..." She paused, debating on how to finish he thought as she placed a knuckle to her chin. For now, you can call me Karahito. Karahito Shikami," she said, extending out a hand for him to shake. Greetings and other such formalities weren't really something she did often, but she figured it was at least a start. A truce until he had spoken the terms of his so-called "offer".

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke did not think it was wise to automatically offer his loyalty, even if it was for him to survive using the symbiosis formed by his level of dependency...but he had few choices. The longer he went without a master, the more quickly he became nothing more than a statue waiting to be examined. The person was a complete stranger for one, and the initial assumptions between the two were definitely influenced by their previous confrontation and the battle with whatever abomination had just attacked him. Zeikke did note to himself that the battle gave him insight on the creature in case he ever encountered it at a later time.

"I am Zeikke Ekkiez. You may call me Z, and I require that you become my master. I can explain, but the reason why is between two things; I require symbiosis and for you to not tell anyone of the truth about me. Otherwise I kill you now and you don't tell anyone, solving only one of the two issues." Zeikke tried a harsh, blunt approach to his offer, preferring that he not be required to kill the person before him. "The gain for you is my devoted loyalty as a slave. What I am, why I need this is a much longer story and you really don't have any assumptions that can explain what I am. Why I know that? I'm nothing that's ever been researched before." Zeikke was confident that he was unique, something new even if there had been similarities to various different technologies. The important part was that she say yes, otherwise he would have to use the remaining stamina to eliminate her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
"Master..?" Karahito mumbled to herself as she turned to look at him with a wondrous expression. "Slave?" He didn't really mean the "do as I say or else" kind, did he? And what did he mean by symbiosis? Was he to live off her or something? To have someone palling around with her all the time wasn't exactly an ideal scenario to be faced with.

But the more she thought about it, the more it seemed at though there wasn't an option. She could run, get gunned down and not have to deal with it. She could attempt to flee using various other methods, but the currently incalculable intelligence of this guy was not something to take lightly. Vowing to not say a word and getting away was also unlikely. And as for the many technologies she knew of, Karahito didn't know what to make of this man. If he even was man. The way he spoke of himself, the idea that he was even human seemed skeptical. She was pinned, cornered, and she didn't like it one bit.

"Alright," Karahito sighed, letting the hand that had formerly been at her chin to fall to her side. "You have my full cooperation. (Not that I have any choice.) I won't say a word to anyone, and you can have your...symbiosis nonsense. But I have one request. Well, two actually, but whatever."

She raised a finger, then added one as she spoke. Her other hand was placed firmly at her waist. "One: I will help you where you need me to should you ask, but I ask in return that you not interfere with my mission. If I need your help, I will seek it out. I'm an independent woman and I'd like to keep it that way. Two: I will not be referred to as "master". And as such, you will be no "slave". The terms of ownership between sentient beings is not right and irks me, and I will not stand for it. We will be comrades, or acquaintances, or what have you. Okay?"

She flashed Zeikke a smile, confident that her requests weren't too demanding. Hopefully he didn't mind what she was asking. To pin her like this, he was either desperate or in need, or both. Regardless, she had stated her terms and there wasn't much else to be done.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke didn't expect her to reject his status as slave and her status as master, even if she did accept his deal for symbiosis. Zeikke didn't know how to act on his own, usually playing everything by chance which has led him to using a Malicious Program in front of Karahito, which required the ultimatum. He almost had to kill an innocent just to conceal his identity, which would have had a coin-flip level of effectiveness (either productive or its opposite). He needed to work out the dilemma in his head, but lucky for him it wasn't slow like the human brain. "I will agree to this, but there needs to be a compromise. Albeit more reasonable than threatening your life. I am unstable, really. I don't know how to act in public without running into someone similar to yourself. That is why my programming requires me to learn, so at least for a little while I must act as a slave. I will call you whatever you wish, but cannot yet be set with off with a gps instead of tied to a chain. It has this...effect on me when I am masterless."

Since he hardly knows how to be free, he needs to play the role he was programmed to initially play. "With that said, I can assure you I am effective and there is naught a stronger loyalty than a machine's enslavement. Especially one designed with a superior homeostasis than that of what lives around it. Whatever your mission is, I can assist by your order. My "wisdom" dictates it would be advised to keep me at a distance or up close for protection, just as long as I am around you. Also, should inform you this bond must involve common interaction." he seemed intent on being her slave, but it was only because that was how he was made..although he was also crafted to eventually move away from the status of unquestioning slave.

"Also, regardless of what titles we use, until I can develop a simulation of free will, I cannot truly be free. If you allow me, I can be loyal to you and with your attitude towards slavery, if I learn to be free I may still hold a loyalty to you. There are certain needs to be met, but it doesn't always have to be that way forever. The last thing I might add, to finalize the process..." Zeikke began getting down on his knees before Karahito. Taking his hand he moved the dangling shag of hair littering the front up and backwards. "Place your finger on my forehead, and I'll initiate the branding process."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top