Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zdynasty

zdynasty (my name does not have a capital letter ok?)

Magestic Tree Lover

Character Info

zdynasty

Species: Green Alien

Stats

Height: 4'5

Weight: 30lbs.

Info

History: He ran away from his plant at age five, his family attacked him so he simply put a fire spell on them; but he did not kill them and earth was the goal for him to go too. However humanity did not exept him, fortunately two orphans named Bob and Roy, both boys, found him and sparred with him from time to time. Most of the time though, they stayed at there hideout it was a cave with some chairs and a table nothing to hard to come by. zdynasty usually was out fighting and practising magic. His brother ran away as well; which is a big part if his journey, he doesn't know what happened to him. Roy is now dead.

Weapons/Items: Magic. His spells consist of the following: Fire, Ice, Healing, Meteor blast, Freeze touch, Magic blast, Bane of the undead,and Portal ( portal does not away's work). (Explanation to be explained in topic)

Last edited by zdynasty on December 29th 2014, 5:16 pm; edited 10 times in total

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
I forgot the stats but here they are

Appearance: https://imgfast.net/users/3412/69/47/79/avatars/2513-39.png  just click that

level:1
strength:3
constitution:5
m.affinity:7
m.resistance:5
dexterity:6
speed:8
stamina:8

fun fact: zdynasty is scared of doctors scientists most humans and a lot more

Last edited by zdynasty on December 11th 2014, 5:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty is like a leaf He has chloroplast (that's why his skin is green) so when its hot he can breath the air that all humans breath when its raining he stores his air and results him to him starting to not breath which he can do for (up to) 5 days so a weekday when he scared he turns yellowish orange that means choroplast will deactivate and he can still kinda breath
but when he not scared anymore he will turn back to green

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top