roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krystal
It was once again a normal day in Radiant Garden. The girl known as Krystal merrily skipped through town, oblivious to all the people avoiding her. It wasn't really a problem for her. People gave her whatever food she needed before running away in a panic, so she was fine on the food end. And she didn't really get bored; she managed to entertain herself rather easily. And since nobody was kicking her out of town, she didn't see a problem with taking a friendly walk.

Krystal wondered what she could do today. Maybe she could ask someone if they needed help? They usually didn't. Then they usually shut the door in her face. She was starting to think that this whole curse superstition thing wasn't that great a thing. Oh well! It'd work out in the end! Krystal's merry attitude continued as she skipped along the roads of the city.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
The Gummi Ship flew around the castle and soon parked itself in an out-of-the-way alley in the marketplace fo Radiant Garden. The thief opened up the hatch and climbed out of his ship, easily landing on the stone floors of his home. "Well, welcome to my home world," Mystic informed his passenger (who's name he still never learned nor asked for), "Radiant Garden." The marketplace was bustling as usual, and it seemed there were no signs of any threats like the Heartless attacking, so everything was okay for the time being.

Mystic didn't really acknowledge the people who felt uncomfortable right then as he walked out of the alley. He turned to the girl and said, "So, I assume you want to look around for something that might help you, right?" The marketplace was a good start, but they could probably get in to the castle if they needed.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Mireya
As the machine made its descent, the goddess opened her eyes and looked at the new world that had suddenly appeared before her. She had taken the opportunity to “sleep” during the travel, though it was a different type of “sleep” than that of normal living beings. It was a way to periodically check her “health” and to restore the spiritual energy wasted during the day. She was in a weaker condition now, so she needed to sleep more often, at least once every two days. Inconvenient, but nothing she could do about it.

“Radiant Garden…” The goddess didn’t respond to Mystic, entranced with the strange architecture of the city once she walked out of the ship (that had either been ignored or simply unseen by the common folk). It was rather similar to Traverse Town, in a way… but it looked “cleaner” and “brighter”. She didn’t know how to explain it with words.

Curious, she walked out of the alley, following Mystic, but once she did, she immediately noticed something: there was the scent of something “dark” in the air. Looking around, it was obvious that the common folk were a bit “agitated” by something. It didn’t take her long to notice the figure of a young girl, skipping along the road with a happy expression on her face. It was the type of human that the goddess liked the most, one that didn’t seem to care about difficult things… but it was strange how everyone seemed to avoid her.

“That human…” It was then that she noticed. “She is cursed.”

The goddess quickly stepped into the road and stood in the middle of the girl’s way. The woman stared at her, both with her physical eyes and her “mind” eye. She was trying to determine just what type of curse this person was carrying, disregarding anything else. “Curses” were something that interested the goddess… mainly, because she lived most of her life getting rid of them, and because she suspected a “curse” had been the one responsible for the demise of her world.

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Krystal's merry skipping was interrupted by some girl in a hood. She came to a stop and tilted her head. Did she want something? People usually didn't want something from her. Well, at least recently. Nearby people began to stare with worry: some of the shopkeepers and some silver-haired boy included. Did she want to play, maybe? That would be fun!

"Hello!" Krystal chimed merrily, "I'm Krystal! Nice to meet you! Are you new? You seem new. Wanna play?" Truly oblivious to everything that was going on, Krystal just stared merrily. at the other person in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic was, at first, assuming that his travel partner was just interested in the town and its interesting architecture. Yea, the town did look really unique. But no, it was somehing else. It was a girl in a hat, merrily skipping along the road. And according to his new friend, she was cursed.

He heard about her. Everyone dodgd her, though Mystic must have done so on accident, because he never bumped in to her. He felt like that something was going to go wrong for someone. Hopefully not.

Back to top Go down

Mireya
The goddess stared at Krystal's eyes. The girl... she was definitely cursed. But maybe because of her current state, the goddess couldn't exactly determine the nature of the curse. It must be bad enough for everyone around to avoid her as they were doing right now though. However, the girl herself didn't seem to be aware of it, and if she did, she probably didn't think of it as something big.

"What a strange human..." The goddess muttered to herself after hearing her questions. The girl, Kyrstal, just approached her and asked if she wanted to play. Play? What did this human mean by play? The goddess titled her head in thought, trying to come up with an answer.

"I am new here, it is true. I have come from far away. However, I cannot play, for I need to find 'something' here to help me in my 'quest'."

That was an appropiate answer. The curse of the girl interested her, but she needed to give other things priority.

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Krystal tilted her head. No time to play, huh? Aw, oh well! She could play by herself! She had been doing it for awhile, after all. But that wasn't important. She was looking for something! "Looking for something?" Krystal asked, "Ooh, ooh, maybe I can help! I haven't been able to help people much lately, but I wanna try! Please please please?"

Oh, maybe this was her chance! She could help people, she really could if they just wouldn't avoid her! She just looked straight at the girl with a determined and hopeful look.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic gulped. Were they really going to drag a cursed person along with them? Mystic would rather not have the stuff in his backpack broken. You can't score things if they're broken in to pieces! He looked around quickly...nothing bad so far. Maybe everyone was just joking about the curse thing? He really hoped so.

Mystic walked up to his friend and said, "We should get going now, right?" He was just trying to save any bad possibilities that would come up from happening. Hopefully. At least until they left.

Back to top Go down

Mireya
The goddess didn't know how to respond at the girl's goodwill. She really wasn't expecting her to offer her "help" out of the blue. Of course, under normal circumstances, she would have accepted anyone that was willing to aid her without expecting anything in return… but Mystic’s words made the goddess remember the “condition” of the young girl. She was, after all, cursed. Naturally, bringing someone like that along could bring about more “bad” and “good”.

“…maybe you’re-“

However, before she could say the word “right”, she was interrupted by something rather unexpected: an object had fallen from the sky and crashed exactly between her and Mystic. Looking down to it, the goddess noticed that it had been a flower pot, probably from one of the buildings. If they had moved just a little, it could have hit one of them with ease.
In the following seconds, a series of unfortunate events took place: the wheel of a cart fell off, a window broke seemingly out of mere coincidence and a dog even bit the hand of a random passerby for no real reason. The goddess wouldn’t have paid attention to any of that if she hadn’t “felt” the darkness possessing the girl at work.

“I see.” Without warning, she stepped towards the girl and took her face between her hands. The goddess looked at her eyes closely, not missing any detail of what was inside, before letting go of her, seemingly satisfied.

“I shall let you help me with my ‘quest’, if you still wish to." She finally proclaimed, looking back at Mystic the following moment. Though she didn’t think it was important to ask for his opinion, as the boy had been helping her for a while, she felt that she needed to confirm it with him: “Any objections?”

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Oh, no, bad stuff was happening again! Some people should really watch their carts, flower pots, windows, and dogs, those are all really dangerous things! She didn't understand why these things happened, but everyone seemed off better not talking about it.

Then the weird lady grabbed her face and stared into it. Krystal giggled; she really felt like making a funny face right then and there. But the girl seemed to stop suddenly and decide that it was okay for Krystal to help. Wait, really? "Yippee!" she exclaimed, "I won't do anything bad, I swear!" Just because she had self-defense weapons didn't mean she was a bad person, after all!

"So where do we start!?" Krysttal asked excitedly, "...wait, what are we doing again?"

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic just froze when the flower pot fell. Was this the curse? Or was literally everything happening there the curse? Mystic wasn't too happy about this and was just about to try and get the hooded girl away from this Krystal person, but then the same friend was trying to let Krystal join them. And then Krystal decided herself that meant it was okay.

Normally Mystic would've been against it. Yet Krystal seemed so young and innocent. He really didn't want to hurt her...ugh, he knew he would regret this later. "I suppose so," Mystic finally said with a sigh, "Let's see where this gets us."

Back to top Go down

Mireya
The girl seemed eager to help, and the boy named Mystic, though reluctantly, accepted her into their group. The goddess nodded at their somewhat-favorable responses.

"All in due time." She responded to Krystal. "For the moment... walk with me."

And the goddess began to walk away, following the road in front of her feet. She'd made sure with her ears that the two youths were following her, and with her eyes she'd check out the town, it's architecture and the type of people that populated it. Though she was keeping an eye out for anything that may seem interesting (the big castle at the distance certainly caught her attention), she was more interested in finding a secluded-yet-open place, somewhere with no people around to bother them. In the meantime...

"Young girl." She'd turn an eye to Krystal. "Talk about yourself. Who you are, what you can do." Her eyes would shift to Mystic. "Boy. Do the same."

Her questions didn't come without a purpose... and they'd understand what it was soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Krystal saluted and nodded before just going back to her merry walk. She was able to stay with the group, though her attention was somewhat caught a lot of places. She didn't understand why. Maybe it was just something about her that made her special. She liked being special.

Then, suddenly, the other girl was talking to her. "Ooh, I know!" Krystal said enthusiastically as someone nearby tripped, "I bought some weapons for self-defense! Some steel glove things and a sharp pointy dagger! Ooh, but I can also shoot rose petals at people! And I can create dark mist!" Krystal paused her speech for a moment before bringing up, "Um...I can also eat curses and other negative body effects. Well, maybe its not eating, but it kinda feels like it. I only did it once to a sick bird..." Funny how she felt sick afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic already regretted this decision, but hey, what could he do? He honestly thought over this in his head, and it probably would screw them over if something showed up. However, since that wasn't the case, Mystic just watched his head, sides, and shoes to see if nothing would go wrong.

For a few moments. Then the non-cursed girl asked them questions, and Krystal flat out spit her abilities out. Mystic just shrugged and said, "Nothing too special really. Magic is my specialty, but I can work close range I guess.I specialize in healing, lightning, and a tiny bit of darkness." It helped him out in the job, really.

Back to top Go down

Mireya
So the two of them could defend themselves. Not only that, but they seemed to know how to control magic, which she could tell was a rarity just by looking at the townsfolk (that were still avoiding her). Even in her homeworld, there were just a few families that were taught how to cast magic, and it was really "specific" magic. Controling electricity or gravity... but never something like rose petals. Out of coincidence, the goddess had met two out-of-the-norm humans. She had yet to ascertain their characters and abilities... but if they were good enough, then they'd truly be able to help...

They reached a part of town that was seemingly abandoned. Empty building surrounding a medium-sized plaza. There wasn't a soul around, except for a small number of stray cats. The goddess looked at them for a second, and they immediately fled the scene.

"This is an adequate place." She said once they arrived.

The goddess walked a few steps away, creating a suitable distance between her and them. Her body slowly turned around, revealing the same neutral expression as before... only this time, it looked a tad bit more serious.

"You two wish to aid. If so, then this is the first task you need to accomplish."

The woman pulled down her hood, reveaing a pair of fox ears, the same that Mystic had seen for a brief moment the day before. From inside her coat she took a crystal sphere, one that would resemble the ones that fortune tellers use. She'd hold it between her hands for a second, and it's soon start floating by her side. Last, but not least, a large, white fox tail would become visible from behind her back, being as big as she was.

"Defend yourselves."

The attack would come only with that short notice. From the floating sphere, two arrows made out of green energy would dash through the air, heading towards Mystic and Kyrstal respectively. It would only hurt, and it'd leave no injuries. But it was necessary to see just how would they react to it.

[Leaf Arrows x 2 Casted]

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Krystal merrily followed the group into someplace rather empty. Where did everyone go? Did they run away from her again? People liked to run away from Krystal. It was like tag, kinda. She never won, though. Krystal was pretty sure they were cheating. And that wouldn't have been fun if they were.

Then the other lady stopped and took off her hood...and had ears...and a fluffy tail...oh my god. "Doggie!" Krystal cheered merrily. Surprisingly, however, this doggie wasn't very nice and attacked. Krystal simply stood there and tried blocking with the gauntlets. She still felt a bit of the damage, though. That really hurt.

"That wasn't very nice!" Krystal yelled, upset. and pointing a steel-coated finger at the mean doggie.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic felt it getting quieter as they walked...and he didn't like it. Something was up, but he didn't know what. Was it Krystal? Was it the other girl? Some other threat he didn't notice? Mystic noticed that the girl wanted them to do something. He stared ahead as she revealed her ears and...a tail? That, admittedly, was new.

What was she up to? He didn't quite understand, especially after she pulled out some weird orb thing. The moment she spoke her last words, however, Mystic only guessed more trouble. The boy hopped into action, his claws coming out and attempting to block just like Krystal did. It was quite effective, actually.

Mystic glared back at the fox-girl and growled after Krystal, "Yeah, what the heck?"

Back to top Go down

Mireya
Even though she heard their words, the goddess didn't respond. She just looked straight at them, with eyes that resembled those of a wild animal. Following act, the fox-eared woman leaped forward, using her speed to get as near as she could to the pair. She wished to position herself in the middle of the two, but she knew that it'd give them enough time to counterattack, so she dropped the idea and stopped once she was only a meter away from them.

The goddess chose her cards carefully: her eyes connected with Mystic’s for a moment before her tail got in the way, appearing from the woman’s right side, heading towards the boy at a relentless speed as if it had a mind on its own. It looked like a normal, soft tail on a first glance, but in reality, the goddess had already hardened with magic so that it’d be as tough as a mace. Mystic would notice if he only looked at how stiff the hair was.

A frontal physical attack for the male. As for the female, the fox eared girl decided to try her magic on her again to see how she reacted. The floating orb shot the same type of arrows, 4 of them, each in succession and pointing at a different part of her body. She’d have to do something other than blocking if she wanted to protect herself from them all.

Back to top Go down

Krystal
The doggie was being a real jerk, and she didn't really like it. However, she knew there had to be a reason for it, so she didn't question it. Aloud. She really still spited it on the inside, but hey, at least it would turn out good in the end!

So Krystal knew she had to deal with the incoming magic. The girl, this time, retreated. She wasn't that fast, but she was at least fast enough to prevent most of the damage on herself. She didn't have any time to waste, so she fired one Rose Storm directly at the doggie, the petal whirlwind flying straight at her.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Okay, no response. That meant she wasn't going to tell them. Now he was really tempted to beat answers out of the incoming tail. Wait. Incoming tail? The boy held up his claws to try and easily intercept what he thought was flesh, but instead it hit real hard. The boy slid back and almost even fell backwards. Well, almost was a bad phrase, because even when he managed to stand himself into a better position, he easily fell backwards.

He blamed the bad luck curse from the girl firing rose petals.

He attempted to get back up as quickly as he could before he pulled out Steve. He apparently just woke up from a map, as the dagger spoke, "W-What are we doing here?" It was then throw at the wolf girl, screaming the entire way there in surprise. "What did I do to deserve this!?" was among the shouting.

Back to top Go down

Mireya
It was easy to understand their confusion, but the fox-woman couldn’t stop to explain until the time was right. For the moment, she had to deal with her attacks.

Krystal had backed down to avoid the arrows and then casted a spell her way, a horizontal whirlwind of rose petals that appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Considering that she was using them to defend herself, the petals couldn’t be harmless. The opened the palm of her left hand towards the ground, a thin wall of ivy forming between the petals and the wolf-girl. Though she wanted to make it bigger, there wasn’t an abundance of natural forces in that town, so that was the best she could do.

Believing it’d be enough to stop the attack, the goddess ignored for a second the movements of Mystic, who used that opening (knowingly or unknowingly) to throw a dagger at her. The fox-girl was also distracted by the fact that the dagger seemed to have talked. She was unable to move her body away completely, and the weapon made a light cut in her left shoulder.

Time to change tactics. This time, the goddess dashed towards Krystal while sending 4 leaf arrows towards Mystic with the floating orb. Once she reached the girl, the fox woman repeated the same attack, bashing at the cursed youth with her reinforced tail.

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Whoa! A talking dagger! That was cool! But, wait, we're still fighting. Right. Krystal snapped out of it really quick and was ready to defend herself. Seeing the tail coming her way, Krystal just back in to natural instincts and delivered a heavy punch of her own. It connected with the tail, but the tail felt really heavy! She was able to resist it for awhile, but soon she just lost her balance and was spun around.

She decided then and there to use the new momentum to her advantage. When she did a full spin, she attempted to deliver her own heavy punch directly to the tail's owner, trying as hard as she could to at least help the other boy if she couldn't help the doggie!

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Wow, that somehow worked. The mage was actually surprised by that. Steve usually gave away just about every sneak attack that Mystic had ever used him with. Maybe it was just the surprise of hearing a talking dagger. That also happened a lot. Man, maybe Mystic was on a roll right now. Or that girl was spreading her weird curse around unintentionally. Again.

Mystic stopped questioning it.

The mage instead retracted his claws and took out hsi staff. For now, he didn't want to get close, so he aimed and fired Chaos Pulse twice. It wouldn't be the best idea - especially since Krystal was nearby - but he was certain it would work.

"Wait, what's going on, I'm not facing the fight anymore. I wanted to watch!" the dagger complained in the meantime.

Back to top Go down

Mireya
Fighting against two opponents at the same time was turning out to be a little more difficult than she had expected. Maybe she had overestimated her current abilities, or maybe she had underestimated the potential of the two youths… regardless, the goddess had to keep the fight going for a little while longer, at least until she was certain of what they were capable of.

The girl named Krystal managed to stop her tail for a while before literally spinning around. Despite her looks, she owned large amounts of physical strength, as no normal person would be able to block a blow from her tail like that. Not only that, but she also seemed to know how to fight, as she used the momentum she had gained to direct a powerful punch at her. It wasn’t something that the goddess could just “take”, so she placed her tail in the middle of the way to block the attack. Despite her efforts, however, she was still pushed back by the blow.

The fox-girl considered shooting a couple of arrows at Krystal as she attacked, but she noticed she had no time for that: two pulses of magical energy were heading her way at a fast speed. She focused her mind on creating another wall of ivy plants that successfully blocked one of them, but her casting wasn’t fast enough for the other. The goddess was only capable of protecting her body with her tail, which was unfortunately only useful for blocking physical attacks.

It hurt. They were fighting well. But no, just a little more. She couldn’t stop just yet.

The goddess leaped towards Mystic again. This time, however, she wouldn’t just attack with her tail. Instead, she made a thin, almost delicate wall of ivy grow between her and him. It’d be one that could be taken down with a single spell, but that was fine. It wasn’t a shield; just a screen. She had blocked Mystic’s view, but the goddess could still feel where he was. She shot a total number of five leaf arrows his way from different points of the wall. The arrows passed through small openings, attacking from angles that the boy wouldn’t be able to predict. To make sure that he didn’t see a thing, the goddess had made the wall a bit longer: if he wanted to get to her, he’d have to destroy the wall or go around, which would take a crucial number of second.

Of course, she hadn’t forgotten about Krystal: as the first arrow was shot towards Mystic, the goddess had already begun the preparations for her next attack.

“Feral Mode…”

Muttering those words, a curtain of white smoke surrounded the goddess. It’d block Krystal’s view on what she was doing for a second. At the next moment though (the same moment the 5th arrow would fly off), “something” would dash from within the smoke. A big, white fox. The goddess had changed shapes, and with increased speed it had closed into the girl and had jumped with her fangs aiming to bite her right arm.

[Feral Mode (Form) Used]

Back to top Go down

Krystal
Krystal's fists were up and ready, overconfidence and optimism fueling her to keep on going. She thought about attacking while the doggie was distracted with the other boy, and she took a few steps forward preparing to do so, but then some white smoke happened. And then something rushed out of it.

A big doggie. Like, an actually doggie, maybe even a wolf! And it was going fast! Krystal wasn't sure what to do! She told herself to dodge, but she wasn't that quick; the beast plunged its fangs down on her arm. And it hurt. She screamed before releasing another spell: Counter Burst. The wide-ranged blow spread around her. Krystal didn't really mean to do it; it was just in surprise.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top