Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harumi/Blossom
It was a very sunny day in Enchanted Dominion, while average citizens were either at work or shopping there was a huge mansion further from the marketplace area on a steep hill.  A white marble mansion, full of people these people all looked the same: they were pale, wore jewelry and big hats, and they had nicer shoes than what the average Enchanted Dominion citizen wore. The place was full of children of different ages, they ran around the mansion and the front yard that was filled with workers. On the front porch, a few adults sat around a small table laughing and pouring drinks there was some public displays of affection between one of the men and one of the women which caused a few mean glares from some of the women sitting at his side.

A pale girl who looked about thirteen or fourteen walked up to the table, her long blonde hair was slung over her shoulder and she was wearing a light blue dress which was soaked wet. She said something about one of the baby boys not wanting to take his bath, a snarky remark came from a woman that looked to be her birth mother and with that the girl left.

The girl was named Kia, she was about thirteen in a half years old, her birthday was coming up soon but since the family had a lot of children, her birthday was probably forgotten. She walked past her screaming half siblings and their dogs and leaned against fence with a sad sigh, she heaved herself upon the fence placing her feet on the metallic bracket and looked over the hill. She could see the marketplace from there, she knew children in the marketplace area wanted her life: attending parties, getting new clothes twice a week, having transportation that nobody knew about, owning a few flying automobiles, being protected, having delicious meals four times a day, it was a child's dream but not Kia's. Kia never left the Mason mansion, sure she was allowed to see Enchanted Dominion but she never left.

The girl rested her cheek on the fence, hopefully it wouldn't be another day in the Mason household...

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Nix
As the young girl rested her cheek on the fence, the temperature in the area suddenly dropped, making the planks frost over as her breath was suddenly capable of being seen. Before long a small blizzard formed, solidifying ino the shape of a heavily injured woman! That woman was Nix Iceshard, the bearer of frost. And she had only narrowly escaped the village below. Someone had guessed what she really was and had gotten every armed villager to attack her. She took a few shaky steps forward, her hand pressed to he side as blood seeped out from in between her fingers. Help...me... she said shakily as she collapsed against the fence, her outstretched left arm wrapping around a plank of the white fence, keeping her upright only barely. Her eyes were now glazed over, she had fallen unconscious. Her life was now in the hands of this stranger. Upon closer inspection however, one could see a jagged strip of metal sticking out of her gut, and there was a design on it that showed the strip of metal was once part of a Villagers sword. And if you looked at her back, her frost coated wings were capable of being clearly seen, along with the frost coated tree tattoo on her back. If the girl had even a basic level of deductive skill, she would realize that the villagers had attacked this woman.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Something caught the teenage girl's eye, she would slowly lift her head and gasped as she saw a stranger stumble over to her asking for help from what? Kia would look at the red liquid dripping between her fingers and widened her eyes. The woman was hurt! She needed immediate medical attention, A little boy with curly sandy colored hair ran over to the situation looking at Kia with an open mouth. "Zach, please..." She pleaded as she bent over placing her hand under the woman's armpits. Looking over at one of the cult members child, "Tell anyone and I'll hide your deserts for tonight!" With a bunch of quick nods he ran back to play with the other children. She sighed, turning back to the lady and with hesitation she lifted her from the fence.

Kia fell to the ground, quickly standing and dragging her across the other side of the front field. Great, nobody saw me! She thought as she arrived at one of the servant's headquarters which was a marble two story house right next to the plantation mansion. "Florence!!!" She yelled as she repeatedly knocked on the door. Soon, a green skinned woman who looked like she was in her mid-40's opened the door and squinted at the blue haired woman who Kia had in her hands. She was instructed to bring her in and place her on the bed in Florence's room, Kia plopped down on the stool right next to her bed and watched as Florence carefully applied some ointments and herbal leaves on the woman's wounds.

"Florence, I don't think she would be able to leave..."

"Miss Kia, she isn't allowed to stay! You know the cul- group treats outsiders then she isn't allowed to stay here! I will patch her up and send her on her way. You are always bringing these outsiders here and I am always covering up for you! You should know better by now, always getting me in trouble girl I need this job, now hush and let me patch this woman up."

Kia would sigh and look out the window as Florence winced and pulled a strip of metal out of the lady's side, afterwards she was all patched up and Florence was called to make supper with the other servants. Tears fell from the sheltered girl's eyes, she knew that she wasn't wanted there she always caused trouble especially with Florence who seemed to be her friend, well who she considered a friend. Kia always brought friends who came from the village to peek from the gates of mansion to say hello to her. She made the mistake of bringing two girls and one boy over for dinner and her birth mother along with the other adults scared them away.. She belonged with the villagers not with these aristocrats who did terrible things that were not to be said yet. She looked over at the bandaged lady, hopping she would wake up soon she had a lot of questions.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Nix
A good twenty minutes would pass for the waiting girl before the eyelids of the demon laying before her finally shot open, the woman bolting up in bed, Maven in hand seemingly from out of nowhere as her wings unfurled completely. There was a glimmer in her eyes that showed anyone that was looking that she was reacting out of fear of the unknown, she had no idea where she was, how she got bandaged up, and why she was being stared down by a young girl. As she awoke, the area felt a sudden drop in temperature, one so drastic that breath began fogging up in front of those in the room that did breathe, the two occupants. Where am I? were the only words that came out of the demons mouth as her wings furled around her body, trapping at least some of her body heat to keep her warmer than she usually preferred. She still had Maven in hand, just in case the people here were hostile as well, and she had a very clear lack of trust in her eyes. It was clear that it would take a lot of assurances and talking to calm Nix back down to her friendly demeanor. She would answer a few questions as well, but not many. That depended on how well she was treated until she left on her own.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Once Kia heard a female voice that interrupted her thoughts, she looked away from the window and saw that the woman has awoken. She stood up so fast, that her leg wrapped around the leg of the chair made her collapse on the ground. The fall was loud enough for one of the male servants to poke his head in, his glasses fell from his nose as he looked down at Kia, "Are you alright, miss?" The servant asked, as he was about to turn his head to where Nix was. The teenage girl quickly stood up and gently shoved him out of the room. "I'm fine Simeon! Just, um go I'll make it for dinner!" She exclaimed, closing the door in the confused servant's face. She twiddled her thumbs nervously then turned to the blue haired female on the bed.

"I apologize, the servants are a bit noisy sometimes," She told her with a small smile, she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. She didn't care whether the woman would flinch at Kia's straight forward action. "You're in Mason Meadows.. Strangers aren't really welcomed here neither are guest... BUT! You can stay for supper!" She bit her lower lip, no she couldn't.. It was too late anyway. "I'm Kia Mason.. who did this to you?" She gestured to the bandages all over the woman's body but something caught her eye, she gasped at what looked like a sword in the lady's hand. This woman was more interesting then she thought.

Back to top Go down

Nix
When she was asked what had happened to her, Nix reflexively shivered, rubbing her arms as Maven's upper half rested on her shoulder. Lets just say..the people of this world don't take to demonkin very well... she said as she tightened the coverage her wings gave her. This sucked. She had visited this realm once before, and the people had been a bit more tolerant of demonkin than they were now. She had never been treated so horridly as she had just now. It almost made her reason for running from her home seem small and insignificant. But there was no way for her to go back. She didn't have the magic power to open a portal on this side, not even one that took her to a different world. But, once she realized how cold the room was getting because of her, she got a handle on her natural affinity for ice, causing the temperature to raise back to normal. Sorry about that..when I come back from being asleep or unconscious..things tend to get cold. She said as she unfurled her wings, rising to her feet and stretching, the staff she had inadvertently summoned now in her hand, being spun in between her fingers like a pencil.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia nodded, accepting her apology for the room temperature. She stood up from the bed and looked at the staff/sword the woman was twirling in her hand, Before Nix had any reaction Kia reached out and attempted to grab it from the woman's hand. Once she had it, she apologetically. "Sorry, but I must um confiscate this thing.." She said as she opened Florence's cupboard and threw the weapon in there, eventually locking it up.

(See, told you I suck :/)

Back to top Go down

Nix
When the girl took maven away, Nix allowed it, but only because she knew that if she ran into any more trouble, she could summon it back to herself in an instant. But she did want the girl to at least feel like she was doing something, so she allowed maven to be locked up. If you must confiscate it, at least let me tell you what it is. It's name is Maven, and it is my most trusted weapon. So I'd better be getting it back by the ti- she said, her sentence being cut off by the sound of a door slamming open. KIA MAI-! a woman said, her voice cutting off as she saw Nix. Who is this?! WHO IS THIS?! She asked the young girl, who Nix quickly stood in front of to defend. My Name, Is Nix Iceshard, and your daughter just saved my life. Now, there are two ways out of this situation. You apologize to this young girl, turn around, and walk your rail thin ass out of this room, or you keep going and run the risk of getting knocked out by me. I have the strength to back that up as well, so don't tempt me to use that second choice. she said in her most threatening tone. She wasn't going to allow something like this to happen on her watch.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
The woman who was Kia's mother's eye started to twitch when this Nix Iceshard woman threatened her.  "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT-" Before the woman can say anything, she took a deep breath and ran her fingers through her short blonde hair. "Supper is ready, bring that.. friend of yours too." The ever so elegantly Sarah Marie turned on her expensive marble heels and walked out of the headquarters. Kia looked up at Nix and grinned, no one has ever stood up to her mother or defended her not even Florence could do that since she was deeply afraid of losing her job. Even though Nix was a stranger, she shouldn't be expose to the Masons dark secrets Kia had to get Miss Iceshard out of there...

The teenage girl was surprised that Nix let her take Maven away, maybe after dinner she could give it back to her.. Kia would look up at Nix since she was taller than her, "Well, miss Iceshard.. I'll lead you to the um, dining hall. Right this way.." She would walk out of the headquarters, looking back to see if Nix was following her and walked across the grass-fields. The two females would walk past a large garden field with fruits and vegetables, a few children and adolescents were running around while some of them were watering the plants. Kia called out to all of them for supper, they snapped back to focus and ran past her giving strange looks to Nix. They whispered to each other about the woman right by Sarah Marie's daughter and how Kia would get in BIG trouble once Nix goes away, "Heh, don't listen to them.." She muttered to Nix as they would keep walking, wondering if Nix would ask her a question about the Meadows.

Back to top Go down

Nix
The minute they left the medical room, Nix could immediately tell something was wrong. There was a strange smell wafting through the air, and for some reason..it smelled familiar. She struggled to remember as she followed Kia, unaware of what everyone else was saying, as she was clearly lost in thought. The woman had encountered this smell before..she just didn't remember where...She allowed herself to be led to the dining room, where there was one, undeniable smell. The smell of blood..she already didn't like this. She had experience with the smell of blood, so the fact that the smell was here set her on edge, and accompanied by that somehow familiar smell? It didn't sit well with the frost demon. She didn't have an appetite at all, which was a good thing, because she didn't want to eat or drink whatever was causing these horrid smells. Oh god..it smells horrid in here...what, do you eat raw meat? she asked, currently under the assumption that the smell, which was that of burned human flesh, was actually the smell of raw meat. She was still a little fuzzy headed from the brush with death though, so her confusion could be forgiven.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
As they walked into dining hall, Nix was saying something about a nasty smell of raw meat. Kia looked at her with a raised eyebrow, but she quickly turned away and bit her lower lip. Did this woman know already? She thought as they arrived at the large stainless glass table, the servants placed a long red tablecloth upon the table. Three little girls with curly red pigtails ran past her and Nix trying to go over to a tall woman with long dark red hair which was held up in a dove like pin, her almond shaped eyes were gold and she was wearing all white, She laughed as the three girls ran up to hug her legs. There was a man right beside her who also wore all white, his hair was dark brown and his eyes were a luminous green. "That's the leader and his wife..." Kia told Nix, nervously biting her fingernail as the men walked in followed by their wives who carried babies and screaming toddlers. A pacifier fell out of one of the babies's mouths, Kia bent down to pick it up quickly showing Nix that it had golden flecks around it before handing it back to the woman.

As soon as everyone was seated, Kia guided Nix almost to the edge of the large table. All of the adults were in deep conversation about what the commoners were eating in their marketplaces and laughing about how filthy their houses were, they didn't even pay attention to Miss Iceshard. As soon as the goblets were given to everyone, the servants started pouring drinks in the gold glasses. A girl with short blond-black hair sat in the seat right next to Nix and started panting, "Kia, Did I miss- Whose this?" She asked as she blinked looking the demon woman up and down. Kia did a little shriek, seeing that one of the servants were almost at where they were sitting. "Abigail, this is Nix.. Nix this is my sister Abigail." She said as the servant poured a yellow-colored fluid in Nix's goblet and poured an orange-colored fluid in Kia and Abigail's goblets...

Back to top Go down

Nix
As she was introduce to abigail, Nix nodded at the girl with a smile. She was a rather good looking girl. If she got out into the worlds..lord above, she would have trouble keeping the boys off of her. But, it was after they were introduced that the smell clicked with a memory. Oh god..that was human flesh..burned human flesh...did someone die in a fire recently..? Nix didn't know what was going on, but one thing was certain: She was NOT eating or drinking anything they had to offer. The food's smell..brought up bad memories. I'm not eating this..it smells awful..and the smell..it's bringing back some memories I'd rather forget.. she whispered to Kia as she hesitantly reached for the goblet to look at what was in it.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Before Nix can reach for the flask, Kia took it away from her and started to drink out of it without even thinking. "KIA!" A loud authorive male voice yelled. A hundred heads turned to where her and Nix were sitting, the adults stared and horror while the children were very confused. Kia nervously put Nix's flask down and knocked her's over. The orange liquid started to spread over the tablecloth, Kia quickly stood up. "May we be excused?" She asked, turning over to the leader.

"Little miss, you and our lovely guest hasn't ate yet.."

"I'm aware of that, we can just eat in the gar-"

"How dare she speak to the prophet like that!"

"Sarah Marie, you better control that girl!"

"Ladies please calm down, yes you and your guest can eat in the garden. Just letting you know that you are missing out on some great ass steak!"

Some of the children started clapping their hands as the servants came in with huge steaks on big plates, some of them were also carrying big sauces. Kia took a deep breath and ran out of the dining hall over to the garden, if Nix was following her she would find the girl crying in the gazebo beside the beautiful garden...

Back to top Go down

Nix
When the young girl ran out of the room, barely holding back tears, Nix lost it. As the steaks were brought out, the table began freezing over, the ice emanating from her, quickly covering all of the food, including the steak and sauces. You all disgust me, with your petty fighting, insulting a young girl like that. It's no wonder you humans have so little understanding of magic, you have only the most basic and selfish of thoughts. She said as she stormed out of the room, icy patches being left everywhere she stepped. The minute she left the room however, the ice would melt instantaneously, though it did leave the food as cold as the ice that had been surrounding it. As she found Kia, she sat down next to the girl, wrapping her arms around the girl and cooing "Shh" for a little while. Shh..it's alright..they got just as bad a treatment. she said with a soft smile as her cute frost swimmers appeared above her, something that was easily noticeable from the glittering that suddenly appeared around them.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia had heard Nix defending her in the dining hall, she hugged the demon back and started crying harder. "Their bickering doesn't bother me as much as it used too.." She would say as she wiped her tears with her dress sleeve, "I-I just want to get out of here, I'm not as normal as they are, Abby isn't as normal, even our little brother Patrick isn't normal.." She didn't want to tell Nix about her and her siblings not being normal, so she plucked two apples from their apple tree and gave one to Nix as she took a bite out of it..

Back to top Go down

Nix
As she was handed an apple, all nix could do was look at it. She had one question that needed answered before anything else though. That Meat in there...it's human muscle and flesh..isn't it? she asked simply, taking the apple and throwing it up into the air for her frost swimmers to eat, which they did quickly, slashing the apple into many bits with their razor sharp tails, and then devoured the bits. She didn't say anything else, not even when maven appeared at her side. Especially not when maven appeared at her side. She felt a looming sense of danger coming. Kia..if any of your family members come out here, with the exception of your sister or any of the children..hide. And no matter what you hear, don't come out from that hiding place until I tell you. she said as she picked up her staff and rose to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia ignored Nix's question, she couldn't lose another friend not after... "There is no need for me to hide! I can fight too!" She exclaimed as she stood up as well, she did get a few lessons from Simeon and Florenc as well as some as the other children..

Back to top Go down

Nix
I don't doubt that you can fight dear, but that leader...he has a power that you can't match. His food was the only food that remained untouched by the deep freeze I put the room under when you ran out. So, unless you somehow possess magic as well...I just don't want to get you in over your head. She said as she picked up maven, the staff's end being frosted over by now. She could hear footsteps coming In their direction, and she was on guard already.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
"Leader!? Cedric isn't going to hurt us, what are you talking about?"

Back to top Go down

Nix
Your right, he won't hurt you...but I have a feeling that he's starting to tire of my presence, especially with the stunt I just pulled..I ruined all of the food in that room and called all of them stubborn Pigs. If none of them want to hurt me after that, then I'll honestly be surprised. She said simply as she laid the staff across her lap. You can stay if anyone else comes out..but if cedric comes out, I don't want you to get caught in the crossfire. That's all. Your a sweet girl, and the fact that they treat you so horridly infuriates me. She said as she rose to her feet, hearing footsteps echo down the hall she had come out of. They were too heavy of footsteps to be a child's..so neither of them knew who was going to be coming out of that dark hall...

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
"It's alright, I'm not the only one who is treated that-" Kia turned around when the footsteps stopped and saw her mother standing right in front of them. ""You both are in some real hot water now. Kia. Come here. NOW!" She yelled at her daughter, fury in her eyes as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground on her left side. The young girl slowly turned to Nix and shook the woman's hand, slipping a folded note in her hand. "Nice meeting you, Nix.. I won't ever see you again..." And with that she followed her mother into the mansion.

If Nix opened the note: Go into the back of the mansion there will be a ride waiting for you, there is alot of them.. Just pick the blue one.

Back to top Go down

Nix
When she felt the girl slip a note into her hand, Nix nodded, pulling the girl into a hug. It was nice meeting you too Kia. she said as she let go of the girl, waiting for her and her mother to leave before unfolding the note. Oh..this just got very interesting... she thought with a grin as she put two and two together. These people had gummi ships. She wasn't leaving without her friend and her siblings though, so she supposed that now was time for a rescue mission of sorts. She went around to the back, just to check if her hunch was correct. And to her pleasant surprise, it was. Now, all that was left was to get those children away from those awful people..This was the ballsiest thing Nix had ever attempted..but it was necessary. As she crumpled up the note in her hand, a layer of frost began to coat the ground around her, raising her up to the cockpit of the blue ship. She looked at the window to the young girls room, waving her hand to write the words "I'll be back." on her window in ice before rocketing off. She needed time to go retrieve some things from her old home in Radiant Garden..but she would be back.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
As Kia and Sarah Marie entered the mansion, four of the cult members children were chasing one of the dogs trying to get him into the bathtub. They looked up when Sarah Marie grabbed Kia's arm,  "What are you four staring at? Run along now, Nothing to see here!" The woman would demand as her grip on her daughter's arm tightened. As the children shrugged their shoulders and ran past them laughing and holding on to their hats, The two marched up the golden staircase the more steps they took the more tight Sarah Marie's grip was.

They finally made it up to their own family room, Kia's half siblings and her own siblings were running around or in their beds. Her two other mothers weren't there, neighter was her father seeing that the father wasn't there, Sarah Marie shoved Kia into the room making the thirteen year old girl fall flat on her stomach. Her siblings would focus on them but kept talking, Sarah Marie's children were always trouble they thought, before Kia could stand up her own mother grabbed her by the elbow and lifted her hand and backhand slapped her across the left cheek. Kia yelped as her own mother's knuckles made a hard purplish tint around her left eye, Sarah Marie smacked her again. "DON'T YOU EVER BRING STRANGERS IN THIS HOUSE, YOU HEAR ME!?" She asked her daughter in an authoritative tone, Kia lifted her fingers to her nose and looked at the red liquid running down her fingers. Seeing that Kia didn't hear her, Sarah Marie grabbed her daughter's shoulders and violently shook them, "DO YOU HEAR ME GIRL!?" She yelled, her eyes filled with fiery.

Kia looked down at the floor, ignoring her mother's angry eyes. "Yes, ma'am...." She whispered as her vision started to become blurry. Her mother let go of her and walked out of the room, claiming that she needed a drink. Abigail walked into the room, seeing her younger sister's broken state she ran downstairs and came back up with a medical wrapping eye-patch. Kia murmured a 'thank you' through sobs as her sister held her close, hugging her tightly as she sobbed into her chest. The siblings started to pretend as if Kia and Abigail weren't there as they played and talked as if nothing happened. After a few minutes of comfort, Kia slipped the eyepatch over her left eye and walked over to the window. Seeing Nix's ice covered message, she smiled to herself she was glad she made a friend and didn't manage for them to be trapped here in the meadows...

((THE END))

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top