roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akari
Ah summer vacation. The very lifeblood of a student, and the very thing they all looked forward to the entire year. It had been a while since Akari had needed to attend school, and as such, she had almost forgotten the sudden surge of relief that came with the beginning of summer for a student. However...that was quickly rectified by the fact that her mother had tasked her with tailing Takeshi for the day. Her little brother was a good person, there wasn't any doubt about that. But...he ended up, more often than not, in a fight over things he refused to tell them about. The fact that he got into fights more often than normal, in Akari's mind, came from the fact that Takeshi was a very protective soul. He was the most socially accepted member of their family, aside from their mother, but he was still a social outcast, like Akari and their brother Sebastian. But, that didn't make it any more right for him to fight. Come on Tak, you know what mom said! She yelled up to her brother, who was currently flying about twenty feet up in the air. Granted, he wasn't exactly breaking any rules that their mom had set for them, but it always made her feel a little antsy knowing that she had to keep an eye on the sky rather than the area around her. It helped a bit knowing that her little brother could and would defend himself, magically or not. But at the same time, she almost had to worry. His habit to seemingly find any fight he could made it that way. As she walked along the pathway down the clocktower, she thumbed the hilt of Grace. They were a long way away from sunset terrace, and in turn, their house, and her brother had flown the entire way. It amazed her that he was able to keep such a feat up for so long, but it also meant that he was likely running on fumes right now.

Today was Takeshi's first day of summer vacation, the first day of being able to do as he wished. But, once again, his mom had ruined it by making his older sister tag along. At least, that was what one would assume when they looked at the situation, the youngest member of the Saikou family flying high above the oldest. That was far from the case though, as he did enjoy hanging out with his siblings. It was the train ride over to this side of town that he didn't like. So to save some munny, he decided to fly all the way from sunset terrace to this side of Twilight Town. And, once again, the sensation of flight overwhelmed him, and once he got started, he didn't stop. He was currently looking up towards the sky, the wind currents carrying him through the air as he watched the clocktower become smaller and smaller. Then he heard his sister call up after him. He supposed it was time for him to start walking, since his sister couldn't fly like he could. So, with a heavy sigh, he began descending, touching down on the ground after a few moments, stretching as his sword, Warriors Way, appeared on his back. It wasn't that the town itself was dangerous, it was that the threat of heartless appearing was still very much a thing. They had first appeared in the town when Takeshi was five, and his sister was nine. They both kind of grew up learning how to use a sword at that point, while Sebastian, the middle child of the family, learned how to make weapons, which ended up in him making them for people along with testing out combinations of weapons. Granted, he knew how to use both gun and blade because of it, but neither Takeshi nor Akari understood his obsession with forging things. So, you wanna go see who's hanging out at the sandlot? he asked his sister with a smile as they continued to walk down the path to the market.

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Kenos
"Mew."

Mew. Meeww. MEW!"

"Argh, wha--" Jolted from his sleep, the teenager sat up abruptly as his hand flew to his eye. "Jeez, wha--Was that really necessary, Tammy?"

Groaning, Kenos shoved his cat off of his bed and swung his legs over the edge, raising his arms up to stretch his back. He yawned, listening to the satisfying sound of his back being cracked. He cracked his knuckles for good measure, then finally looked down at his cat. She looked at him expectantly, rubbing along his leg in hopes of charming him into submission.

He sighed, scooping the brown feline into his arms. "That's right; I forgot to buy you food yesterday. Alright, let's go get you something. I'm gonna get changed first though."

The boy got up, undressing himself and walking towards his closet. For some reason, Tammy always looked away when he did this, as if she understood the meaning of privacy and looking upon someone while they were naked. He thought it was strange, but his whole life was strange. He was found on the doorstep of his adoptive parents' house, with only Tammy and a paper with his name on it. Furthermore, he didn't have a shadow--something none of the doctors in town had been able to explain.

"Tammy, time to go," he called out, opening up the window above his bed, "The trolley's almost here."

He climbed through the opening, waiting for the cat to leap up with him before shutting the window. There was a small ledge right outside his room, which hung right over the tracks of the trolleys that ran all over Sunset Terrace. The boy often found it was faster and easier (and more fun) to jump onto the vehicle directly rather than to walk down the stairs and wait for it to stop for him. As the car passed down beneath him, Kenos jumped, rolling on the top to soften the impact. Tammy followed closely, leaping soon after and landing gracefully on her feet.

"You know, I could have been sleeping in right now," he told her as the two of them rode towards Sunset Station, "Instead, I'm spending my first day of summer vacation running errands because of you."

"Nyaa~" the feline rolled over on her back, staring at her owner with large eyes. He sighed, rubbing her stomach obediently. He didn't know why he bothered talking to her; she couldn't understand.

When the two arrived at the station, they took a train to the main area of Twilight Town and began walking towards the market. Ahead of him, the boy noticed another male, slightly younger than him, and a...rather attractive lady. He turned his head a bit, wondering whether or not he should approach them. He looked at Tammy for guidance, who only stared at him blankly: she was only interested in being fed. Shrugging, he scooped up the cat, walking slightly faster to move ahead of the two people and towards the shopping area.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As he heard footsteps coming his way, Takeshi moved to his left, just barely avoiding a collision with a guy about his age and a cat. By the look on that cats face, he assumed that he was going to get food for it. But, as he was getting ready to look back to his sister, he saw something, or, the lack of something that intrigued him. This guy didn't have a shadow! He smiled to himself as the sword on his back disappeared. Kari, forget the sandlot. That guy doesn't have a shadow...Im gonna go find out why. he said with a grin as he jumped up, then somehow jumped again before beginning to fly after the shadowless boy!

As She watched her brother use his little Double Jump to take off flying again, Akari sighed. Her brother was always curious, and sometimes it got him in trouble. She didn't want this to be the case again. So, cracking her neck, she ran off after her brother. Takeshi! she yelled as she ran after her flying brother. She would have sped herself up with her magic, but she was naturally faster than him, so she didn't need to just yet. Sadly he was too high to hear her. So, sighing in frustration, she sped up just enough to catch up to the boy that was only slightly younger than her. Slowing down once she was close enough, she tapped him on the shoulder, attempting to make him stop so her little brother would touch down again.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
If Kenos' ears could twitch, they would. Despite being a little bit away from the siblings, the boy was still able to catch some of the words they were saying--enhanced senses was also something he had been born with. "Shadow" was one of the more prominent words he heard, and he assumed it was about his lack of one. It wasn't the first time someone had noticed. The boy was wondering what fictional explanation he should tell them this time, when his ears caught another sound--the rush of wind, like an object rushing through the air. It was too loud for it to be a bird, so...it must have been something larger. He turned around to look--

Takeshi!

"Urgh!" Kenos flinched, accidentally dropping Tammy in the process, who mewed indignantly. The downside to having enhanced senses was their extreme sensitivity to sudden, loud noises. Such as a yell.

The seventeen year old received a tap on the shoulder, causing him to turn around abruptly. Ah. It was the companion of the other boy--Takeshi, he presumed. The beautiful lady. "Sorry, can I help you... His voice faltered as he realized that the girl was by herself. "...two?"

Before the female would be able to answer, the sky lit up suddenly. What appeared to be a meteor--or whatever else you would call a flaming sphere speeding through the sky--flew above all of them, leaving a trail of smoke behind it. The strange object flew into the woods in front of Twilight Mansion, a thunderous crash resounding throughout Town.

Back to top Go down

Selene || Selena
"Al?" A voice called out from the small crater that had been formed, smoke clouding the girl's visions and filling her lungs. "Al, are you--herrgk--are ok-ay?"

"Myuu!" An even smaller voice than her own squealed from in front of her, a desperate tone to it. "M-myuu!!!"

"I'm coming, Al!" The girl crawled out of the hole, fanning the air in front of her in an attempt to clear the smokescreen. She stumbled forward, turning her head left and right until she could find her friend.

"Myuu!!" She spotted him, a little red patch among the black and green scenery. Running over to him, Selene scooped up the fire spirit and ran until she was able to breathe properly.

"Where are we?" She wondered, more to herself than to Al, looking at their surroundings. She was in some kind of forest, with dark-leaved trees at every point of her vision. Was it Neverland? No, the plants weren't exotic; they were too familiar, too much like...too much like home. She spotted the red-orange brick just at the edge of her vision, then looked up to see buildings of the same color in the distance. It wasn't Neverland. It was somewhere else she had called home, a place she had lived most of her life.

She was back.

She was home.

She was in Twilight Town.

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When the other guy was stopped by his sister, Takeshi finally cut off his flight, touching down gently just behind her as the sky came alight in a blaze as a meteor looking thing crashed down in the direction of the mansion. Please tell me you guys saw that too.. he said as he stared in the direction of the old mansion.

When the boy turned around and asked her if he could help them, Akari opened her mouth to speak, but then she heard a resounding crack as the sky turned to flame and what appeared to be a meteor came crashing down in the direction of the old mansion. And when her brother wanted confirmation that he wasn't seeing things, she shook her head. No...I saw that too... she said as she placed her hand on the handle of grace. come on you two, we're gonna go check this out. That thing looked like it touched down at the old mansion. She said as she dashed off in the proper direction.

When his sister dashed off towards the mansion, Takeshi shook his head and chuckled as warriors way appeared on his back again. Come on, when Kari gets like this, theirs no stopping her. I'm Takeshi, by the way. What's your name? he asked with a smile as he motioned for Kenos to follow him, turning on his heel and following after his sister.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
"What the hell?" Kenos exclaimed, turning around as he also noticed the meteor fall through the sky. Apparently, the girl did so as well, exclaiming at the same time as he did. He looked back at the girl to talk about the strange occurrence, only to notice that her brother had returned. What the hell? he repeated mentally, Was he here the whole time?

The girl dashed off, and Kenos had no choice but listen to the boy and follow along. "Kenos, nice to meet you. And her name's Tammy," he motioned to the cat as he ran forward, "C'mon, Tam, we'll get your food after."

She followed, but Kenos could have sworn he saw her roll her eyes. Perhaps it was his imagination. Or maybe it was just Tammy. She did have the tendency to act very...human sometimes.

As the two approached the wall that led to the woods, the older of the two boys turned to the other. "What do you suppose it is?" he asked, "The meteor, I mean."

Back to top Go down

Selene || Selena
"Al...Do you remember what we're doing here?" the girl asked her pet, blinking and looking around once again, "I can't remember anything...we were in...Neverland? We were talking to someone...about...about...?"

"Myuu?" Once again, the fire spirit wasn't of much help. He scratched his ear, looking up at his mistress as if she held all the answers. He was sitting comfortably in her cross-legged lap, too comfortable to want to leave.

"I really don't know, Al. I wish Kenos was here--he'd know what to do." Selene stopped, blinking in realization. "Kenos! He's--that's why we came here! C'mon, Al, let's go!"

Scrambling to her feet, the teenager grabbed Al and began running towards the crack in the wall. "Kenos!" she called out, "Kenos!!"

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder

Back to top Go down

Akari
As the teenager began her sprint towards the crack in the wall, she collided with the already sprinting Akari. The woman had been running full tilt, so slamming into the teenager sent the woman crashing back onto her ass. But..she could only imagine how hurt the teenager was. Oh god...really should have watched for people... she groaned as she rose to her feet and dusted off her dress. Sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry..something just came crashing down in the direction of the mansion..my brother and someone else should be close behind.. She said as she held her hand out and glanced over her shoulder. Typical. Her brother hadn't shown up yet. When he got here he was going to get such an earful..But that wasn't the time right now. My name's Akari. Care to tell me yours? she asked with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Honestly Kenos? I've got no clue what it is. Hence why I've got my sword on me. Better safe than sorry. He said with a smile as his one and only summon appeared by his side. Anzu, go find my sister and tell her we're coming, it's just gonna take a second since she's so damn fast. She headed in the direction of the mansion. He said to the rather large insect before it nodded and flew off in the direction of the mansion. Whatever it was, I doubt it's got any good implications though. He said simply as he pulled Warriors way out of the sheathe on his back. Well..whatever was in that meteor..we're about to find out. Come on. He said with a grin as he walked through the crack in the wall, still amazed at how such a large forest was hidden so completely by just a bit of wall.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos could only nod as Takeshi mentioned his sword. "Yeah, I've heard that strange things happen in town. That's why I always carry my weapons as well," he added, motioning to Divine and Eclipse on his waist. "They've never let me down."

The sudden appearance of a rather large insect caused the boy to stumble, but he recovered and kept pace with his new acquaintance. Speaking of strange things... he thought to himself, thinking back on how the other boy had also disappeared and reappeared just as instantly as the creature had. He didn't think this day could get any weirder.

"Erm...Tammy, go follow...Anzu. See if you can help out in any way." When the feline only stared back at him blankly, Kenos sighed and swung his left hand forward. "Alright, alright, how about I'll give you an extra tummy rub later? After I get you food?"

With those words, the cat sped up quickly and made her way to the crack of the wall. Ignoring the insect--which was most likely a creature from the Other Realm such as herself--she found herself before two human females and a weird red alien thing. Hissing, Tammy charged at the creature at full speed and tackled it with her claws out. Prey, she thought to herself, as she pinned it to the ground and began to sink her teeth in it.

Meanwhile, Kenos had caught up to the rest of them at the crack in the wall. Though just as wary as Takeshi, he chose to keep his blades in their holsters rather than to draw them--he was afraid he might accidentally hurt someone while running with the weapons out. He did, however keep his hands on them just in case. "Hey, what happened?"

Back to top Go down

Selene || Selena
"Oof!" Selene grunted as she found herself colliding with another person, Al flying from her arms as she fell back on her rear end. Recovering quickly, the seventeen year-old rose to her feet and stretched her back to ease the pain of the fall. Apparently, some girl a little older than her was running in the opposite direction and had crashed into her in the process.

"Oh no, it's okay! I should've looked where I was going, too...there's just so much smoke back there. I'm Selene, by the way." The teenager introduced herself, her mind racing as she attempted to make up an explanation for why she was here. "Oh! And this is--Al!!"

The dimensional traveler had turned her head to point to the fire spirit, only to see him being tackled by a cat.Crying in pain, the little red spirit squirmed as he attempted to escape the hunter's claws. "M-my-myuuu!!"

Al was a rather gentle and docile creature--that is, unless provoked. And when the feline sank its teeth into him, well, that was provocation enough. Now, the fire spirit was no longer just hurt; he was angry, too. Giving a low, guttural growl, Alizarin began to grow exponentially. In a matter of seconds, he had tripled in size, now standing at six feet tall.

In the middle of this transformation, he had thrown Tammy off so that he would be able to stand. Roaring, he lashed out at the attacker, fire enshrouding his now dagger-length claws. "MYUUUU!!!!"

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder

Back to top Go down

Akari
As Akari helped Selene up, and opened her mouth to introduce herself, she watched as the small fire spirit that was accompanying her drastically increased in size and temperament, cocking back to slash at the small cat that had pounced on it! But, as she went to draw her sword, she watched as something familiar flew by at top speed, sparks flying as talons met the metal edge of an appendage. Soon enough, Anzu, her little brothers only summon, appeared in between the cat and the fire spirit. Thankfully, it was followed close behind by the two boys. Took you two long enough. She said as she watched Anzu gather light into its clawed "Hand". Selene...you might want to call off Al..Anzu is a protector, if it sees something in danger, it will fight off the threat until it's no longer one. She said as she glared at her brother.

Whatever Takeshi had been expecting upon finally catching up to his sister, he didn't expect it to be this. Anzu and some beast made of fire were staring each other down, Anzu with Faiths Light prepped in one of its claws. And when Me now asked him what happened, Takeshi simply shook his head. I don't have any clue either Kenos...either of you guys want to explain what's going on? He asked as Warriors Way disappeared in a flash of light, and Anzu stood down, following its masters lead.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Maybe I'm dreaming, the boy thought to himself, That makes sense. That's the only reason any of this could make sense. An albino boy, who seems to be able to disappear and reappear at will...a giant bug thing...a meteor crashing into the woods...and now this?!

He had arrived through the crack in the wall to see Tammy pinning some weird, little alien to the ground...Except, it wasn't little for long. The red creature had suddenly enlarged itself, standing even taller than the boy and slashing at his cat with claws of fire. Kenos almost rushed forward, about to draw his weapons, when Takeshi's strange pet deflected the blow. He exhaled, infinitely relieved that the female feline had not been mauled to death. "Tammy, you alright?"

"Hisss," the cat responded, running over to glare at the flame spirit from behind Kenos' legs. She was glad that Anzu had come when it did--she would have been forced to defend herself if it didn't, and she wasn't supposed to let Kenos see here transform. He would have found out that she was supposed to spy/protect him...and then he might not pamper her anymore.

Back to top Go down

Selene || Selena
"It's alright, Al...just power down and come over here." Selene called to her friend soothingly, trying to calm him and convince him that he wasn't going to be hurt.

In response, Alizarin nodded and shrank down to his normal size, simultaneously stumbling towards his mistress. "M-myuu!!!" he cried, reaching for her leg as he pointed at Tammy. (It was her fault! She hurt me first!)

"I know, but it didn't kn--"

"Tammy, you alright?"

Selene's head instantly swerved towards the hole in the wall, towards the source of the voice...the voice that she knew so well, the voice that she had loved so much...the voice of her boyfriend. "Kenos!"

She was so relieved, so happy that she didn't even pause, didn't even consider that this Kenos was not her boyfriend. He was a different person, one who didn't love her like the other one, one who didn't even know who she was. She didn't stop, she just rushed forward, embracing him as she was sure he would embrace her in return.

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder

Back to top Go down

Akari
As she watched Selene all but Barrel over Kenos in the rush to give him a hug, Akari couldn't help but smile as she leaned against the tree she was standing in front of. She found it cute honestly, even if the event was entirely out of context. However, the shock and confusion on both her brother's and Kenos's faces showed that they both realized how little context any of these events had.

As he watched the now peaceful events unfold before him, the weapon within Takeshi's hand turned into light before fading away into a flash as Anzu returned to his plane of existence. As he watched this mysterious woman run over to kenos and hug him however, he decided to speak up. Okay, this is cute and all..but I think we could all do with an explanation miss..? he asked, purposely leaving off her name, which he didn't know. Little did he know, she knew him..at least, by his voice and facial features. She didn't know him as a person, at least not this version of him...

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Huh?

He had hardly enough time to react before being tackled by someone--or something. His hands immediately flew to his weapons, though he failed to draw them once he realized that he was in no danger. The assailant was not hostile; in fact, she was the very opposite, embracing the boy warmly and comfortably...as if she had shared intimacy with him before. Stunned, Kenos could only hug back awkwardly--what else was could he do?

What bothered him, however, was how familiar she treated him. Tackling him affectionately, calling out to him...Putting aside the fact that she somehow knew his name, there was a tone to the girl's voice that seemed--if he didn't know any better--loving. She was not a friend of his newest acquaintances either, for they seemed just as confused as he was. Besides, those two had only learned his name recently as well.

Maybe this was a dream?

"Erm...I'm sorry...but who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Selene || Selena
The familiarity and sense of home that had come from seeing the red-orange bricks of Twilight Town could not compare to the feelings she had while embracing Kenos. Her arms fit perfectly underneath his, which were just as warm as they always were. She sighed from relief, her entire body overwhelmed with comfort. It felt...right.

Unfortunately, not everyone felt the same way as she. Tammy had leaped away from the girl, arching her back and hissing--even though Fabrum was her true master, she had grown close to and protective of the boy. Kenos himself had a stunned expression on his face, while his two acquaintances appeared just as confused as he was.

Okay, this is cute and all..but I think we could all do with an explanation miss..?

Breaking off from her hug, Selene stepped backwards and blinked in astonishment. Another familiar voice! His features were the same, except for a couple of minor details--the color of his skin, hair, and eyes. Her old friend (or so she had assumed) was albino.. "Mayor Saikou! It's me, Selene! But what happened to your--"

"Erm...I'm sorry...but who are you?"

"What?" Her head shot to her boyfriend's face, stumbling backwards at the same time as if she had just been hit. "You're joking, right? Both of you are just...ju....no..."

The girl dropped to her knees as the truth slapped her in her face. Why Tyler asked for her name, why Kenos didn't recognize her, why Tyler had white hair and red eyes...They weren't the same people she knew. She recalled the conversation she had with the wisewoman, she remembered leaving her old world so that she could start over in a new world--in this one.

Al scampered over to his mistress, nudging her with his nose and looking up at her with concern in his big emerald eyes. "Myu?"

"I forgot, Al," she breathed, staring down at the ground without blinking. "I forgot I left. I forgot--they're not the same. Kenos doesn't know me, he doesn't....he doesn't love me....."

She knew she had to start over when she had left her old world--that was her whole point of leaving. But she hadn't realized that she would have to start over on her relationship with Kenos. It had taken so long to get him to open up the first time around; how was she going to get him to love her? It seemed like an impossible task, and a painful one at that.

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When the girl spun around and said something shocking: Mayor Saikou, Takeshi widened his eyes. He wasn't the Mayor, but what shocked him was that this girl that he had never seen before..at least in this universe, seemingly knew him! However, his shock was soon replaced with worry as the girl collapsed to her knees. Hey..are you okay? he asked as he walked over to her and offered a hand to help her back up. Come on, this forest has never really been the safest place. We can all continue introductions once we're back in town, right? He asked with a smile.

When Takeshi took charge of the situation, Akari couldn't help but smile softly, causing the other woman that lived within her body to speak up. The hell's with you? I've never felt you smile this much. Alexis shot at her host, causing Akari to simply chuckle and shake her head. You wouldn't understand Alexis. She said before finally becoming vocal again. My brother's right, come on Kenos, you live here too, you know how much more likely it is for the heartless to show up in this forest than it is anywhere else in town! She said, all but calling out Kenos on the spot. She may not have looked it, but the girl was nervous. She had only one weapon on her, and two people that had never seen her transform. If they got ambushed, she was screwed in terms of keeping her secret.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
[OoC: Hmm...'screwed', you say?]

To be honest, he felt really horrible, seeing this girl break down right of him--and knowing that he was the cause! But what was he to do? Obviously, the two must have met at some point; how else would she have recognized him? What he didn't understand was her apparent attachment to him. For her to fall to her knees because he didn't recognize her...the boy wasn't sure how to react.

"Um..." he started, rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm sorry for not recognizing you...my memory's kind of terrible. But don't worry, I'll try to remember you now. You said your name is Selena, right?"

Kenos attempted to smile, but he couldn't quite pull it off. The girl's name brought back a bad memory. It's the same as her name... He hesitated a few seconds, then bent over to help the girl up. However, he was beaten to the punch--Takeshi, who was also concerned for the female, had already extended his hand.

The two siblings suggested that they leave the forest, bringing up the dangers of the Heartless. The fairy-human hybrid nodded, scooping up Tammy--who yowled indignantly but made no effort to jump out of his arms--and walking towards the crack in the wall.

"It's still pretty bright out, so we're in luck," he mentioned, glancing at the sky, "They normally don't come out during light hours."

Barely a second passed, however, before the boy's statement was contradicted. From the darkness, a score of Shadows suddenly appeared, along with a few soldiers and a couple of Zip Slashers. They had smelled a new heart, a different heart...a heart that held within it things not from this world. A tasty heart. And like ants to honey, the swarm had rushed over to taste it.

"Well, I did say normally," Kenos commented, just as one of the Zip Slashers lunged at him with both its blades.

Back to top Go down

Selene || Selena
I can't keep crying, Selene realized, dragging the side of her arm across her face, I came here to start over, so...I should have realized that I'd have to start somewhere.

Brought to her senses by the voices of her 'friends', the girl took Takeshi's hand and stood herself up. She attempted to compose herself, apologizing to each. "Akari, Tyler, Kenos...I'm sorry. It's been a crappy week for me, so I'm acting a little weird."

She began walking forward, instinctively falling into step right beside Kenos. She opened her mouth to say something, but shut it as soon as she realized that she had almost reached for the boy's hand. Controlling herself was a lot more difficult than she thought it would be...and a lot more painful, too. This can't get any worse, she thought to herself.

And then it got worse. Several Heartless had appeared out of nowhere, and it didn't seem like they wanted to join the humans for ice cream. No, the looks on their faces practically screamed 'kill kill kill!' Assuming they had faces. Or expressions. And one of the Heartless was already going in for the kill, rushing towards the oldest human male present with pointed blades.

"Kenos!" Selene cried, running forward.

In the instant that name left her lips, two twenty-foot chains of flames wrapped themselves around the Zip Slasher. Its movements now constricted, the Heartless' attack was successfully halted. The Chains of Fury tightened around its armor, burning it and inflicting damage on it. The more the creature of darkness struggled, the tighter the flames became.

This gave the teenager enough time to draw her dirk and reach the would-be attacker. Fire and electricity crawled up along the blade, lengthening it to 40 inches. Selene knew that attacks wouldn't be as effective on the armored being, so she chose instead to target the non-armored parts of the body--like the area between the Heartless' helmet and chest. Shoving her left hand against the head, the girl stabbed and sliced at the exposed neck. The monster faded away in a dark mist, leaving behind the chains that had trapped it.

Selene smiled, caught up in the moment. Despite all that was happening, all the new and different things about this universe, she had one thing going for her: she was still herself. She had realized that when she defeated the Zip Slasher, when she rushed forward to protect Kenos without thinking. When she acted with her heart.

"Hey, you guys gonna help out?" the teen called out behind her, feeling more like herself than ever before. She quickly sheathed her dirk (the magic around it had already faded), stretching her arms out to the side. Lightning shot out of her hands, growing into whips as long as as the chains floating above her head. And despite the inappropriateness of it, the girl began to sing. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Chains and Whips excite me~"

"Myuu!"

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When the shadows and other various heartless appeared, Tyler chuckled and summoned Promise, his pistol, to his empty right hand, leveling it at the head of a single shadow and firing three times, killing it quickly as he dashed forward, locking blades with the other Zipl slasher! You want help, then you got it! By the way, My name is Takeshi, not Tyler..though a few people call me that, so it's fine! he yelled over at her as lightning coursed down his arm, and as he continued to struggle with the Zip Slasher, he pressed his gun to the side of its head and pulled the trigger, sending a bolt of lightning lancing through its head!

As her brother and selene took the Zip Slashers, Akari nodded and held the scabberded grace out, the whole thing disintegrating into rose petals before blowing away on the wind, a flash of light emitting from her hand as Queen appeared in it. She then held it out to the side as a few soldiers surrounded her. As they got closer, the earth around her seemed to turn itself over, and as they all came in for a jump kick, thorny vines shot up from the ground around her! They didn't do too much damage, but they gave her just enough time to pull the throttle on queen two times. She was ready for whatever was about to happen now.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
When the Zip Slasher lunged at him, Kenos immediately leaped backwards; ordinarily, he would simply draw his weapons to counter the attack, but with Tammy in his arms his choices were limited. Suffice to say, he was extremely relieved when Selene had rushed forward to save him. However, what was initially relief soon turned to awe as he witnessed the girl's speed, skill, and magical prowess. The way she moved, the way she bent elements to her will with ease...it was so much like his Selena. Not to mention, they shared a name.

Come to think of it, the boy thought briefly, She looks a lot like her, too. The same body physique, the same face shape, the same hairstyle...the only things wrong were the colors. His Selena was blonde, had blue eyes, and wore blue dresses and skirts. But the similarities were still startling--and she had recognized him too! Was she, perhaps...?

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Chains and Whips excite me~ "

...Nevermind.

Tammy leaped out of her owner's arms and bolted for the nearest tree, grabbing Kenos' attention. Right. There was a battle going on, and the others could use his help. They all appeared to be adequate mages (although each wielded a weapon of some sort), something that the male was not. Even though he had succeeded in being able to use magic after years of practice, it was still pathetically weak compared to those currently present. So he chose to stick with his more comfortable twin blades, Divine and Eclispe.

He drew them quickly, rushing over to the nearest Heartless (which had already begun to notice him) to attack. Locking the hilts of his two weapons, the warriors spun his staff in a wide circle around him. The Shadows were knocked back, clearing a small area for him to fight in. He then closed his eyes, letting his senses reach their maximum potential. He could smell the Darkness emanating from the creatures.He detached his blades, crossing them over to each other and pulling back, slicing an unfortunate Heartless' neck. Wind whistled behind him, so Kenos swung both swords over his head to strike the Shadow that had leaped at him. His aim was true, and the monster disappeared in a swirl of darkness.

The stench of darkness grew suddenly to his left, so the swordsman swung his weapons in that direction. However, the metal hit only empty air--the Shadows must have sunk into the ground. Kenos leaped backwards before they could attack, swinging Divine (Eclipse would have had little effect) to send an arc of light their way. As he landed, the boy rotated his body to slash at the surrounding Heartless.

He may not be a powerful magic user, but he could fight. He had to fight. For her...he was a superhero*, protecting his town from the monsters. But he was a superhero without his partner.

*Alludes to Journal

Back to top Go down

Selene || Selena
"MYUUU!!!!"

Having transformed into his Champion Form, Alizarin began to rush the surrounding Heartless full-force. His large form knocked away a good ten of them, but they soon returned to fight back. He didn't mind. He wanted to protect his mistress (though he kept his distance from her; he had learned how painful her attacks could get). Roaring loudly, Al spewed a large fireball at his opponents. It burned through several that were lined up, leaving the creatures scorched and charred.

At the same time, Selene was taking care of another group surrounding her. As difficult as it was controlling four weapons/spells at once, the Battlemage was able to do so by simplifying the commands for the Chains of Fury. The flame cords connected in a large loop with the girl as its center, spinning around her as both a constant attack and a sort of shield. With both the Whips of Ferity in her hand, she slashed and struck the Heartless continuously. Some dissipated in as little as three strikes.

"We both are here to have some fun, so let it whip~" she sang, to a different than the one she was singing before. Glancing all around her, she shouted towards the others, "How many do you think are left?"

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As the last of The shadows surrounding Takeshi died off, he heard Selene ask him how many he thought were left. About Si- he said as he heard two more appear. Goddamnit. As he looked back in front of him, he couldn't help it. Oh for fucking Fate's Sake! Try seven or eight more! he yelled as he took a deep breath. The ones that showed up were all Dual Blades. Meaning that his wind powers were useless. He had one trump card at this point. Come. was all he said. And, as he finished speaking, the shape of his shadow began to shift, taking on a much more demonic form as the shadow began to glow. Soon after his Guardian summon pulled itself up out of the ground, hovering behind it's master before roaring. It then swept its claws at one of the Dual Blades, catching it  in its head and causing it to rocket off into a tree! You all focus on your respective opponents for now! I've got these guys! He yelled as He fired off his pistol at a few of them, taking potshots at this point.

He didn't like relying on his guardian, but at times he needed to. An ambush of dual blades was a good enough justification for him honestly. He didn't quite know if he could take all of them at once, even with his guardian. Fuck my life...why does this shit always happen to me..? he thought as he sighed, slashing at another dual blade, cutting through it's wind spell and taking some of the wind created from it, which created a couple cuts on his body. God damn. He was going to regret this, wasn't he?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top