Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremi
The Sandlot. The site of many a Struggle Tournament.

...A tournament Jeremi had won. The sand was caked in blood in some places, from some of the more powerful blows.

...He was going across the worlds, fighting, competing, gambling... And making a king's ransom doing it.

Whether it was Twilight Town Struggle Tourneys, Freelance Blitzball in the Destiny Islands, World-class Poker in Hollow Bastion, he played to win, shot to kill.

...The Empire was in turmoil. They COULDN'T give him back his regency. And Biscuits was in no shape to carry his ass. He and his daughter Analie lived world to world, prize munny to prize munny. It was a hard life, and the Once and (Maybe) Future King was much worse for the wear. He obviously didn't sleep much. His body looked withered and battered, his spirit right on the verge of breaking.

As he turned to leave, there was a large glass bottle on the ground, with a note...

"You got lucky!"

Jeremi laughed.

"Setzer, let it never be said you're a sore loser."

He picked up the bottle, opening it and draining the hoppy brew quickly, before heading off to... Well, wherever his ship had manifested.

He had no Gummi Ship of his own... He had to sell what few possessions he had to afford a used Kingdom model...

Luckily for him, it came with a hyperbaric stasis chamber. He could leave Analie inside so she'd be safe while he went out and earned his next prize. ...This was no way to live.

Walking through the merchant center of the town, it was obvious how much he'd changed. He'd become quite the talented thief, stealing whatever food, clothes, and valuables he needed when his cash ran dry, stuffing them into zipspace before he was found out. As he walked, his boots making the noises of being far too worn, he pulled out and tore into a large loaf of bread he'd nicked from some bakery. ...Oh, how the mighty have fallen... ...All of this had the goal of renewing his medical license, so he could set up shop in Hollow Bastion again, but that was a long ways off.

...And THIS was the last thing he needed. He caught sight of Lady Kairi, and he KNEW she saw him. He wasn't about to let her worry about him, so, turning on his heel, he made tracks away from them.

...He knew it'd only worry her more. He knew she'd follow, chase him, catch up to him, and then he'd HAVE to spill.

...He almost wanted to... But, she'd pity him. He didn't want or need her pity. He'd been by himself nearly his entire adult life. He did it before alone, he could do it again. ALONE.

...He knew, though, with his friends? They'd stick their noses in. They'd go out of their way to help him. He just didn't want to depend on any one person too much.

...It was the precise reason Arianne's disappearance hurt him so. ...He came to his senses before he finished the job, realizing he had to take care of Analie, but the evidence of his desperation was there, and would always be there...

Cross-hatch scars across his wrists. His sleeves were short enough to where, if you got close, they'd be readily visible.

...Pounding footsteps. Someone was running to him. Kairi, no doubt.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Two young girls' laughter broke through the loud streets of Twilight Town as they shared stories. It had been so long since Kairi and Olette had been together that they had forgotten how much fun it was. They had both grown up with two best MALE friends, and needed the girl time. The princess was wearing regular street clothes; a pleated white skirt with a cotton light pink blouse. It was fairly warm that day, signifying the summer nearing them.

The brunette was just as Kairi had remembered her; peppy, happy and enthusiastic. A burst of laughter came from the two again, as they walked, arms hooked through the other's.

"So you just kissed him? Just like that?" Olette asked.

"Yep," Kairi replied, "It just sounded like it was the right moment to do it."

"Wow!" gushed Olette, "How romantic!"

The two found their way into the Sandlot, newly purchased sea salt ice cream bars in their free hands. Kairi scanned the new area with her eyes as they met a familiar figure. She stopped for a second, trying to put a name to the face.

"Kairi?" Olette asked, waving her ice-cream-clad hand in front of the teen's face.

Kairi shook her head for a second. "I'm fine... But I think I know that guy."

"Which one?" wondered Olette.

The princess pointed him out to her friend, as he walked away from them. Her curiosity caught her as she remembered what Biscuits had told her about Arianne's disappearance. At once, she remembered him, and recognized the hunched over fashion which he turned from her with... it was sorrow. Kairi had seen it on her father before, after many failed attempts to find his other half. Her heart pounded against her ribcage as she felt his immense sadness. It affected her as well. After all, Arianne was her friend too.

"Olette?" Kairi asked, "Could I catch up with you and the boys later?"

"Sure," her friend replied, "Just remember that we all wanted to take the train across town and watch the sunset before you leave."

"Right," the princess replied, handing Olette her ice cream bar, "Don't worry, I'll be there!"

Kairi smiled and waved to her friend as she ran off to find the familiar man. She sped up her pace, panting a little bit. Kairi finally came within approaching distance of the man, calling out for him to stop walking. Finally coming up to him, her pace faster than his, catching his wrist with both hands. Kairi tugged lightly to signal him to a stop.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
...Not resisting, Jeremi stopped altogether. He looked back...

He knew she wanted to help him. Find out what was wrong, heal him, if she could.

"Well... Good to see you again, Kairi. ...I can only guess you have some harsh words for me? Everyone else has, so far."

He waited for it. His habits, his deplorable self-maintenance... His scars...

Everyone saw fit to bash him for his weaknesses. At this point, he didn't care. He just wanted to be left alone, to his own devices. In reality, he wanted, needed, a companion... A pillar he could prop himself up on. ...But, as he was, he'd never accept it. He was still too damn proud.

"...So... If you're not here to bash me, why ARE you here? I have the situation under control. And pity's the last thing I need."

========================================================================================

Of course, Kairi wasn't the only one interested. Three officers... VERY young, stood, watching Jeremi. THe youngest, a silver-haired girl, spoke first.

"Now?"

The oldest, a blonde man in a white trenchcoat, waved her off.

"Nah, Fuu. Not yet. Wait until you've got a good shot. That girl's blocking him."

At the blondie's belt hung a pistol... With a very large holster. ...No doubt. It was a Gunblade. He eyed Jeremi like a predator eyes his prey. He'd been on the lookout for a thief, and he'd caught this guy in the act. Quicker than lightning, gone without a trace... This HAd to be the guy. His hand went to the grip of his Gunblade, ready to draw at a moment's notice.

...His ass... Was grass.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
As he looked back to her, Kairi inhaled sharply. He didn't look like the man she remembered. She knew he was, but he looked much older... much more tired. Kairi kept both hands on his wrist as she looked at him through her glossy sapphire eyes.

"I'm not here to be harsh on you," she replied, "I... I wanted to make sure that you're okay. I mean, after what happened..."

Her voice trailed away into silence, as she was more than heartfelt with the man. She felt terrible as he was no less than harsh with her. After all, she had only been trying to help. Her genuine concern was a friendly one. It wasn't pity she was giving, it was concern.

"Please," she begged, "You just need to tell me what happened. I can help."

Her eyes locked into his as she gave a sad smile. He was a friend, and she wanted to help in any way she could. Her auburn hair brushed lightly in her face, carried by the slight breeze through the back alley. Kairi gave his wrist a small squeeze with both hands.

"Please..." Kairi repeated.

~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
The Fallen One sighed heavily.

"Lady Kairi, if I knew myself what happened, I'd tell you. I went to bed with her, just days after Analie was born... And, when I woke up... ...She was gone."

Looking down to the earth, he tugged at her.

"Can we walk and talk? I have a check to cash."

As he tried to turn and leave, he felt a hard ring connect with his head, and his muscles seemed to shut down as he collapsed.

Walking out, laughing, the ring flew back to Fuu, who caught it. The burly man, Rai, on the far right, was wielding his massive "whoopin' stick". And, of course, Seifer with his Gunblade.

"Looks like we finally got ya, lowlife! Come quietly."

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Jeremi had asked to walk and talk. All Kairi could do was simply nod and follow after him. When Jeremi hit the ground, Kairi's hands let go as she shrieked. Her eyes scanned to find the three unfamiliar teens walk towards them. Kairi dove down to her knees and shook him a bit. Seeing his eyes flick up at her, her breathing steadied a bit.

Kairi turned to the three as she maintained her position near her paralyzed friend.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed, "You can't just walk around and do that to someone!"

Rising from her position to her feet, she fully turned her body to the attackers. Both arms stretched out, and standing in front of him, Kairi stared at them with burning eyes.

"Tell me!" Kairi exclaimed, her voice loud and echoing through the alley, "What do you want?"

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
Laughing heartily, Seifer merely brandished the Hyperion, obviously trying to intimidate her.

"This Dreg is wanted for countless thefts from honest, hard-working citizens. I'm just simply going to brin g him to justice. Rai. Get him."

Wordlessly, the buffon Raijin waked past Kairi, grabbing Jeremi by his wrist, and pulling hard. A snap could be heard, whether it was his shoulder being pulled out of the socket, or his wrist being crushed, it was hard to say.

Seifer turned on his heel, walking toward Jeremi, who had just begin to regain movement.

"ALMACY! I SWEAR, I'LL HAVE YOUR-"

And with a blow to the head from the blunt side of Hyperion, Jeremi was out cold, blood sreaming down the side of his face.

"Now, why don't you be a good little girl and go please your man?"

That was classic Seifer. If you didn't worship the dirt on his boots (as well as the rest of him), you were less than said dirt, in his eyes. Looking at her, he got a mischevious glint in his eye.

"I SHOULD haul you in for obstructing justice... But... You look like a talented girl. I'm sure you could persuade me to spare you."

Fuu couldn't even speak, just facepalming, while Rai whooped and hollered, cheering his boss on.

...Little did Seifer know, he'd just made a FATAL mistake.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Although Seifer attempted to intimidate her, she felt none from this man. He didn't have the evil that most of her enemies contained. He wasn't evil; he was just a punk. Her breath caught as Rai walked past her, her head turning with her line of sight.

"Hey!" she called out, turning around just to see him snap her friend's arm. She ran to him and tugged on his arm, screaming for him to stop. As Seifer walked over, Kairi rushed uselessly to stop him. She bent over, quickly checking for a pulse. The tears began to stream down her face as she looked up at Seifer.

"Who do you think you are?" she screamed tearfully. Kairi dug into her bag, pulling out a first aid kit as she attempted to mop up some of the blood on his face with a scarf she had. As she heard the comment about pleasing her man, she froze. "You don't know what you're talking about," she told him, not looking up from her doctor work. Her ears perked up at the intonation of his voice as he said the words "talented" and "persuade".

Upon hearing the wolf whistles from Rai, she rose and stared at him, tears running down her cheeks.

"Never," she said, a harsh tone to her voice.

Kairi reached down and hoisted one of Jeremi's limp arms over her shoulder and began to hoist him off, giving no care for the three behind them.

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
Incredible. She actually stood up to him.

BIG mistake. HUGE.

Walking up right behind her, and violently yanking Jeremi off her shoulder, before gripping her on said shoulder. The sound of handcuffs rattling sounded as he spoke.

"You're under arrest for obstruction of justice. You have the right to remain silent, yadda, yadda, yadda."

...THIS was a fatal mistake for him. He was certainly on the path to death.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
She shrieked as he grabbed her. Frantically, she tried to remove his grip, shouting at him to stop. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she cried at him. Closing her eyes, Kairi's open right hand struck across his cheek, completely flat-palmed. As he let go of her, she hit the ground hard, next to Jeremi's still unconscious form.

Her breathing was heavy as she sat on the ground, propping herself up with her arms, legs bent and together. Kairi moved herself forward to Seifer on the ground, apologizing.

"You really shouldn't have grabbed me," she told him, wiping her tears from her own face.

She stared for a second at the large red mark she left on his pale cheek. Kairi moved a large strand of hair from her face as she sat on her knees.

"Will you just give up this grudge and let us leave?" she asked, "Please?"

Kairi reached a hand out to him, as he lay unmoving on the ground to shake him a little bit.

Did I really hit him that hard? she wondered, Or did he hit his head?

"Are you alright?" she asked.

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
Seifer had been stunned by the sudden attack, especially how strong the young woman was... Of course, that didn't last long.

The fact that she was leaning over him didn't help her as he reared back his right arm, before backhanding her across the face as hard as he was able. He quickly turned the tables then, unceremoniously forcing her to the ground. After his last statements, she would have easily thought he was about to do something unspeakable to her. ...Instead, all he did was bring cuffs around her wrists, binding them far too tightly.

"I WOULD'VE been nice! Do you have any idea what they do to pretty girls like you in prison? Trust me, you don't wanna know."

Roughly pulling Kairi to her feet, he walked ahead, signaling to Rai to carry Jeremi as they headed to the station. Kairi was left with the incredibly creepy Fuu.

...Unlike her associates, Fuu was quite gentle. Leading Kairi along with a soft hand on her back.

"Sorry." was the only word she said. She obviously didn't agree with how brutal Seifer had been to them both.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi didn't have time to react as Seifer hit her. Falling back to the ground, she sustained a few bruises. She attempted to struggle as he fitted the handcuffs around her wrists, crying at him to stop.

As he made the prison comment, she gulped heavily. Although she knew that she would never go to that kind of place, it still concerned her as to what was going to happen next. Surely Roxas would have to step in and stop it, but Kairi thought that maybe she could get herself out of the mess. As Seifer pinned her to the ground, her skirt and hair were awry.

Kairi felt his hard hands yank her to her feet, as he left her in the care of the girl. She winced, expecting to be shoved harshly, but instead the girl was very gentle. Hearing the apology, Kairi smiled sadly.

"It's alright," she said quietly. Adding a hurt laugh she said, "First time I've ever been arrested..."

As the group approached the station and went inside, Kairi caught sight of a tall, slender woman.

"Who's that?" she asked Fuu quietly in wonder.

"What do you three have for me?" the woman asked, "Did you catch the theif?"

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"Commissioner."

Kneeling before the woman, Seifer spoke.

"Commissioner Kramer, yes, we have! And, it's my opinion that he's a lot more sinister than we thought. This girl was with him, and was defending him. Looking at her, I can only guess he hypnotized her. God only knows what he planned to do with her."

Seifer smiled cockily. He'd nailed one of their most well-known criminals.

"I did have to rough her up a bit, but she wouldn't STOP. She went as far as to assault me, so I didn't have a lot of choice there. ...I can't shake the feeling that I KNOW her from somewhere, though..."

Jeremi had begun to come around... And his eyes saw Edea Kramer.

"Heh... Your ass is grass, Almacy" He thought, before slipping back into unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi stood there simply as Seifer proudly displayed his work to the woman. She continued looking at the attractive woman in front of her, realizing that she had seen her before. It had been a while, but Kairi was absolutely positive that she had met her with Roxas.

The woman strolled gracefully over to Kairi, lifting her chin with a touch of her hand. Edea stared into Kairi's sapphire eyes for a few seconds, before taking a sharp breath. The recognition had followed through between them.

"You fools!" Edea exclaimed, "Let this girl go right away!"

Edea even so much as reached back and let Kairi go herself.

"I'm terribly sorry," she continued, "Let me get you some medical attention right away, Lady Kairi. I must apologize for my children's behaviour. They were very wrong to apprehend someone of your stature!"

She led Kairi over to a bench, where she requested for the men around her to get Kairi a cold compress to put on her face. Perched on her knees before the princess, the woman stroked Kairi's injured cheek a few times, before placing the compress on it.

"Who is this man?" she asked Kairi.

"A friend of mine," Kairi responded, holding the compress in place herself, "For anything he's done, I can compensate you. A lot of things have happened to him, and he's my responsibility for now. Please, get him some attention as well. He's been injured quite severely by your group."

Edea nodded as she waved the medics over to Jeremi. Rising from her position on her knees in front of Kairi, she turned to Seifer.

"Nice work," she said sarcastically, "You managed to apprehend Lady Kairi, a diplomat from Hollow Bastion and her friend. What's worse is that you injured them in the process. We will need a long talk about this, as you are suspended from duty. All three of you! Now apologize to the young lady, this instant!"

Picking up Seifer by the back of his jacket, she thrust him towards Kairi's position as if to force him into an apology.

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
When Rai heard who they'd arrested, he immediately flipped out.

"Oh, man! We're so sorry! We' didn't realize, y'know?"

Seifer scowled as the medics attended to Jeremi. Sure, he'd messed up, but his job was to uphold the law. When his mother grabbed him by the collar, his expression was... Unexpected. He scowled at her.

"Look, I was wrong to get so rough with you, but I'm not gonna say sorry for doing my job. He's a criminal, and you tried to keep me from arresting him, which makes YOU just as bad. The people in Hollow Bastion that let Ansem have his merry way with that world are just as guilty as he is for the Heartless."

Wrenching himself free, he glared at her.

"Stay inside the law, and I'm a reasonable man. Hell, I'm even NICE sometimes. But when you break the law, I break you. C'mon, guys."

Rai followed the emotionally damaged man out of the station. Fuu, however, stayed behind. A look of indignation crossed her face, obviously brought on by Seifer.

"Commissioner Kramer? A report?"

Jeremi, who had just regained consciousness, was SHOCKED.

"You can TALK? Like, with SENTENCES?"

Fuu pulled a face when she looked at Jeremi. She could talk! Very eloquently, when she wanted! She just didn't see the point in using many words when few would do just as well.

"...Simplicity is preferred.." She explained, a far more simplistic answer than what she thought.

At this point, you could knock Jeremi over with a feather.

"Uhh... Right."

He then took that time to turn to Edea, still in MUCH pain, the healers trying to keep up with him.

"Commissioner... I can't say I agree with his methods... But, while I DO know what I've done was wrong... ...I've had some bad situations... ...People depend on me. ...I only resort to that when my options run out."

He gave Kairi a look of extreme gratitude. Right now, he didn't have much to work with, and, as much as he disliked having to use it, he was welcome for the help.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi gave a shy and sorry smile as Rai began to freak out. She still held the compress to her face as her wrists throbbed from the handcuffs. She sighed loudly as Seifer made his angry testimony, stating that he wasn't sorry for doing his job. A sharp pain hit her heart as he called her just as bad as a criminal. Her sapphire eyes glanced away, hurt. When Hollow Bastion came up, she opened her mouth to say something, but held it back.

She wanted to tell him that he had no idea what he was talking about. After all, he really didn't, but she figured it was better to leave well enough alone.

"Unless Lady Kairi is willing to speak up about the incident, it is better that we keep it quiet," Edea told Fuu, "It will be better for all of our reputations, especially Seifer's.

Both women looked as Jeremi made his comment about Fuu speaking. For one, neither were surprised that the silver-haired girl could talk. After all, Kairi had spoken to her before a little bit, and Edea knew first hand about Fuu's speaking ability.

Kairi rose, the compress still pressed to her cheek and walked over to him. She gave him a sorry smile, as she thought of what had happened between himself and Arianne.

"It's very big of you to admit it," Edea said, "and I'm afraid you have committed some wrongs in Twilight Town. Do you have the money to compensate for what you stole? If not, we can set up an agreement."

"I'll help in any way I can," Kairi told them both.

Taking the compress off for a few minutes, she stroked her own cheek. Walking over to the mirror, she grimaced. A giant multi-coloured mark could be seen over most of her cheek. She winced as she ran her fingers over it. Roxas was going to freak the minute he saw her. She sighed.

"That's what make-up's for, I guess," she mumbled to herself. She placed the compress back over her cheek and walked back over to the pair.

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Twas a beautiful day in Twilight Town to say the absolute least. The town's glory and mystique never ceased to amaze Lexaeus. As troubled as he was and emotionless, he still found a way to appreciate such small beauty.

On this particular day he walked about on the rooftops, unnoticed by the townsfolk below. If any of them were to spot him they would surely begin to panic and soon chaos would erupt. Anytime one of the Organization members showed up it was always the same fiasco, rampaging madness is what it amounted to be. However, Lexaeus was different than all the rest of the Organization. He was known as 'The Silent Hero'. He earned this name for a reason. While the other members focused on the devastation they could muster up, Lexaeus focused on whom it was he could save or help in any way. Now, Lexaeus was not one to toy with, no not in the least, yet he was humble as well as brutal, but only when the time was rightfully certain. The only time he would attack a world or its leader was when he had a divine reason to do so. Such an option happened rarely.

His hood was up, hiding his true identity. He took steady yet slow steps on the rooftops, when he would reach the end he would merely teleport to the next rooftop. He managed to shut the uproar of the town's people out of his head, yet something caught his eye. It was a rather familiar face down below in the streets. None other than the Seventh Princess of Heart, Lady Kairi. Lexaeus had the utmost respect for the young lady, yet he feared that she wouldn't see him as just another humble and happy citizen of the Twilight, but as a menacing threat, which was a common misconception.

Lexaeus walked down the slope of the rooftop and peered down upon her. He couldn't make out what she was saying, but he thought that it could be a possible altercation between her and the other ladies standing about inside the prison walls. If he were to pass as just another man walking about, he would have to change his attire. He thought for a moment and then it came to him, he snapped his fingers and his wardrobe changed swiftly. No longer was his black cloak visible. He was now wearing a white shirt with a black vest and black pants accompanied by black shoes. His hair was slicked back, all but one of his bangs dangling around his forehead, bouncing within the wind. His eyes were exceptionally green as well. The only thing that was out of the ordinary was the chain hanging around his neck, it was silver with the Organization's emblem on it, yet perhaps she wouldn't notice.

Lexaeus then teleported to one of the alley ways nearby. He then used a portal to gain entrance into the cell that Kairi and Jeremi were being held in. Hopefully they wouldn't notice the portal for he didn't look anything like one of the Organization members anymore. At first he was in the shadows of the cell. He walked out and began to approach the lady. His hands were in his pocket and a minute smile was present on his face. He then opened his mouth to speak in a deep yet soothing tone.

"Good evening Ms. Kairi, I never expected to seeing you in here. Is there any way that I might be of service?"

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"I don't wanna rely on her... But it seems I've little choice."

Walking up to Kairi, he bowed respectfully to her, as a sign of gratitude.

"Kairi... Thank you so much for your help. ...I'd be in a really bad place if not for you. So, how are..."

When he saw the rather large bruise on Kairi's cheek, he surpressed the urge to slip into his Omega Defiance. Dark vapor billowed out from under his cloak, and his Keyblades blinked to life into his hands as he chanted his mantra.

"This is not a good reason to kill... This is not a good reason to kill..."

He was having decided trouble calming himself down. Abusing a woman was something he couldn't tolerate.

Back to top Go down

To see the bruise on her face as it entered the light coming from the single window in the cell sent Lexaeus into a rampage of emotions, which was odd for he could not feel emotions. In his days as a human he could remember how it felt to see a woman being abused, he had actually killed a man for such a thing. He remained calm, however, slowly walking over to her without awaiting for Kairi to respond for his first attempt to engage in a conversation.

"Kairi?....Jeremi...What happened to her face?"

He wanted to show concern and compassion as to not set them off or to start off on the wrong foot with such nice people. The only thing he knew for certain was this...whoever placed such a horrid mark upon the Princess of Heart would pay the ultimate price, Lexaeus would see to it.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
Casting eyes upon the stranger, Jeremi appeared puzzled.

"DO I know this man? He seems so... Familiar... ...OF COURSE!" His thoughts came to him.

"Aeleus! I was surprised to see you well! From what I heard from the Castle, there was quite the accident."

Obviously, he knew of the man's Somebody, as did most who lived in Hollow Bastion at that time. Ansem and his apprentices were rather famous. ...Aeleus, Even, and Ienzo were known to raise a fair bit of Cain on the days off that they had.

"Well, to answer you, the man responsible is a "Seifer Almacy". You needn't worry, though. He's been... Taken care of. And, if he decides to start anything else, I can handle him, so long as his cronies don't step in."

Back to top Go down

Forte
It was quite the commotion. The weather was fine as what usually is in this world, and it always seemed to be in endless sunlight whenever Forte had visited. But he himself knew of the day and night cycles that existed. After all, this was his homeworld. His weapon hung itself from his back. Poking out the sides of his cape. The weapon itself wrapped in ebony cloth. Partly to prevent accidentally cutting passersby. Forte himself knew something was happening when he had noticed the infamous Seifer storming off in anger. By the looks of it he could tell where Seifer had just came from. The furious teen brushed himself against the edge of his weapon, and he turned around, a rather menacing look on his face, then walked off. It was unmistakable. It definitely was Seifer. His white clothes. That black bandanna. And that blond. Hair. And of course beside him was Rai. But where was Fuujin? Forte pondered for a moment. He was in no mood to pick a fight with some street punks who he felt he could easily dispatch if he had wanted to. The only problem is the consequences after. He turned around, and walked on. His almost silent footsteps accompanied by the sound of metal. Both of his swords, sheathed, moved from side to side. He kept his movement as still as possible, so as not to swing his spear around. And even then he could sense a seeping of darkness. And the familiarity of an aura. Two others were auras completely unknown to him. But they were powerful nonetheless. But the other was unmistakable. It was an old acquaintance of his, Xeremij. Or the person now known as Jeremi. "This is quite the party." Forte mumbled to himself. Before stepping up to them. One of them was concealed behind a surprisingly familiar robe. But was hooded, while another was a woman dressed in pink with bright red hair. It seemed to the Governor now that she was injured by something.

"Such rough treatment to a lady. I bet Seifer and his hoodlums might have had something to do with this." Forte mumbled from far away. He had not noticed Fuu nearby, nor the commissioner for that matter. He chose to reveal himself now because he felt it was relatively safe to do so. For if Jeremi was nearby he believed that as far as things are friendly things wouldn't turn into a fight. And he had even kept his hands away from his weapon. Now he kept them at his sides, but was still inching closer. When he felt that he had gotten close enough, he stopped. "What's up, Jeremi? Haven't seen you in awhile." Forte mumbled. He stared at Jeremi's injuries, appraised the seriousness of it, and knew it probably had something to do with Seifer by now. He was dressed in his usual trenchcoat, cape and sneakers, along with a black shirt underneath his coat. And he smiled, trying to keep things friendly and relaxed. And inside he thought about how great it'd be if things didn't turn sour today with Heartless or a fight breaking out. But by the looks of it he kept his fingers crossed. There COULD be a brawl with Seifer. Maybe. He didn't know what was happening after all. But for now he awaited his presence to be acknowledged.

Max MP - 160
Governor of Traverse Town

Back to top Go down

Lexaeus was shocked to say the least. However, he was pleased that he recognized him as his Somebody rather than the member of the Organization XIII. He turned slightly and grinned, extending his hand out to shake Jeremi's.

"Yes, tis a pleasure. The accident was...um....maintained. The lab is pretty much gone, but it's nothing that we can't fix..."

Phew... he thought to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair. He then turned his attention back to Kairi and the bruise upon her fair skin.

"Seifer?...I'll be paying him a little visit later...if we can get out of here."

Lexaeus knew that he wouldn't have a problem getting out of the cell nor getting the others out with him. All he would have to do was to open a portal, but that would give him away faster than anything. He remained calm and actually used his intellect to try and figure out something.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
OoC: way to wait for me, kids. im at my aunt's so im going to try and sneak on whenever my cousin is off being a twat and leaves me alone with her laptop. hooray for family stealing!

IC:

As Lexaeus spoke to her for the first time, her heart jumped. It had scared her to have another person around besides the ones the room already contained. She turned to look at him as a shiver errupted down her spine. Kairi never knew why she got those shivers, but they always meant something bad. She rubbed her arm trying to remove the goosebumps that had shown on her pale skin. A bit uncomfortable, she turned back to Jeremi, hearing him mutter about the urge to kill.

"Oh no," she told him, waving her hands in front of her, "It's just a bruise. It'll go away. Really, I'm fine!"

A second wave of shivers enveloped Kairi as Lexaeus walked towards her. Her look changed to surprise as she heard her name being uttered by the man a second time. After all, she had no idea who he was. Even more shock hit her as Jeremi called him by his other's name. Of course, Kairi didn't realize the name was that of his other's, and quickly accepted it as the truth. Jeremi had answered him for her though, and she recovered the bruise with her hand.

"It's alright," Edea said, gently pulling her hand down, "We'll get you fixed up before you go back to see Roxas."

"Thanks," said Kairi quietly, watching Edea leave. She urged Fuu to follow her, and gracefully stepped out of the building with her child. Kairi's nerves hit the ceiling again as yet another unknown man stepped into the room. The man made his own comments about her slight injury, and she resisted the urge to cover up the bruise with her hand once again.

"...you are?" Kairi asked with a small smile, "I'm Kairi."

Upon hearing Lexaeus' comment about 'paying Seifer a little visit', she immediately recognized where the entire conversation was headed.

"Please don't," she urged, "It really isn't that big of a deal! So I got punched, but I hit him first. I was really only trying to help Jeremi. Please don't go around hurting people on my account. It... it wouldn't make me very happy to know that someone was injured because I got hurt. You two heard Edea, she said that she would get me fixed up before I went back to Hollow Bastion to see my boyfriend. Really, this is what make-up's for!"

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Forte
Forte listened in for awhile, then shrugged a little. "Nice to meet you Kairi. I'm Forte, the Governor of Traverse Town." He said, returning her smile with one of his own. He heard her plea for the other stranger to leave Seifer alone, and by the looks of it, the situation seems to be m ore or less an accident from what Forte could tell. THAT, or Seifer being a sh*tbag again. And of course. He had seen Fuu and Edea finally. At least when he was about to enter, and he saw the two leave without a word. "Annnd I assume Fuu's either in trouble. Or their really just related. Or something. Which was why Seifer has his little crime busting gang of douchebags walking around." Forte suddenly said. He was really just sitting around, analyzing the situation. "You should have seen Seifer. Not exactly what I'd call happy. Or anything." He added on. In his mind, the Governor was pretty much laughing repeatedly at Seifer's completely crap luck. It's fucking like...Every time that douchebag tries to pull off something..It's a complete disaster for him. And more embarrassment and stuff. Was what was playing in his mind at that exact moment. Sort of louder than all the real physical noises. Since it was his mind after all. Which was why it seemingly automatically weeded out the background noise for awhile. Thankfully everyone was currently silent for now. "Well then. Now why did Seifer and his goons even attack you. And Jeremi too." Forte had taken notice of Jeremi's injuries as well. So Kairi was protecting Jeremi. Which meant it concerned Jeremi alone. "And what happened to you, Jeremi? Why the heck are you in Twilight Town, getting beaten up by goons? ...Unless of course you truly did something to cause Seifer and his little squad of goons to start beating the shit out of you. Not exactly fun if it's three guys you know." Forte asked Jeremi, turning himself to him. A frown was on his face, for he had wanted to know exactly why Jeremi didn't return to Disney Castle, and was here in Twilight Town. Not to mention he was in a bad state. Not exactly one he would expect from the King of Disney Castle. But then again..Was he still the king? That question remained to be answered. He tapped his feet, waiting for a reply.

Max MP - 160
Governor of Traverse Town

Back to top Go down

Lexaeus, um, Aeleus immediately faced Kairi and politely bowed. He then stood, straitening his tuxedo vest and placed his hands into his pockets once more. He smiled at her in hopes that she would accept him without knowledge of his horrid being.

"As you wish Ms. Kairi. I suppose I wouldn't be any better than those savages if I were to retaliate, yet still he shouldn't have hit a lady. As long as you are alright, I'll remain calm. So what is the plan?"

OOC: Sorry it's short, my girlfriend wants me to watch "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" with her, lol.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top