roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nero~
Xern watched as the little group went down a trap door, after takeing a quick mental note to have something to do after he caught up, but first he would look for the door, and after examining the floor he couldn't find it. So instead of trying to just pick every thing up or blast the ground, Xern decides to focus his magic to cover the ground in a 20 foot radius, in which the lines of everything should be shown by white marks along the ice. After a few minutes of concentration, Xern opens his eyes and stops his magic, looking around for the trap door, and eventually finding where it was hidden. He then smashes the ice around the door and opens it and jumps in, closeting and sealing it with his ice magic.

After he dose this, he writes down on his note pad and after a few moments shows it to the others. The note pad reads:so what now? What are we going to do? This place dosnt have many exits I believe, and if it did we went though one of them, leaveing a maximum of 2 more exits to escape from after this, so what's the plan white haired man?

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Did he... just wink at her? Was this really the time for that? Regardless, Karahito found herself turning away with a light blush on her cheeks. In the darkness of the surrounding area it would have been hard to notice it, however. Hopefully, anyways... There was the sound of something landing on another something, and she smiled to herself at the words that were exchanged between he and his sister. Shortly after, the white-haired man made his statement and sat against the wall. Then there was the last of this odd grouping - the man with the knack for writing things. Leaning over, Karahito read what was written there and crossed her arms under her bust.

Taking slow, deliberate steps away from all of them, she swiftly turned and faced Zeferoth. She was rather unfamiliar with the area, just enough to so that she didn't get lost, and so wasn't quite sure where to go from here. Perhaps there was a reason the Memories were acting so... aggressive?

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Rou2
The white haired man lead them down a hallway to a large, circular room that seemed old and abandoned. Sicarius and Mana had not been aware that such a lab existed under the mansion. They just assumed it was a regular, dusty mansion with nothing particular about it. Sicarius was already regretting not exploring it when he had had the time. Such wasted potential.

The leader, as Sicarius figured the white haired dude was at this point, told them not to wonder about, but of course, Sicarius found himself wondering. He left the room and went into another room and continued like that until he found himself in a room with a large computer. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he took a seat at it and started to press keys.

Meanwhile, Mana stayed with the group, choosing not to follow her brother. She took a seat on some old chair and looked around the room and then at the people. A man with white hair who seemed to know quite a bit about this lab. A girl who preferred the shadows, and a man who only talked in ink on paper. An interesting group of people. They were different from what Mana was accustomed to.

"So, what are your guys' names?" Mana asked, speaking clear enough for everybody to hear. "My name is Mana and the guy with me is my brother, Sicarius."

In the other room, Sicarius sneezed and frowned. He kept getting access denied. This computer had a lot of security and passwords and all that stuff. Sicarius tapped his leg with his finger, thinking. He had a computer back in his room that could probably help crack into the system. He just needed a way to make the data portable. He dug around in the room and found a dusty external hard drive. Perfect.

Blue lightning crackled at his finger tips as he sat back down at the computer. He touched the computer screen and when he pulled away, a stream of glowing letters and numbers came with it. He then touched his finger to the hard drive, where the data entered. It only took a few seconds or so, but he had mad a perfect copy of the computer's data. He slid the hard drive into an inside pocket of his cloak and headed back towards the room with the others.

Sicarius
Level II: 2,736/15,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth opened his eyes again slowly lifting his head. He faced the girl then to everyone else in the room. He realized that the boy was missing for a while, but he didn't care. It wasn't his problem. He returned his attention to the blue haired girl.

My name is Zeferoth. That is all I know about myself. He noticed that the man that helped them earlier had caught up with them and written something down on his note pad. It would seem he was seen as the leader of this little band. For now we should wait. Or see if we can't find anything in this lab worth salvaging. Information, supplies, anything should work.

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern nods as the man called zeferoth spoke, and after he said to find salvageable supply's he was already walking off, examining every piece of junk, or useing his powers to look for hidden doors or a passageway blocked by a wall. As he walked he found a computer, this wasn't his expertise, but he knew how to break a security code so he might be able to do something. The computer had multiple moniters, in which he examined, and while examining, he found a small pouch. Why was there a pouch? Xern decided to grab it and stuff it into one of his multiple pockets, in which he then, turns and walks back to the rest of the group.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Karahito
"My name is unimportant, but I guess you can call me Kara, is you want," Karahito had folded her arms under her bust, and turned to explore the area.

There wasn't much that could be used as supplies, but there was plenty of home-ish goods. Maybe there was more upstairs in the actual mansion? Perhaps, but then there was the potential of Memories being there as well... Sighing to herself, she found a part of the room the others weren't in and leaned against the wall.

"From what we've seen so far," Karahito spoke out loud. It was more for herself, but the others were free to answer. "What do we know about the opponent? Strengths, weaknesses, anything that can help us battle them..." She had put a finger to her chin, looking at the ground in thought.

Back to top Go down

Rou2
Sicarius took a wrong turn somewhere, because he ended up in a completely different room than the one they came into. There were also stairs leading upwards. Assuming it was towards the mansion, Sicarius took them and did, indeed, find himself in an old, abandoned study above ground. He looked outside and said, "Huh."

Two of the three people introduced themselves, though they didn't seem very friendly. Then again, it wasn't exactly a situation where you could be friendly considering the circumstances, Mana figured. She sighed and wondered where Sicarius had wondered off yet. Perhaps he fell into some sort of trap, though he'd make a lot of noise if that happened.

"Anybody know what the opponent even is? I've never seen anything like it before," Mana said. "Though, as far as I know, they weren't openly hostile until that guy with a sword went up and attacked one. Maybe if we lay low long enough, they'll forget about us and leave." She didn't bother looking for any supplies. She doubted that they would find anything that could stave off all of the creatures outside.

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
There is something about that man I don't like. He does not feel like any of you. In fact I couldn't feel much of anything from him. As to the rest of them, they seem to go by instincts. If we lay low and let them drop their guard we should be fine.

Zeferoth rose to his feet and started walking around looking at the lab they were currently in. He hasn't been in this part of the lab before. Maybe it was devoted to something other than where he was found.

(OOC: I was going to have us in the lab that Zeferoth Originated from not the one under the mansion, but I guess I can adapt.)

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern was weary of the other people around, feeling that they could be ploting something, or that the one that disappeared was a person who was against the others. Then there was the girl who stayed hidden in shadows. She was a interesting character. When he noticed the white haired ma. Walking off, he started writhing on his note pad. He showed it to the others.

The note pad says: My name is Xern, what about yours? I'm curious. So I want to get to know some of you, to know your powers well.

Back to top Go down

Wasure Rareta
"They're like Heartless, in most regards." The Samurai, now human, would say, forming out of the ether in dark mist. Wasure had flown and followed them, even when the went underground. Wasure could still see their delicious memories, so he waited until they stopped in the mansion to have a little side adventure. He went and searched for big momma, and sadly found her. He managed to get a small piece of her without her noticing before he returned to the mansion, squeezing into a small opening and popping into the lab, hidden behind a monitor. The illusion extended his hand, and Wasure flapped to & landed on his wrist, the delicate-looking bird hopping to the Samurai's shoulder. "I, unfortunately, found what I was looking for."

On the bird's back was a scale, slightly bloody and scarlet in color. It was much heavier than it looked, about six pounds and small enough to fit in your palm. Perhaps this indicated density. The illusion picked it off of Wasure's back and threw it towards Zeferoth, so that he could inspect it.

"I don't think anyone's got a name for them, yet, but if I'm correct they're made when a heart forgets itself. Probably a rare thing, unless they eat all of your memories, which they will." The illusion spoke from experience, as the bird was one, himself. Not that anyone could tell, as they were both still magically shrouded to be exactly what they appeared - one powerless bird and one moderately powerful human.

Back to top Go down

Rou2
"What are heartless?" Mana asked, cocking her head. She was mildly surprised by the man's sudden reappearance, but she had seen his disappearing act before, so it wasn't worth acting surprised by it. She figured that he had run off somewhere and wouldn't be back. However, it seemed like he had done some retcon or something like that.

"So where did that think come from?" asked Sicarius, who walked back into the room in time to see the strange samurai throw the red object towards the white haired man. "And is there any solution to ridding ourselves of these things? I don't know about you, but I don't want to die in some dusty old lab."

*Can we wrap this topic up soon? Even with the timelines, still kind of restricted to this topic due to context.

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth caught the object inspecting it in his hand. Of course he didn't know anything about it. He tossed it back to the samurai turning his head to Mana.

From what I can gather from the laboratory I escaped from, a heartless is being that is a result when a heart is either corrupted by darkness, or stolen. They are those without hearts. You see one standing before you now. He stood making his way to another one of the exits. he was feeling the need to feed again. He didn't want to do it here where he would have to fight five people at the same time. I must go, before the need to devour your hearts get the better of me. As to what attacked us...lets call them Memories for now.

Before anyone could react he ran off into the dark hall way escaping in the darkness. He used the heartless' power to portal though darkness. He was using it on instinct and wouldn't know where he ended up, but anywhere was better than there at the moment.

(Exit Topic)

Back to top Go down

Wasure Rareta
Wasure, in his feathery stature, peered at the scampering little heartless, running away to some distant land. He was thinking about following him in that corridor, hitching a ride on his portal, but that wasn't a very reliable form of transportation. Wasure could, as a Memory, naturally move through worlds, but the bird found the more he used his Memoric abilities, the less he could control himself. This was unacceptable; for whatever reason, he had a weakness for the humans and probably couldn't bear the thought of munching on one. No matter how delicious and delectable they appeared. He responded to Mana's question about the scale. "It's a piece of the biggest, err, Memory in town, I believe. It's at least 20 feet long, but 9 of that is a massive tail. It's practically just a big lizard, with a very big voice." The illusion said, worry evident in his voice. Wasure was sure that big momma would be able to pierce through his illusions, for some reason..

"Well, we could always... run. The Samurai suggested, throwing the idea to the rest of the group. "I don't suppose any of you have a ship?"

Back to top Go down

Karahito
"Well... that was insightful," Karahito murmured to herself as she watched Zeferoth leave, kicking off the wall and stepping closer to the rest of the group. "But I don't think there will be an easy solution. There never is. But that do you mean by a 'big voice'?"

If it had anything to do with a voice that can sing, she was interested. Karahito was searching for someone, and singing is what they did. Even if the others planned on running, if there was a chance it could be her she wasn't going to run. And if they did want to run, they could take her ship. She could always do some odd jobs until she could get another. Stepping closer to the samurai, there was an air of determination in her eye. If it had anything to do with that woman, there was no running.

Back to top Go down

Rou2
A lot happened and a lot of questions arose in the siblings' heads. Zeferoth revealed he was a heartless, which was some sort of monster like the apparent memories, and then ran off. There was some giant Memory running lose (not to mention that they apparently eat memories) around the town and the samurai dude said something about a ship.

"A ship?" Sicarius asked, tilting his head in confusion. "Like, are we going to sail through the woods to safety or something?"

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern melted in to he shadows disappearing useing darkness to escape the world leaveing only a note, the note says: Tell the woman who hides in shadows I will watch her, with her mysterious life and actions. I will make sure nothing seem to trouble her mysteriousness, so I guess I could be stalking, but I'm just curious.

[hidden shadow active:illusion spell]

Back to top Go down

Wasure Rareta
Are vessels still popular in these times? The very confused Wasure thought at Mana's response. This could be a problem...

"By 'big voice', I'm referring to an ability I've observed from it. The giant lizard has some sort of organ in its throat that it can vibrate profusely to create very damaging noise. It's surprisingly unpleasant." The illusion said, leaning against the nearest wall for upper lumbar support. "And a Star Ship? Do any of you have vessels to traverse the worlds? Do you even know about the other worlds?"

Back to top Go down

Rou2
The mute guy left the room suddenly, with no warning, though he left a note. Sicarius picked it up and read it out loud. He then looked up at the girl whom the note was directed to and said, "I was gone for, like, ten minutes. What did you do to get a stalker? Did you feed it or something?"

Meanwhile, Mana was more interested in what the samurai was saying. "Wait, so are you saying there are other worlds out there?" she asked, her eyes wide with curiosity and amazement. "Like, you come from a different world? Are you an alien?"

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Wasure Rareta
Amazing... I'm stuck with the two most useless people in the universe.

"I... I guess you can say something like that." Wasure said, now in a corner to use his Memoric abilities. The bird was ready to leave them and jump to another world, one that maybe had a ship he could use - these people obviously were of no help in the department of interstellar travel. However, perhaps they could be useful allies in the future (plus, he really hated the idea of leaving them here for mother to chow down on, honestly. His soft spot for others was very inconvenient at times.) "I can travel between worlds, but I truthfully don't like what it does to me. While I'm going, if you want, any of you can hop on for the ride, though I can't assure where we'll end up. We might even separate in-flight." The illusion said, a harsh corridor of Light opening up to his right. The Samurai turned and stepped inside, leaving it open for those who wanted to go. A voice could be heard, as if calling out from a long hallway. "Oh, and focus on who you are. Wouldn't want you winding up like one of those lizards, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Taking the note left for her with a frustrated blush and a scoff, she said, "A-As if. I don't even know the guy!". Reading it for herself, her eyes widened if only for a second before crumpling up the paper and stuffing it into the pouch on her thigh. Looking up after regaining her stoic composure, Karahito listened to the exchange of words between the siblings and the samurai. Mana's curiosity amused her and she could help but let a small grin cross her face. Her eyes squinted slightly at the sudden light that shone within the shadowy area they were in and raised a hand to guard her eyes until they adjusted.

"Yes, there are other worlds. But we are people too, just like you. The difference between yourself and I is only as vast as the ones between yourself and your brother. But," Karahito turned to face Wasure with a small bow. "While I thank you for your offer, I do have a Gummi Ship here and I'd rather not abandon it. I'll find my way to it eventually."

Back to top Go down

Rou2
Mana looked at the strange thing of light that the samurai created with awe and wonder. Meanwhile, Sicarius was thinking and considering. Other worlds, huh? An amazing discovery. While Sicarius never really yearned to travel to different places, he did want change. This would be the exact change he was looking for. However, the girl still had to make it back to her own ship, something called a gummy?

"Mana," Sicarius said, "go with that guy and find somewhere safe to go." He reached into a pocket inside his cloak and pulled out a wallet. He tossed it to Mana. "I'll meet up with you soon enough."

Mana caught the wallet, though didn't move to follow the samurai. "Are you sure?" she asked. She wasn't scared to be by herself or be separated from Sicarius, exactly. She was concerned as to what was going to become of her older brother. What exactly was he planning.

"Yeah, I'm gonna stay and hitch a ride with ninja girl over here," Sicarius said, sticking his thumb towards Karahito. "I'll catch up with you once I acquire a ship myself."

With a nod, Mana stood up and walked into the doorway of light that had opened up. She took a deep breath before entering it and concentrated on remembering who she was. And, she couldn't help but feel excited about going to a new world.

Sicarius glanced over towards Karahito and said, "So, where's this gummy ship of yours exactly?"

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Ninja girl? Did he really think she'd be letting him go anywhere with her after calling her that? Looking at Sicarius, Karahito could have sworn she felt her eye twitching slightly. But with his sister already being gone, there didn't seem to be much of a choice. Crossing her arms, she stood before him with a stoic expression. "It's by the clock tower. But if you so much as place a scratch on my ship, I will have you hanging from the exhaust pipe by your toes. Understand?"

Glancing over him real quickly, Karahito turned for the exit and braced herself for whatever lay outside. The others had taken the easy way out and vanished through portals. But not her, oh no. She'd do things the hard way. With a grin and an eager gleam in her eye, she looked over her shoulder at Sicarius and reached for the trap door above her.

"You ready?"

Back to top Go down

Rou2
Sicarus noticed that the girl didn't seem to happy about something he said, or maybe it was because he was staying with her. She then proceeded to threaten him if he messed with her ship. "Don't worry, I won't mess with your ship. Boy scout's honor," he said, holding up his hand. He paused. "Then again, I was never in boy scout's."

He followed the girl to the exit it. When she looked back at him and asked him if he was ready, he nodded. "Don't fall too far behind, now."

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Karahito
"Ha. As if," Karahito smirked at the blue-haired guy and unlatched the lock that was on it. "Let's see if you can keep up, hm?"

And as fast as her body would allow, Karahito had tossed open the trapdoor and was making a bee line for her ship at Station Plaza. Immediately, she had taken to the cover the trees provided, jumping from branch to branch as the need arose. Granted, while she attempted to speed ahead, Karahito kept an eye on her companion and clear the way of any memories that might have otherwise caused either of them problems.

In her hand was the blowgun, a simple, tubular pipe looking object, that she had unstrapped from her back. At steady intervals, the mouthpiece was at her lips and Karahito was sending piercing bolts of vibrations at the memories. She only struck ones that her eyes caught sight of, and only the ones that seemed to pose an issue. Some exploded, others were kind enough to just fade. There wasn't too many to fear, but enough to be slightly wary.

Reaching the end of the treeline, she landed with a heavy thump and continued running through the hole in the wall. Grinning to herself, she looked around for the head of blue hair that hopefully hadn't fallen too far behind.

Back to top Go down

Rou2
The girl took off and so did Sicarius. She was fast, but he...no, wait, yeah, she was faster than him. While speed wasn't a weakness of his, it certainly wasn't a strength. He followed the girl's lead and scaled up a tree. Despite being average in his physical speed, Sicarius was quite agile. He jumped from branch to branch, making sure to not lose site of the girl. He jumped down when they reached the wall, and landed in a roll. He stood up straight, brushing dust off of himself.

"Yeah, yeah, keep grinning," Sicarius said as he rolled his eyes.

Sicarius

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down