(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity
Hmm... Let's see.... Popcorn, movies, Karaoke machine, lights, food... Am I missing anything...? Trinity went down the checklist of things she was going to need for that night's big shin-dig, with a finger to her chin.

She had requested of the Castle Oblivion's Lord Felonix to host a party here. She was so excited, she didn't even wait for a response and began planning. In the invitations she sent out a few days prior, she asked for people to bring something to eat and share with others. She herself brought a huge bowl of punch and several types of cakes she made herself, but there was no way she was going to be able to supply food for as many people as she hoped were going to come. A few dozen invitations were sent, and Trinity crossed her fingers that just as many people would come. She spent the next few hours putting up colorful decorations, and hanging lights, and setting up the music system. The way the electrical devices all hooked up was somewhat confusing, but after a while she thought she had it sorted out. Hopefully...

Looking at a nearby clock, she was beginning to feel pretty nervous. Soon, people were going to arrive. Was everything ready? Did she forget anything? Hopefully the answer was no. If there was any problems, Trinity would do what she could to resolve the issue. Facing the room, her hands on her hips, she gave a triumphant grin. It looked pretty decked out for it being just her, and she was proud of herself. Now... the only thing left to do was wait for the guests to arrive.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ander was holding a big bag of chips and in his hands were some cheese and salsa dip. He had been invited by an unknown female, apparently by the name Trinity. He felt like this could be just the kinda thing he was looking for, so he quickly bought the food and got on his way. Excited about the upcoming events.

The gummi ship that LaVaes Lenneth had given him was all fixed up. He had never got around to going for the Cornerstone. Which was a little unfair; Lenneth had given the ship to him for a reason. He'll get over it. Besides this is a party! It's gonna be a good night... Just wish I knew who was showing up. He then saw the castle in the distance. This must be the place. Pretty decent but ehh...

Landing his ship lightly upon the ground, he undid the cockpit hatch and stepped out. The food still in his arms; Ander made his way to door. Hello?! He sat down his bag and knocked on the door a couple times. What was it about these huge doors anyway... The kid thought doors like these were for posers... Was this Trinity girl a poser? Maybe.. Maybe not. He'd have to find out.

He then zipped up his jacket and picked up his chips. This was gonna be awesome-- he hoped.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
The large, marble doors were kicked open and a figure clad in black strode in. The man was in his early twenties and had ocean blue hair. There was a smug smirk across his face and his blue eyes gleamed in the lights. He was holding a large pinata that was in the shape of Etzolix's head.

"I'm here, bitches," he announced, as if he was the guest of honor. Silence replied. He blinked and realized he was in the wrong room. He frowned. "Hmm, which floor was it again?" He walked out of the room to search.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
"My my, now what do we have here?" A voice echoed across the ivory room that Trinity had spent a good hour or more decorating with an assortment of colourful arrangements. From one set of double marble doors a female stepped in. Dressed in an ensemble of vibrant reds and blacks. The outfit nothing more than a v-neck t-shirt, pants, and boots. Her hair crimson red and with eyes the hue of emeralds. The same eyes which wasted no amount of effort to look over scape of the room out of curious interest.

"Some kind of party I am to assume?" A thin smirk had shaped itself onto the pale lips of the unidentified female as she stepped further into the room. Eyes darting in Trinity's direction as she did so. The castle's monitoring systems had let slip information about unfamiliar faces being about the ground. So naturally when alerted Axis had taken it upon herself to check things out. Given how unnatural it was for the Castle to any kind of traffic in general. Something had to be up.

The most logical answer was some kind of party. Now why, was the question and did Felonix know about it. He would have to, right? It was all so strange and yet inviting. "I'd hate to seem rude Miss-..." The nobody paused for a second as if to imply asking for a name before continuing. "But might I ask what your doing here?" Couldn't hurt to confirm a few things.

Back to top Go down

Charity
The sudden voice behind her had Trinity turn to meet the first arrival. She was a pretty woman with red hair, and her speech was precise and clear. Nodding, Trinity made to answer her first question, an excited smile on her face.

Trinity. She said, answering Axis's unasked question. The woman's choice of words caused her some degree of concern. Should she have waited for some sort of approval before coming here? Or maybe she should have asked the man herself... Regardless, Trinity was there now and the only thing to do from that point would be to play out the events and see what happened.

She picked up one final decoration she had managed to overlook as she answered the woman's second question. Well... I wanted to get to know the people of the universe better, even if only a little. The bonds of friendship cannot be forged if one does not first extend the olive branch, nay? Trinity smiled brightly at Axis as she stepped just outside the marble doors to post the arrow shaped sign that read, "Party this way!" and came back inside. And I've heard about this place, read about it in books, and wanted to see it for myself. So I figured, "Why not hit two birds with one stone?" and requested my little get-together be hosted here. It's just a harmless party meant strictly for fun and friends and to escape from the everyday societal restraints, stress, and other icky stuff.

The more she spoke, the more excited Trinity grew about what was to come. Stepping before Axis, her excitement was written as clear as day, a beaming smile plastered to her lips. I'd enjoy it if you would stay and join the fun, as well, Miss. The more, the merrier!

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The boy had been waiting a very long time for the door to be opened. This was sorta rude, he had brought the food. Do why wasn't anyone answering for him? He decided go through one way or the other.

Pushing the huge door opened he noticed no one was there. Hmm...

He began his walk up the castle. Taking him a minute he hopes to arrive soon.

._.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top