roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorox
I wandered from the portal I had created. Tears were streaking down my face. This was something that happened often. I had recently lost two more people I considered as friends. I lost Tsumiko. Then Joseph. And now Akuma and ander were gone. Ander by my own hands. And I just couldn't stop myself from crying when I remember him. Even though we only met twice I felt like he was my best friend. Even if both times were fights. my friends were my weakpoint' if someone got hurt id snap. If someone died id grieve for days. Maybe months. When I calmed down I say up. And found myself on a beach. I stood up drying my face again. For some reason. This place made me feel like I did around trinity. Happy. and full of a warm feeling. I pinches myself. Trinity has Mohon. I have no one. Not a single person to love. No family. No nothing. Would I ever find love? I doubt it. The worlds seen to hate me. Everyone I met seemed to have died in one way or another... That settled it. I was going to find someone to love. If I didn't I would go crazy of loneliness. Who knows. Maybe that someone is here.

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Clarisse
The shy girl had been sitting in the soft grass on a hill when she seen the swirling darkness of a portal materialize not too far from where she sat. Cambria, her faithful bear summon, sat upon her lap being no bigger than a teddy bear. It scared her at first, being so sudden, and she shrunk down into the grass to avoid being seen. Clarisse was expecting some scary looking man to walk out, or something other than what did.

A single blue eye looked at Sorox, his back turned to her. She couldn't see his face to confirm it, but... she had a feeling he was sad. Why was he sad?

Looking down at the bear in her lap, she tossed the pros and cons of approaching the stranger. The expression Cambria gave her made it clear which one was the right answer. It was difficult to get her body to cooperate with the decision, but the small girl stood to her feet and quietly approached the man with her companion hot on her heels.

Everything about her posture was unsure and timid. But she succeeded on reaching a hand out and tugging the man's sleeve. If he was in need of help, Clarisse wanted to give it to him. She only hoped that that was indeed what he needed and she wasn't making a horrible mistake.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I turned around and look down to see a small girl " Oh. Hello. Who might you be?" I gave a warm smile and stands straight up looking down to her. I'm happy there's people here. If there wasn't then I'd be stuck for a day. When I can get my portal open again.

Back to top Go down

Clarisse
Even though interacting with him was the goal, Clarisse was still spooked by his turning to face her. The moment he spoke, she was hiding her face as best she could behind her small hands, peeking up at him between her fingers. Granted her left eye was hidden by a clean, white eyepatch, the blue-green orb spoke volumes. The bear standing at her legs took that as that as her cue to step forth and speak.

This is Clarisse, an' I'm Cambria. An' you must be in one helluva pickle if my lil' Clair-bear just up and approached you like that. The creature that looked like nothing more than your average teddy bear was wearing a simple blue dress. Looking up at Sorox, she crossed her arms. So what's the deal, sugarcube? What's got you all down in the dumps?

Clarisse hadn't taken her eye off the man before her, but her hands had fallen to her chin. One could make out the invested curiosity in her expression, though she still looked horrifically timid. She looked like a skittish animal that would run off at the first sigh of danger.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I frowned and then smiled " I'm sorox... I guess I'm just lonely..." I shrugged and looked at the girl. Clarisse was it? " where are your parents?"

Back to top Go down

Clarisse
Clarisse understood the concept of loneliness, even at the young age of seven. All she had were her summoned companions. And a sharp reminder of that feeling stabbed her at his question. Her eye darted downwards, unsure of how to respond to the emotion, and her hands tightly gripped each other at her chest. But Cambria was quick to intercept the conversation, sensing the girl's discomfort.

Never you mind that, young man. We came 'ere to help you. An' if bein' lonely is what's got you all glummed up then come sit with us. Cambria smiled, waving to both Sorox and Clarisse as her small legs began climbing back up the hill to where they had been sitting prior to Sorox's arrival.

Clarisse, not wanting to be left behind, gave Sorox a bright smile before following after the bear. She was nervous beyond compare, but was sure anything more was going to fry her nerves completely, but she hoped that he'd follow and sit with them.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smiled and followed I could immediately tell the girl seemed to be like me. But at least she had cambria. I have no one... I shook myvhead and put on a smile as I followed the

Back to top Go down

Clarisse
'Ave a seat, Sorox. Cambria said as she got cozy once again an Clarisse lap.

The spot of to which they say was secluded, but open. Being on the hill's peak, and one of the highest in the area, one was able to see a great vastness. The sun was getting low in the sky, not yet setting though it would be soon. And a gentle breeze created ripples in the tall, untamed grass of the surrounding hills. Off in the distance behind and to one side were sprawling masses of trees, and to the other side was a towering mountain. But before them, stretching as far as the eye could see, was the sparkling ocean. Clarisse gazed at it with a calming smile before turning to face the man beside her with an expecting expression. Tipping her head to the side, her golden hair followed her motion.

So what's your story, lad? Why you bein' all depressive an' whatnot? It don't look good on a strapping face like yours.

Turning to face the bear with in inquisitive look, as she didn't know what 'strapping' meant, Clarisse was dismissed as the wave of a small, furry paw. Knowing that she wasn't going to get an answer out of her companion, the mute girl turned to face the man again.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I blushed slightly and frowned " I had to kill a friend.... I didn't want to... but there was no other choice. He had killed another friend of mine during the fight. I'm left with no one. Just me."

Back to top Go down

Clarisse
His words shocked the two of them, and while Clarisse wanted nothing more than to hide herself from what could prove to be a potentially dangerous person, Cambria had regained her composure and spoke in a calm tone of voice. His innocence was displayed in the bush present on his face. It was enough to convince her that Sorox wasn't an awful person. For now...

Hmm... That does sound pretty rough. Though while you think you might've hit rock bottom, I can assure you that there's only one way to go from here. The shy child was astounded by her companion's actions. Watching as Cambria raised a single paw, she blinked. Up.

Clarisse looked at Sorox through the curtain of hair that was her bangs, watching his reaction and attempting to get a better feel for what it was Cambria was trying to say. Perhaps the topic was far over her head, beyond her range of understanding.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smiled and looked at the Teddy bear " thank you... I feel better now..." I looked up at the sky and stared at the clouds with a grin

Back to top Go down

Clarisse
Clarisse followed his gaze up to the clouds, at first curious to see if there was something there. The only thing she seen, however where the puffy white clouds that drifted across the sky in their never-ending journey. Looking at Sorox from the corner of her eye, she turned her head to look at him. His smile felt happy, yes, but empty. Reaching out a hand, Clarisse surprised even herself as she latched onto his sleeve with a wondrous expression.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I looked down at her and smiled. " yes Clarisse?" I had a look of happiness on my face. I examined her white eyepatch and wondered why she wore it. I though of asking but figured it would've rude. So instead I waited for her answer

Back to top Go down

Clarisse
Though she cast her eyes downwards, her face a bright, cherry red, the grip she had on his sleeve tightened ever so slightly. She wasn't quite sure how to explain what it was that she wanted. Cambria looked up at the blushing child in minor confusion. Even she wasn't sure what Clarisse wanted. Hopping off her lap as the child stood to her feet, the bear watched as Clarisse approached Sorox with the awkward clumsiness of a child and wrapped her small arms around his neck.

The contact had left her heart thumping wildly in her chest, and now even the tips of her ears her blushing red. But the more nervous she grew, the tighter her hug became. Was this the right thing to do? Did she make a wrong move? These and other questions assaulted her as she stood there. Clarisse just wanted to see him smile. Smiles always looked best.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smiled and patted her back it had been a while since anyone had hugged me... 5 years actually. " you ok Clarisse?"

Back to top Go down

Clarisse
Cambria chuckled to herself. You're better off talking to a wall then getting an answer out of her, hun. She ain't ever gonna respond, never has never will. She looked up at Sorox with beady brown eyes, a sympathetic look on her face.

As she spoke, Clarisse let go of him and took a few steps back, staring at her feet as she wrung her fingers nervously. She was blushing all the way to the tips of her ears, and seemed to refuse to look anywhere but her little white shoes.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
Ismile and sigh looking at the sky "[color=red] its rare I get to see the sky like this. I'm from traverse town its always night time there... so where are you from?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top