Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leo
Her words filled his mind and embraced his very spirit. How long had it been since uplifting words had fallen upon his pointed ears? No matter of there was any reality behind her speech, it did make him feel better.

After asking for his help she bowed...this was something that he had not seen in more than a decade. Leo leaned forward, placing his left hand under her chin and lifted her back upwards. "Madam...I am not worthy of a bow.

As she stood erect before him, he was surprised to see her remove her helmet. He stroked his beard a single time as a slight smirk grew upon his lips.

She once again poured out her heart of light. He couldn't help but to feel compassion for her.

"For so long I have gone on living...believing that there were no more warriors of light. I have gone against the very people I once gave my life to save." the guardian spoke as he took a step forward, his eyes studiying the keyblade master before him.

"So what is it that you are suggesting madam...I've only just met you...now you ask that I would aid you in a quest to conquer over the very forces of hades as well as the dark realm? How is it that two key bearers could conquer over such insurmountable odds? "

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Belysa almost forgot she was helmless, and almost grinned at the commentary this man was providing her. So he realized he was unworthy of being shown respect due to his state of being...perhaps he wasn't entirely gone after all. Perhaps now she WAS strong enough, powerful enough and blessed enough by the Light to remove these Dark impurities from people simply by speaking...

Hesitantly, although not showing it on her visible features, the manipulative woman put a hand on his shoulder.
"You are experienced and well versed in the abilities of the Keyblade, Captain. I am what was left of the old order, before the ages of Darkness. Perhaps I can teach you old techniques, and in doing so, both of us can learn from one another." She waved a free hand aside, as if physically shoving the issue he had away.
"You and I both bear Keyblades. There is no limits to our abilities if we have faith. The House of Light is already brimming with powerful warriors, armed with magnificent weapons...but if they were given training from individuals experienced with fending off the Darkness firsthand, it would significantly increase our chances of victory!"

Smiling gently, she shook his shoulder firmly. "Keep not in your shadows, Captain Smith. Be with us. At the very least, you owe it to those who fought alongside you to fight again for the dream they perished trying to obtain. Your friends cannot be far gone. Once the Darkness has been sealed away, all of its secrets will be revealed--including the location of your fallen comrades. There are no places where the Light of Kingdom Hearts cannot reach."

Whether her tales were true or not, there were no lows that Belysa wouldn't sink to take that weapon to her own hands. She was the destined one--the one who would vanquish the Dark back to the abyss--and nothing was going to stand in her path.

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

All RP's with Belysa in them are SUSPENDED for activity until further notice.
[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Leo
"The old order?" he said rhetorically as his eyes drifted off once more. He found himself looking downward at the old tarnished crest of the guardians that was upon his chest. His right hand reach up, touching the leather symbol. He could feel light energy surging from beneath.

"It would seem that both of us have plenty of room to learn and to grow. I fully understand I have backslidden...I have made the choice to live in my own shadow instead of continuing to fight against it. While you desire to come to a deeper understanding of the ways of the keyblade as well as the original guardians. Being the founder of such, perhaps I might aid in quinching your thirst for knowledge...only if you use it to benefit the light and not for your own gain. " he proposed with a stern voice. If he were going to attempt to turn away from the darkness, he had to make sure Belysa would continue on the light pathway as well.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Belysa
It took every ounce of concentration not to physically sneer at the idea that this man had yet to succumb to her words. He was stubborn, and Belysa could tell he would be especially difficult to mold as she'd done with most of her other followers... The Captain had an impeccable willpower that the vicious vixen was more than aware she would have to go to extensive lengths in order to shatter.
Once he was however, he would be simple enough to puppet into her whims. A broken soul was the easiest to twist into her plans...She'd done it many times already with Stewart and Caedo before, and Belysa saw no reason why it wouldn't work with this fallen beast.

"Yes," Belysa said smoothly, reeling in her frustration like an expert. "The old Order of Keyblade Masters existed many generations, consisting of two sides...I'm sure you're aware of the so-called legend of how the many worlds came into being, so I won't insult your intelligence by delving into detail."

She leaned in towards him now, hands on her hips, smiling lightly, playfully, at the idea of him still being coy in joining her. It was amusing watching him try and struggle out of her webs...but even from knowing so little about him, Belysa could tell he was already straining with regret and guilt.
"My oath is to the Light and her people, Captain Smith. For now, that is my purpose. Once the Realm of Darkness has been closed, once the people of the worlds are safe from harm, I have mind to return to a life of peace again..." Putting on a look of complete sympathy, the woman shifted her gaze to the ground, shuffling her foot in false thought.
"Yes...there's a home in Traverse Town with the lights still burning, waiting for me to return." In time with her performance, she gazed back up at him, a small grin on her face.
"But that's for another time. You have what resources I have at my disposal, Captain, if you agree to teach me what you know, and I'll be happy to aid you in both finding your love and your struggles in the shadows."

Again, Belysa extended her palm to the man.
"As a member of the Old Order, I have experience in dealing with the Darkness. I give you my word as a Keyblade Master, I will do everything in my power to get you what you desire."

Come now...Accept. I can practically taste your hunger, Captain...even the lost souls yearn for the Light to return to them, and return it shall...I'll rid you of your poisoned soul yet... Don't be shy...Let me make you into a proper weapon--one used to banish this disgusting Darkness for all time--one that belongs completely and utterly to me...
All you have to do...is...shake...my...hand...and you'll have made me a promise...
Shake. My. Hand!

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Leo
It was in that moment that Leo's eyes flashed from emerald green to a darkened shade of amber. His fangs flashed within the candlelight of the dimly lit room. His blood boiled within his indigo veins as memories from before seemed to consume him. He recalled the great war of the worlds...he and Xeremij had fought side by side in the battle. He recalled the vast missions of the Guardians of Restoration and how he had not seen any of the members of old since his imprisonment in the Dark Realm.

His eyes then fell upon Belysa's...she was extending her hand in his direction. Something so familiar, yet so distant was upon her being. Leo could not quite grip what it might be.

"Forgive me if I am not one to trust easily...truly my heart wants nothing more than to see my beloved Rose again...to once again shake the hand of Xeremij, or Terradagger...you show me proof of their life and you and I will have an accord...until then, I am a lone warrior, destined to walk in the shadows of yesterday...ever remembering my history, my past."

Leo then stepped around Belysa and walked to the doorway of the library. He found his way down the stairs and back into the main lobby of the estate where he stood in the very center for a moment, awaiting Belysa's response.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Belysa's heart was racing now. She was losing him. He was slipping from her grasp, so locked and stubborn in his lack of faith that soon all the chance her dreams had might be nothing at all... The woman's face was a stoic, calm oasis of mute emotion, but deep down, a chasm of furious annoyance was bellowing and churning. Such a blind, idiotic fool! His progression in the disease of Darkness was so profound that it clouded his very judgment!

What more could she possibly give to him than what she had? There was no possible way that there was proof of any of their number still being amongst the living...Belysa had scoured both the cavern in Atlantica and the house in Twilight Town, top to bottom, with little to no recent detail of anybody being near them!
Viciously, Belysa's fists clenched at the sheer fury of being so close, so painfully within grasp, of her glorious conquest of the Dark...All because this fool of a man so drowned himself in his petty little emotions, leaving behind all reason!

But the False Prophet was not followed by many for no reason. The carefully crafted image that she had spun was built on a foundation of lies, scandal, and rumor...She had fooled the masses into believing her grand escapades...
What was so different about this one?

He was leaving. She had to stop him from progressing, and quickly snapped out of the minor coma that her rage had placed her in. Her armor creaked and clanked with every movement, every step through the empty halls of the castle that had once been home to so many great and powerful souls. Leaning over the balcony in the hallway, the woman spotted her target, pausing, waiting, for her to catch up to him. A vicious streak of anger flourished through her mind--he was playing her; he WANTED her to beg for his help, like some sad little scrub...
He wasn't going to get it...but he WAS going to get something.

With a heave, Belysa threw herself over the edge of the balcony, allowing herself to drop down to the ground, grunting as her feet hit the tile, but rolling back upright in a single movement. Wiping her face of whatever grime still lingered on the floor, she stood up on her feet again, eyes glued to the key to her victory.
"I have proof that at least one of them is still alive," She told him, sharply. "On my travels across the worlds, I came across the place known as the Old Mansion, of Twilight Town. There, I found a section of notes, bearing the same symbol as the emblem you wear now," the woman continued, pointing a finger hard on the epitaph. "I thought nothing of it at first...but given what it said, and what I know now of your old order...I think I may have a hunch on how to solve it."

Belysa waved that thought aside, and very discreetly, tapped one of the buttons on her wrists. The beacon on Goliath flashed momentarily, signaling that the automatron had activated. Thirty seconds.
"What was enclosed in this memento however, was a strange device I'd never seen before--I studied it for months before I discovered it to be some sort of magical artifact...a 'summon gem' if you will. I believe one of your number may have recovered this poor creature, though never got the chance to unlock his potential. Let me show you."

Fooling people took a great deal of practice. If you made one move improperly, if you hesitated too long, if you moved too quickly, the entire illusion could be ruined. So far, Belysa had made a point not to come into those sorts of situations. Once a day, for several hours, she practiced all of her routines privately in her quarters, ensuring no skill went rusty, no maneuver was out of sync. So too did that include her fake summon, Goliath--in truth he was little more than a machine, built to appear alive, and appear intelligent in its own right...but far from it.

Just like before....three, two...one...

Belysa lunged, whirling her blade furiously, sparks jettisoning from its tip in a fountain of dark-hued fireworks. A thick cloud of smoke seemed to pour forth from the same location, but in reality...it was merely a device activated by the woman's wrist. A flash of painfully bright light allowed for the viewers to be momentarily unable to see, but provided more than enough time for the automatron to appear in a flurry of zeros and ones. By the time the light died down, the mighty Goliath stood before the two, mighty arms crossed over his bulk of a chest, wings tucked in the fashion of a cape, tail trailing behind him on the cold ground.
For he is Goliath...named of the giant, but destined for good....

"The inscribed message read that whichever of your friends left this behind, they wanted to leave something behind for the one to find it to do good...and they mentioned returning when...when they were called back," Belysa lied, glancing up at him with false hope plastered all over her face. Appearances would have led one to believe that she was worried of the fake message's true meaning...but truly, the woman only hungered for another pawn to play with.
"I know it's nothing to go off of, and I don't know what it means myself...but I think with your information and my resources, we could figure out what they meant, and where to look for them, or how to...call them back, as they might say." She shook her head, closing her eyes. "You shouldn't give up on them so easily...Surely none of them would do the same to you."

[Summon: Goliath has been called.]

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo took a few more steps as she leapt over the upper balcony. He had walked over to the far wall, looking at a picture that hung eye level...it was of the late King Xeremij and a group of people at one of the many gatherings held at this very castle.

As he was done looking and turned around, Belysa caused a flash of light to blind him for a few seconds. He turned his head quickly as the explosion of lights occurred. As his eyes returned to focus and Belysa began to speak once again, there he saw before him...a beast. Goliath? If he remembered correctly Goliath was the enemy of David...Goliath fought to enslave and bring wrath...

"Goliath?...How ironic that the first Goliath was known for evil yet you say this one is destined for good?...The Guardians never used such beasts from Hades for anything...surely not to summon anyone back from the dead."

Leo's heart rate began to increase as his teeth started to grind together.

"Your search for light shall be your downfall...open your eyes Belysa. You can claim that I have lost faith...but what has actually happened is I have gained knowledge of reality. The perfect peace you claim to seek will only bring more trouble, more pain, more bloodshed, more death!" As the volume of his voice increased, his right fist clinched and slammed against the wall directly behind him, causing the picture he had previously studied to fall to the tile floor below.

"If my Rose were still amongst the living, we would have found one another by now...I am the only Guardian left...Terradagger, Xeremij, Rose, Ashlyn, and a few others...all of them all of a sudden vanish! And it's as if no one remembers them...it's as if they never existed...no one recalls their names, no one recalls any memories of any of them......perhaps I was locked away far longer than I first believed. Perhaps they have been dead and gone far too long...if that be the case, the only way to see them is for me to fall to my death...there is no summoning or calling them back. No hume has that kind of power to reach beyond the grasp of death. Think not that you have that kind of ability..."

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top