roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dravocn
Jazilia looked depressed when she saw Zdynasty wallowing in what seemed to be self pity and confusion "Please? I don't like it when people are upset," her face became just as sullen as Zdynasty's "You don't like us much do you?" she asked. Dravocn glared at Jazilia "You know you assume too much, this child has not given us any proof of that claim, you need to calm down." Dravocn said calmly however angrily. "He's just... he doesn't want our help... or to feel better... at least not because of us." she said "Calm down, let him tell you, and make sure he's honest about it before you make your conclusions." Dravocn responded "Would you like our help?" he asked, then leaned over to Zdynasty "I would suggest a yes, otherwise she'll start crying... and trust me... a demoness is not something you'd want to have crying." he whispered.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty was still shocked but he managed to say "yes... sorry I was shocked no one has been that nice to me... every in my life and jazilia I like you guys... a lot" zdynasty smiled at jazilia and then he coughed

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn smiled "There, see? He had no qualm with us... just impressed if not confused is all." he reasured Jazilia. Jazilia smiled and instantly hugged Zdynasty tight... like... true demoness tight. "Oh, goodie!" she squealed in tears "I like making a difference in nice peoples lives." she told him.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty hugged jazilia back as tight as he could

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Jazilia smiled and let go of Zdynasty "Alrighty then, where to? Since we're here... got any ideas on sight seeing? You know... before we take you home with us?" she asked rather insistent on the taking him home with them part.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty thought for a minute or two "nope" zdynasty coughed again

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Jazilia noticed the coughing ... she pulled out a cough drop and gave it to Zdynasty "What's wrong? Are you sick?" she asked

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"uh... I don't know all I know is that this happens to me all the time but never this bad" zdynasty put the cough drop in his mouth

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Jazilia was concerned .... very concerned. "You've been sick for this long? It's never been this bad? ... Yep, we're taking you to a hospital... a good one... not some un-advanced hospital that can barely understand what a freaking needle is." She said then looked at Drav "Yes, yes, I know... to the hospital off world... well this one anyway.

(care to make the second part of this on another world?)

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty screamed "I'm scared of the doctor and the nurse they almost killed me" then zdynasty coughed up blood and then he screamed again "what is happening to me?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top