roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty looked around "no one's here today uh I'm bored" zdynasty started to walk "well I'm just going to walk" zdynasty then stopped "I'm talking to my self crab apples"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn and Jazilia walked around a rather interesting forest.... they were incredibly tall and large, though neither of them have ever seen trees in their life. They've been raised in a city and have only been to other cities.... except one ... but that was a desert.... still no trees. Dravocn was walking casually with his hands behind his back grabbing one another, Jazilia was skipping along beside him. "This world is so big." she mused "These are trees? They're enormous!" Dravocn looked around, impressed... but not incredibly. Dravocn found this land as just another research subject. Jazilia was his assistant... and closest friend... she wanted to be more... but she'd never tell him. Dravocn walked around and decided to sit down and observe the scenery since she had been bugging him to do so... she seems to like sight seeing... interesting.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty started walking again he started looking at the ground thinking when he looked up again he saw a person zdynasty walked over "hello"

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn looked up to see another "Hello to you too my good sir, how might you be?" he asked. Jazilia instantly hid behind a tree holding blue flame in her hands to protect herself just in case the stranger decided to come at her. Dravocn was leaning against a tree, examining the stranger.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty looked at a tree "sorry I heard something"
"Is something wrong?" zdynasty looked at the tree again then he looked at the person "do you think any one is there?"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn laughed a bit "Yeah, there's someone there." he assured the stranger "Jazilia get down here, come and say hello to our new acquaintance." he told her "Sorry, she's terribly shy, she doesn't like meeting new people." he told the stranger "And put that flame out, I can smell it from down here, there's no need to use it yet." he told Jazilia though the sent would not be very noticeable to anyone who hasn't been around dark versions of spells before for it was Dark Firaga being prepared. Jazilia flicked the flame out as if she was under his power, though she isn't but it was strangely instant, Jazilia climbed out of the tree to bow extremely low to the stranger, her violet ponytail with pink natural highlights falling down past her face "I'm sorry sir," she said to the stranger "Please forgive me, It is a pleasure to meet you." she said raising her head though not her torso, showing her pale blue face and deep blue-violet lips and pink eyes. her newly sharpened and short horns now very visible and sticking out of her forehead.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty looked over "its ok" zdynasty looked back at the person zdynasty was 10 and he was attacked by his family so he can forgive almost anything "so why are you guys here?" zdynasty has been here for a few weeks and no one has been there before not even animals

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn seemed to be very interested in zdynasty, the boy was young, and rather forgiving... though what Jazilia did was only minor... the forgiveness was rather instant. "We're here to sight-see, I would love more company if you're willing. Jazilia won't attack unless you give her reason, so you won't have to worry about her, and I don't bite too much myself either." he said chuckling. "Please would you join us?" Jazilia asked as if this kind of thing was practiced, it wasn't... which made her more and more worried, though it made Drav more and more interested.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"I would love to tag along" zdynasty laughed he did not know why though

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn looked at the boy with a smile, another young one to have hang around. The last young one he found was right outside his door, and then fought him like tomorrow was going to be the end of all ends because of Drav... this one seemed nice though... perfect for study. Dravocn stood up again, Jazilia standing right behind him as he held out his had for the young boy. "Where to?" he asked.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty thought a moment "uh I don't know maybe this way" zdynasty turned right and started walking "you guys coming" he yelled well walking  zdynasty thought again this time on how he look different from the rest of the world zdynasty had green skin and he always had a black t shirt with a green Z on and he had black sun glasses and brown shoes then he said to him self "man I'm different and weird"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn and Jazilia followed Zdynasty quietly, they themselves didn't look like they were from here either. Dravocn was dressed in a tight black sleeveless shirt with the heartless symbol over his heart and a nobody symbol all across his torso, black kimono pants, and a belt in of which held the unversed symbol on the buckle, and sakura-willow wood sandals. Jazilia wore a violet undershirt, a black half-cut long-sleeved jacket, black skinny jeans, violet bicep length gloves, and violet high heels.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty kept walking and then looked back at the person (Dravocn) "hey what is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn smiled "My name is Dravocn Hecoro, I was born and grew up in The World That Never Was." he said "This girl is Jazilia Reinheart, she's a demoness and my closest friend, I know not of where she comes from and neither does she." Dravocn said pointing to Jazilia. Jazilia looked away from the two of them blushing when Dravocn said demoness.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"ok dravocn and jazilia" zdynasty tripped on a stump and fell over then zdynasty laughed "ok I better watch my step don't want to go falling in to a hole" then zdynasty got up

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Neither Dravocn nor Jazilia laughed, tripping wasn't something that was funny to them... though to make Zdynasty comfortable they smiled "No you do not." Dravocn said.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty felt at home at his home planet then he thought of his family and then zdynasty started walking

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn noticed Zdynasty looked a little depressed "Is there something wrong? I wouldn't suggest lying to me, I'm rather apt in psychology." he said

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"my old life you made me rember it all the torture" zdynasty stopped talking and zdynasty started to cry

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Jazilia blinked, she rushed over to the little one and picked him up, hugging him "It's alright... it's over now... you don't have to deal with it anymore... whatever it is, you don't have to deal with it anymore... Dravie and I can take care of you now." she said trying to comfort him "Right Dravie?" she asked. Dravocn chuckled a bit "You and your sympathy for the emotionally pained," he said with a smirk "Yeah, I suppose we could take care of him... It's not like we can't and it would hurt us if we do anyway... though that's up to him... then again knowing you, you'd probably take care of him regardless." Dravocn said "It's your choice sir, what's the verdict?"

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty thought a bit then zdynasty stopped crying and smiled "yea I would like that I live in a cave right know" he laughed "uh jazilia can you put me down... please" zdynasty thought again "dravocn what did you meen you and your sympathy for the emotionally pained?"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Jazilia put Zdynasty down, Dravocn looked at him "Jazilia has a soft spot for those who are sad, depressed, angry, and whatnot. You started crying and she immediately dropped her fear of you to comfort you... see what i mean?" he explained laughing. Jazilia glared at Dravocn, then smiled and walked right next to him to sit down.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty thought for a moment "yea I see what you mean" then zdynasty sat down he is still little sad he just did not want to show it "by the way my name is zdynasty"

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn looked at Zdynasty, as an orphan himself he understood how it feels to be alone. Dravocn sat next to Zdynasty, not knowing what to do he offered his arm around Zdynasty's shoulder. "I've never had parents, though i was considered an outcast throughout my entire world, literally everyone was picking on me, making me get in trouble, blaming me for everything.... parents.... not a good thing in my eyes... i don't trust many people because of mine not even keeping me and letting me live in that hell.... i wasn't even sent to an orphanage. I know how you feel... being unwanted... man, i wished so many times for someone to just kill me... I literally encoruaged the heartless to come at me... now i'm powerful.... heartless fear my presence.... I'm happier now... but it's not just because of the power of course... Jazilia over there was my first friend ever, she only came around the time i was ten... i'm eighteen now... she's always encouraged me to become more powerful... so far she's been my only light. I'm willing to help you as much as she's helped me." he said sorrowfully. Jazilia blushed as Drav talked about her, then smacked him lightly once, making Drav grin "It's true." he told her.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty looked at the groung zdynasty did not know what to say no one in his life has been this friendly to him ever zdynasty just did not know what to say

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top