roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Skull Knight
"Uhh, my head...." The Skull Knight slowly got up off of the ground. His body was made of red muscle-like material with bone-like segments of armor over it in various places. The plates moved, some shifting and others simply going over other sections, as he shook himself awake. He seemed to be in a forrest of some kind? But everything felt... odd.... Oh well! The unusual being leaned one hand on a nearby tree as he tried to remember what had happened.

"Give me a potion" A random voice said. As The Skull Knight glanced over, he noticed it was coming from a... flower?

"Get your own stuff, Plantz!" He shouted. "Yeah, that's your name now, Plantz! P-L-.......... Plantz...." Whatever, the flower didn't seem to be responding. But what could he do? He didn't even have a potion. Wierd talking... "You don't even have a throat, Plantz!"

"Give me a potion"

Letting loose a groan of annoyence, The Skull Knight facepalmed, putting his hand back on the tree as he missed what appeared to be a mark in the side of the structure in the general shape of his face. "I don't know how I kept from hitting you before I somehow was knocked out, Plantz, but that's starting to get REALLY annoying!"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"uh mr you know your talking to a flower?"

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

The Skull Knight
"Hmm?" The Skull Knight glanced over, noticing a green man who seemed- wait... wait a minute.... Was this guy a plant too?! Why was he here, how did he fin- ohhhh.... It all seemed so clear now! "Dangit, Plantz!" He shouted, "Calling for backup? How low can you get! I don't even have your stupid potion! What do you have to say for yourself, Plantz???"

"..........."

The experiment waited for a moment, glaring at the flower suspiciously. His eye sockets warping slightly to narrow his gaze. Fine then, be that way, Plantz........ "I'm not crazy!" He randomly shouted, turning to the plant-man-thing-person who just arrived. "Well, maybe a little bit, but that's just because the flowers keep mocking me! And maybe something about ripping someone's spine out of their body from sheer boredom but who HASN'T done that!"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"uh what is a plantz... I'm zdynasty wait what I heard that you rip people's spine out you are crazy but I'm going to have to portect other people man this guy is the weirdest guy I have ever seen....."
"FIRE"

Back to top Go down

The Skull Knight
"I'm going to teach you why they call me Plantz- wait, they don't call me that....." The Skull Knight's face twisted into a smile as he redied his own fire balls. "At least not yet!" A series of 4 fire balls appeared, following his arm as he swiped it to the side. The green man's fire blast and The Skull Knight's fire balls cancled eachother out as they collided in the air!

"I'm going to earn ALL DA Plantz I never wanted!" Three more fireballs appeared as they suddenly all shot at the Zdynasty Plant Warrior. "ALL DA PLANTZ!!!"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"What three more fire balls hmm well ice" freezing The Skull Knight's fire balls "I'm Sorry... freeze touch" touching The Skull Knight's Hand and freezing him
"FIRE"
"ICE"
"METEORS"
all hitting The Skull Knight

Back to top Go down

The Skull Knight
(OoC: Uhh, you really can't just say that 3 seperate spells instantly connect. Especially against a guy who can shoot and control fire with his mind and's only slowed by being incased in ice.... It's kind-of bad to instantly grab them, too, but I'm willing to just let that part slide for the sake of it.)

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
(Ok its one of my guys attack but ok HAHAHA)

Back to top Go down

Jace
Jace was walking around when something yelled "Plantz!" Jace started to head towards it, when he saw a boy and something else. He walks towards them and steps between them looking between them and stands there.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"Hello I'm zdynasty"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"Wait do i know you?"

Back to top Go down

The Skull Knight
"Well, isn't this one big happy tutorial level!" The Skull Knight tilted his head, not really sure where he was going with this. "What now... uhh.... Oh! I know!" without much warning, he summoned three floating fireballs that seemed to form faces.

"Banzai!" the first one shouted. "Viva-le-risestance!" "Yeah! Words and stuff!"

The wild experiment gave the third one a suspicious look. "No, bad. BAAADDDD.... Go and think about a better thing to shout when you appear than that or else I'll not blow you up except for the thing that blows you up but you won't be or............. Screw it!!!" A twisted smile crossed his face as he grabbed the third fireball out of the air. "Everyone just dies! HAhaha hahaaaa HAAA!!!"

Then The Skull Knight rushed right at the green man, ignoring the other guy who appeared, and swung his arm at his face. Attempting to punch him with the flaming ball as it screamed in fear! "This one's fer PLANTZ!!!"

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"ICE" its the only thing zdynasty could think to do but he was scared so he missed
"Well... that was great"

Back to top Go down

The Skull Knight
"Ah Haha!" Following through with his attack, The Skull Knight's fire hit Zdynasty's face, exploding on contact in a blast that sent the green man flying backwords and The Skull Knight's arm recoiling in pain. A series of cracks formed across the bone plates over his hand as a small ammount of green liquid slowly dripped out.

"Gah! That felt great." He announced, flicking some of the liquid to the side. Finally, he noticed the other man standing there. "What, you want some too? I've got enough Of These to build an entire pain store out of Plantz!" Egerly, he pointed at the man. "Get him, my suicidal cubs of wrath (tm)!!!" The remaining 2 fire balls flew at him as The Skull Knight prepared to switch drives.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty bleeding out had a plan
"see you later" the ice blast that mist last time hit him in the back and froze The Skull Knight zdynasty got up still bleeding "this is not over" zdynasty started to charge a a huge fire ball

Back to top Go down

The Skull Knight
"Zat!" The Skull Knight stopped, frozen. Oh, he just had to shoot at him while he was down, didn't he? Kind-of like a bear.... Of course! It all made sense now!

"Master!" "Fath- uhh... Mr. whatevah!" The fire balls shouted, stopping in mid flight before flying back at the experimental frozen thing that created them. Their bodies exploded on contact, breaking the ice open as they dissapeared.

"NUUuuuuu!!!" Without much effort, the mad being's spine-plate detatched, glowing for a moment before turning into a lengthy chain with a large blade attatched to the end. "Not little lamb-chop! I loved him like a.... Ehh, I'll get over it........ Scorpion Stance!" The Skull Knight swung his arms to the side and mentally raised his 'tail', ready to attack. Meanwhile, a feint stomping sound could be heard in the distance.

An army of cards was on their way.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"wow are you going for me or the army of cards ether one you were way off"

Back to top Go down

Jace
Jace got tired of watching the two fight. He closes his eyes and summons his chakarams, flames burning around them. He starts to spin them and throws a chakaram at the weird looking being, willing the flames around it to burn hotter and brighter. He then throws the other one at the other person who started the I fighting From what he can tell. He makes the chakaram burn with clear flame which starts to burn the leaves that are on the trees, he then calls the chakarams back, and summons his Keyblade to replace them. He then charges at the weird being(skull knight) and slashes with his Keyblade, as he sends his fist which is ignited in blue fire at its gut.

Back to top Go down

The Skull Knight
With a quick swipe of his chain, The Skull Knight managed to deflect the chakaram that was thrown at him. The thing had a supprising ammount of force behind it! Must be the magic. But why would he throw the stuff in different direct- While he was lost in thought, the man charged at him with a Keyblade.

"Oh pineapplez!!!" Quickly, The Skull Knight grabbed his chain as it straightened out to block the man's keyblade attack. Then he noticed the guy launching a second attack, a punch with blue flames. "This One's for Plantz!" The Skull Knight launched his own punch with his right arm, his armored fist smashing against the man's magic-coated fist, canceling eachother out. Meanwhile, The Skull Knight's chain subtly wrapped around the man's Keyblade.  "PLLLAAANNTTTZZZZZZZ!!!!!"

Smoke rose into the air as the army of cards finally arrived. Immediatly, they began tossing spears at the three suspects as the large group slowly moved closer to their targets.
(Do whatever you want to the Card Soldiers :P)

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"Guys if we are going to take out the cards we are going to team up this is crazy but thats how we are going to win"
"FIRE" shooting at the cards
"ICE" shooting at some more cards

Back to top Go down

kixonshadowbane
Heat viper * a blast of hot soot blasts one of the cards
a nobody in leather armor snipes out some of the cards from on top of a tree his arm smokeing a little
"need a hand"

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11636-kixion-first-attempt#137705 kixion
all fear the prince of mind

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"thanks these two over here just fight"

Back to top Go down

kixonshadowbane
Hope you can breath in smoke ... rot wrath! Fires a cone of hot ash at a group of card solders the metal of his blades start glowing red* hot hot hot

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"where did you go I cant see you well... really I cant see anything"

Back to top Go down

kixonshadowbane
He takes of yhe Web bladed rigs and srts them on a branch* "in the big tree above you dam my arms all burned up now"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top