roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
-----------------Basement Floor 7-----------------------

Anse wheeled a stretcher in front of him to his lab, the body on top covered with a white sheet. Steward Felonix followed closely behind him, attempting to read Anse's notes off the clipboard but having little success.

So.. you just found him in the field? Indeed. Isn't it fascinating? This.. machine! He had it with him on his back when he first arrived. His survival after what happened, his strength demonstrated against the simulation! it's all so.. interesting.. The last word from Anse's mouth lingered in the air like a bad stench, his curiosities peaking at the opportunities he would have. Felonix, in the meantime, had taken notice of the swords on the stretcher with the man. He reached for one to pull it away, but something was holding him back from it, as though it was drawn to the man. How did he get outside? Anse shrugged. System glitch? This was the first time we used the combined training room.. Felonix nodded, lost in thought. The training simulation event had been designed to weed out candidates for the next testing batch, but Felonix hadn't noticed the wingsuit on his back until close to the end of the battle. He had to leave before it was finished, but Anse had informed him none survived. Well, at least not until this man was found.

He brought his right hand to his ear, as though he had a bluetooth headset placed in it. He didn't, and simply redirected IAGIS to solely respond to him.

IAGIS. Scan his memories. Who was he before he came here? IAGIS spoke in his ear, Felonix's eyes widened before a sly grin appeared on his face. Anse finished rolling the stretcher as they arrived in his lab before turning to see the face his Steward was making.

My Lord? His words brought Felonix out of his thoughts, the grin remaining. Have you stabilized the process yet? Anse paused, placing his hand on his chin. Not entirely.. My last foray with it was less than successful as you know, the technology is still new to me and everything at this point is trial and error.. His tone became more optimistic. But, with the changes I've made, I predict a positive outcome at 70%, if not more. Felonix cast his gaze at the man's face, as excited as a Nobody could be.

Place him in a stasis pod. IAGIS?

Yes Sir?

Wipe his memories. All but his abilities, I want those in tact. When the process is finished, tell Sebastian to meet us here. I want him to take a look at this.

Sir? What are you planning?

The Steward looked at his right hand, playing with the signature Ring of the Steward on it before looking back to the scientist.

A new project Anse. Anse perked a bit, the mention of another project to work on ensured the Steward believed him to be somewhat capable.

Yes?

Project Icarus.

Last edited by Felonix on May 1st 2014, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Abraxas
Sebastian had been working on forging a new item for himself when IAGIS's voice came on over the loudspeaker. Not to interrupt your oh so important work, but the steward has requested your appearance in floor seven of the basement. I'd suggest you don't keep him waiting. IAGIS said, scaring sebastian enough with the first word to cause the item he was working on to shatter. Dammit..Tell him I'll be right there IAGIS, just gotta pick these shards out of my fingers... Right away Sir. The voice said, putting so much emphasis on the word Sir that Sebastian didn't know if he should be offended or not. It took him all of ten minutes to pick the shards out of his fingers, but it took him only a few moments to get to the seventh floor of the basement due to his riftwalker powers. As the very space next to Felonix ripped apart, Sebastian walked out of the rift that was formed, putting his other arm into the empty sleeve of his jacket. You called? He asked with a smile as the OID activated, the lenses of his glasses flaring for a moment before he was given a few important bits of data, ones that he knew, and ones that he didn't. He then Shut it off with a mental command, focusing on what he was most obviously about to be told.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Felonix never took his eyes off of the wingsuit on the man's back as Anse finished the preparations on the stasis chamber. Sebastian spoke behind him as he continued examining everything about the man. Took your time. He carefully moved his arm to one of the wings, lifting it carefully before placing it back on the table. He turned, facing the blacksmith.

These.. this.. flightsuit thing on his back.. He cocked a grin. Most interesting, no? He lit a cigarette as he approached Sebastian, closing the distance between them. He decided to inform Sebastian only of what he needed to know. The Event had been Top Secret, Felonix and Anse being the only two who knew what it was designed for, so he would have to bend the truth a bit for Sebastian's ears. This man was found in the fields outside the Castle. Not sure how he got there, not sure why he was there, but he is rather important to me.. For me, actually. The cigarette lit, Felonix drew a breath of smoke in before continuing. I want you to lead the weaponry for Project Icarus. Swords and weapons of your choosing, surprise me. Anse and I will remain here, working on Project Daedalus.

Anse tilted his head a bit, hearing his name. Daedalus? You said Icarus.. Felonix faced the scientist to clarify. No, Icarus is longterm. We need to finish Project Daedalus to continue with it. He turned back to the blacksmith, gesturing to the suit with his cigarette as he did. That suit.. Can you recreate that?[/color]

Back to top Go down

Abraxas
As his attention was drawn to the flightsuit on the unconscious man's back, causing him to pull out a sketchbook and sketch out a rough outline of the suit, adding a few improvements here and there.Yeah, I can recreate it, probably make it better if I have the time after making the weaponry. He said as he turned the page and sketched out a few weapons he had seen designs for on earth. Their technology was more advanced, that was certain, but without magic, they couldn't do as much with their weapons as he could. He had some ideas, and the materials for it, but the main factor working against him was time. What Kind of deadline am I working with? He asked out of curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
He grabbed the man's own paratrooping device that Anse had now carefully removed from the man's back, and handed it to Sebastian. Improve his as well if you can. No use in putting effort in him if his batch outclasses him. Sebastian questioned him on time. For Icarus, take your time. Those soldier's won't be ready for while. For the Daedalus Project though, you'll have about three days time, max. He turned to Anse, continuing to speak as the scientist placed the soldier in a clear Stasis Pod, sealing it. The bulk of the work to him will be done tonight, but he'll need time to rest for the.. well, everything really, to stick. He placed his hand on the Pod, the smoke he blew out of his mouth from the cigarette temporarily fogged up the glass. If you have any questions Sebastian, you may contact me through IAGIS. The condensation began to clear from the glass, allowing it's captive's face to be seen.

I've got big plans in store for you.

--------------------Hours Earlier, Basement Floor Six--------------------

Sir, we haven't tested the capabilities of this floor yet. I don't understand why we can't use BF5 like we have before.

Because, Anse, what good is a foot soldier in today's universe that can't even wield a basic spell? We need someone with both, and none of the candidates before have shown promise.

The two walked down the long white hallway side-by-side. Felonix had left Burning Rage behind in favor of his smaller sword, Lingering Darkness. The once-shattered sword of dark energy hung in its holster at his side. Anse's face was buried in a clipboard, as usual. His small pen furiously scratched the paper as he made notes. Any faster and he'll light the damn thing on fire.

They arrived at the controls for the training room, Anse setting down his paperwork and sitting in the chair behind the console. Felonix stood over his right shoulder, observing the procedure as Anse leaned forward, speaking into an intercom-like microphone.

Alright gentleman, the three of you are going to be pitted against a small horde of simulated monsters. They may be digital, but they are real enough to cause damage, so fight your hardest and your best. For this test, we will be examining both your physical and magical capabilities so remember, diversity is key. Now then, shall we play a game? Anse released the button, turning around to face Felonix with a small chuckle for the cultural reference he had made. The Steward, however, was unamused. Anse sighed before turning back to the console. He typed for a moment into the keyboard before turning a dial marked "Strength" to the 2 notch. Within moments, a grouping of about 10 Neo-Shadow heartless appeared on the grid in front of the fighters. Anse pressed the button on the speaker again. Begin.

That's it? Is this how you've been doing the testing? Jesus, no wonder the last 4 batches have failed. Felonix was less than pleased at the digital data he was seeing. While 10 Neo-Shadows would prove a challenge, they would be no match for three trained soldiers. He reached over to the dial and turned it to the notch marked 8. Let's see how they do with a more powerful enemy.

But Sir.. We can't..

We can't what, Anse? This is a special program, and you want to test them on a basic training course? Hell, YOU could defeat those Neo-Shadows. Anse began reaching for the dial, but Felonix grabbed his wrist before he could touch it. You change that power setting and I'll lock you out there with the dial on 10. Anse stopped for a moment before retracting his hand. You're right. We can't afford weakness.

Good. The Steward turned his attention back to the training grid, grinning at what he saw. Ooo, now this should be interesting.

--------------------The Training Grid, Basement Floor 6--------------------
(For this interaction, I'll be controlling the NPCs)

Three separate doors opened as our fighters discovered they were in the Training Grid. The landscape around them slowly turned into that of the base of the clock tower in Twilight Town. A voice came on the intercom above them, instructing them of the rules. The Soldier farthest left was the first one out, the Soldier farthest right following not long after. Whoever was in the middle door would follow after the second, and all three doors vanished. After the voice finished, a cluster of 10 Neo-Shadows appeared in front of them.

Psh, easy. The Soldier farthest left was first to speak. I can take them down with one hand. He began running forward, unsheathing his sword as soon as the voice had stated for them to begin. He raised it above his head, attempting to cut the first Neo-Shadow in half. Before the blow struck, however, the Neo-Shadows faded into small clouds of darkness. The clouds slowly came together, forming one large cloud surrounding the first Soldier.

What.. what the hell is this? His view was blocked by the cloud when something grabbed at his ankle. He let out a small yelp before a hand as big as his torso covered his face. His muffles were slowly silenced as the beast stepped out of the cloud, holding the first Soldier's body above his head. The beast stood nearly 10 feet tall, two arms protruding out of both sides. His skin was black, like that of the Neo-Shadows before him, but his face more humanesque. His muscle definition was incredible, enough to shame even the most devoted of body builders. His top two arms were the ones holding the boy, an orb of dark magic rested in his bottom left hand, the Soldier's broadsword now rested in the bottom right. With a sickening jerk, he twisted the boy's neck, the life-ending *SNAP* echoing throughout the area. With little effort, he tossed the body off to the side before turning to the two that remained in front of him. A loud roar from his mouth meant to taunt whichever challenger to come face him next echoed within the passage before the second Soldier out looked to the one who had exited last.

Your turn.

Back to top Go down

Jensen
One after another...soldiers attacked the dark, shadowy giant to no avail as they were easily bested. Death. Left and right, up and down, and all in front of the only man who had a chance. The only man whom did not know where he was, what he was doing and why he had to fend off such a beast. The other effect cast upon him was a sense of amnesia...like he didn't know what had happened for him to exist, for him to be this aggressive and out-going fighter. That was the oddity of it, he was ready to slay the beast without fear but with great malice. This man...what would eventually become THE Project Daedalus, was named Geoff Jensen. Crawling out of the darkness he had rested in, he quickly increased his pace and went from a crawl to a full-on dash. From his waist on the right he unsheathed his signature blade, Ohm, and watched it extend and form the true length of the blade. Without question, without wonder or curiosity Geoff spent his time rearing for an attack that he had ignorantly rushed into. As the last few soldiers were crushed, he sprung upward with great might and activated his flight device to fly farther upward.

Now above the beast's head, he stabbed down with great might, implanting it but surprisingly not eliminating or leaving a fatal mark on the beast. To follow up, he let loose a fire only Prometheus could gift from his blade's mounted flamethrower. In his face had been the rage of Ares as the Resistance to the beast's might grew strong, temporarily incapacitating it by engulfing its head in fire. Accidentally, he scorched his feet slightly, causing him to fall without Ohm. In desperation, he used his mechanical wings to glide safely and perform a vertical U-turn, returning and using the propulsion to reach his blade, barely escaping the clutches of the shadowy behemoth's hands. Jamming his body against the blade, Geoff caused it to create a heavy incision on the head but the beast would not fall. Releasing the rest of Helios' wheel upon the beast's face, he released the blade before being swiped off, causing a stun that prevented recovery via flight. The nethicite heart that Geoff had within began glowing, showing itself through his skin as his eyes developed a sapphire glow. Revealing his second blade, he let it extend into its full form. The teeth on the blade of Sharktooth began moving like a saw, signalling Geoff to chase the beast. Upon the beast bringing his left hand down, it was immediately stopped by the force of it clashing with the blade of Ohm, also stopping Geoff in his tracks.

Geoff had lost himself, his consciousness...to battle. He had become enveloped by it, brainless and driven by adrenaline and the want to slay what had threatened him. Geoff became primal, a mindless beast himself. "No. You're next." he forced the hand away, surprisingly with enough force to set the beast stumbling back a foot or two. With his right leg, it could be seen that it caved in the ground beneath, using his left to kick the ground and fly upwards. This caused the caved in ground to viciously reverse, creating a plume of sediment and dust as Geoff quickly reached the beast's face. First sending a right knee powered up by his propulsion, he then thrust kick the beast's face. This released a sapphire ring that expanded its radius exponentially, and simultaneously the beast was launched against the wall. Become the aggression of the dragons. a ominous voice spoke within his head, obviously a hallucination in order to bring what was to come....

Geoff clashed the blades together and let them spin like a drill before forming a cross in front of him. Yelling aloud with a booming voice that suddenly had an echo, he roared, "I am...FAFNIR!" the blades released a massively bright sapphire aura, engulfing both him and the blades before subsiding and revealing him holding his legendary Fafnir sword. It was a great sword that could transform into something similar to a technological dragon's mouth. Putting his hand to the dial, he commanded it to open its mouth and draw in massive amounts of natural energy before watching the blade become engulf in a pattern of emerald static. The emerald aura within the weapon's mouth grew to where it was spewing out like dropping dry ice in a beaker of water. Putting his hand to the dial again, he let loose a gigantic, continuous ray of raw energy to engulf the beast, seemingly destroying it by leaving it engulfed in a cloud of dust and sediment exploding. When it cleared, only the shadow emerged with one final coup de grace. Knocking Geoff down with great might, the beast fell, seemingly from the wounds it had received from the blast. His bones a bit fractured, the man seemingly did not sustain any fatal injuries but his blade Fafnir split into the two weapons.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top