roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inus
The portal opened in a hole in a rock and out Steve walked outWelcome to neverland he saw a village of sort he look at it there where small huts and one big hut i have never been here He then saw two tribe men hunting a fairy they stuffed it in a glass bottle i have to help it Steve ran to the the men

Last edited by bballer on April 29th 2014, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As Steve ran towards the tribesmen, he would find that the two of them were more than capable of defending themselves, the first pulling out a knife and throwing it with extreme accuracy. If it hit him, he would find his arm pinned to the tree he was running by, the knife embedded to the hilt, having snagged his shirt to pin him. But, mere moments before the second tribesman could pull out his tomahawk to show the outsider why their tribe was feared, A few words in a strange dialect could be heard, and both Tribesman stopped as their leader, Tyler Saikou, walked out, having changed his appearance to his previous one so as to avoid any confusion in the event that people that knew him had come to visit. Sorry, but the tribesman don't tolerate unannounced guests very well. He said as he ordered the first tribesman to put the rest of his knifes away using the tribe's sign language.

Last edited by Tyler on April 26th 2014, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ander rested his hand on Abigail's shoulder. He made a quick whisper in her ear, Is that your dad.. Abder thought to himself the man looked quite different from the Indians, but chose to keep that to himself for now.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail slowly shook her head as Ander asked her if this was her father, She did remember her father having black hair and blue-green eyes... This wasn't her father, After Ander asked the question she took a step forward to the man. She gulped as she did so, it looked like he had a lot of respect from the Indians as well as authority but why did he take her father's place as chief!? "I'm sorry, but who in the hell are you?" She asked him, placing her hand over Nightfall silently hoping he wouldn't harm Ander or Steve in any kind of way..

[18:04:15] * Ander sits down

[18:04:40] Ander : When Yima gets mad you sit ._.

[18:04:49] Ander : Like for real

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I'm sorry, but who in the hell are you? As Abigail asked him that single question He raised his eyebrow, blinking once and causing his eyes to revert back to blue-green. I know who you are Abigail Fantina Saikou, but do you know who I am now? He asked as she placed her hand on the gun he had gotten for her from a weaponsmith in traverse town. He knew that she probably didn't recognize him because of how he had gone through several changes, but he was glad he knew how to change back to older appearances, he only recognized her because of how much she looked like her mother. But..now it was at the point to where seeing her made him long for his dead wife...No, he couldn't allow the loss of her to get to him, if he did he would lose all sanity...

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ander watched with a serious glare at the man, confused on so many levels he decided it be best to speak up. Sir, were looking for this girls father. Either you point us into the right direction or quit making her guess. It's kinda rude in my opinion to make an amnesiac girl guess about this kind of thing. Ander would say before leaning onto a tree and ripping the knife away so Steve could escape. He then twirled the knife in his hand easily. Obviously trying to ignore his 'withdraw'.

C'mon dude, we don't need this kind of thing now.. Or rather you don't. Heh heh

The Amaran would watch the girl, eyeballing her movements with that gun like a "owl on a mouse".
Watching as the two stared at each other...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail widened her eyes as the man said her name, his eyes changing color... She pulled out the gun with her left hand, cocking it as she did so, it looked like the Indians were scrambling to find their weapons as she pulled the gun on their cheif. Without thought, she aimed it at one of the teepees and pulled the trigger unleashing two energy bullets. A naked Indian man ran out naked, "I am not here to play games!" She yelled, suddenly losing her temper as another tribeman ran over to her raising a knife at her preparing to attack her. She reacted, aiming Nightfall at his kneecap pulling the trigger as another bullet flew towards his knee and hit him. He screamed and as he was about to topple over she launched herself at him, spinning around and planting a roundhouse kick at his chest causing him to fall hard on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Inus
Steve summoned his keyblade to block the knife it banged and hit the blade and fell to the ground Steve agreed with Ander the fairy was banging on the glass help me please It said in a light tone of voice you have no right to capture that fairy He walked back next to his friends

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As Abigail attempted to go on a rampage Tyler sighed and waved his hand, activating the failsafe that he had made sure was a part of the gun, causing it to immediately lock up after she shot one of his warriors, almost as if the safety had been activated. I see you've imitated your aunt's temper. Abigail, I am your father. Much has changed in the year that you have been dead. He said as he dismissed the two warriors by his side. But..first things first. Where in the hell have you been, and how in the fuck are you still alive?! I know I buried you..I was there at the funeral... he said, confused as hell that his daughter was still alive somehow...

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
And that's where I step in... Putting a hand on Abigail's shoulder an giving her a look that said she'd be okay, Ander spoke up. I brought Abby back to life, I even have her a place to stay. I have been... An ally to your daughter. Erm, if that's really true what your saying. Another quick note to take in "Mr. Saikou" is that you could just say hello to your daughter. Instead of trying to make her guess who the fuck you are.. Ander already didn't like this kid. Although Tyler was much taller than Ander ad would appear stronger it ha already be proven countless times that the Amaran could fight. He was jst waiting to be set off now.

Standing close to Abigail as to be the nice friend e was, all he could do was want to protect her feelings. It was odd of him to have such a feeling... Especially with the insanity slowly kicking in. But Abigail's feelings were still first on his list.

If this jerk doesn't take some sense to the brain.. He's gonna make his own daughter sad right from the get go. FOOLISH FOOL...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail gasped when the man said he was her father, and asked where has she been and how was she alive. When Ander put his hand on her shoulder, she blushed but brushed strands of her bright colored to cover her now red face. As Ander was defending her, she looked at him and shook her head.  "No, Ander it's okay.." She whispered, wanting to hug him but decided not to frighten her father. "Dad, well if you are my dad.. Ander has brought me back to life.. I've been looking for you but since you aren't as excited to see me then I guess I should take my leave.."

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she finished talking Tyler took one glance around the area before sighing a sigh of relief, nobody was around to see him other than the other two people with her. So,he activated his telekinetic powers to show her images and video of the past year, all the sleepless nights, the tears he cried when visiting her grave, everything. He had missed her, just as much as he missed her mother...Just because Im not acting like it doesn't mean I'm not excited to see you. Abby..Im sorry that I couldn't protect you...I'm sorry that you had to die...I missed you so much baby girl.. he said, the mental voice cracking as Tyler visibly fought back tears...

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
As no words came out of the mans mouth, but he started scrunching his eyes and making retarded faces Ander felt kind of weird... Was he trying to make him self cry?!

I made fun of a retarded guy... hmm.... Well that was unexpected, the Amaran would now turn his attention to the girl beside him.

He wanted to hold Abigail, after she said that she should go. It hurt his feelings to see her down. But she seemed to be frozen as if she was having a flashback or had just zoned out... Abby.. are you okay? he clasped her hand in his, instantly feeling the warmth that radiated from the half demon girl.

He wondered if Steve was still obsessing over that damn pixie...

I bet he is..

Back to top Go down

Abigail
After her father spoke to her telepathically and showed pictures, she started to burst into tears, she didn't know that he would miss her this much.. The times in the Underworld where her mother cried herself to sleep crying out her father's name was enough for her to bear.. Without hesitation after Ander asked her if she was okay and grabbed her hand, she hugged Ander crying into his shoulder, she didn't know if he was going to pull her away yet she didn't care, she really needed a shoulder to cry on and Ander has been there for her ever since she was resurrected. Since he was taller than her, she buried her head into his chest and sobbed heavily, couldn't control herself wanting someone to hold her....

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
When Abigail grabbed Ander he felt a jolt of warmth to his body. Her crying tears filled him with pain, he instantly grabbed her and held her. A tear falling from his own face.

They must have had some kind of link... It would explain the facial expressions coming from Tyler.

The Amaran held the girl in his arms, letting her cry into his chest, while he stroked her blonde hair. Its gonna be okay.. Abigail I'm here for you, you won't hurt again as long as I'm around, I'll work to help comfort you.. Noticing that her father was two hurting he picked her up and walked up to the man. We should talk.. I think I might know something about your wife. If you can comfort Abigail of course...

A single tear rolled down Anders cheek. He could litterly fill the emotional energies in the air. Whether Tyler approved or not Ander was in love with his daughter... The only problem was the insanity that would be hard to keep down.

Back to top Go down

Inus
Steve smiled when the two hugged he walked over to Tyler He'll protect her hell he kicked my ass He was happy for Ander and Abi he then sits on a rock next to Tyler Steve did always like romance

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When he said he might have known something about his wife, Tyler looked over at Ander, raising an eyebrow as he walked over to his daughter and pulled her away from him, giving her a hug despite how short she still was. He hugged her very tightly, allowing happier feelings to bleed into the connection they had in order to calm her down. Calming her down was first, then he would find out about his wife...his daughter was the one here, not her...He was curious to see what was going to happen between all of them, but honestly, he didn't care enough to not want to make his daughter feel better. There there abby, everythings gonna be okay..we'll all be a family again soon... he said through their connection, trying his damndest to calm her down...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail hugged her father tightly as he hugged her, at this point she hated that she was shorter than the rest of them maybe if she turned into a dragon or.... Well, she didn't want to freak Ander out... She looked at Ander with dried tears remaining on her face. "You know my mother?" She asked him, with a hint of confusion in her voice. What's going on now?

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
I might have an idea... It's hard to explain, but if we go somewhere and discuss I might be able to help you. I was actaully saving it as a surprise for you. But obviously it's more important than that. Ander strokes the girls hair, and wipes her tears away.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Ander said something about going somewhere Private Tyler smiled and motioned for the two of them to follow him as he walked into the chief's hut. He was going to only allow Ander and his daughter in, the man that had come with them would have to wait outside the hut, this was intended to be a private meeting. If Steve tried to follow them in, he would come face to face with the fully armed and armored spirits of the zodiac of Gemini. They wouldn't hesitate to harm him should he try to push past them either.Alright, this is as private as we're gonna get. Now, I'm gonna do something, but I don't want either of you to be alarmed, as I said before, much has changed in the year abigail has been dead. He said as his hair became longer, stylized, and bright white, and his eyes reverted to crimson, the pupil of his eyes becoming black crosses. Alright, you can start talking now that I can fully focus on what's being said. he said as he sat down on the chair that he had asked his sister to fix from when he and abby had gotten into a fight...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
As Abigail followed her father in the hut, she hesitated when Steve was locked out but this was family business.. Abigail shrieked as her father changed into someone else, he was pale and had cross shaped pupils. "Ack! Holy shit dad, you really let yourself go!" She exclaimed as he sat down and told them to start talking. She sat down in the chair across from her pale ass dad and saved a seat for Ander with a small smile, patting the seat beside her. She looked at the Amaran waiting for him to speak, curious to know how he knew her mother.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ander blushed already embarrassed, that he news being heard out so easily. First things first you guys, should know that I'm not human... and I have killed millions without hesitation... It wasn't all my fault.. In fact I was tricked into this, by the only friend I had web known and now.. Now he's able to take control on his own. A man by the name of Sirius Night changed me into an Amaran and for awhile that shut the friend down. But he became immune to it when I was set off and fought the Apocalypse. Now he seems to be able to come out whenever he sees fit and I found a Ike in my bedroom Labled •Project Joseph• it yours and Kias name in it and showed and easier way to RESSURECT people. Much easier than the book I used for Abigail. That's really all I know. The other thing is that once your brought back this way your tainted with darkness. This darkness is hard to extinguish because of all people have it.. It puts a somewhat Insanity on the person... Ander paused so the two could take this is in.

(sorry I was rushing!)

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When he heard that his wife was likely back, but under the influence of a kind of pure darkness Tyler shook his head. His power would come very much in handy in disposing of it. I think I have a way to cancel out the affects of this insanity. After all, my new appearance is not for nothing. Fate is a tricky patron, but she does know what she's doing. And I can tell you this, my wife was not fated to be driven to madness. He said as his pupils flashed white. He was absolutely certain of this, and it showed in his disposition and tone. He had complete control over his mind, and to an extent, the minds of others. So, if she did display hints of insanity, he could reverse them...

Back to top Go down

Inus
When Steve was locked out he saw a small hammock he hoped on it and closed his blue eyes the wind was blowing It felt good on his face  Man that Tyler guy is a dick I wonder what there talking about.He look up at the sky it was clear the clouds were white the birds were singing the tribe men and woman were working they were fishing,hunting,farming Steve then started to fall asleep Man i'm tired He then yawned and went to sleep

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top