Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abigail
A twelve year old girl ran out of the light corridor portal in excitement, she couldn't wait to tell her father that her aunt taught her how to use her own crossbow pistol! "Daddy! Daddy! Come on!" She exclaimed, tugging on his sleeve wanting to run to the forest so she could practice on tree. She almost tripped on her blue baggy pants while trying to pull her dad out of the portal, hopefully she can impress him with her agility skills.. Thinking about the past few days, she remembered hating her dad because he was too busy to hang around her and her mother who was a nobody, she just hoped that they would get along well...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Tyler laughed as Abby pulled him out of the portal, almost falling over as she did it. Okay, okay, I'm coming baby girl! he said with a chuckle as he gently held onto her hand, allowing her to lead him to wherever they were going, he knew she was really excited about learning how to use her new weapon, he was impressed that she had supposedly learned how to use it as quickly as she did. So, for once, he would watch rather than teach...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Once they were in the forest, Abigail stopped running letting go of her father's hand. She summoned the crossbow pistol which were placed gently in her hands, she took a deep breath and held in her left hand (She was a lefty). Two field mice ran over to her in excited squeaks, noticing that she could communicate with animals they wondered if they could talk to her, they knew she couldn't give them her attention so they tried another approach.. Abigail positioned herself in a defensive stance, squinting her eyes on the target, she placed her finger on the trigger preparing to show off. Until, she felt something in her shoes she shrieked stretching her arms out and pulling the trigger watching the bolt flying up in the air landing in the village. She fell on her back, the field mice apologized to her with what sounded like giggling and ran back to their caves.

She was in tears, she couldn't even impress her on dad she threw the crossbow pistol on the ground as she sat up and started to sob heavily.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When he saw the mice crawl into her shoes Tyler winced, hearing her shriek and watching the bolt fly straight towards the town..That wasn't good. But, his daughter was crying, and that was more important than a stray bolt. It's okay baby girl! he said as he walked over to her and knelt down to give her a hug. Enough practice, why don't we go get some ice cream? he asked her with a smile.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail sobbed into his arms, "C-Can you carry me there?" She asked him as he asked if they can get some ice cream. She was a baby mentally, sometimes she wished she wasn't an age accelerated child the desire to be like a REAL twelve year old was increasing she wished there was a way there had to be... A spell, a miracle, anything to be a normal twelve year old and not to be a one month old in an adolescent body.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she asked him if he could carry her There Tyler smiled and nodded, scooping her up in his arms and standing up, opening a portal and stepping through it with her, but his coordinates were off, because they ended up a few blocks away from the ice cream shop. Abby, it's okay that you messed up, even I mess up from time to time. he said as he walked with her in his arms, trying his best to comfort her as he walked with her...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail sniffed and gave him a sad smile as he carried her, "Really? I thought you were always good at evertyhing.." She would say through sniffs as she heard footsteps behind them..

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she said that she always thought he was good at everything Tyler laughed and shook his head, but, the good day they were having was fated to take a dark turn...As he turned a corner he bumped into a rather tall man who turned around, covered from head to toe in blood and holding a large knife! He ripped his daughter out from his hands, chaining Tyler up with Chains of earth as he grinned an evil grin. Poor child, suffering from day to day in this mortal world...your father too, you both are enduring needless suffering... he said as he rose up his knife, Tyler screaming at the top of his lungs as he tried to break out of the chains...But it was too little, too late. The Knife came down, sinking into her heart to the hilt as the chains shattered....

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail was taken out of her father's arms and was stabbed, She gasped and bit her lip to keep from screaming but that failed as she screamed out loud. The tears sprung from her eyes, they kept falling as the pain increased in her chest. Where was she suppose to go after this!? She didn't want this to happen but maybe it did for a- "Ow... !!" She yelped as the man threw her at her father's feet like a sack of potatoes, he took out a gun and aimed for Tyler's head but missed by a longshot as he ran away. "D-Daddy, i-it hurts... Help me, please! I'm begging you!!" She screamed as she reached out to touch the chains...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As she said those three words Tyler lost it, his rage activated his true form, right there in the middle of town! YOU BASTARD! he roared as the bullet ground against his cheek, giving off sparks as he ran after the man, the ground shattering where his feet were as he took to the skies and dove at the man, grabbing his left arm and pulling as hard as his strength allowed, ripping it clean off with the grisly sound of muscle and meat tearing! DIE YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER! he said as he grabbed the mans other arm and tore it off as well, causing him to fall to his knees, screaming in agony as Tyler placed his taloned foot on his back and pressed down as hard as he could, shredding through the mans spine and heart instantly before blasting him at point blank range with A blast of Fortunes light. He then exhaled and deactivated the true form, dashing back to his daughter as quickly as he could, picking her up and hugging her with tears in his eyes. Hold on baby girl...just hold on, we're gonna fix you right up... he said in a shaky voice, trying his best not to cry in front of her...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail choked up shitloads of blood as soon as he came back to her, she saw tears fall from his eyes. She wiped them off, wincing as she did so since the knife was still plunged in her chest. "...Daddy...don't cry...I'll be with mommy now... She would say as she felt weaker and weaker, she would breathe her last breath and gave away her soul.. She was happy to see her mother but was going to miss her father but to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
No...Not you too... he whispered as he fell to his knees, openly crying now as he hugged his daughters body close to him, he had lost everyone close to him, his wife, his sister, his daughter, his friends...They all either vanished or died...He was extremely close to the edge, and he would stay crying there for close to an hour before he would portal back to neverland to give his daughter a proper burial...

{FLASHBACK END, TOPIC END}

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top