roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takeshi
Wonderland. A world that was more and more frequently becoming a place he visited. This time however, he had decided upon a form that hadn't been his true one for a long time, his human one. He had no real reason for it, but it was something he hadn't looked like in a while, so he wanted to pretend he was still human, if only for a little while...But, as he was walking, his Konekuta powers told him that there was a soul lacking a body fairly close to him...interesting...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When he heard that all-too-familiar voice Tyler's eyes widened. Storm? he asked as he spun around, facing his brother with a look of shock on his face. So your the spirit here.. he said as he shifted his weight to his left foot. Brother, what are you doing here? Aren't you dead? he asked, confused as to how this was possible, after all, he had no clue that death was no longer a factor...

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Storm, wait! he said as storm finished what he was saying, reaching a hand out towards him as if to stop him. If you can be here, rather than the underworld where your supposed to be...don't you think that means something? he asked, trying to figure out what was going on, and if he could use this knowledge to save his daughter from death...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Not necessarily, aren't you wondering why I'm able to hear you? I have gone through many changes since last we met brother. I...I think I could bind your soul to a body..that is...if you wish to live again. he offered, not entirely sure if his power would work with someone that had been dead for so long...but Storm was his brother, he at least had to try if he had a chance of returning a loved one to life...

Back to top Go down

Sirius
So, here? Sirius mentally asked his body, which was being driven by the Heart of Spirit at the moment. The deity of Darkness seemed to be convinced that two of his ex-disciples was on the surface of Wonderland, and he stumbled across Tyler and the ghostly visage of Storm. Normally invisible, but by using Spirit's heart as a power source, he could see the outline of the darksoul.

"So you two must be Tyler and Storm Sky. I've been looking for you." Sirius said. He and Spirit had spoken of rounding up his heathen children and gathering their aide in the fight against Azmot.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As someone called the two of them By name, Tyler spun around, his Crimson Connector eyes falling upon someone with a heart that he knew very well...this man had the heart of the dark god Spirit inside of him..this had to be bad. And just who in the hell are you? He asked, a mix of caution and irritation in his voice. If this being came to attempt to use him again, he would have another thing coming...his irritation was not only seen in his voice however, it was also seen in his very body language, his left fist was clenched, he was gritting his teeth, and he had an aura of defiance emanating from his body...

Back to top Go down

Sirius
Hey, that's the kid I beat up before all of this started. Before I became me. Sirius thought, getting no acknowledgement from Spirit. The Ultima Alternate was being silent for whatever reason.

"I guess you could call me Sirius, if you'd like. I'm kind of curious why you're talking to a dead Storm Sky, the vine guy." He laughed, now remembering his battle with the youth extensively. It trailed off as he remembered, also, that he was here for recruitment, not to make fun of them. But Storm was dead, and Altermot didn't really know how useful a ghost could be.

"Hey, do you guys know someone named Azmot?" He threw out, almost randomly. He needed to know if these were potential allies, or enemies. He could always just tug at their heartstrings with Spirit's heart, as part of their Darkblade contract, but if they somehow removed them it would be of no help. Plus, Storm was dead. He was not sure how that worked.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I happened to cross his path as his soul was wandering, thats all. he said through gritted teeth as Sirius asked if he knew a man named Azmot. He had an idea of where this was going already, and he felt the need to speak up. You mean the man that attempted to use us via the being who's heart you possess? I know him, and I refuse to be used by that dark god again, I have severed the contract, I made one with another god, and she is more powerful than Spirit could ever hope to be. he said, contempt in his voice as he remembered everything about the Darkblades, how they whispered in his mind to spread destruction and darkness, how he fought to stop them, and how he ultimately failed. He hated being used more than anything, he refused to be used by that dark god again....

Last edited by Tyler on March 30th 2014, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sirius
"How meta of you to see that I possess his heart. And how ignorant to believe one surpasses him." Sirius' pride spoke for him "But he commands no one now-a-days, he's merely a battery for me to use. And just so you know, once something is made, it can never truely be eradicated. If I pull the right strings and do the right things, who knows." He laughed, speaking to Storm now. "And because it's time he was eradicated. I understand that you two both betrayed him at one point. Can I assume that means you would like to see him dead? I can offer you power. Even a corporeal tether to this Realm, Storm." The devil spoke smoothly. He wondered how easily tempted they were.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I do not wish to see anyone eradicated, I simply did not believe in the cause he held so much faith in. But...there is something in what you say that has piqued my interest. You say you can create a body for my brother? He asked, his curiosity truly getting the better of him, he had power over souls, hearts, and minds. But he could not create a body. He wanted nothing more than to have at least someone in his family back among the worlds, but he also knew that it would come at a cost. Nothing ever came for free. He was fine with not joining him, unless he had a very good reason for Azmot to be eradicated, he would not take sides in this matter. But, if his brother wanted to take sides, he would help him in that endeavor, he would bind his soul to a body once more.

Back to top Go down

Sirius
"Well, as a role model of mine once said - 'All Magic Comes With a Price'. In this instance, your body would come with two." Sirius explained, holding up his right hand and his pointer/middle digits. "The body itself will be cursed into having an Alien alternate form, that you will have to fight constantly, due to not having a Kevlin Stitch to seperate your Humanity and your Beast. Second, you will pledge a servitude to me, which ends at Azmot's last breath. What do you say?" Altermot said, smiling. It would be quite the interesting deal.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Sirius gave his two conditions to this deal, Tyler mentally frowned as he lost control of the enchantment due to a lack of focus, sprouting up an extra four inches as his skin and hair became pale in color. He didn't like these conditions, but the fact of the matter was that it was his brother's choice. No matter what you choose brother, I will bind your soul to the body of your choice. he said, having nothing more to provide to this attempt at a deal.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top