Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eno
(Some time before the events of Harmful Curiosity)

Yet another dreary day marks the middle of the week in Radiant Garden. This same pattern of dark grey and purple has been grating on the nerves of both the guards and the townsfolk. The streets that were normally teaming with life have dwindled significantly. A few of the shops that would be openly displaying their wares for any and all who pass by were closed. It seems as though the restaurants, café’s and grocers would be the only ones out due to necessity. Neither smith, nor alchemist could be seen in that marketplace save for those spending the day for themselves.

And despite its best efforts, the sun in the sky seems to refuse to peek through the thick blanket covering the sky. Thanks to that, even the dull stones lining the streets and the bricks making up the various buildings appear brighter than normal.

Without the sun’s radiating warmth, the air became bitter. Those who had to leave their homes to shop were keeping warm through various means. None seem to be in high spirits only further dampening Xoen’s mood as he, along with his squad of guards came walking through. Despite the day, the swordsmen in Xoen’s company moved with prideful gait. Their armor let loose a dull clang with each step, playing a sort of rhythmic lockstep to those who could hear it. They stayed in a tight formation, two in front of Xoen, and two in back. The group traveled through the open paths of the marketplace, causing those near to have to walk around. No one said a thing to them though. For those having to pass it was only a minor inconvenience. Soon they’d reach the staircase leading to Scrooge’s shop.

The black knight himself, kept his gaze to the ground, counting stones rather than looking around. He did enough of that on the way here. His black gloved hands were kept in his coat pockets for added warmth. The jacket itself is buttoned up in order to keep the frigid winds at bay. It seems to be doing its job, but it would help to have something a little thicker than the paletot he was wearing. Perhaps he’d buy one at a clothing shop after his shift if one were open, he didn’t bet on that though. With a sigh he lifts his head to find that nothing’s changed.

The life in the streets is slowly thinning out, as is Xoen’s willingness to watch over the marketplace.  He could take solace in knowing that his shift wouldn’t be that long today, in fact it was almost over. Once it ended all he’d have to do is head to the nearby barracks, pick up whatever reports were made, and bring those documents back to Yima. Seems like an easy enough task for a rather boring day…

Speed of Light

Eno Vale
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 15,000/15,000EXP
Level III: 19,739/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn and Jazilia came to this world in utter confusion ... this is the second world they have come to that is essentially barren of people ... They saw a depressed guard and decided to go and ask him what was going on. "Excuse me ... sir? Why is this place so barren? And why are you all glum?" Dravocn asked him concerned for his and this worlds well being.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
Xoen’s head jerks in the direction of the voice calling out to him. He’s surprised to find a small, strange looking youthful boy with his rather intimidating companion. His hair was a few shades darker than the blades of the swords his guardsmen wield, and those frost blue eyes stare into his with worry. Looking back he saw that despite looking so young, his body was developing rather well. It was apparent that he took care of himself in that regard. Lean muscle can be seen and is only highlighted by his tight, sleeveless black shirt.

Though for the symbols on the shirt didn’t sit too well with the knight, it gave him pause due to knowing the significance behind it. This emblem shares the same appearance as the heartless he and the guards are ordered to destroy on sight. The second one held no meaning to him as he never saw it before in his life. Same could be said of the one on his belt buckle, thankfully nothing about the pants or belts themselves stood out in any way. Regardless of appearance he felt nothing from this kid. At this point he had no need to be alarmed, or to take caution. If anything he seems well-behaved, if a little naive.

However, his companion is a different story. Sharp, black horns jutted from her head, and that odd greyish blue color to her skin was anything but natural. The claws that she had in plain sight were obviously razor-sharp, as though they could slice him to pieces. Despite the rather threatening look, her hair, along with her clothing, seems to contrast her form. The blue with the pink tinted violet tips made her appear akin to cotton candy, at least in the black knight’s eyes. Black jeans, along with the blue top, black sneakers, and black half jacket gave her an appearance of a punk rather than something threatening.

But he knew better than to underestimate a girl who looked like that, especially with those deep green eyes behind her glasses scanning him. That was unnerving to say the least. Thankfully, like the boy, she was of an average build leaning towards petite. Regardless of what she wore, or what her physical appearance is, it still made him uncomfortable. Demons aren’t known for their friendliness.

This is definitely what he wasn’t expecting during his rounds. Whether this distraction turns out to be good or not remains to be seen. Instead of shooing or ignoring them, he decides to answer. If they were new to this world they’d need to know that this wasn’t the norm around here. Nothing was wrong as far as he and his squad knew, and no one reported anything suspicious. Everything looks fine.

He points to the sky before speaking, “Well, the weather isn’t doing any wonders. No one wants to be moving around when it looks like it’s going to rain. I’d rather be inside myself. Just looking at it depresses me.” While he maintained a wary, yet calm demeanor his men did not.

They lacked the power and subtlety their squad leader possessed. Looking at the boy’s companion they felt they couldn’t relax. Seeing such a creature hanging around him had them wrapping their hands around the hilts of their swords. His men were ready to strike at any moment should the demoness move suddenly. It didn’t help that the boy himself was wearing something akin to a heartless.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn laughed when these people were frightened like kindergartners when they see a man in an overcoat after listening to a seminar about not talking to strangers. "Are you kidding? this weather seems amazing in my book ... I love it ... but I guess that's a matter of opinion isn't it." Dravocn said and looked back at the guards and smiled. "Your men seem to misunderstand me and my friend here .... here would it help if I introduced myself? My name is Dravocn, Dravocn Hecoro.... most people call me Drav ... I couldn't honestly care less..and i'm friends with many peopl ... if i had to think of some off the top of my head, i'd have to say .... Yima... Onyx .... Ander.... and Tyler.... those are about the only ones i can think of right off the top of my head. My friend here's name is Jazilia, Jazilia Reinheart... the reason why she's hiding behind my back is because she's shy ... thanks to her race she's been persecuted constantly by others ... I'm the only one who treated her well when we met so I'm the only one she trusts at the moment .... and don't worry ... you've heard that saying ... it's more afraid of you than you are of it? ... well that's true on her part... and it's interesting how it works considering it seems to be the same vice versa.... so I choose not to think too much on it... Now it's your turn." Dravocn explained while he crossed his arms ... he wasn't too happy with these people just assuming they're dangerous ... however he thought it was with good reason so he just grin and bared it.

Last edited by Dravocn on March 30th 2014, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
“Hmm,” Xoen murmurs, eyeing the two teenagers. He didn’t like Dravocn’s initial reaction. The men who represent Yima take creatures identical to his friend seriously. However, they appear friendly enough. Dravocn had the common courtesy of introducing himself and his friend. Though bringing up his list of allies, whether it was for intimidation or to just list of names did him little good. The only one that seems important to Xoen would be Yima. He didn’t know any of the others.

Though he claimed to be a friend of his lord, he has never seen Dravo or Jazilia in Radiant Garden before today. Xoen could help but feel a little suspicious. Regardless of whether he was telling the truth or not didn’t matter. Neither showed any hostility, so with a wave of his hand his guards released their grips on their swords and went back to their neutral postures.

“I am Xoen, the only Black Knight still around.” He bows slightly as he introduces himself. Knowing that he has a routine to go through for visitors to their world he gets right to it. “Might I ask, what brings you to our fine town today? The majority of our shops are closed due to weather conditions so you won't find much. Though, if you’re looking for a place to spend time with your friend there I’m sure I could point you two to a fine restaurant or diner, whichever you prefer.”

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn looks at the Knight and bows low, as this means a sign of respect to bow lower than the other, and smiles as he raises his head. "We are just here to sight see ... and might I say ... you sure are a sight to see." he mused regarding the nights armor and his lovely looking eyes "Your eyes are rather pretty if you don't mind me saying." he states to the knight making Jazilia blush. "Would you mind us hanging out with you sir? We won't be a bother... and if you'd like we could help out if any heartless or nobodies show up ... it's been a while since i've seen any unversed so i didn't mention them ... we'll still fight them with you though if they do happen to pop up." he asked

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
“Oh, is that all? Well I can show you a few vantage points. There’s a spot about a minute away from here behind Louie’s Item Shop.” Xoen points past Scrooge’s shop to a set of stairs leading behind one of the shops on the other side of the courtyard. “One of the Radiant Garden Committee members always appears there whenever they decide to land their Gummi Ship.”

It took Xoen a moment to process Dravocn’s other parts to his statement. But when he did the black knight stared at him wide eyed, surprised by his words. Admittedly he’d never been complimented about his looks before. Back in the labs it was always revolving around his combat prowess, not his actual appearance. The comment specified his eyes. He never figured them to be anything special though he appreciated his kind words regardless of his own personal opinion. However, he disregarded the ‘sight to see’ portion of Dravocn’s speech.

“Hmm, thank you. I haven’t heard that one before,” he says in earnest. “Though I’m wondering why such a harmless compliment would make your companion flush. Or perhaps its this cold air.” When mentioning the heartless, among the other creature types the black knight’s expression turns grim.

“I have no idea what the nobodies or unversed are. However the heartless are always a problem,” believing that bit should suffice he moves on to his the part of his speech, “If you really wish to tag along with us that’s fine, just don’t expect too much. This patrol we’re on is known as one of the least interesting. This portion of the town never has a problem with those things.”

It’s not always been that way though, that much he knew. A recent decline in heartless not only made this part of the town safe, but others as well. It brought a smile to Xoen’s face, believing that he and the other guards were finally making a difference. Perhaps one day, in the far future, the entirety of Radiant Garden would be safe for travel. No more would he receive reports of people falling to those little monsters…

“However, if something does happen it’d be nice to know if you two can truly handle yourselves.” Before he continues his explanation he moves a few steps in front of the group, facing the collection of closed shops. He turns back to them after a moment.

“We’ll be walking to the top of those stairs and looking over the marketplace for the next hour. You can use this time to sight see if you wish. After that we’ll be reporting back to our barracks. When that’s done my shift will be officially over and I’ll have the rest of the day to myself.” His eyes linger on the two for a moment, particularly Dravocn’s companion. Though his eyes held no malice, curiosity would be a more accurate term.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn and Jazilia both nodded in unison as for the next hour the would go ahead and sight see. The wind was blowing, the atmosphere was a bit damp but that's normal when the clouds overpower the sun. Dravocn and Jazilia came across a hallway... this hallway held a door that lead into two different directions ... one way lead to a large castle-like place however they found no way to get to it at least not now, the other lead to another castle ... however that castle was held on a platform in the middle of a ravine/chasm ... no way to get into that castle either.

An hour had passed when and they returned to the place where they had met the black knight, confused as to the castles and the fact there was no way to reach them. When the knight had gotten back they had to ask "So... what's with the inability to reach the large buildings ... they looked incredible ... we just wish we could get inside." Drav asked for both of them his sword slightly giggling ... however Drav is the only one able to hear her so he looks at his sword with an angry look and then looks back at the knight.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
I guess they really are just tourists. That’s the thought that crosses the black knight’s mind as his gaze passes over them. It’s quite a common observation for those new to this world to bring up. However, he found it odd that Dravocn and his companion were unable to get inside either. If Dravocn were truly friends with Yima he’d know how to get into Radiant Garden’s interior. Yima may have been a hermit, but as far as Xoen knew he doesn’t turn down those he considers friends.

Taking this into account, his trust starts to wane. However, he can’t rule out that he might just be overthinking things. For all Xoen knew, Dravocn may have met his lord on some other world. With that in mind he decides to indulge in their wish to see the interior of at least one of the castles. He casts a glance towards Villain’s Vale, the repulsive, multi-spire castle. Its twisted metal seemingly reaches up towards the sky as, though to rake through the clouds. Simply looking is more than enough to fill his gut with a sense of disgust. Who knew how many heartless were taking up residence in that thing? Hmm, perhaps that question might yield an answer…

“Well, we try to keep civilians from reaching them for various reasons. For one, Villain’s Vale,” he points out to the maw before continuing, “is a place teeming with heartless. If we allow normal people to visit they’d be dead before they could get halfway.”

He pauses for a moment, to point at the castle in the center of town.

“Yima’s Castle on the other hand, is off-limits for another reason. Mainly because he doesn’t want anyone to steal his research, or get into anything they aren’t supposed to. If we let in everyone who told me they wouldn’t swipe his things the interior would be bare.” He shoots the two of them a grin, bringing his arm back down to his side.

“As far as either is concerned, if you really want to get in one, you’ll have to go to Villain’s Vale,” pointing a thumb to himself he adds, “I can get you down that chasm and to the base of it. There’s an entryway, though it might take a bit of brute force to open.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn grinned at the bravado of this Xoen and bowed while moving his arm towards Villain's Vale "Lead the way Mr. Brute force." Dravocn said smiling Jazilia giggling. They both wanted to see inside this so called dangerous castle ... Dravocn didn't believe the castle was as dangerous as Xoen says ... though he didn't dismiss it either.. Dravocn is a cautious man ... he doesn't take chances ... well ... unless it comes to people ... he allows those to live .... he doesn't believe in 'No Mercy'. Jazilia was both interested and terrified ... in a good way... she wanted to see why people didn't like to go in... in fact she knew heartless like to go for people so that they may gather hearts ... so why would they gather around an area with no people? She wanted to see if there were any people in there as well and see just what kinds of people they are.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
Xoen found himself joining in on their small spout of laughter. Not like he’s given a silly title like that every day. And he could use a bit of lightheartedness to contrast this rather miserable day. His time spent on shift yielded nothing. No heartless, no malcontents, nothing at all for him and his group to solve. This little venture will be the only bit of action he’ll see all day.

Because of that he readily leads the way as requested.If they wanted to get to Villain’s Vale and back by nightfall, they’d have to leave now, or risk having to spend the night in the maw with the denizens of darkness. Fighting hoards of those creatures was not how Xoen wanted to spend his night.

So knowing this, he put a bit of pep in his step when he, Dravocn, and Jazilia came to the bailey. With their destination nothing more than a straight shot, he made his way out of the northern gates, and to the beginning areas of the Great Maw…

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn and Jazilia happily walked through the Great Maw, it was amazing almost everything looked like icy and crystalline... it was a large open space, a straight line to the castle which looked like it was sitting on a pillar made of the walls of the Great Maw. "Well this is impressive." Dravocn said, emphasis on the 'is', while looking everywhere. "It's also a lot nicer looking than the darkness we have back at home. All you can really see that is lit up is our floating castle, it's literally the only white thing there." Dravocn added.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
“I’m glad you like it,” Xoen cranes his neck to look their way. He gives both a joyful grin. “It is my home world after all.”

He scoffs before bringing his attention to the expansive landscape before them. The lavender colors that line the jagged peaks and steep drops were pleasing to the eye. The various shades of blue hues that join them make for a magnificent combination of cold varied tints. Unfortunately the overcast is doing its job of keeping its true splendor from view. If only they could see it while the sky were clear of obstruction would they get to see the true beauty this world had to offer.

Though, that’s for another time, for now his goal was the gradually thinning rock way in the distance. Passing through the naturally made gate of sorts brought them ever closer to their destination. However, not all was well for the three travelers.

Pale yellow eyes watch them from a distance. They dot the tops, spying down on them as they come closer to Villain’s Vale. Their instincts run rampant within their dark forms, shouting for them to attack, but an unseen force would keep them in their positions. Their orders are to watch the movements of those below and stay out of sight, nothing more nothing less.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn grinned largely when he saw the heartless ... oh the excitement was emanating off of him... it was definitely there if Xoen didn't notice it he'd have to be blind or numb to others essence. As the Heartless got closer to them as they walked Dravocn emanated darkness with a large grin, daring them to come closer, but they backed off. Jazilia was happily skipping along with them ... completely happy and feeling safe as she followed Drav. "Dravie ... you're getting that way again... this guy doesn't know you ... he could think you're a threat." Enko said "Oh pish-posh as long as I don't attack him he has no reason to feel threatened." he told her ... though since no one else can hear her ... he sounded like he was talking to himself ... and given his attitude at the moment ... he seemed crazy.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
His ears twitched, picking up the noise of his companion behind him. Turning around he sees that Dravocn has his attention on his sword. Hearing the end to his sentence did little to ease the tension now readily growing. Now that he’s heard that he stops to face the two tourists, his expression grim.

It was a fragile thing, trust. In some cases its an emotion easily built up between new faces, yet at the same time it can shatter around you. In this case the thin glasses that lines the bridge between them and the black knight has just been subjected to a few cracks, the source: Dravo’s words and reaction.

His wide smile did little to dispel the air around him. While Xoen himself is unable to sense the aura of those around him, his sight with his glasses is second to none. Knowing this he posture becomes rigid as he looks the two down.

“I’ve heard of creatures from the underworld possessing weaponry, perhaps your sword is in the same state,” already his light began to surge to life within his hollow shell, just waiting to take shape in the form of a dash to move away if need be.

“If that’s the case then perhaps it’s trying to help you come up with a plan to cut me down. So coming out here with you two alone may have been a huge lapse in judgment on my part.” Looking over to his side for a moment he sees the pale yellow orbs of a shadow class heartless watching them in the distance.

“I figured it was suspicious that we haven’t run into any of them yet.” When he faces them again his piercing blue eyes stare into the two. “Perhaps that symbol on your shirt is more than just a simple graphic.” Despite his words and suspicions, he is willing to give them one final chance to appeal.

“This is the only opportunity I’m giving you. Tell me why you wish to come to Villain’s Vale, now.”

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn was not necessarily stunned ... he kinda figured that talking with Enko would prove to become a problem. Jazilia however continued to skip her way past Xoen ... not caring how defensive he was being, for she knew that nothing bad was going on. Dravocn however looked at Xoen with a sort of smirk. He laughed a little "You really think that I'm evil don't you... I don't blame you... I myself am also a skeptic... I don't trust others easily either... in fact you have no idea how much I've been studying you do you? Honestly Jazilia wanted to come here because she heard it was nice.. that and Yima was a cool guy so she wanted to see him too. Granted ... he was rather distant, but he's not so much a bad guy... and for the talking ... no Enko here is not from the underworld ... in fact we've never been to Olympus yet ... though i kinda want to now that I hear what's going to happen to it ... or has it already happened?" Drav shrugs "Enko here was made by me, I was young at the time and she was like a friend to me while i grew up by myself and others teasing me... she developed her own personality and sometimes I've been told people have seen her face on the blade... when she gets excited she glows purple ... and I don't necessarily have my mind in tact entirely either. I'm a nice guy ... I really am... however like all other people I have my quirks ... I'm not what people would like to call ... stable ... when i fight people ... my face is expressionless ... when i fight heartless, nobodies, or unversed" Dravocn pointed to the symbols that represented each type of monster "I become very .... how do i say this ... excited .... VERY excited.... I'm surprised you didn't notice earlier my reaction towards the heartless. These symbols don't represent a ranking in the hierarchy of the heartless nobody or unversed ranks ... they are just something i feel represents myself ... I could go into detail if you want ... though I'm sure you would prefer not as you seem pretty threatened. Regardless ... I live in The World That Never Was... i was born and raised there ... well not really raised ... just grew up there I guess. The heartless fear me due to what they sense in me. Though I care not as to why... but I do tend to show it when I feel it to be the right time. You sir, have nothing to worry about ... no one here ... or anywhere for that matter has made me hate them enough to attack them... in fact I'm a defensive fighter to begin with so even then it's unlikely." Dravocn said in a calm, logical, yet some how still crazy way. The heartless stayed back as Dravocn once again started to grin at them ... still daring them to come and get some.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
While it was clear that Xoen was uncomfortable with Dravocn, he had no reason to disbelieve his words. He seems sincere enough, though that smile of his didn’t do a single thing to settle his nerves. Knowing this, his facial expression doesn’t change, but his posture relaxes.

The man admitted to being unstable though, and that was a cause for alarm. To add on to his sword having a personality of its own, even going so far as to express it. An odd turn of events to say the least. Despite appearing to be fine with the information he was given, he still has every intention of keeping an eye on his back just in case this does turn out to be a lie.

“Alright, if you’re telling the truth, then let’s be off.” He points in the direction Jazilia is skipping off to. “Let’s get to your friend before she ends up lost. We still have a little ways to go, and funny enough it’s still possible to get lost out here if you don’t know where you’re going.”

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn grinned "Jazilia can take care of herself, she's just shy is all. In fact before i could even kill the heartless she saved me. I'm pretty sure she can handle herself." he said reasuringly

Jazilia kept skipping towards the Vale, heartless becoming more and more condensed together as she got closer. As the heartless got in her way she put her finger up and swayed it as if to say nuh uh uh bad idea. She then swirled around as darkness surrounded her holding blue fire in her hands she whispered "Dark Firaga" and chucked it at the massive group of heartless. The heartless dispersed due to the explosion of fire keeping them dazed. Jazilia kept skipping as she kept firing at the heartless in her way leaving the same scene to Drav and Xoen as they get to where she was ... not able to see what she did.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
Xoen’s response is to shrug, “Whatever man. Would rather not leave things to chance you know? I spent,” he trails off, trying to think of something to say that’d fit in this response, “most of my life fighting heartless. If there’s anything I do know, is that they can surprise even veterans.”

However, as they came closer to the jovial girl, the smell of burning stone invaded the nostrils of the black knight. He tests the air a bit before reeling back. The scent is getting stronger as they close the distance.

“I-is she using fire spells? It’s starting to stink out here.” His eyes widened at the realization. If she has to use magic then that means she might be getting swarmed by those creatures of the dark. Not wishing to waste any more time, he breaks out into a run, hoping to catch up to her before she’s overrun by the heartless.

Even if the lower classes are fodder, the more of them she slays, the greater the chance stronger one will appear. The last thing he needed were those things to be riled up during their sight-seeing.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn smiles as he can see the still burning blue fire. The idea of stronger heartless excited him further and made him giddy. The heartless were only dazed when Jazilia left however, so when Xoen and Drav were there the heartless arose again and formed their wall once again pleading the two to come forth as they are bored. Dravocn started eminating darkness around him as he smiled. the darkness formed an skintight suit with spikes on the forelegs, forearms, and bottoms of his feet, small circular blades on the knuckles, a skirt made of blades and a helmet in the shape of his head along with a blank black mask showing no emotion. Dravocn smiled as he looked at Xoen and cast Hasteza, speeding up the both of them. A red clock-like visible yet intangible appeared and spun in three dimensions and disappeared afterward. Dravocn dashed towards the crowd of heartless however only leaving an image of himself standing ready to dash.

Jazilia was still skipping happily shooting Dark Blizaga, Dark Thundaga, and Dark Firaga in succession while showing no kinds of fatigue. The heartless getting more and more agitated and stronger as she skipped though she didn't appear to care nor mind as she continued to skip into the crowd for if they truly irritate her with their power and gang up on her at the same time she will have a surprise for them.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
“You know, I wasn’t really expecting something like this,” Xoen says more to himself than either Dravocn or Jazilia. He watches his arms as they move about. The black knight is surprised to find he’s leaving slight translucent images from his limbs. Is this what it means to be truly able to break past the normal limits of speed? His heart is racing madly, forcing the adrenaline through his body. Looking around everything around him feels so much slower. This sensation is quite an experience.

Seeing Dracovn changing into his bladed bodysuit and allowing his glee to flow free admittedly intimidated. In fact his reckless, yet precise strikes only add to it. It’s as though he were watching an animal, lost to the lust of instinct do battle rather than a refined master of the blade. However, despite his obvious lack of mastery, he’s wiping out the heartless Jazilia left behind.

Seeing this, the black knight decides that if Dravocn going to cleave through like a uncaring maniac, he might as well too. After all it’d been far too long since Xoen got to cut loose. The dark green flames spread along his fingers and feet at an alarming rate, as a result of the spell cast upon him. In less than a second he finds that he’s looking through the visor of his helmet.

“Time to get to work,” using light dash he literally runs over the heartless in his path, crushing them beneath his boots. Back and forth within the mob he’d go, trampling the shadow classes that amassed within the area. With the haste spell adding to his already great speed, a blazing trail of light is left in his wake. Once a soldier class heartless made its appearance Xoen smirked, reaching out on the pass he grabs hold of its leg, easily lifting it in his arms.

Using the shadow heartless he’d club the others with it, doing damage not only to the shadows, but the creature in his hand as well. For once, he can truly enjoy something he’s done hundreds of times before.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn grinned even wider as he saw Xoen enjoying himself with the speed capabilities he was just given ... and even tried to enhance with his own abilities. Dravocn was pretty sure Xoen had not fully appreciated the speed he had been given. Dravocn shrugged it off as he slashed at the heartless at ungodly speeds. Xoen would then notice a shadow that looked exactly like Drav, had the same speed as Drav, and wore the same armor as Drav separate from Drav and fight along side them. Dravocn grinned at how devastating the combined effort Drav his shadow and Xoen was.

Jazilia was still too far away for either of them to see her as she fought off increasingly powerful heartless with ease as she increased the power of her magic attacks, Dark Firaja, Dark Bizaja, Dark Thundaja, all eliminating he opponents with devastating force. Jazilia had little fatigue going for her as she casted these spells happily... such a energy filled girl.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
So it seems as though his companion has the ability to create a second, a clone if you will. One that mimicked the original in almost every aspect aside from skin tone.

Quite an intimidating ability indeed, especially when the black knight is there to witness it's prowess first hand. Obviously, Dravocn has dove deep into the darkness to be able to harness such a skill. That in and of itself is more than enough to keep Xoen wary as he tosses his heartless club away.

While fighting with the boy was quite a sight to see, he wished to see how his partner fought as well. He had yet to see a demon in action. However, before he could do that he'd have to clear a path first.

Seeing that the shadow class heartless are starting to thin out, he finds the appropriate place to create the gap he needed. Dozens leapt into the air intent on clawing his upper body. With Dravocn's spell though, they find that performing their attacks would be impossible, even with their superior numbers.

Opening his fists he straightens his fingers to mimic that of spear points. With the armor covering them it only added to their durability and strength. Metal digits met the abdomens and faces of those little balls of darkness, cleaving deep into their blackened bodies. Due to his increase in agility he found it an easy task to strike them before they could even react. Faces were sunken in, bodies were torn in half, all due to the power given so graciously by his companion. His arms moved in a blur, even Xoen had a problem reading his own movements. Were it not for his mind sending signals to his body to react he would have found himself disoriented from the rapid movements.

Two to three pointed finger strikes each and they either faded into nothingness or fell to the ground, stunned. With the path laid bare he turned to Dravocn.

"Hey," he calls, "since you have a double I'll let you clean up here, I'm going to meet with Jazilia," he points to the rocky way ahead. "Have fun with the fodder." With a quick wave he brings his attention back to the path in front of him.

A bright line of light is left in his wake as he propels himself forward, bouncing off the crystalline sides of the cliff as he goes, creating a sort of zig zagging pattern for Dravocn to follow.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn smiled as his friend had enjoyed the ability .... not quite fully understanding how to use it however, regardless he used what he did know of it to his advantage and Drav was happy about that. When he was told to clean up Dravocn waited for Xoen to leave to go a teensy bit faster .... which would probably mean a little too fast for a ninja and samurai combined to follow. Dravocn quickly demonstrated his force to every heartless to nothingness cutting every last one of them down in the process, sometimes using them against each other, when they all ended up in a grouped up little wall of their own Drav swept right passed them with his blade in almost an instant. Drav looked up at the light portrayed by Xoen as he heartless dissipated into nothing. He then began to follow, obviously slower than he was going originally, didn't want to allow someone who feels threatened by him to know what he can really do, that and Drav is slowly running out of energy as is... slowly ... but not so fast he could pass out in two more waves or so. As Drav got closer to Xoen and Jazilia he could smell the smoke and burning... he could see purple ice shards growing as he got closer to the source.

Jazilia was not letting up, in fact she ran into three Darksides and when they fired their dark balls through their heart shaped holes she giggled as she swatted them away sending them back to the heads of the owners, while they came down to punch her she shot a Dark Firaja at the head effectively killing all heartless that came from the ground around the fist. Her Dark Thundaja's stunned the other two enough for her to kill one, she did it again to one of the others while she focused on it's partner as well. This took almost no time at all and when she noticed a strange light come up to her after all of the Darksides were gone, she had purposefully collapsed feigning exhaustion.... she knew she had more in her in fact those weren't even her strongest set of spells, to her those were second tier spells, being a demoness has their benefits when it comes to magic... or physical prowess ... she couldn't have both ... but she definitely had magic down.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Eno
As Xoen rounded one of the sharp corners of the narrow path, he found the visage of an incredibly large heartless fading away. The remnants of a spell could be seen rising as plumes of colorful smoke off of its body as it fell back.

Its shell became translucent as it lost it's balance, falling off of the side of the cliff its back was to. With it disappearing from sight, the daunting spires of Villain's Vale were in full view. However, his attention didn't stay on their dilapidated appearance for long.

Jazilia had collapsed, obviously from the strain of using so much magic between the great maw and this place. It was quite a distance to cover, and for her to sling spells for so long, anyone would be put under a lot of stress. To the black knight, it's a wonder she hasn't lost consciousness.

Kicking off of the solid rock of the natural crevasse he lands a few feet from her, no doubt alerting the demoness to his presence. As he drew closer and knelt, he found something a bit odd. At least to him anyway.

He was under the impression that even demons had pours, that strenuous activity would cause their bodies to produce sweat. Yet, here she is, breathing heavily but not perspiring. If she were, he would have noticed. Looking around he could see the blackened scorch marks, along with the craters obviously made from her magic, but somehow here she is, only fitting half the role for someone overexerting themselves. While there is a possibility that demons' bodies didn't act similar to humans in that respect, he would assume there'd be other features like a reddened face, or shivering, or anything for that matter to combine with her panting. He found that to be rather odd.

Regardless of what he thought or how he felt, he didn't intend on just leaving her laying in the dirt, he had more respect for women than that, even if this particular one was a demon.

When her eyes were on him he held out a hand to her.

"Hey, you did great taking out that hulking beast. Need a hand?" he asks, his face showing concern.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top