roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Takeshi
As The three of them walked Emily continued to chatter on, no matter how many times Tyler told her to stop, so, eventually he got sick of it, and with a wave of his hand she disappeared back into the underworld. Dear lord that woman is always so chatty... he mumbled as he continued to walk, Floating Unmei around his body in it's crystal ball form out of boredom. He really didn't know where he was going anymore, but it didn't matter, he was at least doing something...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Tororu
Tororu continued on when his head started hurting all of a sudden. He clutched his head as a voice could be heard in his head. It started as a sound barley a whisper, but grew louder and louder trying to drown out all other thoughts in his head.

"The world is your plaything. You can do anything, be anything, erase anything. Why do you hold back? Why do you keep the reason for your suffering around you? Erase them...ERASE THEM!!"

"Shut up...shut up...shut up..." he mumbled trying to suppress it.

Battle Theme: "Awake and Alive - Skillet

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
The world is your plaything. You can do anything, be anything, erase anything. Why do you hold back? Why do you keep the reason for your suffering around you? Erase them...ERASE THEM!!

When he heard the Voice Tyler immediately cut it off from Toro's mind, leaving it to him to deal with it. Why don't you leave people the fuck alone? he shot back in a snide manner, having dealt with this kind of presence in his mind once before, he wasn't as crippled by the loud echo of the muffled voice, and it showed by how he was doing things while distracting the voice, like turning around to check up on Tororu...

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Tororu
Tororu could still hear it. He may not be able to hear it clearly, but he could still feel the darkness rising again threatening to over take him from the inside out. If someone looked closely into his eyes, magic circles would be seen around the iris and pupil.

"You do not know our suffering. Be gone, this does not concern you."

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Oh believe me, I know suffering! Have either of you had to watch your daughter die right in front of you, while you were helpless to stop it?! HAVE EITHER OF YOU BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF A PARENT?!? HAVE EITHER OF YOU LOST EVERYONE CLOSE TO YOU?!?! He shot back, his own mental voice getting louder and louder, slowly overtaking the voice of the being speaking, he was pissed that someone would dare say that he didn't know suffering, when that was all he had ever been faced with...

Back to top Go down

Tororu
"We have faced such suffering. We were the ones that cried over our parents bodies when they tried to have us killed. It was us that extinguished their lives and more." The voice was soft once again gaining volume as it went on. "We are chaos, we are destruction! We were cast out at the mere site of our eyes. What say you!?

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I say I know that suffering, For I am responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people. I could not save them due to my own incompetence. He said as he showed the memory of the expedition into the Underground concourse, the many decimated corpses of once living people, killed because he couldn't get a group together to save them in time...He knew suffering alright, as the memory brought out the screams again, the screams could be heard by both Toro and the voice within him, they were the screams of those who were slaughtered with no way to defend themselves....

Back to top Go down

Tororu
"Then we shall erase them all. All is our plaything. All will know our wrath!"

The transformation was almost complete. Most of Tororu's body was covered with darkness and blue marking glowed on his arms and chest. He continued to scream trying to fight back, but slowly his screams turned into maniacal laughter as the final stage began to take place.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As the screaming turned into Maniacal laughter Tyler knew that the attempts to stop it had failed, it was time for a battle to commence. As the final stage of this man's transformation began, Tyler also underwent a change, He held out his left arm, the cloth covering it shredding away as he activated his Arm of Arcana enchantment. As the arm finished forming over his own however, a second change happened, almost all of his hair went jet black, and the clothing he was wearing was replaced with something reminiscent of an Organization XIII cloak. The final change however, was the massive, yet light blade that appeared, point down in Tyler's hand. He was ready for whatever was to happen now...

(Arm of Amaran Enchantment and Setzusoku form activated)

Back to top Go down

Tororu
Tororu stood looking at Tyler. His eyes were wide his pupils dilated. His wide psychotic smile was filled with sharp teeth. He still laughed manically though now it was reduced to chuckles. The darkness faded from his face and part of his chest staying concentrated on his arms. He reached forward with his right hand, and a sword appeared from the darkness. He fingers wrapped around the handle as he swung his arms back and fourth.

"One...Two...Three...Can you keep up with all of me?" He said in a voice that sounded like mix between his own and a higher pitched one. Suddenly five more of him spring our from behind him encircling Tyler. They waited for only a moment before the one behind him charged stabbing his sword forward into the middle of his back.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As the Toro behind him Charged Tyler flipped his sword down over his shoulder, the blade slamming down into the ground as it met the other, the full weight of the sword coming down on the clone's blade as A ball of transparent energy formed in his right hand, which he threw forward, creating a decent sized explosion when it hit the ground! He then grabbed his sword out of the ground, holding it in a reverse hold to keep the Arcana edge away from Toro and the clones...It was too deadly to use against someone that seemed to be around his strength.

Back to top Go down

Tororu
The Tororu clone that attacked from behind bounced off the sword regaining his footing. They all scrambled when the ball of energy came at them. One was hit in the explosion destroying him. Black lightning would strike the area around them randomly as thunder roared after each strike.

"That attack was pretty good. Now why don't we have a change in mood?" They all said at the same time. A beam of energy was fired from the five remaining Tororu's hands heading for Tyler at different angles. If one beam hit, then he would not only feel the pain of the attack, but also the pain of his past. If two or more hit, he would not only experience more memories, but start hallucinating about them as well.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As the beams came at him Tyler smirked and stabbed the blade into the ground in front of him, using the power over Arcana that this first of his true forms gave him to create a shield that covered his entire body, taking all of the blasts and shattering the moment the final blast dissipated. You think your pretty good, but I'm going to show you what the difference between you and I is. he said as he held his Armored left arm out towards a single one of the clones, drawing out it's soul with little to no real exertion on his part, causing the life to seemingly drain from the Clone as a fairly simple Greatsword came spinning out of the clone's body, nullifying the random effect as the clone did not die, his soul was simply bound to a different form. as The sword came spinning towards him, Tyler caught it out of the air, swinging it around his body with no difficulty due to it's lack of weight. He now had two enchanted blades, and one of the five clones incapacitated. So, with no resistance from the weight of his swords, Tyler dashed forward, swinging them in an X-shaped slash at The Toro that was obviously the first...

Back to top Go down

Tororu
A clone intercepted the attack taking the blow in the original's place. The area would be filled with a dark dense fog. Tororu used his chaos transformation to make his body into fog floating around until he was a good distance behind Tyler before reverting back. He spread his hands and a magic field enclosed the area as pandemonium set in.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As he felt pandemonium begin to set in, Tyler took a deep breath and cut off the nerves relaying messages to the part of his brain that had control over emotions, effectively making him unaffected by the magic, therefore making Toro waste it. As it got darker and Darker Tyler Closed his eyes and opened them again as the greatsword in his hand Changed into a Glaive. His accuracy was never the greatest, and the odds of hitting something in this darkness were slim to none, but he at least had to try. So, without even a moment of hesitation, he spun around and threw the glaive upwards, the blades cutting through the air, fighting against gravity as it picked up speed and momentum....

Back to top Go down

Tororu
The area shifted again, this time Tyler was in his home. He could hear two female voices coming from the next room. Tororu was using his Memory Projection. To Tyler everything would seem completely real even if his mind tells him its not.

Tororu would Nightmare step through the fog seeming incase he broke free of the illusion too early.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When he heard two voices, Tyler opened his eyes once again. When would people learn subtlety? Granted, this was an impressive illusion, it still held the three things he had been taught to look for in an illusion, it was complex rather than simple, it played on emotion, and it just didn't belong here. Though, the voices and the area seemed real enough. He clenched the sword he was holding tighter, walking towards the door and cleaving through it with the blunt end of his blade. Go ahead, keep trying to trick me! He yelled, still seeing his first house in twilight town, this was a very old memory, he had seen himself and his sister as babies, this must have been before they were split up. He didn't see through the illusion, but he was still on his toes, trying to fake out Toro into deactivating the illusion so he wouldn't have to break out the big guns on him.

Back to top Go down

Tororu
The nightmare beast didn't understand. What was going through the man's head? Why wasn't he breaking down like others? He stalked the man even in the shadows of his memory.

"What is it that holds you together?" He asked curiously. The nightmare beast wasn't stupid or irrational. "What makes you so special to resist what other would break from?"

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
"What is it that holds you together? What makes you so special to resist what others would break from?

As he was asked this Tyler chuckled. Even if I told you, you wouldn't truly understand. But, ill humor you. A blend of faith, bullheadedness, and a shot of knowledge. He said as he force deactivated his form. Sure, I had an easy life when I was really little, but theirs only so much that you can go through before you become desensitized altogether. I have lost everyone I care about, save my sister. That's why fate took me under her wing, so I could be the master of my own fate. I alone control where and when my story ends. I won't let some measly illusion brought on by some stranger get the best of me. he said in a completely level voice, staring off into a sunset that he had memorized from his childhood. Twilight Town...the place was in shambles because he ran...could he set things right...? Maybe, maybe one day...

Back to top Go down

Tororu
The vision of the sunset soon vanished turning back to the wonderland surroundings. The nightmare beast could be heard crying out in anger as Tororu started to take over again. Tororu's voice soon returned to normal and the darkness that covered his body receded. He fell to his hands and knees panting.

"Sorry about that friend, you kind of woke it up when you showed me your memories. The bastard eats that stuff up." He said raising to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top