roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pikazard
Kale walked around the strange place, he had followed some weird black thing here and it opened a portal to escape, he followed it through and ended up here. He looked around, not only was the thing he followed nowhere to be found but he didn't recognise where he was. He looked to his surroundings and saw a large building that stood out from among the rest, it was the largest and it was the most brightly lit one.

He ran towards it and knocked on the door, but despite the lights there didn't appear to be anyone in, he turned around to walk away and saw a weird black thing that looked alot like the thing he followed. It leaped at him and he took out his sword and blocked the blow, then he slashed it before it could recover Yeah! That was easy! he smirked then looked up, and saw that there were even more of those creatures.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn had only woken up about four minutes ago and heard knocking at the botom of the skyscraper ... clearly this person doesn't know that there are bells for specific rooms... Dravocn looked out the penthouse window and saw the person surounded by heartless "ugh ... again?" Dravocn grunted Jazilia was sill sleeping in his bed Jazilia's asleep ... i guess i can take care of these myself Dravocn thought so he jumped out of the window and got out his sword as he was falling ... he landed right in front of the kid while he slashed the nearest row of shadows twice "You okay there kid?" Dravocn asked genuinely

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Now, a cautious and intelligent person may be suspicious of a stranger coming out of nowhere and helping him, this hypothetical smart person may think that the stranger had some kind of ulterior motive and that he should leave. Kale was nothing like this imaginary person with something as alien to him as common sense I'm great! What are these things!?! one jumped at him and he cut it down They're weak but there are so many of them! he rushed at another one and sliced it in half, but another one formed behind him and he was completely unaware as it prepared to attack him from behind.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn slashed at the one behind Kale "Don't let your guard down kid." He said slashing at another row of shadows. "These things are called heartless.." he said while continuing to slash at the heartless "and these are just the weakest version ... there are many more types of heartless ... these just so happen to be the most common." he said this all while cutting up heartless in all directions at incredible speed.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale smiled and did a flip in the air, in midair he hurled his sword, it impaled a heartless and it dissipated. He landed on the ground and cartwheeled over to his sword while Heartless tried to attack him, but he avoided them all nimbly and grabbed his sword and he stuck his sword out, then spun in an arc, taking out heartless around him. He then jumped away from the middle of the group that tried to surround him, laughing as if he was playing a really fun and exciting game.

He landed and held his sword out in front of him Hey mister! Watch this! his sword glowed with a strange energy, he ran at the group and he vanished, then appeared at the other side of them, then all the heartless between where he was before and where he is now in a straight line were cut in half. He then flipped into the air and landed right next to Dravocn What do you think!?! he was slightly out of breath from that attack.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn watched the kid do all of his flips and nifty tricks ... they were pretty impressive for a kid his age ... well ... compared to average kids his age ... Drav simply laughed as he was asked what he thought of the last move and then he went ahead and did his own move first he cast Hasteza on himself which sped him faster than light could follow creating only an after image of himself as he flung into the heartless in a chain of attacks destroying the surrounding heartless within a five foot radius.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale looked at the man, well, tried to anyway, he couldn't catch sight of him, he was moving too fast. He smirked and watched the Heartless' numbers fall, he got excited and rushed into the group of heartless, taking down heartless with strokes of his sword. He moved like a hurricane, a hurricane with a sword, a hurricane with a sword who was really good with a sword for that matter. He was much better than kids his age, he was much better than many adults who had trained for as long, and even longer, than him. He smiled like a mad man and cut down even more heartless, an onlooker would almost feel sorry for them.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn laughed hysterically while he was slaughtering all of the heartless in his wake. Hacking and slashing away at heartless almost made him forget that there was a child present, but he didn't care ... he was having fun ... and he was going to abuse this time to let loose not caring who sees. Drav was sped-fully taking out as many heartless as possible ... and enjoying every minute of it.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Those poor Heartless, they were caught between a ridiculously powerful insane guy and a little kid who was almost as strong, if not as strong as the insane guy. Kale let his sword glow with the strange energy again and jumped into the air and looked to Dravocn Hey! Get out of the way! he swung his sword over his head and then when he was about to land he smashed his sword on the floor yelling Smash breaker! then the same energy that surrounded his sword spread out as a shockwave that Dravocn would be able to avoid by jumping over it, however the heartless were not so lucky and many of them were obliterated. There were now only a dozen left.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn jumped when he saw the kid say get out of the way, so he jumped and witnessed a strange light emit from the ground, he saw the heartless get destroyed and finished the rest of them off with one long sweep as he landed. Dravocn calmed down after the heartless had dissipated and smiled "Well that was fun." He said looking at the kid and sheathing his sword behind him. "Rocked their world for invading mine ... seems fair." he said then laughed at his own joke.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale slowly caught his breath as Dravocn finished off the rest of them Yeah *Huff* fun... he stayed in that position for a little bit. Using Smash Breaker cost him a few seconds of movement and that was made even worse by his mighty sword ability. When he could he slowly got too his feet and smiled That was easy he almost collapsed but was able to use his sword as a crutch.

Kale was powerful, that was for sure, but he was reckless in that battle, he was using his techniques too much. He looked to Dravocn and smiled weakly Do you know anywhere I can stay for the night?

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn just looked at the kid amused.. "Easy huh? I'm not so sure about that if you're having that much trouble." he said laughing "Sure ... you can stay at my place ... just don't disturb Jazilia ... I think she's still sleeping." Drav said leading him towards the skyscraper again.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale frowned a little bit Trouble? I'm just tired is all, those attacks take alot out of me he let himself be led towards the skyscraper Who's Jazilla?

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn laughed at the question and the pride this kid held in himself. "Jazilia.... is ..... interesting I'll give you that much." he said slightly chuckling as he brought the kid to the elevator and clicked the penthouse button when they got in. The skyscraper was a total of fifty floors so it took a while for the elevator to get there.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale was confused at Dravocn's statement Interesting? How is she interesting? Does she have an interesting hobby? An interesting job? he was most likely really starting to get on Dravocn's nerves Can she fly? Is she a monster? Does she have rainbow skin? See-through skin? he would keep on going on until Dravocn said something or the elevator arrived at the top, whatever occured first.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn looked at the curious child and was proud of his curiosity ... asking questions is something Drav finds the best way to know things, and the kind of questions one asks is an easy way to define a person as well. "She is ... not human ... I'll give you that ... she's also got an interesting personality... she'll like you ... but don't wake her ... she will have issues." Drav explained

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale widened his eyes at the mention that she was not human, this surprised him That's.... that's.... so... cool! he had cartoon-ish stars in his eye and a huge grin on his face. He looked confused when he mentioned issues Why? ... is she on her period Kale does not know the meaning of subtlety.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn laughed "No ... she's not on her period. She just likes her sleep.. and when you wake her up she will go off on you." he informed the small child.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale nodded like he understood, but he really didn't. The elevator arrived at the floor and Kale excitedly ran out, but then remembered that he was supposed to be quiet and slowly yet silently walked back towards Dravocn Where do I sleep?

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn nodded to the child and took him to the couch "Sorry, I don't have another guest room... but this is a penthouse so I'm glad I could get this room in the first place." Drav said apologizing "Would you like anything to eat or drink?" He asked

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale smiled his thanks It's alright, I don't need a bed, this looks comfy enough for me he sat on the bed then lay down and his eyes lit up at the request of food, but at the same time he looked tired Yeah! I'll have a sa- but then his eyes drooped and he collapsed into sleep.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn laughed lightly when the kid fell asleep in the middle of a sentence. He heard "sa-" and went to the kitchen to prepare salmon and salad... he couldn't help but think of what might've happened to the kid if he hadn't jumped int ... the kid was reckless, he got exhausted easily and that would've been the end of him... Drav smiled as he decided to toss the thought as the situation was over now.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
As the young boy slept he had a dream about frolicking in a land of donuts, it was a lovely dream and he ate alot of the donuts. As he woke up he yelled Don't eat them, they're mine! he panted then looked confused Where am I? he stood up but then collapsed onto the floor So... hungry...

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Dravocn smiled as he brought in the salmon and the salad for the child as he was up all night making them. "Here you are, fresh food... made it myself... I do wish the maid would get here though ... i'm sorry the place is a mess." Dravocn apologized as he sat the food on the dining table and went into the kitchen to get his lobster.

Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

pikazard
Kale looked up at Dravocn and stared for a few seconds, as if trying to understand a difficult puzzle Who are you? You look familiar he was always like this in the morning, but at the mention of food his smile perked up and he walked over to the dining table. He looked at the food for a second, as if deciding whether or not he should eat it or burn it, he decided on eat it and started munching on the salmon, not even bothering to separate meat from bone. He had completely forgotten what he had been told the other day about trying not to wake Jazilla and he was noisily tearing into the food.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top