roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
YIMA. TEA. PLEASE. URGENT. The Siren would blare surprisingly softly, and only in the room that Yima would be in his castle. Azmot could have shot him an email, but this was more obnoxious. The MCP sat at a local cafe, which would have it's name given to Yima in an email that he sent post his uninformative message.

He sipped the tea with heavy shoulders, prepared to talk of the difficult things that he needed to consult with Yima about. The hermit would definitely be of some assistance in this war against Altermot, who Azmot had just learned of his preparations for war.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"That would help more if you told me where you were", Yima sighed as he stretched his arms and yawned having been woken from his slumber moments before.  He didn't get more sleep than he used to, just enough to be healthy, and with such a concern he trotted out of bed swinging his sheets over his head as he did so.  His cloths were folded waiting for him their traditional white and greys, with boots of leather to match, and gadgets in his leather bag waiting for use.  

If this was gonna be a combat situation he might as well be prepared and with a flash of light he transported himself through a gateway of raw energy to the glittering controls of the Space Paranoids (the console that is).  His hands grazed over the keys creating a message back to the sender of the first, "where are you at, I am at the console, and what is the matter", the ruler asked his ally concerned.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Lovely cafe called Spade's Nest. And the matter is the safety of your world, which I plan to maintain as is my duty. A voice message would be sent to Yima in response, something much more personal than a silly email.

He waved the waiter over and asked for apple-juice; the tea wasn't his thing. He placed some munny on the table and ordered a sandwich, too - he wasn't sure how long Yima Qwin would be, and he was starting to get famished.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima made a scowl... that was a chain of cafes, he didn't have time to keep asking, and set off toward the nearest one.  Azmot likely hadn't gone to far if he remembered how quickly he ran in the past but it was interesting that he considered it his responsibility to help defend Radiant Garden.  That could be politically motivated Yima knew especially if he wanted something in particular; he made to effort to hide himself running at full speed evading obstacles and jumping high over pedestrians as he approached the cafe.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot let loose a sigh of relief as Yima approached - he was worried the stickler would end up making him come all the way to the castle, which was not even an inconvenience but the castle made Azmot uncomfortable. The MCP did kind of destroy half of it on accident a while back, and honestly? It smelled musty, like a 30 year old man who never leaved his apartment. Waving for coffee, Azmot also signaled Yima of his exact location by yelling as he ran forward.

Over here Yima! He cupped his hands over his mouth so that the words would travel further - he was glad that the Lord of Radiant Garden found the restaurant with relative ease. It was imperative he talked to Yima about the upcoming events now.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima waved down the other world leader as he approached the quaint cafe setting catching his breath. He reached out for a chair to set himself down allowing his demeanor to turn deathly serious knowledge the safety of his citizens could hang in the balance of what his ally might have t tell him moment away. "What information have you come across", he asked mentally on a wavelength of light transmitted by his own conscious to Azmot's own.

Expanded Telepathy: Activated

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot felt Yima crawl into his head. It was a gross, slimy feeling, and because he didn't like it, he spoke aloud. In hushed tones, but aloud. "A powerful enemy just entered our universe, from another. At this very moment, he has taken control of Port Royal and infested it with... creatures. He plans to build an army and bring it here, to destroy me. He probably will try to take Radiant Garden, too. Yima, if I had any way to foresee or prevent this from happening, I would have - but he has some unexplained vendetta that I am somehow a toxin to this universe. My request is to commandeer the buried Ship and create an Orbital Defense System, to prevent him from ever stepping foot on this land. Azmot said, and as soon as he stopped talking he grabbed his glass and took a drink of apple juice. The time for war was growing.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I'd rather take control of that situation and leave the defense of Space Paranoids solely to you, to many instances occuring at once can rob a individual of their focus, and if they are truly a threat then I would rather our focuses be optimal", Yima said without much necessary thought involved having considered the use of the sleeping ship. He could create a secondary super computer as the layman might put it within its own computer system much like Space Paranoids; after all he had the know how. There was also the matter of how they would reach or breach already existing defenses, "any insight into how they plan to attack and what form that attack would take", Yima asked as he finished his first a statement only moments spanning the gap. The following would be important and the implementation of new equipment was often as a result of new challenges as his pumpkins of old woudl testify to with their birth.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"I have to say I must disagree - not only am I able to do so myself, I have to insist that you allow me to do this." Azmot said, frowning. The Lord of Radiant Garden seemed extremely resistant on allowing Azmot to take the ship up, which hadn't even been used as of late. "All I know is that he is able to turn an army from nothing, or he can create a Rift like the one that was open here a while back." Azmot said.

Now, sir? BL[-]KS' voice resonated in his head. Azmot mentally declined, and the AI was silent. Azmot had worry fall on his face - he didn't want these negotiations to fall through. The relationship between MCP and Lord was vital for both worlds coexistence.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"In the case that we did have that defense system in the air and he did attack solely from within Space Paranoids then it would serve us no use", sent mentally conscious of his own speech once again surprised he had been so absentminded in that regard. "Worse yet if they only wanted Space Paranoids data, once that was gained they could talk that, then take control of the orbital array, and bombard the surface as well as the original hardware to a smoking husk", he also sent along mental lines to the other leader his concerns. It was true especially if it was a data transfer they were interested in and if something did go awry he would rather be responsible for those that followed his lead than someone else.

"Wars will be fought with weapons by individuals united for a cause they all can get behind and I would prefer that approach militarily than to rely primarily on machines to guarantee success", and he knew that taken to an extreme that statement would eat itself as it lurched from his lips but the primary truth within the truth was the primary goal of the transmission.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"I would assume the same, if he hadn't have built the army. He is build real world artillery and an army to large to simply portal in - I also have doubts with his capabilities to open a Rift into Space Paranoids itself. Also, based on third-person interactions with him and firsthand accounts, he is hellbent on war - he is reviving an ancient being that I know has plans to sink this world into Darkness." Azmot explained, recalling the fact that Altermot took Spirit's heart from Etzolix. Sighing, Azmot continued. "Yima, I've been in the archives and the Library in the Realm of Darkness. I know of the Empire's antics, more or less - the flexing of power and mass murdering. I know that both you and Etzolix were active during that time, according to records - either you didn't have many friends, or they're all dead. "

"If you had a chance to stop the Empire from ever becoming a power, I'm sure that you would. That is why I hope you understand why this is necessary for the safety of your world. Believe it or not, I'm not a bad guy. I want to make sure that this world remains safe, and I will do what I think is best, as is my duty. Yima, it is my belief that you're unwillingness to co-operate is nothing that is going to change. I think that talking will do nothing but waste time, so politically, I must do what I believe is best and remove the threats from your World, as is the duty of the defense system."
Azmot cleared his throat dramatically, before finishing. "Yima, Lord of Radiant Garden, I must ask you to resign from your throne or be forcefully ejected, at least until the time of war has passed."

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Your asking me to give you solely control over a orbital bombardment device that could be used against either of us as soon as the data they are likely interested in is taken to a safe location on wings of will", Yima said restating the point of concern as of emphasize the importance of putting all of one person's eggs in one basket. This desire also was a danger if Azmot ever decided to take control of Radiant Garden himself down the road as many people have evolved over time destroying old ways of order was traditional of the pull of new beginnings.

"What is far more concerning is that you don't seem to have come to negotiate as much as present a mandate to me that is dangerous in consideration for the well being of those that I am responsible to, walking away from them is not protecting the, nor is it keeping their best interests at heart in my own actions", Yima stated flatly. If this was about to become a battle by Yima's own consideration it would be a widespread bloodbath, he would have to concentrate as much as he could where it would begin. Perhaps leading him somewhere less populated was in order as he had done to other individuals with violent intentions amid their forward thoughts.

"If you are interested in what else we have at our disposal then perhaps it would b best to see it yourself rather than speak figuratively", Yima said eying him carefully measuring his reactions physically. His previous statement was true in that he had indeed lost most of the people close to him by the empire's wicked heavy hand, the experiences had made him hard pressed to trust someone else with his back, and that was something he did in part with Azmot. If he didn't he would have at the very lest attempted to remove him from Space Paranoids when he was a much younger warrior, when he was still half the man he is today, and far less deadly.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"Yima, it is true that I did not come to negotiate. I don't find the time for it. I also believe there is a second option, rather than taking away your position. I have not decided rather it is moral to do so, for the option would not only leave your world with a weakened defense, but it would also subject another tot he same fate. I fear that if I cannot take responsibility for what will happen to this world, however, that I must simply refuse to stay part in it. I am prepared to Annex, if necessary. The choice is yours, Yima Qwin."

Azmot felt burdened. He felt somewhat close to Yima, which was why he was doing this. He hated the fact that his very existence put this responsibility on Radiant Garden - he felt as if he had temporary control over it, then no one could blame Yima if he failed. However, he was not going to give Yima the opportunity to try to assist Azmot, not this time. It was time to stop riding the coattails of others and take responsibility for his actions.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Have you already made preparations to leave with Space Paranoids in tow, I have not watched you closely enough if these actions have been taken freely, but I had felt I could trust you to come, and talk if a situation were as dire as that", he was concerned now. What Azmot was saying could be the pretty kiss on the cheek to a date gone awry so to speak and if he had made preparations then that would also mean that the world was in a even worse position of defense... much worse actually. The next course of action would be to discover as much as he could and hopefully persuade Azmot to open up with the heart of the matter that he had already hinted at interacting with.

All about them people went on with their days or interested ears listened in as they would, Yima wanted to speak plainly, and thought transmission gave time for over thinking without body language to read. With a remorseful sigh Yima turned half his back to Azmot looking out of their small bubble of conversation also aware he could strike if threatened as his paranoia would remind him in its brief moments of hold. "One of the hardest things to do is trust someone at your back, first you must trust yourself, then that they will extend their hand to you even when peril is all around you, and that they will be there in the worst of it... where the threat is thickest", he gave himself a moment to breath and contemplate where it permitted. If he could add, "I have ways of transforming Space Paranoids into its adult self as well as seeking out these cretins if they sleep in your bed".

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"I'm scared, Yima. But I cannot allow that fear to rule me. The old me would have gladly accepted your offer of protection and absolved most if not all responsibility onto you. To be honest? I respect you too much for that. Deep Space will shorty be digitized with a new system I have developed thanks to studying a peculiar dungeon master, into a backup Space Paranoids. I am taking that burden I have placed on your world with me, as well. As of the beginning of this sentence, an email has been sent to an accomplice of mine that will sever the bonds between Space Paranoids and Radiant Garden, by deleting it. Your Security Measures are obviously disabled, but I have left as much as I possibly could of an AI system that will allow the use of the programs that normally protect this world, which will take into effect in a single hour. I must say that this is goodbye, for the more I allow you to talk to me, the easier to seems to take your offer. I can't allow myself to be swayed, not this time. Farewell, Yima Qwin."

Thank you, BL[-]KS.

Azmot stood, sighing. His apple-juice was empty. At this very moment, his ally would be doing his job, and the Husk would receive word to go ahead and execute the program that would take Deep Space into the datascape.

Looking solemnly, Azmot threw up the peace sign and was moved by the last action of the world defense system before it shut down, being teleported into Deep Space's interior. There, the Husk would take the helm. A few clicks and adjustments, and they would be off.

Back to top Go down

The Husk
The Husk nodded as he received the confirmation email - a contingency in case Yima was able to convince Azmot of another option. Apparently, he did not. As the MCP materialized into the Captain's Chair, The Husk did his small task of pressing the big red button.

Apparently, Azmot had used the upgrades in Castle Oblivion to formulate this plan. He had taken a lot of forethought into a fail safe in case he ever got in too much trouble, and it was apparently just in time. Although the current Space Paranoids was felled, the back-up Azmot had made last year was accessible for those who knew how in Castle Oblivion, as well as to Etzolix and Axis, as they were the only other ones with the chip that allowed a port to this secret datascape.

The Husk sighed, wondering why Azmot had gone to such drastic measures. Was the fact that this Altermot understood how to truly kill him? For the first time since his birth, The Husk realized that Azmot seemed to feel terror. It was so out of character.

However, he followed his leader's command, finally pressing down on the button that turned them into a collection of ones and zeros, the system being installed internally and functioning similar to an implosion. The ground above would dent, and possibly cave in, as the Ship was still underneath the earth and it no longer had the support the gargantuan metal construct offered. Because now, it was in the slipstream. It was time for Etzolix to do his part. It would be done in tandem of Azmot's arrival, presumably.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
When the signal was received, it was Etzolix’s cue to intervene. There was something he wanted to do which would give him the opportunity to help the universe move again, if there were any inhabitants able to move.

Whatever, he would force some sort of reaction out of somebody.

The signal gave him the cue to do what he needed and, despite the favor he owed Azmot, he was going to complete his own goal first.

As he appeared next to the cornerstone, he would grab it and take it to a new location, simultaneously beginning to enchant it. The enchantment required touch, so two birds with one stone, eh?

He would be in and out smoothly, hopefully, unnoticed until he was ready to broadcast to the worlds.

After his broadcast, he returned to the world and pulled in his favor with Azmot.

He sighed, looking at the damn machine that connected Space Paranoids, but he was unsure what to do with it. Oh! Explosions! Before that, he'd put in BL[-]KS to make sure that he could severe the connection.

As he touched the display, he put BL[-]KS within, luckily, he had shown the program the entry way to the backup, as he was the one who knew how to work such contraptions. He'd have to see Azmot in order to go to Space Paranoids, since BL[-]KS was the one who would have the safety in order to be able to go to the new location of the world.

Etzolix didn't want to completely destroy the city though, so all he did after transferring BL[-]KS was use an amalgam of darkness and nothingness energy to completely fry the hardware, as the software was already deleted, causing the backup to be initiated. Luckily, the only people who could access the backup and its new location were those who were given the keys.

As the machine would be destroyed, he would end up leaving, giving some time for the heroes to react to the Cornerstone announcement. He wondered what would happen. Today was a good day to cause chaos. BWUAHAHAHAHAA HEEH HEEEHEEAHAHA WEESNAW. He was really bored now that it was all over....huh.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I hope you find what you are looking for Azmot", Yima said as his body began to fade into particles of light. As much as he liked having Space Paranoids around he would have to contend with reality as it was and see what was left of it; Azmot seemed to have made preparation for this so there was little Yima had done in contest had he desired to. He had used information he would not have any other way than their relationship and if he was fortunate he would make good on his word and leave something perhaps that Yima could even build his own Grid from. What he had not told Azmot was his knowledge of Space Paranoids, its inner most workings, and of the Grid which no existed solely in dreams and in part Yima's own mind from previous exposure to said knowledge. It seems the real of dreams was his new project even with Etzolix asking for effective poisons. What Yima would find did not please him however: Space Paranoids was nigh completely wiped from the mainframe he was sure simply from the damage to the system's circuits and the physical damage elsewhere far more savage than short circuits. Yima most certainly had his work cut out for him now... perhaps Azmot had also taken the Deep Space Vessel as a place to store the Space paranoids he controlled; that was a back up plan of Yima's own design though he had yet to share it.

What Azmot was doing was troubling on a personal level for Yima having tried to look out for him but it could be that he wanted his own experiences away from the old codgers wings. Now would be a period of growth for him and two realms to take care of... he may be in for a experience that could pull him apart, Yima would have to look for him on the world stage. It was time for him to take a more hands on role himself and now he had no one to look out for... an odd feeling given both Shirou, his mate, his son, and his brother were all gone now. Now to return to his lab to get to work on a new mainframe for this fried contraption, the physical repairs would take months, but when he would be done it would be his grid, and not the machination of another hand.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top