Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Etzolix
She looked at him, somewhat confused, but only briefly. Did he not understand how the worlds worked? No, he definitely didn't and was new. Despite this, the serpent didn't feel the need to teach him, so he would only give information that was necessary. "He wasn't created there, he's a human that became in charge of the world." She explained, telling him he did have a heart.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He looked surprised. oh wow. I didn't know that. then he frowned. so you want me to commit murder?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"No, but if you want a heart back, that's the only way I can help you." She said, cringing at the word murder. She would never ask someone of that, at least, that's not what this personality acted like.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He sighs again unsure of his options. If u think it will help. I guess I will. I heard he was a bad character anyway.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"It's just about what you want." She said, her hands on the table, trembling. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it. You probably think I'm a bad person..." She said, her voice quivering. "But, some people have to be brought to justice and I might as well help you!" She said, her voice bringing the shop to silence.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He thought about it and then got an idea. Ill do it on one condition. he grinned looking for her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"What is it?" She asked, with her eyes curious. The serpent was more interested than the facade. What would the condition be?

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He grinned again. You have to come and fight with me. So if I go down you do to.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I'm just a normal girl." She said, offended. Did he think everyone had powers? "Not everyone has powers. That's really insensitive of you to assume. I don't even know how to fight." She stood up abruptly. "Are you just trying to get me killed?"

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He got up and touch her on the shoulder. Then you are going to be a witness. I will protect you. You are coming with me.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Nevermind. You're just as a bad as him." She said, shaking a bit with anger. "You're willing to put a civilian, and yourself, in danger? He could use me to kill you. You're not as good a person as you think, if you think me going is the smart thing to do." She said, angry at him for asking her to risk her life to just watch him murder someone and to potentially be the reason they died. Azmot would obviously target her, she was the weaker one. What was this man thinking?

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
he sat back down. You passed my test. One doesn't simply fall asleep while standing up. This fact made me want to test you and you passed.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I...I fell asleep?" She asked, shocked. It seemed their convo was still going and she had passed a test. She sat down, her hands somewhat trembling in fear.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
Yea but it was only for a moment after I got my tea. He said watching her. Then he grabbed his wallet and took out some munny. For the tea. he hands it to her before getting up. I'll think about it. I shall not give any promises.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"That was him..." She said, getting up in a panic. "I'm not safe, I have to go. You don't have to do anything, but if you decide you want a heart, you know what to do. And if you do it, don't worry I'll find you."She said, getting up and adjusting herself ready to leave. There were tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He looked sadly at her. Are you okay??? he was starting to get worried.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"No, if I don't leave now, the MCP kills me." She said this, running out the door, and as she exited, energy erupted from her head in an explosion that left her face looking fine, but injured. It could be assumed the energy attacked her brain, effectively destroying it as she plopped to the floor. Her pulse had stopped and everyone gathered around her. All the workers had known her for awhile and now she was dead because of the supposed MCP of Space Paranoids.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He balled his hands into tight fist. I won't forgive him for this!!! He. Is. Mine!!!!!! he runs out and creates a corridor of darkness and he jumps into it.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top