Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirito0311
A man wearing all black came into the town. He hasn't been here in a while. He his suppose to meet someone at a cafe near by. It starts to rain softly as i reach the cafe. He orders his tea and as he waits for it he looks at the window sighing as he gets lost in his own thought.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
A petite waitress, with freckles splattered across her face, came with a mug in hand. Her brown hair was in a pony tail, making sure it wouldn't fall into the cup, and she placed it down on Kirito's table. She gave him a soft smile, before saying, "I hope you enjoy yourself!"

Before she could turn around, her brown eyes look confused, startled even. She yawned, and her eyelids crashed down over her eyes. She had fallen asleep, while standing nonetheless. As her eyes opened, they were now ocher, a glowing yellow similar to that of a heartless, only more sinister and snakelike. The slit of his pupil scanned the body. He was in the body of another, living, person. Interesting.

As he sat down next, across from the man. He wondered what his reaction would be, he was unsure how the normal civilian reacted to such a change. It was brief and only noticeable to those who were alert enough. Regardless, he would speak in her voice, acting as if nothing happened, despite the clear change.

"So, what brings you to these parts?" He feigned, pretending to be interested in the man's story. He needed to play the role of a waitress, therefore, he needed to act friendly to the customer. At least, that's what he assumed a waitress, or even just a decent person, would do.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He sipped his tea looking at the person with interest in the person who sat down. I'm just visiting for pleasure. What about you? What are you and what are you doing here? he takes another sip.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Well, I work here, ya goof!" He replied, yet again, in her voice. He wasn't eager to give himself away, even if he hinted at knowing he was someone else. If he were to be exposed, he'd want the man to show how he knew. "Enjoying the tea?" He continued, wondering where this would go. He was just testing himself and the waters.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He smiles small and laughs softly. I should of guess that. And yes I am enjoying my tea thank you for it. he looks out at the window I love the rain. Do you love the rain?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"No problem. I'm glad I could help." He said, with a soft smile, the disguise proving potent. He was likely going to test the parameters of the possession's duration, and test to see what variables affected the length of this ability. Until then he was ejected, he'd simply speak to this man.

"Uhm, I never thought about it? Why do you love it?" He asked, playing the role of someone who didn't question life too much. It was best to speak differently when impersonating someone.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He sighs and keeps looking out the window. I love it because it washes away the earth. It cleans it and makes it anew. It gives it a second chance. he looks a the person sitting across from me.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"That's symbolic, but it doesn't really make sense. If it stopped raining, do you think we'd be washed away by the sins drought has brought us?" She asked, prolifically, and slightly out of character. Etzolxi felt safe in taking this risk, considering the conversation they were having.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He smiles small That is true it would. he takes a full on drink of his tea. But you see that is only true if u believe. Everyone has their own opinions and any question that is personal will be respond to it differently because of their beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Hm, I don't get it." She said, with a small frown. "What makes you resonate with the rain?" She asked, wondering if there was a particular event that made him worship rain. Or, maybe, he believed there was a higher being controlling all the events, including the rain.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He smiles sadly recalling the event. The day I was reborn it was raining. This new life is a second chance to do right. I know I can't feel anything but the hole still aches like I can. I may be a being of darkness but I feel like I have to do right.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Oh, come on." She said, the reptile no longer caring to pretend as if she was a typical civilian. He'd speak on what he knew, but merge it with her 'personality' in order to help guide along this puppy. He was a hero in training, was he? And by using his own sixth sense, he was correct in assumption about him being a nobody, his lack of a heart gave it away. "Only the weak justify their existence based on an elemental affinity. The darkness doesn't control you, you control it. You're allowed to do whatever you want with your power, as long as it's yours."

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He looked at her raising an eyebrow. Yeah I know it is. It keeps my head on straight that's all. I already learned to control the darkness. he raised his hand and a huge black broadsword came into being. This is proof of that.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"What do you mean?" She asked, wondering if the broadsword in itself was a physical manifestation of the man's control over his darkness.

If it was, he wondered if it could be reformed because of this. Would harming the sword be harming his power? He would wait before continuing to question himself, otherwise, he might make assumptions based on inaccurate information, which would prove useless.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
The sword disappeared as looked at her again. I can make this out of darkness. It is a weapon I use. I can also fire a orb of darkness at my enemies.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"You have enemies?" She said, in shock, wondering why he would have enemies. The serpent knew why, but he wanted the nobody to elaborate on who his enemies were. He was confused as to what this man has done to have them but, if it was something important, he would like to know.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
By enemies I mean people who I am fighting against. I honestly don't have anyone who is my true enemy. Besides the heartless of course. he finishes his tea watching the waitress for her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"What are 'Heartless' and why are they your enemies?" She asked, really confused as to what those were. Etzolix knew what they were, hell, he even was the ruler of their realm for a period, but it was all part of their facade.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
Heartless are creatures that appear when the darkness of someone's heart takes ahold of them. We are enemies because they hate the fact that I don't have a heart and I don't like them because they reap what I don't have. I envy them. he said with a straight face.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"So, what you're saying is, what you want most in life is a heart?" She asked, genuinely curious, the man behind the mask wearing a wicked grin. If this was something he'd do anything for, then he might have a pawn to use to help the worlds move.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
Honestly..... he pauses and it hits him Why am I spilling my "heart" out to you. I just met you.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Humans like to connect. Even if you say you don't have a heart, it's been very human talking to you." She said, with a soft smile, trying to comfort their discussion. This was true, most humans did just want to connect and speak to others. It was natural to want to form deep bonds with one another.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He sighs You are right. Also yes I do want my heart back. I want to feel again.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
She looked around cautiously, before leaning in and saying, "Look, I have a way you can get a heart back." She turned around just to make sure everything was okay and that they were safe. "If you go to Space Paranoids, find the MCP, and kill him, I can give you his heart, okay?" She said, trying to be nice about it.

"He's not a good person. It's better for someone, like you, who wants to protect to have a heart, than someone like him who wants to destroy." She said, kind of sad she was suggesting his murder. With a soft smile she leaned back into her chair, unsure of what he was going to say. "I just wanna help you." She softly said, looking at him with sad eyes.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He thought about it and look at her confused. How can a computer have a heart. They are just machines after all.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top