roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Artless Artist
Lee stepped into what appeared to be a large circus, filled with colorful lights and charming and slightly catchy music. taking another step into the world, his nose was invaded by the smell of various foods, including a rather sweet smelling scent he really couldn't place.

Smiling slightly, he took a breath. "So that's what was in this world. What a beautiful place." He said to nobody in particular. Lee was actually flying around the sea of skies to look at the worlds he had missed, or had never felt the urge to visit.

Lee clapped his hands together, giving a little laugh. "Well, while im here, I might as well have fun!" he said with a smile, approaching a rather small line for one of the nearby games.

Back to top Go down

Dravocn
Jazilia had dragged Dravocn here as she wished to go someplace that wasn't as mopey as their usual home so Dravocn had agreed to keep her from complaining. The view was interesting ... full of colors ... people ... and a lot of refreshments, Dravocn went straight to the refreshment area and got a couple drinks for Jazilia and himself ... he got a strawberry mint drink for her and got himself some cold water. "See Drav? I told you it'd be nice to go somewhere, look at this place it's amazing, all the colors and people, oh it's just amazing Drav! I love it!" Jazilia said in excitement jumping all over the place like a child. "Yeah, I guess it's kinda nice here ... as long as you're happy Jaz..." Dravocn said in hopes that she will calm down "Oh but I am Drav, I am! Hey, this place is a circus ... Maybe they'll put on a show! Can we go, please Drav please oh please oh please ... just you and me?" She said begging him even trying to make him say yes by attaching herself to his arm. Dravocn looks at her with her huge innocent eyes and her dress that he bought her as well and he sighed since he wasn't going to be allowed to let this go if he says no. "Sure, we'll go ... I'm only buying one seat though ... I'm running out of munny cause of you you know." "Yes please, I don't care as long as we go!" she responded with excitement and a slight disappointment since he had shown no interest in her or the show.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.

Back to top Go down

Yima
She just wants to sit in his lap, or he does... youth ahhh and now Etzolix would call me a geezer wit that sort of thought pattern the ruler thought on his vacation. He was observing the circus for what it had advertised, wonders of the mind, and tricks to impress. He had to let out a snicker thinking of his younger brother... he was such a impulsive ass, he did think some things through that is to be sure, but sometimes he was such a punk. Maybe he would meet some interesting people here today he thought as he shook the sweat from his blonde hair causing the drops to shower out over his tall physic. He was wearing his greyish white pressure guard today in great contrast to the colors of the circus. The outfit closely covered his body at all places expect his joints where more room was allotted for motion. His boots where of greyish leather, well worn, but also well taken care of like a sharp knife.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top